How hard they will fuck it up?

How hard they will fuck it up?

Attached: lilo-and-stitch.jpg (1000x562, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7CLakPtAH0
rule34.paheal.net:81/post/view/2134275#search=Wabutt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Did something get announced that I missed?

Fuck what up? What does Lilo and Stitch have to do with modern Disney?

Oh god

lifegaurd will be flat
nani will wear pants
gunga and pleekli will be more explicity gay
pleekli will use they/them pronouns
the ginger will be replaced by a nigger

They revealed some time ago a live action movie was in the works
Perkle did nothing wrong

Dont see why Merkle would be made black, after all, they've already got the inclusion points with an ethnic lead.

Attached: 1562197858466.jpg (560x2841, 655K)

cgi aliens are more than enough

The live action was dubunked, the model of stitch was just some solo modeler

jesus, genuinley sad for redheads man, the last biggest representation they got was the south park daywalkers shit

>the ginger will be replaced by a nigger
No, she's not a positive portrayal of whiteoids. She'll be turned blond and her dad will be a thinly veiled dig at Trump. At the climax of the movie she'll be driven out of Hawaii by the main character's antics.

The model is unrelated but a live action adaption is happening.

>That last one
What, no, fuck you that doesn't exist, I refuse to believe.

It's beautiful.

I'm sorry user, I'm so sorry.

Attached: imsorry.gif (500x275, 448K)

>Lilo gets a best friend, either a dumb ass male or a even quirkier ((girl))
>Stich will be Dumbo'd, he's even less intelligent, and appears less since the story isn't about him
>Pleekli and jumba are way too problematic, less screentime
>Nani is lesbian, and the guy who had a crush on her is as a villian as Gantu (which is a white alien now)
>Full ripoff of E.T or dumbo with the eco-ending
>Why of course the movie isn't about a broken family or Stich but Lilo deal with racism, sexism or something
>Free space is LIlo and Nani "single mom" relationship portrayed as something good and not tragic cuz their parents died

Lilo and stitch should be an already good movie with enough good lessons and sjw elements but Disney keeps surprising me with their shit decisions

>Lilo is now woke and refused to dance for tourists' entertainment
>All Aliens are now shapeshifters so we could have drag queen Pleekli and fat black Junba for 90% of screen time
>For same reason promos show Stich simply as blue dog just to create outrage/boost sales

I bet many of the aliens will be just people with weird skins.

> they look exactly like humans but they’ Alien

Fuck I know they will do this cause it’s cheap and easy. The only movie I know that did this well was They Live.

You mean besides the 2 DTV sequels, TV series, and anime? I hope they cast Lilo as a black girl. Hollywood is diseased.

I just realized ginger is an anagram

That was a bunch of bullshit in the Super Mario Bros movie but so was the whole film

bump

Attached: 1459375348179.gif (279x199, 52K)

Merkle's dad was always a weird thing in Lilo and Stitch. Like it was implied he "ranaway" but also he got a store on the island??

Wasn't the reason Lilo took pictures of fat tourists because they did the same to her in a deleted scene?

ha

>Stich will be Dumbo'd, he's even less intelligent
Stitch is very intelligent in the original movie. He's smart enough to pretend to be a dog so he gets adopted by Lilo and picks up English quite quickly, right? I don't doubt they'll make him a lot dumber though.

They get rid of the lifeguard.

Attached: 1555837004370.jpg (636x1080, 60K)

It's weird to take pictures of kids you don't know.

>>Lilo is now woke
It's not like they didn't try with that one deleted scene

Which one? I only saw Stich killing her fish

Probably the one about her pranking tourists with the alarm system. is just bitching about literally nothing

Pretty sure it was just because she thought tourists were fucking weird and she liked weird shit

Only blacks really count for inclusion points.

I haven't seen this movie in years, did the lifeguard really not have a name?

Pro-tip: Gingers/Irish were also slaves for probably longer than niggers. So why can't they get inclusion points too? Same goes for Filipinos, hell Americans made them slaves, called them niggers too. And that was after 500 years of slavery by the fuckin spiccs.
Why the fuck do niggers think they're the only ones that suffered that shit and need all this bullshit. They're a speck in history.

I feel like Disney might change Lilo and Nani from fully local to half American just to make them *more relatable* to US audience

>pleakley
>more explicitly gay
That's literally impossible. Even the tv series and sequels address he prefers to live as a woman most of the time and that he prefers Terran men

>gunga

Attached: angry Dragon Quest girl.jpg (372x388, 54K)

What about the councilwoman? Fuckin' gmilf right there...

I see you're a man of taste as well.

Attached: 1448303130951.png (556x1000, 530K)

To be honest, I wouldn't mind a black jamba, either that or we'll have to wait for the CGI abomination.

Everything Chris Sanders touched gets destroyed.

youtube.com/watch?v=_7CLakPtAH0

My bet is that they will no longer be sister, nut mother and daughter , and of course , no dad , since men are uselses for disney now .

Dunnae, man, wish I knew

rule34.paheal.net:81/post/view/2134275#search=Wabutt

>I feel like Disney might change Lilo and Nani from fully local to half African American just to make them *more relatable* to US audience

Now that I fixed that for you, you absolutely know it to be true.

bump

Plus she's a bully

Scene also had a set-up of obnoxious tourists asking if she speaks English and taking pictures of the native.

That's the set-up of the prank and also the canon explanation for her taking pictures of fatass tourists.

Didn’t Nani wear pants the entire time? Or at least capris

The Irish Cop stereotype means that gingers are now The Man.

>this is a net increase in diversity

she did exept for beach scenes