Say that Didio pisses him off enough that he goes to Marvel, what books would he be writing?

Say that Didio pisses him off enough that he goes to Marvel, what books would he be writing?

Attached: Johns.jpg (650x575, 25K)

Avengers, Nova, Iron Man, Guardians of the Galaxy, Invaders

Ant-Man

Hes not into marvel that much. So he wrotes ripfoffs dc characters instead.

Probably cosmic stuff, Guardians, Nova, maybe Quasar

Johns wrote Pym pretty well in his Avengers run, he actually might be able to fix people's perception of him.

Marvel would never do this but if they really want Carol to sell and not have to constantly relaunch, just have Johns write her book.

I mean going by the amount of times his fucking books have been delayed, the more likely scenario is that he pisses Didio off so much that he gets fired.

It's hard to say what I'd want him to write. His Avengers run wasn't very good or even memorable outside of the weird sex scene with Hank and Jan everyone remembers. If we're going the lazy route, he could write Carol or Nova and just make it into totally not GL, but I think has a neat idea. His Invaders could be cool.

What would you say are Johns’ strengths?

Spider-Girl

this

Blockbuster action with occasional feels.

He could write MCU books

Team books and B-characters. Or just being a general ideas guy

The MCU type of humor doesn't really fit Johns, he embraces the cheese.

Didio definitely plays a part on why Doomsday Clock has been delayed so much. Shazam delays are all on Johns.

I would be down but give Johns Amazing Spider-Man. I'm sure if he wants it, Marvel would immediately throw Spencer off the book.

It would be nice since Johns would actually use other characters besides Namor, Cap, or Bucky but Invaders would just be not JSA,

I admittedly don’t read much Marvel, what other Invaders were there besides, Cap, Namor and Human Torch?

>Didio definitely plays a part on why Doomsday Clock has been delayed so much
No, Johns just didn't plan shit and is making it up as he goes. He didn't even start writing the fucking thing until early 2017.

Bucky, Torch's sidekick Toro.

Lmao Johnstards think GL is the modern day Saga of the Swamp Thing. Do you expect them to make any sense?

He'd probably insist on being the first guy since Stan to write Avengers AND FF at the same time and since his run on Avengers was decent and his Thing mini was good I'd give it a shot. He'd also probably want some odd title for the lulz like Son Of Satan.

I don't see him as an X-Men guy.

I'd be mildly curious with him on a Star Wars title.

>Nova
>Guardians of the Galaxy
Eeeeeeeeeeh nah.

He can also use Toro, Spitfire, Golden Girl, Union Jack, plus all the other Golden Age legacies that have been Invaders.
>not JSA
Would it be so bad if it was that? watch as he re-invents American Dream but calls her Courtney Carter

something with sets or numbers, prolly do somethin like introduce Galactus' boss, Universus, or the next generation of Mutants with the Yessex or Y-Gene, make it that Super Soldiers were just one part and there is the Super Medic/Scout/Spy projects as well. Doc Ock has Eight Clones one for each arm, That there is a Queenpin, Bishoppin, Knightpin,Rookpin...