youtube.com/watch?v=ofwE8oaS5QY
youtu.be/NKb49LcFls8?t=135
youtube.com/watch?v=009GRHKykUk
youtube.com/watch?v=80Y-jf8M8Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=6BIrQCipAb0
youtu.be/KCbPnfMsecE?t=116
youtube.com/watch?v=VY3q4CibRe0
sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Seiya_Kou
sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Seiya_Kou_(anime)
youtube.com/watch?v=FTzkxNbb_tc
youtube.com/watch?v=234a0963oVw
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxrsEAIMT4
youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk
youtu.be/6Wuh5BdTSBA
youtu.be/NuNlZDTlzt0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=QOv5ZAbXQ1g

Athena makes my dick hyper hard

>CG

Attached: 1356240797041.png (852x854, 1.14M)

You guys in the US haven't gotten this movie yet?

It's not THAT movie.

That movie was garbage.

Looked better than the new show

Still the best fight of the franchise youtu.be/JL2yKzYbwNw

Attached: Seiya.jpg (426x600, 98K)

Femme-Shun is a maskless slut who wants to make love to all the boys.

Attached: cavaleiros-do-zodiaco-andromeda-760x428.jpg (760x428, 24K)

Omega is underrated.

Just saw the trailer. It has better designs, but that CG leaves a lot to be desired.

May give it a try if the soundtrack is good.

It's. The ending was great.

the boys have longer eyelashes than the girls

Its so cuking cheesy. Just like the anime.

What console is this?

Omega is 1/4th great, 2/4ths mediocre and 1/4th absolutely awful.

That's true for Male Shun as well

CGI is still Yea Forums if it was made by a Japanese studio.

>even anime has gone CGI
And there it is. Traditional animation is dead.

I almost thought that was Lythos (Episode G) with Aioria at 0:19.

It's a western production, though.

making Shun a girl kinda ruins his dynamic with Ikki (and the rest of the orphans). That being said it looks....not as bad as before? The whole modern era shit is dumb though.

Attached: saint-seiya-2707427.jpg (710x1100, 159K)

No, this is the best fight.
youtube.com/watch?v=pam75SIV1ZU

HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG I wanna cum inside her tight ass

I do actually find better with modern era. The whole "gods are assholes, we must to kill them at their homes" gets old the moment the only hint of modern era you have is buildings colapsing and floaded cities.

Kino.

Just hire Umakoshi and don't stop throwing money at him. If he could make Omega look that good even with Toei meddling and jewing everything at every corner, imagine what he could have done with free rein.

Agreed. Some parts are pretty bad. But its heights reach the top of SS animation. They had Araki's successor and didn't realize it.

Attached: 0gfKWIU.jpg (800x1121, 376K)

the second half of the Pallas arc was pretty good

My only request is that Saori/Athena doesn't fucking get kidnapped

Windows Vista

I think most of the second half was boring but the final battle was KINO youtu.be/_oBvVyv2jBU

Attached: mpv-shot0094.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Their take on Athena sounds really strange

Who does this change appeal to? Female fans are mad they lost their softest boy, male fans are irritated at their familiar shounen being tampered with.

It appeals to no one and I hope it flops. This decision was made solely by the writer and even the Japs hated it.

I hope this is fake, because they waterd down the story and Dragon Ball evolution Seyia

>tfw cartoons will never have music this good
youtu.be/B4x2yFKn0CA

Attached: Boomer_ Hearing_Quality.jpg (614x390, 91K)

youtube.com/watch?v=B4x2yFKn0CA
Absolutely kino soundtrack

>May give it a try if the soundtrack is good.
It won't be, apparently the opening is made in u.s.a. as well.

Nah, all of the three fans seem to really like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ofwE8oaS5QY
One of the best anime OP ever

>shove it into modern day and make it terrible cgi
terrible

Saint Seiya was always "modern" day.

...I don't recognize this version or a lot of scenes. Did they use the Brave Soldiers opening or something? I recognize a bit of the old movies and Soul of Gold.

>when your movie is so bad that the post-credits scene is the best part
youtu.be/NKb49LcFls8?t=135

Attached: Saint_Seiya_-_Obertura_del_cielo.jpg (743x1065, 343K)

It appeal to the ego of the crew who thought this was a good idea. They wanted to make of the the characters female for inclusion point but didn't want to use any of the cool ones so they settle for the most effeminated one. Little did they know this change would piss off:
>The fujos for taking away their pretty boy
>The old fans for changing the source material
>/Pol/ for making a male character female
>Tumblr for removing the one non toxic male from the show.

Its like a miracle, everyone united to hate on this show.

Attached: 1544475342264.jpg (684x681, 92K)

Basically the Knights Of The Roundtable meme

the only reason they made shun a girl it's so Hyoga can get his dick wet without people losing their shit.

Attached: tyy.jpg (640x360, 23K)

Come on, the fights were cool, mostly.

is me or they are using hades ch armors ?? or they are unique for this version like that awful movie ?

Attached: FAF.jpg (500x439, 50K)

Hold up, Seiya can't fight?! Hell in the first manga he chopped a dude head off with his bare hand. What bullshit is this?

Attached: 1544539607617.jpg (3084x1800, 604K)

It would have been hotter if Ikki was the girl.

It's a Japanese franchise being produced by a Japanese studio. Netflix doesn't magically turn anime Western when they're stabbing in the dark for content.

Attached: 1535434389264.jpg (220x350, 32K)

That fucking Shun. Literally only fucking Amerimutt assholes praise it. The rest of the world already decide not to watch this fucking uttet mutt SJW trash. Amerimutts are really incredibly infantile selfish and arrogant. No fucking body else cares about your garbage virtue signalling. This isn't your cartoon you fucking stupid mutt scum.

North american writers.

>in the first manga he chopped a dude head off with his bare hand.
*ear

Had to watch the trailer just to check, and now I'm upset... they don't have to LEARN to burn the Cosmos?! Fuck that noise.
Anyway, yeah, looks like the Hades saga clothes, I guess.

>North american writers.
By this logic anime fanfiction by Westerners is Yea Forums.

It's gonna be shit anyway, Netflix picked it up after Crunchyroll turned it down.

>It's gonna be shit anyway
I thought it was gonna be. Now that I watched OP's trailer, I'm not just convinced, I'm actually pissed about it. It looks Omega levels of shit.

Why didn't weebos stop this?
Fuck Netflix

Saint Seiya was never good but this is just terrible in every way

Hades is gonna be a girl too?

it was the 80s, user
should have remained in the 80s setting

DAKISHIMETA

No, this is
youtube.com/watch?v=009GRHKykUk

I don't get why people are complaining. Both the original anime and manga were dreadful, with cringeworthy nonsens dialogues and bad fights were the characters just pose and use their special attacks, with no real fighting in between.
Saint Seiya was bad even for shonen standards.

My only complaint about the Netflix version is that the CG looks cheap as fuck.

>By this logic anime fanfiction by Westerners is Yea Forums.
This is pretty Yea Forums

Attached: Robotech - Masters 08-00fc.jpg (1005x1528, 347K)

Kokoro no kosumo

12 houses arc was peak Saint Seiya.

The end of Hades was apparently set in 199x, though. Sliding timeline, I guess. Continuity was never the strong suite.

Fuck Off, I hope they don't a second season and this shit gets buried up your ass

>Continuity was never the strong suite.
The character ages may be the worst offender. The author is a literal retard.

>26k views
>2100 likes
>500 dislikes
Fuckin' Weebs!

I think he just doesn't give that much of a damn. Made stuff up and then adapts it as he goes. It's apparently not his favorite work anyways, but it buys him booze and opens doors to animate his other works.

CGI is basically ripping off anime

lmao absolute garbage
looks like a shoddy commercial for a shitty toy

3d animations like this only look like some outsourced third world stuff. literally they only think of making money the easiest way. greedy soulless american company.

Blame spic autists for shitting in Omega whenever they could without ever giving it a chance, yet they ate fanservice crap like Soul of Gold. There is literally not a single youtube comment section without a so fucking clever “durrhurr they turned SS into Sailor Moon”.

Saturn and Mars were unironically the only gods on recent SS history which had some charisma and were actually interesting instead of “lol fuck humans”.

Hi there Eugene.

Movie was destined to be good but fucking Toei meddled as always so it was declared non canon by Kuru.

Is Kuru still doing Next Dimension?

Sorta on hiatus, he's making Saint Seiya Origins. It's neat, it actually showed what crawled up Saga's ass.

Soul of Gold was a decent enough apology for Omega.

Apparently a lot of mistakes were on the part of the director, and looks like they omitted stuff Kurumada suggested.

Why does Netflix hate 80s cartoons so much?

netflix writers are a bunch of hacks who don't follow the source material before they start writing
they just skim through the premise, and only touch the source material when they are looking for ideas

Shun being turned into a girl was an entirely a homophobic decision. they couldn't look at a feminine man without understnanding what that means to the story, his character, or even who he's supposed to b
so decided to make it a girl. this decision being made before they even got to the part where you find out all the women wear masks

>girl Andromeda
No thanks

most netflix cgi anime is boring to all hell
like it looks pretty but the dialogue, music direction, and shots are all too boring

>Netflix: we are losing all the big IPs like Disney and WB, we need to start using anime and video games since those IPs are cheaper but also well reconginzed!
>Netflix writers: we don't even like anime and video games

Eugene Son, aka the hack who is writing this piece of shit, literally admitted in social media he did it for muh diversity and muh female representation.
>not working on already existing female characters like Marin, Shaina or June and giving them better roles
>Instead lets be more regressive by making a character who broke with the stereotypes back then into a female
No wonder why he’s gone from social media. The guy got a lot of death threats from fans.

i find it hard to believe that he's the only one who was in charge of the decision and is more of the fall guy

i mean toei told him no, but who was telling him yes?

The trannies who rule Netflix, obviously. And like you said, Toei was completely against it. Kuru probably didn’t gave a fuck because its clear he doesnt care anymore.

My Japanese friend says that the fujoshi crowd (Arguably the biggest Saint Seiya fandom) is pretty pissed. Cutest guy is now a girl. And therefore competition instead of yaoibait.

I figured they'd make Shun a tranny or gay instead of a girl. I guess in their attempt to be "diverse" they managed to be somehow more alienating. But, that's just what femme dudes get in the West.

This
Ikki being the harsh but overprotective lesbian older sister would have been kino

ED>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=80Y-jf8M8Ic

fucking amerimutt trash.
their diversity nonsense wont ever be fixed. its just become like a dogma of some closed cult, and still a bunch of amerimutt faggots cant even realize the fact that its merely fucking business, and believe these shit mega corps virtue signalling are friends with them lmao. how could this state be "liberal"

it has actually reached a point of no return

So are they no longer the bastard kids of Mitsumasa? And he's still alive? Then why Ikki hates them?

Soul of Gold was pure trash

It was just one of the main writers, Eugene, who pushed on the change; latin and euro fans' rage wasn't due the change itself but the stupid reason of inclusion when we already have Shina, Marin, June and Athenea to use.

I'd understand Shaina, she from Seiya's rival to conflicted psycho tsundere to 6th ranger on Poseidon arc. It's honestly dumb how she was ignored, since she was the most well known female character of the franchise after Saori.

Pegasus no Faggotry.

To quote someone online, it looks like a parody of "what if Saint Seya was made by Americans?".

That doesn't even work on SJW logic. Shun is the kind of characters people use when they want to talk about toxic masculinity, he's the pink queer soft boy who's still stronger than everyone else because of friendship or something, like Steven Universe.

Also, their cast now contains a girl who :
>Is annoying
>Acts like a teenage girl
>Runs away from fights
>Got pink armor
>rapes hyoga the first chance she gets
>Can't fight for shit and is usually saved by her more competent brother, Ikki fire cock

Very progressive, Netflix.

Attached: Shun128.png (720x512, 553K)

Omega was good, it got a lot of hate for the early part of the first season but it got better as time went on.

To be fair, dunno about the Netflix one, but Shun CAN fight. It's frustrating that he chooses not to.

Not PURE trash, and still better than Omega at any rate. If you ignore the villains, and the fact it uses Asgard at all, and apparently the animation to a degree, and the whole sword surfer thing, AND the fact Kurumada sort of already retconned it a bit (not like it was canon), the Gold Saints get some neat interactions. And some of the God Clothes are pretty bitchin'.

>better than Omega
LOL

Not an argument.

I mean... it is.

>You turned Saint Seiya in Sailor Moon
>You fucked my childhood
>Omega is for pussies

Only people who liked SOG were gold saint fanboys and fujoshit like you faggot.

>better than Omega
Omega had better plot, art, fights and music. SoG did nothing right.
>the Gold Saints get some neat interactions
Omega did it better

Attached: d68wizd-d29a65da-6807-4312-af2d-6cde65aa1096.jpg (497x800, 746K)

>better music
It had some decent opening music, but the new BG music posted here wasn't very impressive.

>better plot
nah

>better art
Same art director, probably what went wrong with SoG too.

>better fights
Not as far as I've seen.

>SoG did nothing right.
Shaka vs Baldur alone makes it worth it.

>Omega did it better
Well, for the few people who give a shit about the golds from Omega, I suppose.

The overwhelming majority of anime is still hand-drawn, and there have been fully 3D anime for many years.

>he did it for muh diversity and muh female representation
Which is incredibly redundant when there's so much anime with nothing but girls in them. These SJWs think that every work has to be all things to all people, instead of there being different works doing different things and perhaps appealing to different audiences.

>Lesbian
Fuck off with that.

ARDE COSMOS! METEOROS DE PEGASO HAAAAAAAA

youtube.com/watch?v=6BIrQCipAb0

Saint Mutts. Knights of the SJW

>Also, their cast now contains a girl who :
>>Is annoying
>>Acts like a teenage girl
>>Runs away from fights
>>Got pink armor
>>rapes hyoga the first chance she gets
>>Can't fight for shit and is usually saved by her more competent brother, Ikki fire cock
They seem like they characterized her as bring STRONG WOMAN, a literal Ms. Man

I mean they didn't even realize girls are supposed to wear masks, you think they studied beyond the core premise

Here's how Netflix writers operate, they don't give a shit about the series they get, they just see "generic fantasy"

I'll tolerate shitty CG. I'll tolerate choppy animation. I'll tolerate minor changes to the story so long they improve the narrative. I'll even tolerate girl shun.

Pic related however is utter bullshit.

Attached: some_bullshit.png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

To be fair, if Aioros constantly lend his Cloth to Seiya during the show, Shun and Shiryu could do the same. Also because the chain only electrocutes those whom it considers a threat.

I thought that only happened when Seiya fought Ikki.

>Aioros constantly lend his Cloth to Seiya during the show

Because he was dead and his cloth would naturally pass on to Seiya.

Pay attention too, he has shiryu shiled too for watever reason, this looks like the finalle of the legend of the sanctuary movie where seiya gets all the saints cloths on him to punch saga's galatic explosion

>shiled

You had one job.

I hoep yuo disliek typso, uyo coloasl fga.

>te estaba esperando, Jesús Barrero!
youtu.be/KCbPnfMsecE?t=116

It's going to flop.

Most of those were from Spanish and Japanese speaking fans. Seiya fans can get pretty brutal when angry.

If they wanted to genderbend someone it should have been Hyoga.

That wouldn't have gone over well either.

Name ONE Yea Forums character that can throw 100 punches per second. I'll wait.

Attached: saint-seiya-2090555.jpg (710x1100, 143K)

Saint Seiya powerlevels are stupidly poorly represented in the manga. Everyone should be traveling through time simply because they're all faster than light after the Gold Saint arc.

You realized Voltron is pretty much Go Lion Fan fiction right?

>100 punches per second
Yeesh, what a slow lardass.

Attached: 1557552573594.png (487x369, 343K)

That seems to be before being sent to the Sanctuary to train.

youtube.com/watch?v=VY3q4CibRe0

Seiya with Shiryu's shield and Shun's chains was in the anime already. It's not a change.

REMEMBER WHEN FENIX MADE A RARE IMITATION OF BATMAN

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

It appeals to my dick :3

well fuck me and my bad memory.

"jobs"

>Cosmos is a mutant power
>Mitsumasa is Professor X
>The main bad guy of the season is Magneto (Mitsumasa's former friend and well-intentioned extremist)
Is Saint Seiya Yea Forums now?

Attached: Magneto.jpg (480x800, 442K)

Might as well be.

What is this?

Quicksilver? Impulse? Zoom? Superman? Nowadays, probably Shazam and Captain Carol too.

Probably Shiryu's best fight.

The Black Dragon fight was pretty cool, too. Also the Ohko one, despite being filler.

Netflix CGI remake of a classic shonen series, but with a more western flair.

shun have the most devastating attack of the group and under the right circumstances he's the strongest, he just choose to not fight

This pretty boy motherfucker has an attack of PURE SPIRAL COSMOS that can grow in power and speed infinitely and CAN TURN BRONZE ARMORS TO GOLD ONES....one of the queerest fags in the history of ever is one of the most OP fighters out there.

..but I guess that was not enough representation .

Why does Aries does fucking nothing?

It would've been better if they had just made Shaina a bronze saint instead of making Shun a girl and even then people would've bitched.

I don't get why people got so mad over Shun, if anything you guys would've just pointed out how much of a faggot he was either way (and it's not like it's the first time this happened, LoS had one of the gold saints be changed into a MILF) and everyone is saying how she's. STRONG WOMYN when there has been literally no footage of her whatsoever save for a split second in the first trailer. And you guys complain about it yet you suggest fucking Ikky to be the one gender swapped as if all the Pedros wouldn't be mad about it

Attached: sample_67681f03e85db290e5cbb8e22dcb5892~2.jpg (850x595, 187K)

Also, his original voice actor was the same as Vegeta.

I loved when they killed that piece of shit.

Is it anime? Some of the animation movements reminded me of Nerd Corps' work. Also everyone knows Japs can't 3D.

Is a Netflix version of an old Anime of the 80s. Think the new Voltron but more aesthetically similar to the original show.
People are really angry with the changes at least Voltron was different enough to be its own thing, this feels more in line with a Hollywood adaptation.

>Hollywood adaption

That's exactly what it feels like right down to removing the pretty boy for a girl.

>changing Shun for a girl.

Did these guys not realise Saint Seiya is Sailor Moon for boys?

Shit I mean Sailor Moon for girls.

You can fucking tell this was boarded by Koreans
Fucking Ronin Warriors reboot when

Attached: SMCB-109.jpg (1041x786, 258K)

>maskless slut who wants to make love to all the boys.

Just like any other woman.

Saint Seiya is a decade earlier than sailor moon

>shun is a girl

Attached: ebc9535d44ee6a18d64ba9d069dcc8fb725996f1e29e417feed4ae2054698333.jpg (625x351, 57K)

I bet you worship.some overrated crap like Avatar, StevenUniverse etc. do you?

Takeuchi was inspired by Saint Seiya and the anime staff liked to make homages to Saint Seiya once in a while

Attached: Saori-san.jpg (720x480, 43K)

sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Seiya_Kou
sailormoon.fandom.com/wiki/Seiya_Kou_(anime)

MANLIEST FAG ALIVE

It's better to do like the japs and pretend that never happened

Shouldn’t this be on Yea Forums?

See It's Yea Forums related now

youtube.com/watch?v=FTzkxNbb_tc

Say what you will about Legend of Sanctuary, the animation was pretty decent. Seiya reminded me of the kid from Big Hero Six, even if he was a bit TOO expressive.

Like the other user said, that's probably from when Seiya has his final fight against Ikki. It's probably the one part of the trailer that's remotely faithful.

Kouga vs Abzu or whatever was better.

no, that shit is 100% made and written by americans, they merely bought the copyrights for the visuals

Same team from Legend of Sanctuary is making the Dragon Quest V movie

Why didn't they just get Angra to do the opening?
The singer did the Brazilian version of Pegasus Fantasy for the original anime, they're a pretty popular power metal band worldwide and they have a big following in Japan.

Attached: images - 2019-07-09T170834.674.jpg (640x480, 40K)

Only 100 per second?

Attached: Muso Tensei Hokuto No Ken Kenshiro.jpg (900x237, 68K)

Ehhh not too hyped for it to go full Final Fantasy-looking.

I enjoyed Legend of Sanctuary, felt like a tribute to the battles of the 12 Temples. And I loved seeing Saori like a normal, vulnerable human teenager, for once.

Eh, not a fan of how the Bronze Saints' first appearance was "We're here to protect you :D". One of my favorite scenes from the manga is when they tell her to go screw herself.

>not trained since pretty much toddlers
>Shun is a girl
>Shun doesn't have a mask
Why?

because have sex, yikes, cope, seething and any new buzzword

That's literally in the first arc. He eventually is able to throw punches faster than light

I hope in this version Seiya ends with Shaina, most pure of the girls

Fujoshis can eat shit then

Their voice actors in Japan used to be married. Imagine how kinky their sex was in their voices.

I'd fuck Femshun right in the ass UNFF

That psycho-slut?
>You have beaten my disciple in a fair fight. So I intend to haunt you and stalk you until I kill you.
>But if you're gonna beat my flat ass I'm gonna love you forever.
I hope her presence will be limited to minimum.

because netflix composers are hacks who don't understand the importance of sound direction and why it matters to a show
they rather just use stock music

Would you rather genderbend Esmeralda?
I would like female Ikki be straight too but I care more about changing as little as possible about the characters and story with the genderbend

Only weak female saints wear mask

Attached: 5688-1256373617.jpg (689x690, 132K)

Considering it's only 12 episodes and Shaina may get only a cameo, I bet Shaun will be tsundere for Seiya. I got that vibe from her on the trailer

Attached: Seiyaeshun.jpg (800x600, 142K)

it was made for that

Attached: Shunette booty.png (504x520, 279K)

>Shundere

Soulja Boy

at least post the original
youtube.com/watch?v=234a0963oVw

It's because they think they can do stuff while they actually can't.

>pure
Shaina have serious psychological problems (she mellows considerably in Omega, but Omega is as canon as Tenkai Hen). I always thought Seiya x Saori was forced is fuck by Toei, but Seiya avoided a bullet with Shaina.

Bitch, please
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxrsEAIMT4

Reminding she and her sister haven't such rack, that's all the armors.

Seiya belongs with Marin or Miho.

Apollo already created different timeloops for separating Athena from her saints, especially Seiya, and they all end with Seiya picking a different girl and Athena going yandere

- Koutetsu Jeeg is Marin end (It was made 10 years before Saint Seiya but timeloops are weird)
- Sailor Moon is Miho end
- Casshern Sins is Shaina end

There you have it. Watch Casshern Sins. It's pretty great by itself.

Attached: Believe_in_the_Flower_that_Lives_in_Your_Heart.png (576x325, 182K)

Where does B't X fit in?

It's a different universe without relation.

Are you kidding? She must be an animal in the bed. Saori is a boring bitch, awful goddess who can't do shit. Marin is like her mother.

Omega is canon in my heart

Attached: maxresdefault(11).jpg (1280x720, 112K)

THUNDER CLAW and next thing you know, she wraps her legs on your back.

Omega only had one simple job, to let Kouga be Seiya and Saori's bastard offspring, and it couldn't deliver. A hero's fall was less interesting than evil meteors or whatever shit the writers came out, shit get really convoluted on S1's second half and get worse at the last cour with the man behind the man behind the other man

HOT!!!

Attached: amazon sex position.jpg (1000x710, 83K)

cringe

>Seiya and Saori breeding
Kurumada will never allow it

Has the manga ever confirmed what just happens when Greek deities have kids with a human / saint, is that a demi god?

> SPOILER
Marin isn't Seiya's sister, so it isn't incest.

We've barely seen any of her though. The only difference is that she's not putting the gang through a tournament

but it's Netflix, since when have they shied away from having openly gay characters? They probably just didn't want the only leading lady to be Athena, who's rarely an active party in battle

lol who doesnt know that?

Spic detected

This happens in the original show, goddamn it. I understand bitching about changes but come on.

seething go watch cartoon faggot

Envy the US more, thirdworlder

The myths are canon in the SSverse and they're full of demigods. The problem would be that Athena is a virginal goddess and she's supposed to love all her saints by equal while her saints don't enter into relationships because all their energies must go toward protecting Athena and mankind. That's why Seiya breeding with Athena would be his hero's fall

Attached: saint-virgin.jpg (1323x1998, 1.06M)

There's a prophecy now that say Athena might save the world or destroy it. That's why Mitsumasa's friend, whom found Athena with him, decided to create a private army and the black saints. He doesn't want to take risks. Sounds like overcomplicating a simple concept

You are the minority in this thread, burger

they should have put someone like Violate

Attached: d5roqkn-ed9fc1cc-1f4f-4418-b137-2d6820317312.jpg (661x265, 96K)

The real question is if they'll ever get to animate the Gold Saints.

That's how the pyramid works.

The real question is if this will be as gory as the manga.

Attached: saint-seiya-2090807.jpg (710x1100, 206K)

>Jesus Barrero is dead already
just stop making new adaptations. it's over

Why do you murikans feel the need to add armies and militar y bad guys?

too many american action movies.

Of course not, that'd be too expensive to do in 3d. It'll be less gory than the anime

Omega first Episode was so good. Watching Seiya fight as an actual Gold Saint was breath taking.

its just 6 episode and thats it, no one will watch this shit

The hokuto hyakuretsu ken takes more than a second, you know?

Are they going to joke about Shaun's lack of mask and her status as the team's bike?

its 2019 so not even blood is allowed

because youtube.com/watch?v=U1mlCPMYtPk

People should learn that Toei doesn't know how to animate anymore. This was the best choice. At least there isnt going to be QUALITY everwhere.

Ikki is best waifu, he is practically the team mom.

NANI?!

he is older

Bet Ikki would wear a mask unlike her slutty younger sister.

shame. The manga loved to use the "fall face first into the floor in a puddle of your own blood" move.

Attached: saint-seiya-2090571.jpg (710x1100, 150K)

I want a movie with the omega characters. Kouga had a better personality than Seiya and Tenma, he was impulsive as them but he actually learned how to fight as a team and had an actual reason to protect Athena.

Attached: tumblr_o3q8j8hUIr1v9wpgbo6_640.png (630x720, 534K)

Fuck you, user. It was the perfect ending for the franchise. Kurumada was just bitter his ideas were thrown into the trash.

Attached: 70641682_p28.png (500x1072, 393K)

The overseas hated omega and Japan even worse, it didn't give a shit. Omega is dead

This was the perfect ending for the franchise

Attached: Farewell saints.jpg (2425x2160, 1.81M)

Omega actually tried to make something new. Kouga for example isn't the reincarnation of the first pegasus Saint, he is his own character. He has some of Seiya's traits, but he has his own plot. For example his reason to protect Athena was his severe Oedipus complex. The villains were more than 'I am generic god who hates humans', Fudo, Harbinger, Kiki, Genbu were great.
Athena and Seiya's eye fucktery finally found a resolution and it was implied Omega was the continuation of the Overture movies with Athena killing all the olimpian gods.

The franchise itself is dead.

They canon sluts, they decide to just love everyone.

>to let Kouga be Seiya and Saori's bastard offspring
Saori can't fuck with anyone, she's forced by her own retard choice yo be a virgin goddnes. Also in the actual myth Athena adopted a son.

The manga was only gore on the beginning so, no

Its twelve, divide into two parts.

People saind the same thing about DB.

Agreed, but they ruined S1 with all the "darkness is evil" bullshit and the stupid "saint-ninja-rockstar" thing that was Haruto and the show bombed so hard that they reduced the amount of chapters reducing the demigods to Amor puppets and they give OP powers to him shitting even more the power levels of the series.

That wasn't even on the 80s Anime kek

Their big mistake with Omega was separating it from the rest of the franchise from the beginning. The cloth designs that couldn't get myth cloths (even with simple lines they easily could still have designed them as armor), removing most of the core cast of the original series during the entire first year, Omega-only games and SS-only games, rather than just throwing Omega character in SS games...

The whole thing was stupid and unnecessarily crippled the show. It's too late now, but it all easily could have been avoided.

What do you mean? Super was a huge success for Toei, often beating One Piece at ratings, not including the merchandise. Shit got derailed with the ToP but that was Toei's mismanagement and the Broly movie prove that Japan was still excited for more Dragon Ball, as long as Hiroyuki Sakurada isn't involved. Compare it to Omega is delusional. At least the spics cared about Omega, even if it was for whine every week and most of them kinda dropped for real after it was revealed Kouga wasn't Seiya and Saori's son, but Japan never cared. Only Yea Forums seems to have a positive opinion of Omega and I wouldn't be surprised if it's for taking it as Heartcatch Precure S2

Attached: SSO-doesn't-sell.jpg (1280x2880, 580K)

>and the show bombed so hard that they reduced the amount of chapters reducing the demigods to Amor puppets and they give OP powers to him
What? Omega ran for two years. There was a staff change, but exactly at the one year mark, like other Toei shows like Pretty Cure.

I doubt it got cut or they changed the staff due to backlash. You'd think if they were trying to go for fan appeal they'd have actually gotten a full set of gold saints for season 2, but they didn't even bother. It's just not ever getting any new material.

>show bombed so hard that they reduced the amount of chapters reducing the demigods to Amor puppets
That is what happened? I always thought it was weird the guys that looked like powerful enemies in the opening were just jobbers controled by a faggot in the show.

Super was a fucking disaster. It destroyed its characters with flandarization, the animation was medriocre, the story was very simplificated, save for a couple of episodes. But my opinion aside, Super, as you said, was popular for a very old franchaice, just like SS. So, it can get popular again.

Super was good. Get better taste.

>Omega actually tried to make something new
Adding everything that was popular on the 2000s among Japanese kids count as something new? In that case, Netflix is trying something new with KoTZ for turning it into X-Men. It's just the manchildren that can't accept change

>Kouga for example isn't the reincarnation of the first pegasus Saint
That shit is only in LC but for some reason the fandom believes now that a Pegasus saint has always been by Athena's side at every holy war. Inb4 ND, that's supposed to be building up for a twist we don't know yet and the first pegasus saint was retconned into Hades's buttbuddy on his past life.

>he is his own character. He has some of Seiya's traits, but he has his own plot. For example his reason to protect Athena was his severe Oedipus complex.
Kouga is bland, even for battle shounen standards. All the new bronze saints are fucking bland, they lack the charisma and strength (character-wise) of the OG, no wonder why they got sidelined in their own show. They're bad anime stereotypes.

>The villains were more than 'I am generic god who hates humans'
Really? Because I lost the count with all the retcons and shit.

>Fudo, Harbinger, Kiki, Genbu were great.
Lame copies of the originals. Kiki get extra points as fanservice but still. This is running theme on this post, lame copies.

>Athena and Seiya's eye fucktery finally found a resolution
Not at all. Seiya is a permavirgin that spent 13 years MIA and he was still an incel when he returned. In fact, Seiya looks more distant to Saori than in the regular continuity.

>it was implied Omega was the continuation of the Overture movies with Athena killing all the olimpian gods.
This is the most stupid bullshit I read in omega threads. Rich people has houses everywhere. That doesn't mean it's the exact same house of Overture. At best it's a homage because it's (again) a lame copy from the original.

>2 blues and 2 red
What the fuck?

The only good thing was loli Pan. Even Toriyama whinnied about it and the man doesnt give a shit anymore.

Attached: pic21_2.jpg (363x600, 148K)

>Seiya looks more distant to Saori than in the regular continuity.
Man, they were about to make out but Koga ruined the moment

Attached: Saori-san.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>That is what happened? I always thought it was weird the guys that looked like powerful enemies in the opening were just jobbers controled by a faggot in the show.
No, it isn't. The show aired for more than a year after that. They were shafted because the show's planning was bad.

Just look at how many people at the time thought they tried to make marketable new Gold Saints when that clearly wasn't the case with them not even bothering to fill all positions in season 2.

Super was a smash hit. Omega was a failure. It didn't have to be like this. Omega couldn't be as big as Super but it didn't need to be a disaster only whiteknighted by a couple of anons on a vietnamese anime board. It didn't need to be the sequel trilogy minus the Disney media empire

Attached: The Force Awakens.jpg (1536x864, 533K)

>Fudo, Harbinger, Kiki, Genbu were great.

I'll never forgive them for killing Genbu. Fuck the toy companies.

Toriyama complained about the animation, not about the content. The animation got better.

HAVE A BUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Genbu ruined the sucession line. Fuck him and fuck his vocal fans

Attached: Shiryu and Dohko.png (500x239, 246K)

>time to shoot a duck

One short teasing scene on a 95 episodes series was really worth it.

Attached: jesus facepalm.jpg (311x400, 21K)

>It's just the manchildren that can't accept change
If you are complaining about manchildren, then don't complain about the changes in Omega. The jewel cloths were just there and even they change them in the 2nd season. A school for saints was a good idea, considering Athena is supossed to be a good goddnes, it needed work but the concepto was good.
>That shit is only in LC
Rewatch the Hades saga, Hades said Saiya was the reincarnation of the first saint that wounded his body in the myth era.
>Kouga is bland, even for battle shounen standards
Kouga loved Saori as a mother, had an Oedipus complex, blushing when ever he got cheesy with her, learned to be less impulsive, his friends got the POWER of FRIENDSHIP, but were flawed enough to give each other the middle finger in the first season after that they matured enough in the second one. Kouga was brave enough, but didn't need to shout his opinions like Tenma or Seiya. I am not saying he is perfect, his character could had been better, but he isn't bland.
>Because I lost the count with all the retcons and shit.
Mars had his own motivations outside of Kill the saints, Titan was a pretty decent character even apologizing for calling Harbinger a brute, Saturn as well. Mars daughter was a very tragic character.
>Lame copies of the originals
Harbinger isnt anything like Aldebaran, Genbu wasn't like Dohko or Shiryu, Fudo was miles better than Shaka.
>Seiya is a permavirgin that spent 13 years MIA and he was still an incel when he returned
Seiya and Saori can't fuck, so the only real resolution was to make them life partners.
>That doesn't mean it's the exact same house of Overture
Lurk more, there are interviews with the Omega staff saying this.

user, I am talking about this new series. The one we are talking in this thread. And Super is popular trash, Omega>GT>Super. The only thing Super had for it was the nostalgia.

>The animation got better.
In the ToP they still usted flash to animate the series, because Toei are a bunch of jews that know they don't need to put effort into DB.

>GTfag
What a waste of trips

Genbu was depressed because he felt like a temporary sustitute for Shiryu, whine more.

>Fudo was miles better than Shaka.
This is where you prove you're wrong about everything and have terrible taste, cause Shaka was the best Gold Saint.

>One short teasing scene
So, you accept you don't remember shit about the show. Saori and Seiya got more than one scene. Hell, Seiya always found ways to had his hands all over Saori.

>flash to animate the series
You are fucking stupid

Cry more. GT is also trash, but at least in the ending Toei realized the perfect ending was for Goku to retire and lrt the characters do shit for once.

>Implying people would watch the first six.
They could've just made a sequel to the CGI movie adapting the Poseidon Arc. FUCK NETFLIX

Shaka was a shitty character, Kanon, Dohko and Mu were better.

youtu.be/6Wuh5BdTSBA
Want more examples? Toei are a bunch of jews.

Netflix doesnt have the rights for Legend of Sanctuary.

That isn't flash you brainlet. It's just bad animation. And that isn't the ToP.

>burger dub
Opinion discarded.

>That isn't flash you brainlet
No, it's Power point.
I dont want to waste my time looking for granny Goku voice.
>burger
Jokes on you.

love this show.
still amazed at how little was actually changed in the overseas versions.
ones orange, and the two blues are to denote the night sky and the ocean

Attached: a78077aa7ef5071acb79cbd661ade4a9.jpg (1600x1200, 385K)

>want to waste my time
It's the first result

No, it wasn't.

Attached: IMG_20190709_205728.jpg (941x1911, 459K)

And I ran...I ran so far away...

these covers man

Attached: 58498-10781-91493-1-robotech-the-macros.jpg (416x640, 54K)

Netflix is gonna fuck this up. It's not like Saint Seiya can't be improved but they're already getting some shit seriously wrong.

>Kindly old man Mitsumasa Kido (seriously wtf, so what's Ikki's motivation to go rogue in the beginning?)
>Polite Athena (Saori is supposed to be a spoiled brat that doesn't give a fuck that the guys were abused in the beginning, just do Pacifica from Gravity Falls and you're golden)
>Saints not needing to train (ruins way more shit than they even realize)

Attached: 30a6cd1767aaa4a7d59948a06e8da8bd.png (800x650, 801K)

>Saints not needing to train
Guess Netflix doesn't want kids doing one thousand upside down sit ups on the edge of cliffs.

Attached: saint-seiya-964061.jpg (800x1240, 145K)

>Kindly old man Mitsumasa Kido
Just like legend of sanctuary. Ikki could be angry for his waifu's death and/or at Athena because everyone told him he had to suffer in Death Queen Island for Athena's sake.
>Polite Athena
Just like legend of sanctuary.
>Saints not needing to train
Seiya is training in greece, just for a shorter time. They still need to have the Marin-Seiya subplot.

Attached: 428d772f-9e44-47e0-b84f-f5d9e524e688.jpg (1280x1058, 479K)

Marin was hardcore.

>Pacifica Saori
I want this so bad.

Attached: 1521542680806.jpg (539x960, 19K)

So either it's too bad for the minds behind High Guardian Spice, or the minds behind High Guardian Spice have no taste.

Which... which manga is this from?

Is Toei producing the animation?

Yes.

Well that does tell a lot about the current generations, doesn't it?

I like how they tried their best to avoid the fact they changed one of them to a girl, even removing her most likely really audible voice in one scene.

I like the change though, so fuck yeah.

Reminder the fighting game is actually really fun and on PC.

It's also really dead. And each character only has like 1 combo.

Not but it is fun as fuck though. Plus I can play as my Nordic waifu Hilda-sama.

Attached: Hilda_01_1435829837.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

>OH NO I LOST...
>NOT...actually I trained real hard off-screen...I CAN DO _____
>Gasp
>Gasp
>MASAKA
>SHINJIRARINAI
>GASP
>COOL GLARE
>Repeat frequently for the sake of mid-fight twists

No thanks.

You don't actually like Saint Seiya, do you?

It appeals to me, since fujoshits are now salty.

Nah, fortunately they course corrected after that train wreck. I mean, it's not perfect, but it's got 3+ running mangas (one of them the actual story continuing), one or two upcoming live action movies, this garbage on OP, a new smartphone game, tons of Cloth Myths coming out, a spin-off anime that just closed a season recently and who knows what else.

I'd say it's doing fine enough.

Q&A as omake

In the original manga? How come I never heard of that?! That Shion doesn't even look like Kurumada's style!

I gotta look that up, anyways. Thanks

You lost me. What's your point?

Pretty sure he's saying the off-screen training that gets suddenly made up mid-fight isn't important.

He's saying he has autism and that things lose their charm once he can discern the pattern.

He has a point, you seem autistic for liking something so shallow though to be honest. Do you like fake wrestling too?

Look people just want to homo over the boys, that's why people watch this, okay?

HMPH!

Actually I've known that all along! I mastered awareness of this fact years ago.

I'll allow this.

IMPOSSIBLE

I DON'T BELIEVE IT

is this a jojo reference

I know I love it

>He thinks they are going to follow the anime, nevermind getting to the Hades saga
Nigger did you see the trailer? They are fighting Ikki leading a fucking ISIS cell.

Here's the problem with that. It's that 1000 push ups at once actively hurts the body. They should have the saints train to superhuman levels but slowly.

I'm going to correct myself here.
1000 push ups hurts people who try it on their first day of training. It's something you work towards.

Marin mentioned Seiya has spent around one year already on the sanctuary. Also Kurumada quit to realism in shounen with Ring ni Kakero and when he tried to do something more grounded (Otoko no Zaka), he almost sank his own career. Obviously it's a fantasy tale but wonderful things can be achieved without child rights. See Jackie Chan

Attached: paintedfaces.jpg (188x267, 12K)

Reminder that forcing kids to train too hard isn't a good idea youtu.be/NuNlZDTlzt0

Couldn't get away.