Nova

Soon!

Attached: 1552190235495.jpg (1040x1600, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_(TV_series)
comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/19/marvel-studios-kevin-feige-confirms-nova-potential-mcu-character/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fag

They teased Nova in FFH.

Attached: D-54T4DWkAAG8yT.jpg (1200x600, 83K)

I don't understand the mentality of people who are fans of a given character wanting him to be replaced by a Disneyfied version of him across all media. Especially when it's a cosmic character to be handled by Gunn.

Based Feige and Rosemann will give us a great Richard Rider in the MCU.

Attached: ze88richboot.jpg (500x670, 69K)

Wrong Nova.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nova_(TV_series)

Nova is more likely to get a solo movie where he wouldn't be handled by Gunn

also it's better for him to get a movie and become a anchor of the universe so the comics will be forced to use him for synergy. Let Samfags and Loeb seethe.

I do think Gamora will end up with Adam Warlock in the MCU

This, it is an Easter Egg, but the reference is just that Selvig is now hosting a science program and talking about the research he and Foster did on the Bifrost.

Every other show in the screenshot is fake, that alone is a sign that it's a true Easter egg.
>so the comics will be forced to use him for synergy
Let Ewing, Landy, Bowers & Sims handle him please!

Attached: sniff.jpg (367x346, 93K)

Getting a Disney version of Richie is better than no Richie like there is right now.

this. i nope'd out of the mcu. i was fortunate that ghost doesn't show up enough in the comics to be affected.

Baby Thanos solo movie fucking when?

The credits for FFH say it's the actual show. Sorry m8.

Not what I meant, obviously it's the show, but NOVA is real, "Snap", "Finding Wakanda" and "Hunting Hydra" aren't. Get what I'm trying to say?

No, it's a PBS show.

My favorite part of MCU threads are the same Anons posting about how they "no longer care about the MCU", and won't be seeing further movies.
The first is observably untrue; the second seems pretty unlikely as well. Lads, saying it over and over and over again will never make you "cool", sorry.
Also, there will never be an MCU Dick Rider. There's just no reason for him to exist, or for them to retcon Guardians of the Galaxy/Infinity War to make him possible, and his place is effectively taken by (((that woman))).

Gunn won't handle him but yeah I'm very apprehensive about what they'll do to him especially since he has a very defined personality and has done a lot of character growth in the comics which was really possible by the fact that he was a C-lister.

On the other hand they already started shitting on him a long time ago so it owuldn't make a difference.

>Also, there will never be an MCU Dick Rider.
You were doing SO WELL until this paragraph. Damn shame.

>I'm very apprehensive about what they'll do to him
Nothing?

Let me ask you this; how many years will need to pass, with zero confirmation of a Nova project, before you let this go?

Mate, I'm gonna take screenshots of all your posts claiming there's not gonna be a Nova movie or appearance, and make a collage for the Hall H presentation in two weeks. You'll see.

You do whatever your autism compels you to do.
Are you saying that if there's absolutely nothing this year, you'll finally shut up about it?

I won't make any promises.

At least tell me you aren't the same delusional twat who insists there will be a Norman Osborn/Iron Patriot.

Erik Selvig is a fictional character. That's the "fake" part of it

>Also, there will never be an MCU Dick Rider
He was in a GotG draft and both Marcus and Mcfeely threw him in as an idea for him being the guy who announces Thanos was coming in the place of Silver Surfer. But Feige turned it down because he didn't think it would be an appropriate way to introduce the character and the movie was already crowded (similar to how he shot down Carol being in Avengers when Whedon wanted to introduce her).

Also a bunch of Marvel Studios people like the character, plus Feige said the character was on the table. He's definitely going to be in but it's a matter of when and how, especially since Cosmic will be touched on more.

Either she will go with Peter or this will happen, or she'll just exit and leave. It all depends if Zoe Saldana wants to stay or not. Pratt already said he wanted to do more movies post vol. 3 and if she goes and he stays I can see them splitting.

She's not going to be with Rich in the MCU that's for sure, they'll also probably try to get a younger actor and they'll probably going to try and get a young actress for another role if that's the case.

Something.

Nah I'm cosmic-side only.
And the Einstein-Rosen Bridges, user. Unless it's hinting at Nova's gravimetric jumps OMG

Attached: Nova_Richard.png (611x950, 451K)

I doubt there's going to be anything Nova related announced until after vol. 3 but save that shit anyway.

>Unless it's hinting at Nova's gravimetric jumps OMG
Its a reference to the Asgardian's Bifrost teleportation, you idiot. Its a significant plot element in the original Thor movie.

Nah it has nothing to do with Rich but the stuff Selvig and Jane were working on. I would be surprised if at this point Rich is anything but a regular teen/young adult. We still don't know what is up with the Nova corps and vol. 3 is set to be the movie that is going to open the door to a new era of MCU cosmic. So I doubt anything Nova is going to be announced or touched on until either vol. 3 happens or we get close to vol. 3.

But the fact that they're thinking of doing something with him is pretty obvious, even Adam McKay was sure of it and I am suspecting the "having talks to replace Gunn as the vol.3 Director" might have been a cover since Gunn coming back was announced shortly after that happened.
>comicbook.com/marvel/2019/06/19/marvel-studios-kevin-feige-confirms-nova-potential-mcu-character/

I want Annihilation but I'm afraid it would just be confined into one movie.

Every Marvel character is a "potential" MCU character. You'll see a Howard the Duck feature before Nova.
There's absolutely no value to Disney to have a white Earthman flying around in space being a weaker version of Carol.
The Nova Corps were introduced as space-cops in squadcar ships. Then they were destroyed off-camera by Thanos. Having them suddenly be flying superheroes, connected by an overmind AI (which would seem derivative of the Kree Intelligence) and getting all the "combined superpowers" of the Nova Corps (which really doesn't even make sense) just seems unnecessary as hell.

Nor are they "losing" classic Nova villains, because he doesn't have any. He has borrowed Spider-Man villains. If you google 'Marvel Nova villains' you get Sandman, Mysterio and Eddie Brock. And the classic FF foe Annihilous, because in one event Nova actually did a thing comic readers remember.
Nova brings nothing to the MCU except exciting his 20 or so loyals fans. They'd get a better payoff from She-Hulk at this point.

I could see them doing Annihilation in one movie. There were a lot of tie ins from the comic that made it feel a lot bigger, but for an adaptation could be skipped or handwaved entirely. What I wouldn’t want, however, is Annihilation and Conquest to be one movie.

There's a lot of necessary build-up to an Annihilation scale event. You'd probably see it develop at the end of GotG, Captain Marvel, Fantastic Four/Surfer and maybe even Eternals movies.
It wouldn't feature the other Galactus-like entities, there'd almost certainly be no Thanos...it would most certainly involve different heroes. Just like Infinity War.

it's probably a double entendre

>Every Marvel character is a "potential" MCU character.
Feige specifically said he was on the top of the characters considered since he also has connections to the Guardians. Feige's own words.
>You'll see a Howard the Duck feature before Nova.
We did in the 80's and it was trash, he's mostly just a meme character now.
>There's absolutely no value to Disney to have a white Earthman flying around in space being a weaker version of Carol.
He has his own story and personality and powers, JFC you are showing your casualness here.
>The Nova Corps were introduced as space-cops in squadcar ships. Then they were destroyed off-camera by Thanos.
No fucking shit, that was also the case in the original Nova stuff. The Nova corps dies. Originally it wasn't never Green Lantern. The only one that mattered was Rich.

>He has borrowed Spider-Man villains. If you google 'Marvel Nova villains' you get Sandman, Mysterio and Eddie Brock. And the classic FF foe Annihilous, because in one event Nova actually did a thing comic readers remember.

Most of his original villains were tras but that won't stop MCU from doing something wit them, Yon-Rogg was trash before Jude Law gave him a face. Also he didn't borrow Spider-Man's villains no more than Spidey borrowed some other villains. Still You can do shit with Zorr, Sphinx, Blackout, even fricking Garthan Saal. Also the most interesting story with Annihilus had him as the main character and people associate him as his villain. Besides Carol borrowed villains so it's fine.

>They'd get a better payoff from She-Hulk at this point.
Lol K.

Honestly I'm pretty sure post vol. 3 they'll announce him, even a Director who met with Feige said they were planning something with him.

That other user better be screenshooting this because it's going to be "GotG is going to fail" tiers of funny.

I actually am, and going through previous threads also, I've participated in most of them. I was serious man, I really think Feige is gonna announce something.

This.

I don't think he will announce anything until after vol. 3, especially since that is suppose to set up a bunch of upcoming cosmic stuff. But Nova being a thing in the MCU I can see it happening.