Our fathers died to create me... and now... you will too

>Our fathers died to create me... and now... you will too...

Attached: ultimate.png (1643x571, 2.31M)

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=black film makers
lmgtfy.com/?q=black writers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ultimate spidey styled game with miles when?

Attached: miles.jpg (1381x2048, 740K)

Blacks creating their own media instead of piggybacking off whites and jews when?

bro I just want another ultimate spiderman game in that same comic aesthetic they had going, I could care less about the politics of a fucking comic book

Yet you specifically asked for Miles, funny how that works.
Also this isn't Yea Forums

An actual game sequel to US would be dope, opening with the Goblin fight and Peter dying, then Miles taking over

because ultimate peter died in the comics retard, so it only makes sense to have miles if i want my ultimate spidey game
Plus it would be cool to have some extra abilities for once

>when?
in the 1990s. Then white people started piggybacking that lmao.

Funny how vague you have to be.
Are you referring to rap, maybe? Didn't start in the 90s but not sure what else you could be talking about.
Were you aware that the majority o rap consumers are white people and if only blacks listened to it, it would be a basically non-existent industry right now?

Attached: 1349084623159.jpg (1440x810, 162K)

Literally anything blacks do at this point is the result of the society whites built for him, so in the end it all comes back to whites.
There's a very good reason none of you want to move back to Africa.

Ultimate Venom had next to nothing to do with Comic Venom, but I still loved that part of the USM run

>There's a very good reason none of you want to move back to Africa.

can't move back if they never lived there.

can we just talk about everything ultimate spiderman please instead of dumb race shit

Attached: 1560303505524.png (188x348, 167K)

>Says the group of people who complain about slavery despite having never been slaves

>Mention a character who's entire existence is "Black Spider-man"
>OMG WHY ARE YOU GUYS TALKING ABOUT RACE

Blame Marvel

you don't have to focus on that though since there plenty of things to bring up about that nigga instead

So bring it up yourself, you fucking retard.

Ultimate Pete came back. He's alive and well.

>Luke Cage: Spider-man is a kid of color now, that's cool, that's important, don't screw it up.

>OmG WhY aRe YoU tAlKiNG aBoUt RaCE????

Attached: VLm9CDC.jpg (1270x713, 121K)

Oh cool a thread about my favorite part of Ultimate Spiderman! I can't wait to talk...oh you fucking faggots.

Can't you fucking incels stay in /pol?

If you can't stay in tumblr, /pol/ shouldn't have to stay in /pol

I don't keep up with the ultimates comic line since shit in the universe is edgy as fuck. When did he come back?
I wanted to talk about the ultimate spider man video game : /

Rap and Film.

>Majority of rap consumers are white people
Now, yes. In the 80s and 90s not at all. Back then there was a white audience for hip-hop, absolutely, but rap itself was a technical aspect of hip hop and came into its own when the white DJs were dropped in favor of bringing the black rappers into the limelight. In film, black movies got quickly replaced with blaxploitation and parody. Look at Scary Movie, one of the staples of black culture. Now look at Scary Movie 5. White people movie, and not a good one at that.

>I wanted to talk about the ultimate spider man video game
This isn't Yea Forums

>There's a very good reason none of you want to move back to Africa.
You know most black people in America were born in America, right? That's like telling you to go back to Europe (which you wouldn't want to do because of social and political climate, how is that any different?)

>Conveniently ignoring that white people, kinda, sorta, invented movies as a medium
See

The entire modern music industry.

In the Spider-Men 2 crossover.

>Be that day level with Venom
>Grab onto the top of Hellicarrier or whatever that locks onto you
>It keeps rising up trying to reach me
>Keep going up outside the box of the world
>World is now a dot

Fun times.

At least whites can justify themselves by the civilization they built here, blacks can not.

go back to Yea Forums

Wrong.

>thread about the real Ultimate Spider-man
>nigger lover ruins the thread
You were a bigger fag than OP today

>>Conveniently ignoring that white people, kinda, sorta, invented movies as a medium
>Invent breathtaking new media tool
>use it for war propoganda
Yeah we did a real good job with it.

See, you're playing teams instead of recognizing individualism. You didn't build shit here. I can tell because if you spent a day in construction you'd realize how much of trades (in my area at least) are made up of black people

>You didn't build shit here. I can tell because if you spent a day in construction you'd realize how much of trades (in my area at least) are made up of black people

The fact you think I'm solely referring to literal construction is actually really funny.

Go back to when the slaves first were brought over and snap away all the whites, we both know damn well this country wouldn't exist anymore and if it did it would be far, far worse off for it (along with the rest of the world.)

Also yeah no shit I'm playing teams, everyone else is.
As long as affirmative action is legal, as long as I'm told my opinion means less because of "white privilege" and I'm blamed for the action of others you better be damn fucking sure I'm going to take credit for what they did right as well.

>hurr white culture is the endgame of society
>hurr slaves couldn't run a country dum dum
Of course a group of literal slaves brought into a country and dumped off wouldn't be able to start something new. America exists as it is because of a colonization effort. And lot's of fucking infighting between whites. If black culture was up to par with european at the time their colonization efforts would have gone pretty similarly.
>but there's a reason black culture wasn't up to european
Because of people like you, sure. I'll admit I'm not up to par on my history anymore but how can you look at modern society and believe blacks are being held down by anything other than racism and internalized social behavior (which is a result of hundreds of years of racism and believe it or not, can be changed)

>Also yeah no shit I'm playing teams, everyone else is.
Literally only brainlets play teams nowadays. The team structure of society causes unnecessary discourse and sacrifices individual identity. I don't think anybody in real life has blamed you for your ancestors, and if they have, you're just as dumb as them for buying into it.

>f black culture was up to par with european at the time their colonization efforts would have gone pretty similarly.
Yeah, except they weren't.

And you can blame modern black culture for that because...?

>blame
What are you talking about?
>I don't think anybody in real life has blamed you for your ancestors
I go to college, I get it on a regular basis.
Yeah the team game sucks, but the tricky thing about it is, if they play it and you don't, you lose.

>What are you talking about?
Maybe I misinterpreted your argument, apologies.

>I go to college, I get it on a regular basis.
I'm sure you know this by now, but college is a scam and filled with broken social stigmas due to the nature of the environment.

>Yeah the team game sucks, but the tricky thing about it is, if they play it and you don't, you lose.
Not true whatsoever. Great men are leaders with unique worldviews. Look up the concept of the ubermensch.

I kinda hated how in order to get the black suit you had to do literally everything in the game. What was the point of having it, then?

>t.brainlet

Funny how you have to pretend like your pigmentation is some kind of "team" in order to feel like you have value as a human being.
I know it makes you feel better user but just because other white people have accomplished things doesn't make you any less pathetic.

>Scary Movie, one of the staples of black culture.
I mean, they could try having standards.

Nice projection.
Show me where I've taken credit for anything

long before you were born actually
lmgtfy.com/?q=black film makers
lmgtfy.com/?q=black writers

>im going to pretend everyone i dont like is a hivemind because reasons

>thinks I was being literal

>im just pretending to be retarded by saying blatantly wrong shit

Attached: oaihsdasbnidklbasdlas.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

This page is really fucking stupid.

One does he really know who miles is? Or he's just judging by the costume that he's black.

Two Like Cage has always hated Spider-Man

Cell shading with Bagley's designs was fucking amazing.

Attached: 1.png (623x801, 627K)

It's too bad we stuck with godawful ugly photorealistic models forever now. Wouldn't want your comic based games look like comics drawn by iconic artists, or anything.

Attached: 2.png (894x886, 1.31M)

Hopefully never.

I love this game, once you got Venom in free roam is was like playing Hulk with a hookshot.

It doesn't surprise me you don't know what a hyperbole is.

>noooo i was just pretending to be retarded you fell for the ruse
die

1. Love the USM game.
2. Pity the Ultimate Venom storyline never got a proper conclusion. What the hell 1610 Doom wanted with 1610 Eddie and the suit?

Victor likes tentacles

Ulitmate spiderman game mix with shatter dimensions grimmick?

I can only imagine it as a sly cooper game but with more characters.

Attached: 1558585691017.jpg (307x326, 37K)

>tfw havent been able to play as Venom since this game
>tfw Venom was more like Hulk anyway

It’s a damn shame they didn’t use the same web swinging as spiderman 2

I mean there is also africans hating african americans.

Yeah but those were done by past whites. None of us in here have done anything inportant.

Why the fuck did they even get slaves in first place? Could those fuckers not do all that shit to themselves?

Past whites who passed it on to modern whites.
Past whites WHO ONLY DID IT was for future whites.
Society only exists for the future generations, if people were only concerned with themselves they wouldn't bother doing most of the shit they do.

Cause it made it easier?
You could walk a mile down to the store, but using a car would make it easier.

Yeah but Yea Forums doesn't think like that.

Yeah and now you have blacks running around. Maybe it would have been easier if those guys would left those slaves in the africa.

Attached: 1550027880510.jpg (500x370, 46K)

Genndy was really prescient.

I'd love this. Especially if they had both Peni's and Spider Punk.
>guitar hero esque mini games where you play the themes of past games/cartoons
>Spider Punk level is just full of boomer music references
>Comic Peni's level is a mix bag of weeb references with not!devilman, mechas, and kaiju
>ends with a venom mech fight
>Movie Peni level is helping her rebuild her mech

Attached: 1562611329614.jpg (277x277, 13K)