Bittersweet Candy Bowl - bcb

Paulo confirmed for best boy

Attached: 272x.jpg (1280x1768, 2.91M)

What's the "remember your friends" about.

Is that about Sandy forgetting about the girl she hung out with for a few months in preschool?

I respectfully disagree
And now we wait for leakanon

next page better not be one of those almost empty pages she sometimes does to emphasize the drama.

I overlooked this. That is must be what he means.

Shame it's referring to an incident of a few pages 11 chapters and years ago.

I keep forgetting this comic exists until it's posted each week

That's the way to live.

the fuck is daisy doing

Sweeping the floor like the basic bitch she is

Repeating objections from last week's thread when this was leaked: How come Mike could effortlessly smash Paulo the last time he touched Mike's phone but now he's being held off like an annoying child? Why did Paulo give a grovelling apologize for the earlier incident and then do this, which is more provocative than what he did before?

moving out of the way of the speech bubbles

She appears to be picking her broom up from the ground. She doesn't have it in panel 1 so I guess she dropped it when Mike was right all over her.

1. Mike did the bashing a man's head against a desk equivalent of a sucker punch, Paulo was caught off guard, anyone could do that without an absolutely ridiculous strength difference
2. a character's strength in this comic is entirely dependent on their conviction, when there's conviction you get Mike overpowering Abbey in that one page 8 millions ago, without it, you get Paulo get slapped around despite being twice Mike's size
3. Paulo is impulsive, also now he's schooling his GF instead of just being a dick, so it makes it okay I guess?

Speaking of which the flow of the bubbles is mildly interesting. Putting non-zero amount of effort into the layout.

Attached: 1562605475101.jpg (1280x1768, 1.1M)

Mike was being a giant shitstain to everyone over a long distance cunt that treats him like shit. Mike is a tool and deserved it. Sandy treats Mike just as poorly as Lucy did, she's just emotionally abusive.

Leaked please

Did Mike always have Sonic-like conjoined eyes?

Likely around a half hour from now judging from past uploads

Mike's upset because he thinks he's losing his friends to Lucy, the Sandy situation just exacerbates the existing feelings. The exclusive focus on Sandy as a catalyst is a really narrow view of things. Mike doesn't even bring her up most of the time.

>The exclusive focus on Sandy as a catalyst is a really narrow view of things.
Making it narrow is easier to write. See also "December" re-casting Mike's bitterness towards Lucy being about her hitting him rather than being an unreadable hot/cold cunt.

Attached: EB8D6A7B-4730-4B0E-9A65-41AC09697D51.jpg (1242x1688, 3.33M)

>Paulo's balls still brass
Nice.

Thanks as always, leakanon

How could Paulo have managed to get three speech bubbles worth of text out before Mike realised what he was doing?

I'm liking this paulo
>mike is mad at daisy for pining for him constantly
>Also mad because Lucy ISN'T pining for him

Attached: nick t.png (520x803, 541K)

Right again.

Attached: 1562607234846.jpg (508x226, 63K)

Daisy does what Sandy refuses to do-talk to Mike and acknowledges he exists.

Attached: G1F1ECNg.png (728x797, 238K)

He's not into fat chicks.

she's not fat, she's fluffy

>mad because Lucy ISN'T pining for him
It doesn't work. Mike was shown regretting his harsh treatment of Lucy after he figured out she attempted suicide. There's several more confirmations that his primary hang-up toward Lucy is guilt rather than being salty she doesn't care what he thinks anymore.

It's official, Jasmine has been relegated to the same level of relevance as Tess, as depicted by proximity to the main group in this promotional poster.

Attached: itempic_posters_fireworks_preview.png (800x590, 1.03M)

Yet Lucy is a jerk to every single person and she's ok for some reason

>Don't lash out at everyone just because YOU'VE got problems.
Kind of the opposite of Lucy's meltdown; she had a problem and (almost) destroyed herself over it.

cant wait to see how daisy sources some aircraft carrier arrestor cables to hang herself with

There's guilt and there's stalking someone from the bushes twice

Attached: Order Marie.jpg (848x1199, 118K)

How can we stop him lads?

Cool squid.

I like how sandy is almost completely off screen. even Augustus is more prominent

I can't believe Taeshi drew a vagina again

Attached: Untitled.png (216x348, 185K)

The coolest. Here's the second coolest

Attached: Chaos Callie.jpg (848x1199, 152K)

that confetti affect in front is really weird; that's not what the reflected light of fireworks looks like.

>worst ship

Attached: 1562607868747.png (412x272, 254K)

I'm still thinking this page over, but I think one of the things that bothers me is that Paulo follows this statement by basically completely ignoring it and continuing with his previous argument. Honestly every single thing Mike's friends do further proves his assumption that they don't really care about him. Paulo doesn't even bother addressing the thing that Mike says actually upset him, he just keeps pressing the Sandy button. I've said it before, but this whole thing is going to just further prevent Mike from opening up about his feelings.

man, Mike was Right, but I really like this Paulo.
Mike's only true friend.

endgame

maybe Sandy's dead

Why is Augustus wearing his original costume design?

And why are the pets there?

That's because he knows Sandy is one of the core issues here with him. The other being Lucy

Mike rejected Paulo's claim that he was lashing out at others because of his problems. Paulo counters that if Sandy isn't a problem Mike will have to call her to patch up the mess Paulo has just made, but he won't because he knows he won't get through to her.

Why couldn't these two have been the lesbian coup-

Hold up, cheek tufts? Since when?

Attached: _20190708_191359.jpg (165x186, 11K)

I thought the 2nd panel was happening at the same time as the 3rd, like Mike was talking over Paulo but getting drowned out. If so though, it could have been illustrated better

Say something nice about best boy

Attached: 20190706_211338_20190706220530493.jpg (705x1200, 219K)

Is this housepets?

POLO BEST FUCKIN' BOI

Attached: 60376D27-A80D-4268-BF0B-3D0AB4DB55CD.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

also what kind of weird fuckup gets hungup about not being remembered as friend from preschool?

good boy

If it was going to be anyone, it would be Daisy.

What the hell did Augustus see in her?

Sandy wouldn't have even come up if Paulo hadn't mentioned her and then proceeded to bring everyone's attention to it with his theatrics. Sandy is only as big of a problem as she is because he can't trust anyone else for emotional support, which only seems more justified as the comic goes on. See for example Daisy fucking off to join Lucy's group. Paulo's got Mike by the balls here because he's set the "win" condition for Mike to be that everything is fine with Sandy, and Mike can't truthfully argue that. He wouldn't even need to, though, if everyone didn't constantly frame the situation as revolving solely around Sandy. Like yeah, she's an issue, but she's one of several things emotionally fucking him up right now. Of all people, I'd say Sue got closest to giving him a chance to explain why he was really upset in a one-on-one conversation, but she seems to have completely ignored his reply because he said it too angrily.

Despite how this seems like mostly a "fuck you" to Mike for yelling at Daisy, I can still totally buy that Paulo's trying to get to the core of the issue and help Mike out here. But he's just doing it so fucking badly that I can't imagine anything good coming of it. Just watch as Sandy breaks up with Mike at the end of this chapter, but his relationship with his friends doesn't improve at all. I'm calling it now.

Reverse image search turns up nothing, is this yours? It's David, right? He's pretty hot

Attached: 8541 - Gnukko_(Artist) Mike.jpg (480x625, 30K)

aaaa giant heads
Jesus taeshi really thought this looked acceptable?
And how's baggagelad's wager that being more ~anime uguu~ and less furfag pandering working out? have the stats improved?
because all I've seen is the dedicated shitty sfw discorders making an effort to crosspost here.

Attached: 'Emotional baggage claim'.jpg (640x308, 107K)

>matt looking like andre the fucking giant

Matt is the largest character

Attached: bcb 4u.jpg (776x364, 60K)

An easy target

Attached: Augustus raped and murdered a girl in 1990.png (163x196, 35K)

Ngl, the thought of peeps like lack and bramble coming here to shitpost about the comic behind the creators back is pretty hilarious.

He is almost twice the size of everyone else on that page.
I understand taeshi's a lazy shit and she's taken the SU crew excuse of "just wing the proportions lol" but come on it looks ridiculous.

I wonder if that incident had any lasting effect on her taste in fantasies...

Attached: sketch-1562612329367.png (1096x1080, 685K)

It was third grade, not preschool, but the point stands.

He is the best

Attached: david the best.png (1200x800, 108K)

I don't remember all the details but wasn't Daisy basically Sandy's best friend? I can get being hurt over that.

Since we're posting eg let's have some love for best girl.

Attached: 20190629_234924.jpg (486x363, 35K)

Full picture where?

the booru

there is a booru ?

...no.

with the anatomy its hard to tell and that little detail strikes me as a taeshi self-insert.
ITS JUST SO MEANINGLESS BUT SHE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE ITS AN ACTUAL THING.
Best friends in anything but middleschool and up means nothing but "person I interact with the most".

i'd link it but that would probably get the thread deleted instantly. i think there's a link on the 8ch board if you care.

To be fair Daisy hasn't progressed much mentally since third grade.

Punished Paulo
A Man Betrayed By His Crush

Yes, but I'm wary of linking it here. You should either check e621 under the rachel_(bcb) tag or go to cripplechan and check the lewd thread on the bcb board. The artist uploaded a file containing all their work, or a huge chunk of it. It's not all bcb and there's a lot of it, but if you look through it you might find what you're looking for.

Yeah Daisy has low self-confidence so it's not that surprising, plus it's not like Sandy completely disappeared, she had a link through Mike. Sandy choosing to stay in touch with Mike but not Daisy had to hurt.

When did Paulo become so based?

I mean it's not like you can even see nsfw on there without signing up right?

bcbnsfw.space

These last couple of pages can seen as Paulo choosing Daisy over Mike (who he had been conspicuously nice to for a number of chapters)

"December" was Mike choosing Sandy over Lucy.

"Love Again" includes a (badly-structured) incident that's apparently supposed to be Daisy choosing Paulo over Abbey.

Taeshi seems hung up on zero-sum conflicts in social relationships.

You can only deal with so much shit and the whole Lucy debacle was the end of the line

take it to /trash, faggots

Attached: oh fuck.jpg (226x261, 25K)

Oh my god, how many times are we going to do this song and dance? The story used to flow a lot smoother, now everyone's just acting like dumb assholes. This writing sucks shit.

Until Sandy breaks up with him which apparently is coming soon.

"soon"

You mean in a year or so?

Oh yeah I meant soon in the setting itself.

Don't read this comic

>Just watch as Sandy breaks up with Mike at the end of this chapter, but his relationship with his friends doesn't improve at all. I'm calling it now.
You can't call the obvious, intended end

I don't have much to add, but this is an interesting way of looking at it. The way conflicts happen also tend to make it seem like there's a predetermined good guy and bad guy in these situations, which is kind of annoying given what type of comic this is.

Conceivably within the next few months. It might be happening at the end of this chapter, and there's 12 pages left, making the wait around three months. I say that because the patreon banner has a fully colored picture of everyone in class with Mike looking shell shocked, and that page can't be too many updates away given Tae's apparently undersized buffer. So if he's fucked up because of the breakup, it has to be soon.

You're late. I'm not paying for those.

He can only very rarely be stopped

Attached: 1560128854881.jpg (591x597, 242K)

Amen

Attached: 484 - Anon232_(artist) Stacy katie.png (1500x1200, 821K)

Could you post that page?

been like 3 months since I last saw a thread on this
fucking awesome to see Paulo owning the fuck out of Mike and Sandy and Tyrone
its going to be shortlived though, might as well enjoy it while it lasts

It's just this, not a full page. A few other interesting things: why are they all in class together but no background characters are present? What was pretty sick? Why does everybody have that deadpan expression on?

We have threads every week, user. Plus do you honestly think this comic will ever stop dunking on Mike? Taeshi's hatred for this fictional character that she created knows no bounds.

Attached: pretty sick.png (1920x480, 1.23M)

DISCORDFAGS GET OUT REEEEE

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.png (208x188, 70K)

Either I dont check on Yea Forums often enough or the jannies nuke the threads before I see them
Im not giving vero and fatboy clicks

>mike is partially based on taeshi's perception of suitcase
>suitcase is a small dicked cuck in his own wife's eyes

Attached: 10F36323-B115-49A3-B975-E52E3CBD253F.jpg (101x89, 4K)

That part of Suitcase that listed over Goldie, it must be punished.

no

To whomst are you referring?

I don't see people defending Lucy here so they must mean people who have the hots for cartoon cats and dogs.

Guilty as charged.

Attached: 20190611_175317.jpg (656x720, 65K)