Black Ariel haters BTFO

Black Ariel haters BTFO

Attached: 1562563586043.png (810x450, 283K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8CTeLy3Ujxc
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they cast a white woman in the Pocahontas remake, I'll call it even.

>FF trying to do damge control on the failure that was Siren by jumping into the Black Ariel Train
silence brand

Attached: IMG_20190412_192456.jpg (1141x720, 261K)

nah, they should cast a black guy to be the chinese dragon in the Mulan remake.

Someone post that image that shows all the red heads being replaced

Goddamn that's hideous art.

ITT:

Attached: 0055.gif (344x203, 3.88M)

>Danish people can be black
What? No they can't. There can be Africans living in Denmark with Danish citizenship, but they aren't Danish.

>zaddy
Disregarded

Except Pocahontas's entire story and historical relevance is centered squarely on P-cup and her people not being white.

Unlike the Little Mermaid where the entire story centers on her being fish-instead-of-vagina.

>2019
>Still not knowing the difference between ethnicity and nationality.

>ITT: racewashing is only okay when WE do it
Can we just leave characters as they are and be done with this nonsense?

Yeah, and it's pretty fucking obvious that Ethnicity is the more important quality here. A Danish person is still Danish ethnically wherever they live.

Attached: black2.jpg (567x1200, 708K)

If we left the characters as they are then there wouldn't even be a live action remake because they'd care enough to leave well and well enough alone. But
youtube.com/watch?v=8CTeLy3Ujxc

Why do the Jews hate redheads so much?

Attached: 1562492536558.png (460x874, 363K)

I wonder what would tumblr think if they ever discover that White people can be considered Mexicans.

Attached: 220px-Presidente_Enrique_Peña_Nieto._Fotografía_oficial[1].jpg (220x283, 18K)

What would America?

I've been in Denmark, there are virtually no non-white people. Like, you can travel a long time seeing nothing but blonde Danes before you spot the odd Arab or whatever. But that's beside the point; this is an adaptation of Disney's existing Little Mermaid version, starring Ariel, who is a white redhead. Sure there could be non-white mermaids too, but Ariel is white. Changing that accomplishes nothing.

Do you think blue checkmarks will be hunted down in the streets one day?

>zaddy

what the FRESH FUCK is that?

Attached: 235aa.jpg (800x450, 24K)

Yes that is correct. His nationality is English and his nationality is Chinese. If they were born in those places it's more than likely that those are the only places they know as home.

I wonder what Trump would think if he ever discovered that white people can be considered Mexican.

It's a shitty BSDM sugar daddy meme.

Written in the 1800s no less.
This is like Frozen "not having black people"
It's Scandinavia, 2 hundred years ago for Christ sake.

Nope. Citizenship is meaningless. The top is a sand nigger from England and the bottom is a white man from China. Kys you fucking faggot.

Even if every single character wasn’t white, these people wouldn’t be satisfied. Too bad the masses are brainwashed and these shitty flicks keep turning a profit.

>He doesn’t know
user, I.......

>muh rayciss Drumpf
Spare me.

What is Blackfished?

>Peña Nieto
Kys. I hate Amlo a lot but there is a reason why he got in power to begin with.

Little Mermaid fucking sucks. It's just slightly better than Pocahontas and Aristocats which are absolute garbage tier, but it's still crap.

You're now aware they did it only because they think it will get blacks to watch it.
There's no other reason. No anti-White conspiracy. No "blacks are better than White people", nothing.

Just plain and simple marketing.

Because Mexican is just a nationality

Spray tans for retards. Not race. Derp.

But why has this happened to basically every ginger in fiction

Why do people bitch about blackwashing Ariel while nobody ever comments on Disney stripping all the religious references from the original book?

Black women are maaaaaad fucking jealous of red head beauty. The only ugly red heads I've ever met were just fat. They'd be hot too if they lost the weight.

Attached: f86fe4e88da117fa9bee27fce03e1d83--beautiful-redhead-beautiful-red-hair.jpg (736x1102, 102K)

Gingers were traditionally associated with being Irish. Until the mid 1970s in the US, Irish were seen as second class at best. Before the 1950s, they were more or less equal to blacks.

So you just replace one minority that's no longer seen as inferior (Irish) with one that's seen as inferior (blacks)

In general, female blacks tend to be jealous of any woman with good hair, ginger or not. You point out a pretty Asian woman with how good her hair is and they'll attack her in every way possible to convince themselves they're prettier.

kek, I can't wait for wait for live action caucasian Elsa and her genetically related black sister Anna.

Fantastic Four?

Shh don’t tell them the casta system

Well we all know what ginger is an anagram of.

Attached: FF7EECB7-2C29-49A9-9520-704183F9FE5B.png (680x680, 221K)

If you normally live under the sea in the deep you're not gonna get a lot of sun, even by onland Scandinavian standards.
It would make absolutely no sense for an underwater human-like race to be genetically predisposed for a skin type that blocks out UV-rays even further than the people living on land.

So you're saying Ariel should be pitch black with bio-luminescent glowing parts?

At least that's set in a time and place were adoption or mulatto half-siblings can believably happen.
But for a royal family in 19th century Scandinavia there is simply no excuse.

You going to tell king dad he can't stick his dick wherever he wants?