Heh

Heh.

Attached: live-action-little-mermaid-copy.png (1000x497, 277K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

guffaw

Is that the dad from the brak show

Attached: chad-billy-copy.png (1000x1413, 600K)

I don't get it.

You already have a thread for one of these comics:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVN_0qvuhhw

is the fox dyslexic

>/fit/ the comic

Wormwood isnt even remotely the same as Ben Garrison.

Attached: picture-of-health-1.png (1000x1413, 681K)

Attached: brown-study.png (4500x4529, 1.98M)

I bet you could get “the ginger conspiracy” trending on Twitter as a subtle racist jab at black people. They’ll never do it again

I CLAPPED I CLAPPED BECAUSE I RECOGNIZED THE MEMES FROM THE CHANS! I KNOW WHAT THAT IS

>onions being for fags is a secret only known by Yea Forums
I bet you think only folks on Yea Forums think that Vegans and Cyclists are obnoxious too.

Attached: the-soy-slide.png (1000x1893, 520K)

I love reporting ths douchebag on twitter. He got suspended at least twice thanks to me.

Based antifa

>can't handle the banter
Cringe and bluepilled

Attached: 1559142991299.jpg (500x499, 68K)

Now that's funny

>/incel/ the comic

Don't we already teach sex ed in school? One extra lesson in the syllabus isn't gonna turn kids into whores like /pol/ insists.

It's funny because Walt was a racist

>HeHe Silly
Guess that explains why this was a good one

Attached: just-say-woe.png (1000x977, 458K)

onions feminizing people IS just a meme with no basis in reality. I bet you also think that beer is just fine.

Unironically based, Billy has risen above and beyond the vaginal Jew.

Attached: 1470708948666.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Attached: fbi.png (1000x972, 461K)

>mocking someone for using an obnoxious overused meme by using an obnoxious overused meme

Hey, third time's the charm!

Remember, mods don't get out of bed for less than 10 reports of the same dipshit

Attached: captain-america-copy-1.png (1000x955, 530K)

WTF based

Lmao this one is good

Foxford is a fucking asshole AND he has dyslexia

>hates nazis
>against race mixing
Really makes you think

>no basis

I was at the store yesterday and saw multiple fat fucks in star wars shits with beards so frankly it's not just "an internet thing" anymore. The 30-something soi walks, breathes and lives among us, purchasing Swedish meatballs to extend his girthy gut.

Just admit that you're gay.

Attached: chadplasty-1.png (1000x1006, 407K)

what do you think america was like in the 40s?
The military had to segregate their forces by race because no one wanted to fight side by side with blacks
The government had to use massive amounts of propaganda just to get people to fight together with italian and irish americans

I didn't say that those types of people aren't out there. it is just that it isn't onions making them like that.

Attached: transjuris.png (1000x1446, 533K)

>falling for the phallic Jew
Yiked

Attached: just-desserts.png (1000x1468, 625K)

These are okay and sometimes humorous.

Attached: good-spirits-1.png (1000x1449, 487K)

>laughingwhores.jpg
That was the only part that was funny.

>vaginal Jew
All women are jews?

Attached: slay-ride.png (1000x1446, 532K)

Wait hollup. Hold the motherfucking phone. Hold the goddamn fucking line.

Is this actually real? Is this an actual feel-good compliment? Even if it's a bit underhanded and tongue-in-cheek?

You mean an actual right wing propaganda comic that's supposed to make you feel good about something (ANYTHING) and not just throw you into the atypical trash pool of sarcastic drivel laced with venomous snide remarks, pointing out societal issues no single avarage person could change on their own, but still make them feel bad about it?

Who the fuck made this comic? They need to rethink their goddamn lives. Better yet, they should just NECK THEMSELVES.

Or. Even better than that.

We should all kill ourselves. Absolutely all of us. Lying dead and soulless in the streets, no longer causing harm to anyone or anything.

The only way society can reach a point of balance, is if it never existed in the first place. Complete zero.

All dead.

Attached: akbaa.jpg (1390x1390, 273K)

Why you hate him?
Is only a cartoon

Did you ever read a history book?
America was really weird in the 40...

Sheesh. Sometimes I feel blackpilled and lost all hope, but then I read shit like this and realize how cringe it really is.

Attached: Jailhouse-ruse.png (1000x1462, 618K)

different guy here

It's fun to bully easy targets and he's an easy target.

Nobody's safe from the internet hate machine and in the immortal words of Brian Warner, everybody's someone else's ginger, I know you are so am I.

>t. Fat creepy IRL ginger

You may dye your hair and hide your freckles, but you will always be a ginger.

>Gingers hiding freckles
Oh, so they’re using make-up too now? Bunch of fucking sissies!

worse yet, there are transgingers out there

Attached: transginger.jpg (863x655, 114K)

CALL THE POLICE

you're not letting yourself go far enough

you'll only reach peak black pill when you actively try to make it worse for everybody

whatever that may take; up to murder even, if you can get away with it

Attached: 1534565352702.jpg (700x582, 65K)

It already circulated over there a while ago and got thoroughly debunked because ginger hair is, after all, a recessive trait that exists also in black people (yes there's black gingers), which means it's not a "race" and there's nothing to "protect" genetically wise. That shit it gains traction in shitholes like this.
Furthermore, this is an off topic thread. Don't bother replying, I'm already gone.