ITT

Chart shows by their quality over time. Here's one for the simpsons.

Attached: thesimpsons.png (1218x743, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N_Tex2AN3rI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And here's the template

Attached: charttemplate.png (1218x743, 14K)

Bob's burgers

Attached: bobs burgers.png (1218x743, 28K)

Attached: Adventure Time.png (1218x743, 29K)

The Simpson's decline started during Season 8.

this is dumb
why does it curve up at the start, and, as dumb as jake the dog and finn the human were, how the fuck can you pretend they werent objectively better than literally everything that came after, which miniseries are you even calling cool, there's 3 but only 2 bumps, and even then all 3 were actually worse than the surrounding episodes.
It makes no sense to curve up after Breezy, I can count the good episodes in seasons 8-10 on one hand

Attached: file.png (1218x743, 25K)

If you put AT at any point above "meh" you're doing it wrong

Sorry badtaste-friend but the first 2 seasons are some of the best in cartoons

You cannot debate this

Attached: svtfoe.png (1218x743, 14K)

Attached: 1534078126980.png (1218x743, 41K)

Whenever I see these action/comedy cartoons that try to have an anime influence (Steven Universe, Star Vs, MaoMao) I just think how amazingly Xiaolin Showdown did that exact thing.

Attached: Untitled.png (1218x750, 21K)

Yeah I can. No matter your feelings on it, the show got better in season to. It wasn't a total decline.

First dip is when Faust left
perpetual shit is when Glim Glam became the main character

Attached: 1562539986539.png (1218x743, 22K)

Rest in peace Steve Hillenberg

Attached: Spongebob.png (1218x743, 44K)

No it didn't. They started focusing more on toffee and the broken wand and less on Earth and the cast of characters built up in season 1. The show was objectively worse for it.
The episode with the toenail scene wasn't even bad, and while season 6, 7 and 8 were really fucking boring but season 9 started to pick up and by season 11 they'd definitely hit their stride again.

Also the (first) movie was far better than both Band Geeks and Shanghai'd and if you disagree you need to rewatch it.

>MLP
>Good
>Ever
Why won't you people stay on your board

>The episode with the toenail scene wasn't even bad

Nope.
>There's only a little poop in your ice cream cone, user, why won't you finish your dessert?

>>There's only a little poop in your ice cream cone, user, why won't you finish your dessert?
I don't want to talk about your scat fetish user. Go to /d/.

The show was subjectively worse for it, in your opinion. But the quality of writing, the concepts and the comedy was all a step-up. Also, they focused on Ludo more. That was the big difference. Toffee had even less screen time in season 2.

If you like post-movie Spongebob, you've got an incurable scat fetish and ought to go first.

>But the quality of writing
Was worse
>the concepts
worse
>the comedy was all a step-up
absent in so many scenes

>Also, they focused on Ludo more
The saving grace of season 2, but to to pretend there wasn't far more importance put into the Toffee plot with the broken wand and book and shit is just fucking dishonest.

I swear, projecting is the only tool of emotionally stunted people on Yea Forums. More focus was put into the toffee plot. But what you said was that they started focusing more on Toffee. Which is a contradiction and one that you've conjured up on purpose to be deceitful. Because you're only interested in baiting people.

Attached: Courage.png (1218x967, 22K)

That bump better be "Man in gauze", user.

The chart baits no one, it's literally popular opinion that the show gets worse as it goes on, everyone has been shitting on it since it ended.
>More focus was put into the toffee plot. But what you said was that they started focusing more on Toffee
This is retarded attempt at an argument. If the entire plot revolves around shit that toffee did than the show is focusing on Toffee you fucking moron.
The first season was about a magic princess living on earth and not understanding it. Season 2 was a dumb lizard no one cares about enacting his retarded plot for a fucking finger.

I'm assuming, without reading the post, that's GoT

What a spectacular waste.

Attached: checked 7.jpg (544x499, 42K)

Guess what show this is

Attached: sine.png (1218x743, 41K)

I'm sorry I didn't call my quads doubles man. Maybe checking this post's doubles will make you feel better.

Venture brothers

Those were quints.

You're right, and checked

Attached: 1455693071323.gif (235x180, 1.94M)

Phoneposter but here's SU for me.

Attached: SU.png (1218x743, 54K)

>1a

Attached: Lesbian Rock Show.jpg (1218x742, 116K)

hated courage as a kid

Then again, he could always just pick it out.

>You'd eat a poop-cone
It's clearly contaminated user, you can't eat a post-shit cone.

>Still mad about Glimmy
Holy Lord, bruh

I don't hate The Great Divide as much as most people, but at the same time I have ill feelings towards The Southern Raiders because of my dislike for Katara. If not for her A:TLA would probably be my favorite cartoon.

Attached: A-TLA chart.jpg (1218x743, 265K)

Take a wild guess what the dip is.

Attached: OK KO.png (1218x743, 28K)

Point taken.

>I don't know how to graph

>t Lily the tranny

Attached: AoS.png (1218x792, 36K)

>Southern Raiders
>Not being GOAT

It was a great episode showing a new side of a character that hadn't been explored before. I guess if you don't enjoy character-focused episodes you might not enjoy it, but for me it's one of my favorite episodes in the series.

The show should have ended with season 3. I don't care if the writers said they still had plenty of ideas, they were running on fumes by the end.

Attached: DuckmanGraph.png (1218x743, 16K)

Absolute retardation. The Lich, Finn the Human, and Jake the Dog were fantastic episodes. So was Breezy.

The, uh, skeleton remote episode, whatever it was actually called.
I agree 100% on your graph, but I don't think it started at "bad" like that, I'd'a bumped the starting point up to around OK and add a couple little bumps for a couple episodes.

That show gets great and stays great at T.R.A.C.K.S. and that shit's halfway through season one.

I've never read Cerebus, so I don't know how accurate this is.

Attached: 1450069769073.jpg (1345x864, 166K)

The toenail is what breaks the bottom? Really? With the exception of that one scene, it was an episode where Squidward won against Squilliam.

If anything should break the bottom, it should be the meme faces episode.

>Breezy
>fantastic
Stop that.

>Focused less on the Earth cast.
90% of the Earth characters were uninteresting as hell. The episodes that focus on them are typically some of the most boring episodes. Earth just wasn't that interesting of a setting.

I don't agree with that the first 50 issues are good. When the best issues were written by Ken Penders, you know you're doing something wrong.

Attached: IMG_5025.jpg (1449x1228, 769K)

That’s what I was initially going for, but this was mainly in Yea Forums‘s general opinion. I think it started out OK (K.O.) myself and felt indifferent about the episode in question.

The toenail ep predates Krusty Towers though.

And even the worst SpongeBobs I've seen are merely "bad"... The recent episodes I've watched were pretty funny, especially the one where Man Ray lives at Squid's house.

It's not really that I don't like character focused episodes, more that I just hate Katara's character. I understand why it's a good episode but I hate Katara and it destroys that for me.

1a is honestly the weakest part of the show. It's almost entirely the SoL/townie stuff that everybody complained about as the show went on. I don't get why people put it a pedestal.

As someone who dropped the show after season 2, convince me that it gets better. I did hear Ghost Rider shows up but when is that exactly?

I more or less agree, but I'd put the beginning up at ok and then have similar gradual rise not counting Skeleton Remote.

Attached: rwby.png (1218x743, 24K)

Haven's Fate and the Volume 5 finale is definitely worse than Jaundice you filthy memer.

Krusty towers aired April 1, 2006. House fancy (The toenail epislde) aired June 6, 2008.

Originally I had Jaunedice at just below Argus Limited but that was way to generous so i fixed it, didn't feel like changing the 2nd half of Vol 5 as well but I gave up watching after yang got back with the team.

I fixed it for myself
By all rights this is a more accurate representation than my original post

Attached: rwby.png (1218x743, 24K)

Shouldn't have fixed it, IMO. It was only really bad if you were watching it as Season 1 was playing out, and only if you had your nickers in a twist.

I would put it around MEH, at the very least.

The major drop is accurate but those little dips between 44 and 130 and some of the lows between 130 and 200 get under my skin.

Attached: regular show.png (1218x743, 16K)

I watched it when it aired and was incredibly confused why the first little character arc we got was from the random basically civilian on the non-MC team.

Based, glimglam a shit

There was a Weiss/Ruby moment with Weiss learning to accept Ruby as her leader, but regardless, I'm surprised as to why people didn't catch on that JNPR (specifically Jaune) were important after Players and Pieces.

A show that should have been shorter due to losing its gimmick rather quickly, but that made a very good ending despite its turn into corporate soulessness.

Important sure but making Jaune the first to get a character arc was pretty odd.
After that we got the Yang development when she told Blake to slow down. But after that we didn't really get any actual character development for anyone until Vol 4 with Ren, then we got Weiss, Yang and Blake in Vol 5, and only hints of Ruby occasionally.

It's true though. Breezy is good.

And it fell into the same trap like other lulsorandom shows, introducing lore when they ran out of ideas. It only took two seasons.

I suppose, although we did get Weiss's arc with Blake in V1. And RWBY's journey into Mountain Glenn in V2.

V4 is when we finally got each RWBY character with their own arc, but honestly people overvalue that stuff way too much. It's nice sure but there is a lot that was still done with their characters without relying on that sort of narrative tool.

People were just not tuned into the fact that JNPR were characters, I guess. I can kinda agree with that confusion because they've been steadily regressing since Volume 3.

>Weiss' arc with blake in V1
>Weiss: Faunus suck
>Blake runs away
>Weiss: You don't suck.

Calling that an arc is generous.

Attached: 1552825695639.png (1218x743, 33K)

that's basically how all character "development" in rwby goes

Attached: 1535419015332.png (1218x743, 21K)

Ghost Rider is in the first arc of season 4. Season 4 is probably the best of the series to date, they split it up into three distinct arcs and it was all well paved (the LMD arc was a bit of a dip from Ghost Rider, but the Agents of Hydra arc after was 10/10). Season 5 had two arcs and it became obvious that there was a severe budget cut (only like 2-3 episodes had outdoor scenes), but it had a lot of good moments. Season 6 has been great so far on a level similar to season 4.The

I honestly can't remember much about season 3 beyond lore BS about Hydra, "SquidWard", and that one bottle episode that was actually good, so I'd almost recommend just restarting with season 4 and piece what you missed before that from context clues.

Better?

Attached: OK KO v2.png (1218x743, 53K)

If it never went to bad for you, you were watching a different show than me. I haven't even watched the ending after all this time, left such a bad taste in my mouth when I realized the good shit was never going to be built upon again

I love how breezy is considered the pinnacle of trash.
It sure is where the series completely lost me.

>lulsorandom
It was all RPG and Fantasy jokes in the beginning.

Three was bad but most of what came after was pretty good, Faust leaving didn't impact badly the show.
And we needed a new character, the shoe's main characters ahev been done to death, they're the B plot in the last episode for crying out loud.

The toenail episode was better than most episodes in that season, and this is with the toenail part

youtube.com/watch?v=N_Tex2AN3rI

Attached: 3dpacha.jpg (800x775, 88K)

They shilled this as capeshit so much in here and /tg/ that I gave in. Thankful that I did, but its not perfect, just better than the shit we have had to endure for the past decade from Marvel and DC both

Attached: Worm.png (2242x742, 76K)

Nice

Attached: 1518736783837.gif (300x200, 43K)

>I don't know what lolsorandom means so I will use it to describe comedies I don't like
Ok friend

wow many points much detail

Attached: xavier renegade angel.png (1218x743, 18K)

Best princess

Attached: piZap_1562594231549.jpg (720x439, 70K)

>the shoe's main characters ahev been done to death, they're the B plot in the last episode for crying out loud.
And here I was struggling to get through season 8 still, what a shitfest.

Attached: 1462305741660.png (659x545, 103K)