Why was Legend of Korra shittier than The Last Airbender in every sense when it had the same writers?

Why was Legend of Korra shittier than The Last Airbender in every sense when it had the same writers?

Attached: korra.jpg (1200x675, 127K)

Your show was doomed to failure the second they didn't see the potential of Asami being one of the greatest potential villains instead of background lesbian getaway driver who sometimes builds things but is mostly gay

Attached: 1korrax.png (555x407, 80K)

Both shows were shit, you were just too young to notice when Airbender was on. It became noticeably shit around the time the blind girl appeared, and even the first season was only saved by its finale

Bryke wanted to originally pitch Korra to Netflix and give it the Samurai Jack season 5 treatment but Viacom dabbed all over that concept

in 2019 this show easily could have ended up on Netflix considering how much of a fucking failure their nostalgic streaming service the Splat is hence why they're not even bothering to market the Zim and Rocko movie's

>WE CAN'T LET ANY SHOW BE MORE OVER THEN SPONGEBOB KEEP TOWING THE COMPANY LINE

No overarching plot.

All other faults stem from that.

Its because Bryke and to a larger extent Viacom don't like the concept of long building just as much as they hate the concept of action themed shows that aren't divided into 2 11 minute segments

>MUH TIME FOR ADS!

I have never liked Toph.

Good then your hatrid for her character will only ever grow or remain the same if and ever you get to Season 4

Suyin deserves the rope. Lin is a precious and sexy GMILF who just wants a nice romantic but hard and firm dicking from a young virgin like Mako to feel better about her job

It's mostly because the original contract didn't ensure a S2. And the S2 contract didn't ensure a S3.

So they kept having to do all development season by season instead of planning it all out like they did with ATLAB.

don't forget how Season 4 aired and debuted not even 2 weeks after Season 3 ended since Bryke was forced to end the series as soon as possible and you can tell both seasons were made at the exact same time since Season 4 has the ugliest looking quality compared to say Season 1

Its like Bryke and Studio Mir just gave up and said fuck it. Also Kuriva can go fuck herself her and her shit fanbase. This was suppose to be Asami's moment and once again she's cockblocked for dumb bullshit

It didn’t though, Aaron Ehaz and his wife didn’t work on Korra in any meaningful way.

Its not Aaron didn't create his own shitshow of problems with Dragon Prince which desperately wishes it was Avatar

When are people gonna realize Generic Fantasy hasn't sold since the 70's and 80's. The modern ADHD viewer doesn't give a flying fuck about swords and dragons.

It was the same two creators, but on Avatar the Last Airbender there were a whole team of writers and martial arts consultants and other people who made the show great. For Korra, the show's creators wanted more control and they wrote more of the episodes themselves.

Korra's plot's every single one of them were all examples of wasted potential that could have been expanded upon more if Nick had the same kind of loose standards and practices Netflix has.

You could have dedicated whole seasons to Amon and Unalaq alone. Hell Unalaq I will never not be mad was portrayed the way he was. He was like a Naruto villain that got written into the Avatar world. Why isn't he absolutely laying fucking waste to everything in his path?

Careful user, that bait looks weak. So weak that it could snap in half and become lodged in your hand. Causing an infection that would make you lose your hand.

Attached: punctual.gif (500x278, 553K)

I'm waiting for people to use Game of Thrones as an example when it doesn't even work under this context since Game of Thrones isn't Yea Forums related.

Name one popular fantasy driven show that is better then Avatar you can't because Avatar teetered the fine line between expanded fantasy with a purpose and fantasy for fantasy sake

looking at you Dragon Prince.

Made in Abyss

I THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN AFTER FUNNYJUNK BANNED YOU

Attached: Themanwiththevan+used+roll+picturethemanwiththevan+rolled+image+feed+me+_39d26167bef641f0f72f85cd8af (480x360, 8K)

I'm still not welcome there. every couple of months I make an account just to see how long it takes for people to realize its me.

Takes about a week. I turned an entire shitty meme website into communist North Korea. I worked Admin into a seethe but that's not the point

The point is Korra would have been a better show if it was sent to Netflix instead.

you madman.

I love my wife Korra

Attached: L8TP6sv.jpg (353x635, 114K)

I love my wife Asami.

Attached: KorraRich3.jpg (3507x2480, 2.99M)

user, all fantasy is fantasy for fantasy's sake. Expanded fantasy, with a purpose, doesn't even mean anything and I'm willing to bet that it's just an arbitrary set of rules that you've put down.

You have very clearly never in your entire life been on /tg/ I suggest you start fuck play some DnD get that narrative out of your head.

Is there somewhere I can worship you as the messiah?

My DA...except it doesn't fucking exist anymore

Thanks DA mods and Kiwi farms for making me think I was the internet equivalent of a fucking terrorist supervillain. i'm not. it's not my fault without even trying I worked Tumblr into a collective seethe just by existing.

I was trying to prove a point.

ATLA was ordered season by season. There was always the real possibility it could get canceled.

Korra had all 4 seasons ordered at once because ATLA was a success.

I dunno why Viacom even bothered. Season 1 thru Season 2 they kept fucking around with the time slot and day of the week they wanna air it

if you watched the ratings threads at that time mother fucking FAIRLY ODD PARENTS was making better ratings in its zombification form then Korra did before it started getting really fucking awful.

They then dumped Season 3 onward on their website and didn't promote it.

Not a rebuttal and DnD is the pinnacle of fantasy for fantasy sake. Its purpose is to entertain people who are bored.

Except it's a better show in every way. You are just a manchild.

who you and why did you get dabbed on?

This. But by the time they got more writers it was too late.

For what it's worth, mate, you sound like a pretty cool guy to me.

What's better about it?

They were on different drugs.

1. It didn't
2. Because there was nothing left to settle as a sequel to ATLA so the only way they could do it was finding the most ridiculous ways they could to up the ante

Control and oversight.
Specifically, the lack of it. Nobody told Bryke "No" or "Back to the drawing board"

Star genocided the magic and Korra genovided the Avatars before her, when Cartoon Network gonna make their own genocide show?

Attached: pain.png (414x467, 143K)

It wasn’t. They were both equally good.
The only problem both had was they introduced taking away someone’s bending. As a concept that was terrible.