Where the hell were all the adult heroes and villains?

Attached: FD84DD94-E2EE-4357-AC20-CFB39B783B66.jpg (1280x1882, 229K)

Busy fighting each other offscreen

>Uhh I need an adult?
I am an adult.

Attached: 231423524534.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

Batman, at least, is alluded to a few times by Robin. I think he's also showing spying on him in a tie-in comic

shown*

there were plenty of adult villains. Adult heroes showed up a few times, but they were always c-listers like the Doom Patrol

off world having tea time with the new gods

Yeah basically its Dicks parents death anniversary so Bats secretly checks up on him to see how he is doing. He realizes he has a wonderful family and support system in the Titans and leaves satisfied that Robin is in better hands.

Attached: Batman.png (1184x830, 563K)

>this never happened in the show
>instead we got stuff like the Titans fighting a witch that wanted to make them into pie

Fucking lame.

Aside from Trigon, was there anything necessitating the appearance of older heroes?

I did always find it weird the Doom Patrol wasn't there for the final battle with the Brain, though.

That episode was great fetish fuel.

They died off-screen.

The Justice League exists according to the tie-in comics..

Attached: 1101960715_400.jpg (214x236, 27K)

The adult heroes where fighting the adult villains on other cities.

They wanted to focus on the sidekicks, kid heroes, and less-seen heroes and villains. Murakami later took a similar approach in Beware the Batman, though they also used Deathstroke even though he's a well-known villain by now.

Simply elsewhere. Plus, most of the villains they fight aren't Justice League or lower tier threats and/or they're taken care of before they come one.

Attached: Hcfg1234.jpg (550x413, 42K)

Oh yeah I don't get it what is up with most shows, but they always feel less creative and more generic compared to the comic books.
The comic book titans had far more personality and reality warpers and fun slapstick action stories that puts the show to shame.

And as for the lack of adults and crossovers, I guess they didn't want to turn it into Static Shock?

what're you even talking about? there were tons of adult villains, like mumbo jumbo, mad mod, and brother blood off the top of my head. and those are all recurring ones.

Slade : Who knows... I could become like a father to you.

Robin : I already have a father.

>Bats fly off and Batman music plays

Fucking chills man.

Handling business elsewhere.
Who else was going to stop Steppenwolf?

"fuck batman"

>beast boy still wears his doom patrol outfit
oh shit, that's cool.

>every episode of a series has to be super serious and tie-in with another hero comic
don't diss fun episodes

The DC tv universe was a big mistake

In retrospect, this arc really robbed Beast boy for an arc where he could have matured more.

>Where the hell were all the adult heroes
Offscreen so as to allow the teen heroes a time to shine.

>and villains
U wot

But he did... sort of? When he was leading the team at the end. It wasn't very well written but I kinda see what they were going for.

I like fun episodes like Mad Mod's debut. Stuff like tofu aliens feels too weird.

That looks like ‘The Batman’ Batman.

Blame WB and the Bat Embargo. It's why there were no Batman villains that showed up in Justice League that much

fighting each other of course

You mean Martian Manhunter was fighting Signal off screen the whole time?