Remindet that a Justice League/Teen Titans crossover was originally planned, which proves that TT is part of the DCAU

Remindet that a Justice League/Teen Titans crossover was originally planned, which proves that TT is part of the DCAU

Attached: 50wO9lL.jpg (472x739, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/b0avj/comment/152096387
youtube.com/watch?v=zMqSiOm6S5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Based_AntMan.jpg (1493x873, 237K)

There are too much smiles on that image

Both Kid Flash and JLU's Flash were Wally West, though. Without a time skip it wouldn't work

Teen Titans is in The Batman's continuity, not the DCAU's you retard OP

Attached: 1503933624248.png (1000x348, 394K)

Thats like saying Kim Possuble was canon to Lilo and Stich because of their crossover.

That doesn't make any sense because then what Robin is TT's?

I always thought of that because the artstyle were so similar

I could believe this.

thank you based ant-man

>Batman is part of the Justice League, meaning this takes place after BTAS anf TNBA
>Dick was college age in the former and Nightwing in the latter
>Teen Titans Robin has been outright confirmed as Dick multiple times

You're wrong.

It was always Dick Grayson. They played coy just because the show avoided dealing with secret identities but there was never any reason to think otherwise, especially considering he grows up to be fucking Nightwing.

There was a Teen Titans team in the DCAU, it was mentioned in one of Static's crossovers with Batman. Probably not the cartoon's version.
In any case, the two shows couldn't crossover without some time-travel plot. Teen Titans has to take place before JL, before even Superman TAS since Wally is already Flash and Dick is already Nightwing.

Dem asses unff

...Yes.

It's not just the artstyle. They're also structured almost identically. 13 episodes x 5 seasons, each season focusing on a single character arc - except the last season of each, which focuses on a group of new characters - interspersed with standalone episodes, plus one movie. (TT did get a bonus episode tho)

I literally can't think of any other cartoons with that exact formula. It can't be a coincidence.

>All of TT would have to take place before Superman exists
Weird. Though it actually kind of works, since all the Silver Age-style villains like Mad Mod, the Brotherhood of Evil and so on would have died off, along with classical superhero teams like the Doom Patrol, with Superman's arrival being more like the dawn of the Bronze/Modern era of heroes, and some hints that there was some manner of Golden Age back in Ted Grant's heyday. And Slade seemed to not be quite so old in TT, so by the time of Justice League he would be the old man he's recognized as.

Fuck.

Attached: 1562447068041.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Yes I know the Watchtower Databse video came out

>new adventures of batman had batman saying that dick had moved on and indirectly mentioned the teen titans
>during an episode of justice league, there's a shadow seen on the rooftop believed to be nightwing
>justice league (2001), teen titans (2003), justice league unlimited (2004), the batman (2004), the first appearance of robin in the batman (2006)
The closest it was tied to was the Timmverse and even that was a stretch.

Attached: 080314_Ledger_Joker.jpg (320x240, 33K)

Oh yeah. This is definitely the same character.

Attached: 6FE55391-EFC9-4FFC-AE64-F06ADD1F5DF0.jpg (540x405, 31K)

Not to mention the flashback to the circus and Larry's name being Dick Grayson backwards.

Why do they all look so happy beating the shit out of each other?

Nigger all I'm saying is Teen Titan's Robin was Dick, not that those two versions were the same.

Non canon crossovers happen all the time. Its just fanservice

Are you actually retarded? There's obviously *A* Teen Titans in the DCAU continuity.

It's just as obviously NOT the 2003 cartoon's.

If you're saying that based on the pic you posted, you're wrong; that's one of Wizard Magazine's "Versus" pin-ups that they'd do for most of their issues.

JLU kinda hinted at that already. They probably meant for these details to be just small comicbook references and I don't think they were supposed to have implications about timeline or continuity, but showing both the Kid Flash costume and Jay's helmet at the Flash museum creates some doubt about the number of people who used the name "Flash" in DCAU.

Attached: flash museum.jpg (1272x1431, 243K)

You're a bit too sure about something that has no proof of being right or wrong. But one thing that is certain is that it is not part of the The Batman's continuity. So just quit while you're ahead and stop coming off as some angry autist taking their headcanon as the truth.

It most certainly fucking is part of The Batman's continuity. Same artstyle, same writing style.

They never confirmed it explicitly because everyone hated The Batman when it was airing for being too different from TAS. But it was originally planned.

Ah, it wasn't named Versus, but "Last Man Standing" Here's a few pics (but no write-ups on how they think the fights would go).

imgur.com/gallery/b0avj/comment/152096387

Attached: Xc5WYkl.gif (800x653, 240K)

I want you to calm down and just understand that no matter what you say, it doesn't make it true. You're free to believe whatever you want.

Getting punched by Superman must be hilarious! Why tf are they all smiling like that?

It works because Teen Titans and DCAU used almost entirely different characters, so there's nothing to contradict the idea that it's the same universe.
Dick and Wally are the only common elements between the two and the only reason Teen Titans would have to be very early DCAU.

Your point being ?

Prove it

youtube.com/watch?v=zMqSiOm6S5Y
This is the closest we'll get. They even tailored the characters to match the VA's TT counterparts. Starfire gets to be the goth girl this time.

My head canon put it in with The Batman's continuity, due to the art styles being similar.

The tone of both shows fit well together.

You first, OP.

So if you set Teen Titans as a prequel to BTAS then Batman, Flash (Barry Allen), Aquaman and the Teen Titans predate Superman and other heroes.

Teen Titans would only need to take place before the New Batman Adventures, when Dick is already Nightwing.
I think you can even put it concurrently with BTAS and it works. Even explains why Robin is gone for most of the show.

You don't need the Teen Titans to establish that.
TNBA happened at same time as STAS, meaning Batman's BTAS years happened before Superman even left Smallvile.
Aquaman was already established in his STAS appearance and Barry Allen, if he existed, would have to have been active around BTAS's time for Wally to be the Flash in STAS.

I want to see the Teen Titans drawn in the original BTAS style.

Why are autists so obsessed to link Teen Titans, The Batman, and the DCAU together? Why can't they all just enjoy them as their own thing?

I've never heard of anyone trying to link DCAU with The Batman. Are you sure that wasn't imaginary?

I should've phrased it better. I mean TT with either one of those. My point stands.

So wait, does this mean Control Freak destroyed the DCAU and created the TTG DC Universe?

Alternatively, Teen Titans GO! happens on Beast Boy's head after the rest of the Titans died.

I mean, that's how Doom Patrol GO! was created in Young Justice.

In the JSA vs. Invaders pic, who's the one lying on the ground between Starman and Wildcat?

Honestly can't tell... has to be an Invader to pair off the already defeated (the guy laying under Wonder Woman is Toro). I'm thinking Destroyer?

It's Destroyer.

Attached: Mystic_Comics_8.jpg (269x370, 30K)

I could imagine a DCAU version of the cartoon Titans team considering Speedy showed up with his Teen Titans design and voice actor but it wouldn't be the exact same team or continuity as the cartoon.

The art styles don't look all that similar. For one The Batman was done by Jeff Matsuda who was also the character designer for Jackie Chan Adventures while Teen Titans was done by Derick J. Wyatt. Teen Titans bears all of Wyatt's trademarks (especially the lanky limbs) while The Batman doesn't. If there's any similarities it's because they're both very vaguely drawing off a generic anime aesthetic.