Why did she pick Trevor over Alucard? Trevor is dumb, cant read, cant fight, smells bad and probably has a small dick...

why did she pick Trevor over Alucard? Trevor is dumb, cant read, cant fight, smells bad and probably has a small dick. he also lost a fight to regular humans in a bar and is in no way a chad. he is also homeless and poor

Attached: castlevania.jpg (1249x658, 65K)

Alucard pls

Alucard is a mopey broody nonhuman who is literally 12

Alucard is prettier than her. Trever is tall, dark, and handsome.

The fact you have to ask this is sad. Alucard is clearly gay. He knows only another man could be worthy of him.

>why did she pick Trevor over Alucard
Because them being a couple has been set in stone for 20 years you retard. Alucard gets his own love interest hundreds of years later. Go watch some other garbage if you wanted some dumb love triangle and shipper garbage.

Attached: cv3_ending.gif (540x704, 69K)

>dark
Sorry only if you have black hair or really dark brown hair do you fit this criteria. Trevor has mid-light brown hair.

/thread
love triangles are garbage and ruining canon for shipping wars are moronic

Considering how much the show fucks with canon anyway, it shows impressive restraint for them not to shoehorn in a love triangle.

Alucard is a lolicon.

The real question is why didn't we get more Godbrand?

Attached: tumblr_phu80tRMal1urli1fo2_250.gif (250x280, 1.61M)

A viking vampire is OK but a pirate is too much.

Because Alucard was in love of Trevor

Trevor sobered up
Alucard is an emo autist

Trevor could be an ass when they first met but he was still more emotionally human to interact with. Alucard was polite and fighting for the right reasons, but super distant and cold on a personable level.

Attached: sypha_castlevania.jpg (640x361, 57K)

they could have done multiple things with grant, but he just couldn't get over how a pirate got so far inland apparently.
really though, i think that bald priest with the knives was supposed to be him or something just to screw with people

Attached: bald-priest-128446.jpg (350x517, 27K)

alucard is cool, but he's kind of always been up his ass about his cursed lineage.
there are multiple girls throughout the ages that want him, but he has never taken that bait

Attached: f009fcb13a105986ff88ffe155ed47a9.jpg (500x509, 71K)

You act like she ain't a bad enough bitch bang both at the same time.

>he just couldn't get over how a pirate got so far inland apparently.
Because Dracula called all vampires in Walachia. That made a fair bit of sense.

You act like Trevor and Alucard could go through with it

I hope you're not referring to Yoko when posting that image, since she only has eyes for Julius there.

Poor Alucard. He's gotta be used to it by now though.

Both hate God and religion so they're perfect for each other.

>he has never taken that bait
Depends on what's canon

Attached: Sonia_Belmont_-_02.png (1008x900, 892K)

Sonia isn't canon user, not since Lament of Innocence

>why did she pick Trevor over Alucard
You word that like he was ever even option. Sypha was never interested in Alucard romantically. And before you bring up the blush form S1 that was because Alucard brought up the prophecy from the future which probably included that fact that she'd be the one to restart the Belmont bloodline with Trevor. I usually ignore shippers in general, but man the land whales from Tumblr who latched onto this show with zero knowledge of the source material while masturbating over imaginary ships are fucking dumb.

Zead, aka grim repear

>Trevor is my favorite Belmont
>watch the castlevania series
>mfw

Attached: 1511320124353.png (468x350, 309K)

>dr strange hands

I just really hate the idea of the belmont family having blood ties to dracula so much

I feel ya my favorite’s non cannon, and I get to see this bitch on screen who was destined to be killed by him. Every time I see her I just think how Konami did my boy wrong.

She literally spells this out to Trevor in one of the S2 episodes. Alucard is fucking miserable even at his most personable moments. It's going to take the motherfucker nearly 500 years to learn how to have normal meaningful interactions with people and even then there was the hint that he may finally take up his dad's mantle just to exert a measure of control over the Castle

So did IGA, so he publicly stated its not canon

His main reason was "Women can't be Belmonts!", not so much the purported Alucard thing.

IGA's fine with female protagonists, but not as Belmonts.

So Belmonts just always have sons?

>barely use any monsters from the games
>making up their own monsters
Gutter trash adaptation

Boats seem like a risky idea for someone who vaporizes in the sun.

Because Alucard is a literal manchild hiding behind a curtain of pseudo-intellectualism because he can't actually connect to anyone

Yeah, Trevor's attitude is a result of trauma and Alucard's is a result of him physically growing up too fast.

Castelvenia is a good show and that must remain so. It does not need to be Voltronized.

Attached: be5.jpg (597x563, 136K)

>them being a couple has been set in stone for 20 years
This

I hope in season 3 he strips down to his undies and goes swimming in a secluded lake

Attached: Pfz29mwVeu1xek5ydo6_1280.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

She banged both of them at the same time

Attached: DXqMcz0W0AA0fOG.jpg (2577x1200, 332K)

PROPHECY

He's literally 13 right?

but pools of water kill him

They're gonna bang in season 3 right? It's got the tv /ma/ rating which means they can show sex and titties

This. He is meant for homolust and she knows it.

Attached: Alucard_(animated_series)_-_02.jpg (1920x1165, 342K)

That's a weird way to use belts to hold up one's trouser's.

Attached: dbi7uxg-ff73a6cc-db4a-4004-92d9-e40dc78e07c4.png (814x968, 889K)

Hes really nice and theyre obviously a good couple
Alucard dont want sex shit, and if he did he wouldnt want a woman

Attached: dbgbc1i-b4449440-01a0-4976-946a-51da46040bd9.png (620x636, 228K)

always hated how castlevania characters lacked forehead

She can have both

Attached: 467ad81d-cb3e-44e6-8fe2-cac53f01abce.jpg (900x727, 139K)

Kek, that image is perfect.

Attached: 101.gif (500x275, 1.04M)

Sypha is literally perfect

What demons from the game are in the show?
>Gaibon
>Slogra
>Cagnazzo

malphas

there were the remains of a white dragon in the belmont storage