Name me one (ONE) Yea Forums character not named He-Man who can beat Skeletor at his absolute strongest

Name me one (ONE) Yea Forums character not named He-Man who can beat Skeletor at his absolute strongest.
I'll fucking wait.

Attached: skalatr.jpg (1988x3056, 1.64M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CediDrpOyeg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Carol Danvers

>Skeletor revives Mar-Vell, Phyla and Genis as unkillable soldiers and sics them on her
gg no re

Attached: SKELECHAD.jpg (1988x3056, 1.23M)

>Carol vaporizes all of them with a photon blast

Attached: 1562174746990.jpg (1030x750, 87K)

>Every single fucking one of Carol's dead allies and enemies are brought back to whoop her ass

Attached: 1547862648232.jpg (260x275, 30K)

What can he do, I want to know what I'm up against first before I say anything.

Didn't Injustice Superman kill him

Based.

Revive every single fucking person who's ever died across space and time as slaves.
He's also as strong as every single version of himself mixed into one, can erase universes with mere thoughts, can fucking annihilate the heart of all creation, and is far fucking stronger than Hordak, who can easily remake all of creation.
The only reason Skeletor ever loses is because He-Man exists, without him to beat Skeletor everyone is fucked.

Attached: skalatur.jpg (1041x1600, 538K)

which issue of which series is this?

Yes, and I like that Crossover for some reason.
Shazam/He-Man combination was great really but the Anti-Life Gauntlet? Laaammee.
>Revive every single fucking person who's ever died across space and time as slaves.
So he's like a Super-Quan Chi? When did this happen again?

Eternity War.

Fight of the fucking millennium.

Attached: starbrand.jpg (702x1080, 123K)

How the fug does He-Man defeat him?

He-Man beating Skeletor is a universal constant. It doesn't matter how it happens, just that it will.

Enraged Droopy

>Enraged Droopy
Literally impossible. That's basically an Oxymoron.

>Skeletor revives Mar-Vell, Phyla and Genis as unkillable soldiers and sics them on her again

>Photon Blast

>No 90s Skeletor

Attached: sings.jpg (1100x618, 81K)

how young are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=CediDrpOyeg

>this is supposed to be totally badass
>still read it with the classic Skeletor voice

Attached: 1539702789319.jpg (600x600, 36K)

Attached: 682.png (1600x809, 581K)

>Skeletor revives Mar-Vell, Phyla and Genis as unkillable soldiers and sics them on her again
we can do this all day, buddy

Attached: 1554677802976.jpg (935x867, 54K)

>Photon Blasts Skeletor

As unkillable as 682 is, his offensive feats are rarely ever impressive. He's the absolute pinnacle of "I don't lose" but just because you don't lose doesn't mean you win either. Skeletor wouldn't be able to kill him but 682 probably wouldn't adapt in a way that would allow him to kill Skeletor.

>can literally erase skeletor out of existence
skeletor stands no chance

Attached: bugs bunny.jpg (1024x773, 175K)

Attached: 1429366-death.jpg (1280x1808, 319K)

Superman
Goku
One punch man

Chuck

Attached: 28433-droopy_wallpaper.jpg (1024x768, 119K)

>even elmer fudd can do it
wow skeletor kinda sucks doesn't he?

Attached: elmer fudd's ultimate power.jpg (599x449, 38K)

Skeleton looking Death>Human looking Death
Despite my dick saying otherwise

Why'd you post a picture of Skeletor user?

Jesus Christ

Hal Jordan

Attached: Nekron.jpg (1041x1600, 582K)

Good thing Skeletor totally didn't kick his ass alongside the rest of the League in a He-Man crossover.

Lion-o.

Ben 10

682 would just ally with him. That's literally all you'll ever get when you throw the damn lizard at something that ALSO hates all life.

Skeletor is stronger.

Skeletor

Attached: m6utezga9l311.jpg (728x728, 482K)

>casts Revive

Attached: Episode_1221.png (361x210, 22K)

>Genis

yeah, good luck with that

Skeletor can literally revive anyone across all time and space. If he wants Genis as his slave, he fucking makes sure of it.

That design is a bit overkill but those DC He-Man comics were fucking great

In another universe, Demonbane is a Yea Forums character

Attached: e2c0c5714e147be71d6ada07a3e0ee2eb866504e_hq.jpg (886x1024, 204K)

Surely there must be Yea Forums equivalents of Demonbane or similar overpowered characters whose only function is not to lose

Gold Experience Requiem

Attached: b74.png (680x382, 478K)

Attached: e77.png (1593x5000, 713K)

He got beaten by his dad having reality changing powers. Skeletor could kick his fucking ass.

You don't need a bullshit never lose character. You just need a hard counter. If something does one thing really fucking well it will shit on anything that can't stop it from doing that one thing, but eat dick against anything that CAN stop it from doing that one thing.

As an example, Gay Bulge hard counters Gold Experience Requiem by reversing causality itself when the name of the attack is spoken so trying to undo the attack just returns you to a state where you're still about to be stabbed to death, trapping you in an endless death loop until you die. But on the other hand Spider-sense lets you dodge Gay Bulge with ease because it's technically a curse reliant on control over causality and Spider-sense lets Peter change the future.

has he revived someone who strong enough to destroy the universe? can he manipulate the darkforce to get him?

jesse custer

Mnyaaaaaa!

I cannot imagine how butt blasted the writer of this comic was.