toonami.tumblr.com/post/71271575067/toonami-merry-christmas-and-happy-holidays

Naruto story
pastebin.com/ZFvtJfNa

Tweeting Info
pastebin.com/qbLzAeH6

Toonami Bumps
youtube.com/watch?v=jjdwhI5Ao2U

New Shows
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-11-29/adult-swim-crunchyroll-produce-blade-runner-black-lotus-anime-series/.140130
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-04/demon-slayer-kimetsu-no-yaiba-anime-to-air-with-english-dub-on-toonami/.148615

FLCL Panel 2018
youtube.com/watch?v=2LmQrSyr9Qo

Toonami: The Forge - Coming Fall 2019
youtube.com/watch?v=JYO2D8e8HoE

Attack on Titan Season 3 Eyecatches (Part 2)
imgur.com/a/ngSmjmW

Attached: Toonami 29.png (1039x310, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DiUKh_MjsI0
strawpoll.me/18281881
youtube.com/watch?v=w_EQ--1WDTA
twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/1147521081428926464
deviantart.com/ability-king-kk/art/RWBY-The-Official-Manga-804651426
rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Episodes#Volume_6
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARE YOU GUYS READY FOR SOME MEAT?

Attached: 1518398927911.jpg (1280x1557, 192K)

>Toonami will never air Detective Conan

Attached: conan gun.jpg (1920x1080, 272K)

Attached: 1558476025516.gif (500x379, 626K)

Based and redpilled, or cringe and bluepilled?

this is probably going to be put up as the new lead to take over for Super ending

Attached: 5E9A1D6D-1A9F-4FCC-BD00-228A3756205C.jpg (750x730, 198K)

Reminder that One Piece is the greatest selling comic book of all time, WORLDWIDE!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA MHA BTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Nice get

>Toonami will NEVER air Propane Tank Super
>Toonami will NEVER air Attack on Hill
>Toonami will NEVER air Pro-Pain Online: Arlenization
>Toonami will NEVER air Boomhauer the Third: Part 5
>Toonami will NEVER air Grill Wars
>Toonami will NEVER air Blue Flame
>Toonami will NEVER air Bobbyruto: Hankruto Next Generation
>Toonami will NEVER air Hankruto: Propudden
>Toonami will NEVER air Propandum: Origins
>Toonami will NEVER air My Grilling Academia

Attached: 6C9AC74C-A65B-4DAA-B6E1-02E616963E68.jpg (198x259, 19K)

it is acceptable

Attached: k4AfZX0.jpg (1366x768, 68K)

FIRST FOR BEST GIRL

Attached: tenor (2).gif (498x280, 2.49M)

Forgot pic

Attached: n-onepiece-a-20150616.jpg (1001x1201, 361K)

The best time of the week has finally arrived! We start at 11pm tonight, yes? It's still not worth it to hang around for the Nardo-Bort Power Hour. At least things will be relaxing.

Attached: Happy Trooper.jpg (457x442, 30K)

Can we get one last JUST for the MHA guys?

Attached: 4D0282F7-9A2D-4E8D-920F-833BD2C2AC66.jpg (750x424, 86K)

Completely expected that. I like it but I just know people here are going to bitch about the slow pace and humor.

Attached: 1558753265780.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

It's the most wonderful time of the week again!

Attached: Constructor.png (201x281, 32K)

Is this the first Ufotable-animated show on Toonami? You guys are in for a treat.

Current Series End Dates (accounting for marathons):
Dragon Ball Super - October 12, 2019
Attack on Titan - July 27, 2019
Sword Art Online: Alicization - July 13, 2019
Lupin III: Part V - December 14, 2019
Food Wars! - October 24, 2020
Black Clover - TBD
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations - TBD
Naruto: Shippuden - November 9, 2024
Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin - October 5, 2019
My Hero Academia - August 17, 2019

what the fuck, why did they move it?

>You guys are in for a treat.
Yep for bad pacing, bad humor and plenty of CG

Hey there Toonami General, AS employee here. I want to formally apologize to you all right now for the sin we have committed that you will be learning about in the coming days. This has been by far the most internally divisive decision that we have ever had regarding Toonami.

In the next day a two, a Rooster Teeth show (not RWBY) will be announced as the replacement for Sword Art Online. Most of us believe that this will be the deathblow to Toonami, which is already struggling as is. Demarco believes that ANY western animation they can get their hands on will be good for the block. Lazzo only sees dollar signs, or in this case, the lack there of on the price tag for this garbage. With two of the big boys on board, us little guys can’t do much but watch the fire rise.

I just wanted to throw this out there to one of the biggest Toonami communities on the Internet before it happens to hopefully lessen the crushing disappointment, and get it out there early that this is a choice being done by the stupid few, rather than the majority who do recognize this is one of the worst ideas ever. I opted out of posting this on Reddit just because of how easy it would be to figure out who posted it, and they are also much less likely to believe something with no concrete evidence. I understand that right now I have nothing to back up my claims, but hopefully when the official news drops in the coming days, that will validate what I say now.

Also I will hang around for a short while if you have any other questions you want to ask about the block. Do keep in mind I am not that high up the pecking order, so my knowledge on fine details is somewhat limited, but I’ll do my best.

Nice one.

I've been waiting forever. Sucks the preview only focused on the guys. I wonder if, granted it's given any, the episode previews will try and avoid any fanservice shots? Speaking of commercials I noticed Adult Swim ran a new Crunchyroll ad last night for some show that wasn't even FLCL. I forgot what it was, someone else probably saw it and it might not be as new as it seems to me.

Huh... anyway I'm still waiting on Mob, the OVA was at least planned at one point. I'm surprised we haven't gotten it as a week filler between shows, like maybe when Hunter reran last week.

Because "you guys aren't watching it!" or something.

Attached: conan neck.jpg (240x250, 21K)

I thought we were getting another week of HxH before Gundam started.

Why can't they stick with a lineup, they are always fucking around with it. even without a new show coming they shuffle it around sometimes

Is Daemon Slayer any good? I haven't really heard anything about it.

Attached: Doom Slayer.png (1080x600, 1.58M)

Funimation screwed that out of S4 so they are in burnoff mode

I think you are suffering from a week lag.

toonami licks taint

Is Toonami on the chopping block or being discussed to be

so no dub on toonami?

Hey dhere doonami general, as embloyee here. I wand do formally abologise do you all righd now for dhe sin we have gommidded :DD dhad you will be learning aboud in dhe goming days. Dhis has been by far dhe mosd indernally divisive degision dhad we have ever had regarding doonami.

in dhe negsd day a dwo, a roosder deedh show (nod rwby) will be announged :DD as dhe reblagemend for sword ard online. Mosd of us believe dhad dhis will be dhe deadhblow do doonami, whigh is already sdruggling as is. Demargo believes dhad any wesdern animadion dhey gan ged :DD dheir hands on will be good for dhe blogg. Lasso only sees dollar signs, or in dhis gase, dhe lagg dhere of on dhe brige dag for dhis garbage. Widh dwo of dhe big boys on board, us liddle guys gan’d do mugh bud wadgh dhe fire rise.

i jusd wanded :DD do dhrow dhis oud dhere do one of dhe biggesd doonami gommunidies on dhe inderned :DD before id habbens do hobefully lessen dhe grushing disabboindmend, and ged :DD id oud dhere early dhad dhis is a ghoige being done by dhe sdubid few, radher dhan dhe majoridy who do regognise dhis is one of dhe worsd ideas ever. I obded :DD oud of bosding dhis on reddid jusd begause of how easy id would be do figure oud who bosded :DD id, and dhey are also mugh less ligely do believe somedhing widh no gongrede evidenge. I undersdand dhad righd now i have nodhing do bagg ub my glaims, bud hobefully when dhe offigial news drobs in dhe goming days, dhad will validade whad i say now.

also i will hang around for a shord while if you have any odher quesdions you wand do asg aboud dhe blogg. Do geeb in mind i am nod dhad high ub dhe begging order, so my gnowledge on fine dedails is somewhad limided, bud i’ll do my besd.

Tonight on Toonami
>Universes are vanishing for some reason
>Eren, Arim and Mikasa go into Basement to have a Threesome
>Cardinal deletes a Minecraft House and Russian kid screams
>Sexy Lady kills Lupin
>Souma’s Dad was a Elite from Halo
>WWE Bad Blood, Live July 15, on Pay-Per-View
>Boruto, Mitsuki and Shikadai have a Threesome
>We are going to the first episode of Naruto
>Boring shit
>WHY WOULD THEY PUT MHA ON 3:30

Attached: 19C7DE7B-207F-48A4-8418-A9B998828314.png (704x448, 544K)

Can someone put together how many times this year the schedule has changed, barring new shows replacing ending ones?

It's my birthday so I did some things for the premiere of Food Wars.

Attached: 20190706_125620.jpg (4128x3096, 3.34M)

meant to reply to

>it can’t get worse, ri-

10:30 My Deathslot Academia 428 0.21

11:00 Dragonball Super 549 0.27

11:30 Attack on Titan 309 0.15

12:00 The Promised Neverland 242 0.12

12:30 Sword Art Online: Alicization 250 0.12

1:00 Lupin the Third: Part 5 217 0.12

1:30 Black Clover 195 0.10

2:00 Boruto 185 0.09

2:30 Naruto: Shippuden 161 0.08

3:00 O MY RERUN NEN 186 0.10

Attached: 26AB850B-11A0-4F1B-A8AF-1F723401C5B1.png (297x243, 69K)

>WWE Bad Blood
Is this the Haitch vs. Nash one or the Haitch vs. HBK one?

>mha is gone
Welp

it's fun

Attached: diNNiNX.jpg (1920x1080, 176K)

>tfw I don't even watch toonami anymore, just chill in the pre-show thread and read manga
Honestly can't tell if I'm getting old or jaded or both.

Happy birthday you disgusting food eater. I can't tell if that looks good or not. Mine is on the 8th.

I think it's pretty good. The action is animated well and the style they use is very nice. The humor may not be to your taste though.

Attached: 1555172318639.webm (1280x720, 306K)

Mushmouth, please.

>All that booing for MHA's timeslot change during AX
>MHA's AX panel was three times bigger than Toonami's
>And now they won't even get S4 because of Demarco's faggotry

I hope getting Food Wars was worth it Faggitman. Better pray that Kimetsu can cause an upswing in ratings after Super is dead or else you'd have to re-run it again to keep Dragonturds interested until the next DB series comes out.

Attached: 1515261943281.gif (500x281, 984K)

Watch Fire Force

Attached: 1562448836476.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

It's worse than gone. It's the one that shuts the door once everyone is out of the room.

It’s in a weird on the fence place. On one hand, we have nothing to replace it with. On the other, it’s ratings are getting more dire every month, and it’s getting to a point where we can’t just ignore the issue. We also recognize Super is about to leave and that’s going to be a critical blow.

My advice? Enjoy it while it’s here

why can't you just tell us which rooster teeth show it is

Attached: 1562190201219.jpg (715x279, 13K)

Its fine and looks gorgeous but a tad too slow for Toonami's audience. Its a mixture of HxH and Part 1 Jojo in terms of appeal.

No thanks

Best girl Pitou is here first to make the wait for Toonami more bearable.

Attached: d05a92df94f6490bcd2a5363fe4e0672.jpg (1032x881, 99K)

I made the first few dishes in Food Wars, with sort of step by step pictures. I'll post them here probably in the first couple threads

Attached: 20190706_182236.jpg (4128x3096, 2.92M)

Discuss

Attached: who can beat ___ threads.png (797x174, 60K)

They only have 2

>>All that booing for MHA's timeslot change during AX
please let this be recorded, since boruto's lack of announcement hype presumably wasn't

It’s called gen:lock. My point was, it’s not the one anyone cares about

wow they really fucking ruined the schedule

well see, I don't know that

>GER threads

Attached: IMG_20190702_185636.jpg (1024x472, 55K)

Off-topic.

End of discussion

Nobody cares about either of their shit shows

But Funimation is the one who fucked it up

HAHAHAHA

Is this freedom loving thot in a lot of episodes?

Black Clover has officially won, not only has MHA has been sent to the death slot but there also won't be a season 4 on Toonami ever because Funimation will just have it be streamed instead.

Attached: 1537807295203.jpg (1174x1332, 263K)

I looked at the schedule on my TV and can't believe DeMarco actually did that to MHA. It's all the way to the fucking back of the block - the rerun slot. That's nothing but pure spite.

How? Its been known for years that Hulu got exclusive right to stream MHA. Pushing it to the back of the bloc is the very definition of petty.

it could be rvb

One day user

Attached: IMG_20190701_211254.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

Not a whole lot. She's not really part of Soma's main circle of friends until the end

>rooster teeth
>on cable
This is bold for a lark

they wouldn’t do this, r-right?

>In the next day a two, a Rooster Teeth show (not RWBY) will be announced
>not RWBY

Then what the fuck else is there?

>watch, skip, skip, watch, watch, watch, skip, skip, skip, watch

Fire Force on Toonami when

Attached: FF.png (640x920, 580K)

>Toonami is getting more action shows that can qualify as diversity pick-ups. Boogiepop is a supernatural/sci-fi urban fantasy show
>Is the father series of the modern LN and inspiration for the Fate and Monogatori series
>Is a renown name through the cult classic anime Boogiepop Phantom which even a dadnime-watching boomer like Demarco should know
>Is a low-priority series for Funi even if they owned the rights since they never advertised the dub on their Youtube channel
Boogiepop and Others on Toonami is a matter of when and not if, desu

Attached: Boogie.jpg (788x764, 40K)

RvB is too good to be considered by Demarco

Attached: bcshit.jpg (973x878, 123K)

the tried and true animation domination strategy

Their exclusive deal ran out when Toonami picked it up. Then Hulu and Funi started that new deal for all their shows which took S4 from the block

Academiabros, how did this happen?

When it gets dubbed hopefully soon

Attached: 1562448562704.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

WE'RE GETTING RED VS BLUE

Attached: Hello I am master chief.png (480x355, 109K)

Truth.
>top three girl rankings in RWBY
>1: Ruby
>2: Nora
>3: Neo

Attached: 73729014_p0.jpg (858x1254, 1.11M)

Gross.

God, I miss this Piccolo so much

Count me as a skip for MHA. I’ll just catch it in the morning on stream. I’m not taking a 90 minute break that late

>Part 5 is over
>dub in a few months
>Part 6 to be announced next year

Attached: IMG_20190705_141257.jpg (1125x710, 60K)

OMG HOW DID PICCOLO SURVIVE THAT

She's not even that big.

Remember those two mystery shows they teased at Momocon? Demarco didn’t lose just one of them, he lost them BOTH. Food Wars was likely a last second panic pickup

Attached: 0D4CDF2C-01E1-4646-9A1E-4D1144D5C699.jpg (750x1008, 162K)

i did for hunter even though i didnt love the show or anything, it was just because it was discussable in the general, but i have to skip titan and sao even if discussion is going on, i cant stomach the bullshit

If they actually have the balls to do this, I won't have any idea about what to say about this block anymore.

Attached: gen_lock.jpg (1920x1440, 219K)

They tried that on El Rey a while back. Got bumped to early saturday mornings before disappearing entirely.

But AoT is just getting to the good parts

late seasons 6- current rvb

Wow. Wonder what they were? What a mess, aside from what they were I also wonder how they fell through if it was on track to be announced even.

Well this suddenly puts a lot of the schedule chaos in focus. Wonder what shows we lost out on.

Man, I miss when Piccolo used to be competent

>that abhorrent animation style
I don’t think anything could make me drop the block faster

can demarco do anything right

NOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS THEIR TURN

youtube.com/watch?v=DiUKh_MjsI0

Attached: MADE IN ABYSS.jpg (640x360, 68K)

If they fell through then they were probably going to be at least decent.

>they teased shows they hadn't even fully cemented in stone to bait viewers like us into a wait-and-see situation
>AND THEN LOST THEM

holy shit fuck this man how does anyone defend him

Attached: le no budget anime man.jpg (640x526, 99K)

No

Toonami when?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (620x930, 458K)

almost izuna drop?

Space Dandy

They even said they had promos cut. Either he was bullshitting, or they fucked up hardcore

RvB ended when the alien showed up

>All that booing for MHA's timeslot change during AX
Everything is going down in flames. S4 on Toonami confirmed NEVER.

>a Rooster Teeth show

Attached: 2f7.jpg (456x386, 81K)

>Birthday
>Had to go to Florida to celebrate with family (didn’t want to but they already bought the tickets)
>Kind of hate it
>get rained on
>Am currently waiting for toonami while trying to ignore my family

How was your week lads
I didn’t like mine too much but at least I got a neat donut

Attached: 49D08A83-1A76-41B8-AB79-643D4A5BE9C2.jpg (400x533, 74K)

I know nothing about this but that boar guy looks like a cool guy.

Have god awful taste and opinions

Attached: AAC83671-7688-4E43-9C02-1129BA86A7AE.jpg (750x519, 83K)

Thank fucking god, dub or sub is shit.

They decided to make the Macchu Picchu gag anime cartoon a regularly airing series instead of a one night special event, if they could they'd throw this shit in there too after Toonami, especially if Toonami ended at CN's start time.

If they fund a new season with a bigger budget, then I hope they get it pronto.

>Watch
>Watch
>Skip
>Watch
>Watch
>Watch
>Skip
>Skip
>Skip
>Watch

r8 my taste, bros

He's right about the second part at least.

>MHA's AX panel was three times bigger than Toonami's
Really shows that the lack of viewership of the block is due to Toonami being unpalatable to people rather than lack of interest.

Late for the party because of blackout. Everything Ok? That's it, Happy late 4th of July

It's ok. Not bad but not the greatest.

No, but welcome to the /tg/ family, have a (You)

Attached: esm-art-kiss-14-disney-crossover-40112609-924-730.png (924x730, 392K)

But he's right, though. Naruto is the best Shonen of all time. It's just that it's kryptonite to the average anime pleb.

>All this salt

Cope, MHAtard

Another week another shitty MHA chapter
>Redestro's final form is a goop monster just like Overhaul's
>shiggy backstory told in a montage
>it's sappy family shit that'll be forgotten about the moment the villains go back into storage for 2 years after this arc
>any new quirk a character pulls out of their ass can be excused because MUH EVOLUTION
It's like a Bendis comic but without the autistic dialogue

Attached: 1562376136479.jpg (900x504, 114K)

Similar to mine except Titan isn't my kind of show. If it really is getting to the good parts or at least where the thread will discuss it more than now then I might stick around but I won't watch too heavily.

>skip
>watch
>skip
>watch
>watch
>skip
>skip
>skip
>watch if awake
>watch if awake

Nobody will fault you for switching MHA to skip. The end of S3 is mediocre at best, and sure as hell not worth sitting up that late for behind a barricade of trash

I'd talk about the latest Attack on Titan chapter but I'd rather not get ahead of the thread.

>Super about to end
>MHA gettin the chop

Only ONE show can spearhead the block now.

Attached: Asta.jpg (602x666, 235K)

>Was gonna do this too
>Didn't
I'm gonna go into Food War hungry and regret it entirely

>Missed Toonami last week due to taking sister to the Mouse on spur of the moment
>Got dragged to a chatroom meetup at a shooting range
>Looking after a stray kitten until it's ready to be given to a new owner
>Rocked by several earthquakes in my area

Could be worse, but at least it's something.

>Better pray that Kimetsu can cause an upswing in ratings after Super is dead
It won't. Toonami brand is basically dead to most anime fans at this point.

AS ran a bump last week that they intentionally won’t move it up

So you’re a shitposter, right? Shiggy’s backstory has been being told in bits and pieces ever since AfO was put away.

Attached: get-a-load-of-THIS-guy.png (1366x768, 615K)

Anyone see FFH,was it any good?

Attached: youmadehimangryyoubitch.jpg (1041x1600, 222K)

Has any shounen crashed and burned as hard as boku no boredom?

Attached: 1562263246033.png (635x864, 198K)

>Toonami lived long enough to air all of HxH

Apologize

Pretty good. Probably taking the test for my Net+ cert next week.
Otherwise, its been a laid back week where I probably should have studied more than I did.

I did pick up a collection of books by C.S. Lewis, and I'm working my way through Mere Christianity now.

Hopefully you'll look back and appreciate the tip in a way you can't in the moment.

Attached: Dragon Ball.jpg (856x773, 117K)

This is the worst Frieza form

So what did we all do this week?

Attached: 1562089199935.png (861x990, 563K)

Nah. I didn't think it'd make it but the sorry state Toonami is in now just proves it should've died.

Guy with the eye problems from last week here. An update if anyone is interested.
>go to eye clinic Monday
>they do a series of exams
>turns out the spot in my right eye vision is swelling inside of my eye
>also some bleeding in there
>apparently caused my my recent lifestyle changes
>been on a diet with regular exercise because I'm a fat fuck
>my body was so shocked by sudden positive changes that it went into system shock
>my eye swelling is caused by HEALTHY changes
>will apparently heal on it's own eventually
>scheduled for monthly checkups for the foreseeable future
I hate myself. I'm scared.

Attached: 1469182440045.jpg (620x408, 155K)

what was the point of xenomorph frieza? one must become ugly before they become beautiful?

I don't know much about it other than it caused a lot of people to blow their top.

Attached: Concerned Ferrus.jpg (700x489, 75K)

>So you’re a shitposter, right?
Obviously

>hating on senator armstrong 2.0

That chapter was retarded but at least I'm curious to see what shenanigans happen next.

Explain

>he actually acknowledged the mistake instead of just rolling with it or ignoring it
Literally the worst possible thing he could have done

Making him bigger and more monstrous as a fake out for his final form being twinkmode.

The *best, you mean. Rad as fuck.

isnt it still hugely popular and selling a bunch? anyway the answer is toriko

Yep. Kubo gave no fucks and basically just used his forgetting shit as another way to troll people.

>Toonami will never air Kamen Rider Build

Attached: 0460B4EF-E8FD-497C-B6D2-CB8939814F0F.jpg (1500x1500, 300K)

>Actually apologized about forgetting instead of just making an excuse and trying to fit it into the story somehow
You shit on him but Hori's leagues ahead of Toriyama and others right now for acknowledging his mistake.
Wonder if He'll change the text in the volume release

This faggot sure is trying hard
Just plain old autism

Attached: autism.png (1854x188, 33K)

>skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip, skip
r8 and h8
wake me the fuck up when this demon slayer show starts

Attached: i sleep (1).jpg (600x450, 33K)

Reminder that Sentai is our greatest ally that promotes us

Attached: EE2296A7-400F-4C4A-A551-7F273F38E002.jpg (750x1026, 209K)

>one of the best selling manga series in the world right now
>crashing and burning
????

Not everyone wants to be Kubo or Kishimoto.

Friendly reminder to everyone that the Food Wars manga shit the bed so hard that it got bumped to 39th in sales.

Also if you look closely you can see MHA taking a similar path but it'll take a while to get there because normies don't know any better yet.

Attached: death of SnS.jpg (1071x1689, 731K)

NOT YEEETTTTT
WE WONT LET IT BEEEEEEE

Attached: 1507049794800.jpg (200x226, 23K)

NOT BEES!

>Toriko

It’s not fair, man

last chapter had twice say how toga never let him measure her so he needed to make a beat up clone to transfuse blood, but he had made a clone of her during the yakoozy arc

pop pop pop pop pop pop pop pop

Welcome back.

>any new quirk a character pulls out of their ass can be excused because MUH EVOLUTION

By the way, what's the worst x-men story and how it can compete against this arc?

>Sentai

SOON

Attached: Made-in-Abyss-6-11-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Kubo wanted Bleach to get canned so he could be free from it, so he took it down the yolo road until it did

You NEVER admit to a mistake, it makes you look like a hack that doesn’t know what they are doing

I think in the authors notes of this weeks jump he said he'd fix the plot hole in the volume

a kamen rider series would have been the perfect thing to air while cartoon network was in their live action era.

>official MHA Twitter
Do you believe everything DeMarco says too?

He didn't even forget. It was just a fucking typo. That shitposter has been spinning a narrative that doesn't exist.

Anime doesn't get to the bad parts of the manga though.

he already looked like a hack admiting it makes me respect him for saying he made a mistake

Attached: 74740337_p1.jpg (706x858, 226K)

Finally picked up a switch and play botw
Game looks nice and story is okay but fuck weapon durability and this barebones crafting shit

You know I was really hoping to end the night an hour and a half early with the Bort Nart Gundam section being a bust but they toss in MHA which is alright and at least watchable, I usually watch it with /tg/ more than most of the other shows on the lineup.

Fuck you Demarco, I wanted a good early cap off since we have to have these shitshows anyway.

House of M and Ultimatum were pretty bad but at least they had consequences that lasted a while after

Attached: tn_1235245586270.jpg (600x491, 29K)

It will. S4 is already confirmed

I guess. But Toriyama did shit like Make namek look completely homogeneous so he’d never have to worry about continuity or drawing more than one environment, though, and some people think that’s lazy, but I think it’s a pretty good move considering the crazy time frame he worked on

Not only that but he made an in-joke at his haters like 5 chapters beforehand

its doing yakoozy, and gentle arcs

Wait, so what the fuck is replacing SAO then? That ends next week

You're alright toonami dude, provided you're not lying

I enjoyed it
>Mysterio was great and had a Top Teir illusion moment
>Peter going Ultra instinct with his Sider Sense to beat Mysterio
>Peter decides to not be the next Iron man and continue doing his neighborhood thing
>J.K Back as JJJ
>Mysterio remembered as worlds greatest hero and fucked over Peter by revealing his Identity to the world

>current arc has no consequences
>whole town wiped off the map with leaders of importance inside
>shiggy lost his hands and half his real hand
>twice overcame his trauma

>admitting your mistakes makes you a hack as opposed to not doing so

Attached: Nigga what.jpg (505x431, 31K)

what joke?

did everyone just forget about iron man

>cat disappeared Monday and hasn't come back
>cable guy couldn't fix cable glitches so another glitchy Toonami
Bummer.

Attached: 1440093720784.gif (372x262, 1.72M)

>Also if you look closely you can see MHA taking a similar path

>same characters who have always been relevant since the beginning are still
The rest doesn't even apply

Is the friendship between Toonami and Funimation officially over?

>herofags were too meek and quiet to get a schedule change
>jojochads tantrum was so loud it got the schedule changed within 3 days
Explain yourselves herovirgins

Attached: 240E66CD-6358-444E-AAE4-DF76676622A2.jpg (750x447, 102K)

Remember when everyone was worried that the yakuza making quirk erasing bullets was going to change the game but then they ended up getting BTFO in under an hour?

>lida and ochunko
>relavent still

I bet we will inevitably get it.

Attached: 1562352322033.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

They remembered him, along with Capt and Widow oddly enough.
Movie opens up with a in school memorial made from students saying they won't for get the 3 and through out the movie you see memorials to Tony/Iron Man in the form of graffiti

Apparently this.

The guy is autistic. Stop replying to him.

Attached: 1557476668766.png (868x710, 531K)

>>same characters who have always been relevant since the beginning are still
Joint training basically confirmed everyone is irrelevant except for Bakugou and Deku.

>cat disappeared Monday and hasn't come back
Either got eaten by a Raccoon or hit by a car.

RABBIT

because there werent infinite ones. this is a whole town wiped off the map

Thanks man, we try. But if the boss it a moron, we can only work with what we have

One of the shows we lost was a Funimation show, it was the final straw for our tolerance with their games

I care and hope for the best for you. I guess once I start exercising as a pretty fat guy myself I'll figure out a way to take it slow. Start with healthy foods that fill you up but don't fatten you, lose some weight, then start exercising. My eyesight is already bad and I've been wearing glasses since like 3rd grade.

Hang in there dude.

>bak u go
>relevant

>tries making "count to 10" a meme when that panel happened
>instantly backtracks a month later when Hori fucks up
Classic herocuck

Attached: FGI.png (826x776, 34K)

The fans are just like their hero Deku. If the fandom was composed of Bakugos, this shit would have stopped the second it was known.

They've pretty much been non-stop complaining via twitter and facebook for two weeks and the fact that they're not doing anything about it is all the more reason to believe that it was out of spite then genuine concern for the block.

Also Best Jeanist is probably dead now

Alright final chance to cast your ballot for tonight's Hungry Game.
strawpoll.me/18281881

Attached: 1561879856224.png (1383x1245, 610K)

That's what I'm thinking. Poor guy had a leg injury that was still healing too.

Every new villain since All Might retired is either dead or in jail. Why should I believe Redestro will be different?

Attached: 1555811063196.png (229x137, 57K)

>quirk erasing bullets
How does that even work?

Joint training
>Joint training basically confirmed everyone is irrelevant except for Bakugou and Deku.
>Bakugou had the shortest fucking match up in that arc that everyone hated.
>Deku's fight had him be the least useful member of the team

Okay faggot

Who was in charge of toonami before demarco

>How was your week lads
Drama with my parents, it didn't involve me, just an affair or something I barley know anything about. Hard to believe but you know, in the past couple years the dumbest, seemingly forced by the universe drama has been happening.

I guess I'll continue to roll with it. Nothing I can do.

>best of all time
It's one of the best, but not the top.

You'll never believe this but Demarco

>yep

Shoulda just been tits but whatever.

Ah, so it's Naruto and Sasuke all over again.

Demarco has always been in charge

never ever

Attached: Made in Abyss Uncle Lovecraft's Funtime Murder Hole.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

It’s him

Best brother

Attached: images_2.jpg (267x189, 5K)

rest in peace, cato

just get good weapons bro

Attached: Laughing Charlton Heston Montage.jpg (1024x576, 130K)

redestro is nothing you retard this is all about getting the league power ups and noteriety which is has

Isn't fat tits voiced by old Ash?

I wonder how many here have already seen Food Wars

>Super almost over
>Promised Neverland over
>MHA moved to 3 am and there's no way I'm staying up late
Those were the only shows I cared about

Bakugou had literally the shortest match in that arc. Deku's match wasn't even about him. Todoroki's ironically enough had the best fight that actually did service to develop his character.

it rewinds your quirk factor

I would say that that just speaks about which parts of both fandoms care about Toonami but

Maybe somebody saw it and called the SPCA or something. Your cat might be in a shelter if it's not dead.

Congrats you're free. Enjoy your life without Toonami, I hope to join you one day.

Agreed.

>Aoyama jobbing despite getting chapters
>Tokoyami jobs after getting flashbacks
>Kirishima is fucking useless
>Kaminari is nothing
>Momo loses because she uses the same three moves every time
>Shouto can't immobilize a metal quirk for some retarded reason
>Iida can't outrun a falling silo with GT speed
>Everyone else has nothing going for them
Gee that was worth the 2 year absence

A child named Eir, had a quirk that could reverse time applied to people to a previous state.
She can't control it and accidentally turned her father or something into a Zygote or out of existence.
Overhaul, with his own Qurik I think, was able to use her cells to isolate her power into injections that could revert the body back to before your quirk awakens likely with the first batch being temporary.
Later they successfully made a singular? permanent bullet injection and got rid of a student quirk

17 has been a chad this whole tourney I hope he gets some more good moments in before hes eliminated. I hope he makes the top 10 at least

I'll miss Nederland but I still like Titan for the moment since it hasn't beem boring shit. Also looking forward to Lupin each week,seems way better than part 4 so far.

I guess that could be fun too. There are lotsa tits in food wars, huh?

they made like 5 bullets and used one on mirio the league got the rest but twice cant make more unfortunately

>If I win a fight, it means my feelings were true.
That's more the philosophy of a cultist war monger, just murdering anyone that disagrees instead of subjecting their thoughts to genuine analytical testing.

>Todoroki's ironically enough had the best fight that actually did service to develop his character.
How does getting beat up for 90% of the match improve his character?

Not me, only heard a couple things about it in these threads.

How does any of that makes them not relevant? Please don't tell me that everyone who hates this series is as autistic as this faggot.

DeMarco was always in charge, but there was another guy with him. Sean Akins. Technically, there were both in charge.

It's too bad #16 couldn't be revived with his siblings. He could've lived a happy life as a bird watcher.

Yes

Might check tomorrow but I doubt any human could catch him even with a bum leg. He was afraid of everything except me.

Yep. I think only KLK has it beat and the main characters were half naked in most of their scenes in that show.

My TV Guide just gives up so often. Like when they do titles but a lot of it is in lowercase.

>Characters are only relevant if they win all the time
Dumbass.
It brought up an ongoing issue with the way he has been fighting and he's going to take strides to improve himself.

>game bout to come out

Isn't it about time to air their show again?

Attached: klk girls.png (900x1084, 963K)

How is it still not out? That shit was announced forever ago.

Because they’re the main characters. They shouldn’t lose, there’s no excuse. I don’t care about the other guys, we know Shoto of all fucking people is better than them.

What's the game, and does it have good boobies?

Game is shit and nobody cares about KL anymore.

It's the first full on fanservice show Toonami has ever picked up. KLK sorta bundled the fanservice in with the action, but in Shokugeki no Souma it's purely gratuitous and only there for titillation.

>The league had 4 permanent quirk killing bullets
>Probably gonna use one of Destro, if Gigantomachia jobs.
>Can probably have Eggman reverse engineer the rest

Attached: 1457595046767.jpg (340x372, 69K)

>the arc exists for no reason than to give the VA new powers
>they don't even spend time training, they just say they improved in an exposition dump
Because why tell a story when you can just cocktease for the future

Attached: 1559992430445.png (250x295, 19K)

>Looks just as shitty as the show.

Nice to see the game is sticking close with the source material.

How powerful a hero could you realistically be with complete control over all non-human creatures? Bugs alone seem like they'd put you at world denomination levels maybe.

shitty arena fighter made by arcsys
youtube.com/watch?v=w_EQ--1WDTA

we saw them fighting giga, then we timeskipped a month and they were still fighting giga

Attached: 1444392942942.gif (383x207, 2.03M)

>denomination
FUCK I'm already sleepy.

Attached: 1504029983330.png (231x243, 37K)

>zenos going hachachacha
i missed this last week

And yet if it showed them training you'd complain about the pacing.

Its not even being made by them they're just publishing it.

Fatty was a true nigen

Attached: 1483322921572.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

>that fat bitch could've bodies Namak saga Frieza
IMAGINE

>>Shouto can't immobilize a metal quirk for some retarded reason
He literally didn't wanna fucking kill him.
He knew he could stop him but didn't wanna heat him to hard to the point where he'd hit TestuX4 melting point and has hardly put that much training into his fire side.

This is a bad larp, but tell me TG, would this be your breaking point for dropping the block?

Took the week of work to house sit and dog watch for family.
Finished playing Persona 5 and Megaman Starforce 3.
Started playing Dragon's Crown and Persona Q2
Just got back from a small cookout

What is going to happen to Toonami once Super ends?

well sheesh now I am kinda regretful for not making tits or at least a lewd option. Wondering if I should make a new one? I mean It'd be rude to just change themes and discard everyone's votes. (also we'd have to get lotsa worksafe tits.)

I miss the egyptian goddess.

Look dickhead, we just got through an episode last week where Aoyama, a guy with no confidence and a shit quirk, did something besides going on the offensive and it brought his classmates together to overcome the obstacle of being overwhelmed. This was immediately after an episode where Momo manages to lead a team already burdened by Froppy's hibernation to victory by smart decision making.
>inb4 filler

Compare that to joint training where Aoyama is instantly ganked, Tokoyami gets a new move that equates to flying away and Momo jobs by making a fucking 18th century cannon to weigh down Kendou while everyone pretends she's playing 5D chess.

Every Class 1A moment before Kamino had them all working together and solving problems creatively. Joint training had them all be completely inept dipshits forgoing everything they had learned up till that point and telling the reader that it was actually smart and strategic.
>B-BUT THEY'LL DO BETTER NEXT TIME
>B-BUT CLASS 1B DEVELOPMENT
>HORI KNOWS WHAT HE'S DOING JUST BE PATIENT
Get a clue. Or taste.

Attached: character dev.png (1914x1245, 2.07M)

Do you think Ribrianne would've been able to go toe to toe with Cell? THAT would've been a fun match to see.

They will show something else.

Super

By the look of it, Demon Slayer will be its replacement.

>superheat metal
>flash freeze it
>metal skin cracks
Literally all he had to do

Attached: 34788693_p0.jpg (600x800, 102K)

Just go for the tits man. 2 of the options are a huge stretch, and we have done the past game before

Super rerun

Attached: 1467127323229.jpg (1366x768, 163K)

Is this week the double deletion?

Should I post my cookalong during Food Wars, before, or after?

Attached: large.jpg (500x602, 156K)

>Dethklok is still around
>still no new Metalocalypse
I hate AS

>joint training lasts 7 months
>everyone regresses except like 4 people
>training with giga happens offscreen
>Shiggy and Twice are now Thanos level OP
Great balance.

Save it till later. We have a 2 hour slog of crap at the end of the block now

>even more demon slaying on the block
May the blood of hellspawn never cease flowing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dororo - 20 [720p].mkv_snapshot_20.06_[2019.07.06_20.58.10].jpg (1280x720, 86K)

Probably just the animated version,I doubt Brendon would show.

Demon girls can stay though

>lol wtf is a traitor

Attached: 2snak8.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Bros I’m in California, will I be able to finish Toonami before the BIG ONE?

Only if I don't taste the heat

During the Bort/Nart power hour?

DRAGON

You're already dead to the world

Yea and Gundam. 90 straight minutes of unwatchable garbage

Why does he wear the mask, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1562421748047.png (1280x720, 1.54M)

Hey guys, you thinking about staying up past Naruto for MHA? Gee I sure hope Naruto doesn’t start 5 weeks of flashback filler to the original series, that sure would be a shame

Checked. And please no

>pointy teeth
OH NO WHATS HAPPENING TO MY DICK

Nobody REALLY stays up for the Nardo-Bort Power Hour...right?

Attached: Worried Skeleton.jpg (720x418, 29K)

The guide has already shown me the future and it is OG Orange.

Attached: 1461280817285.png (1050x792, 557K)

Attached: 1562420517917.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Heavens no. Got bored of Boruto and I never started Naruto.

Free hour for me.

If it wasn't for that mindset old man Cain would still be alive. You gotta smite ALL the evil, boy.

Attached: Did someone say heresy.jpg (1309x954, 571K)

I'm saddened by your recent earthquake... Tool promised me it was gonna be a flood

I still hang out in the thread and have it on in the background

RWBY isn't formatted for 30 minute TV timeslots, dumbass

At 1am I'm going to watch Comet. There's a shitty b-movie about a king cobra who escapes a circus while possessed by satan and then it fights the descendent of Saint Patrick in Alabama.

I'm almost pretty sure that would have caused Quenching and more altered Testux4 form entirely than just crack it

What if I smite them repeatedly with my penis?

I take a shower during Naruto so I don't care.

That sounds amazing

Attached: 1562409624942.jpg (1920x1080, 283K)

Guess that’s why he said it’s not RWBY then, huh?

This, I fucking hate Bort, Nart is iffy but I can bear watching it here and there when it's on.

>not one person has brought up Gundam starting tonight
Is this the least hype premiere ever

Probably replacing Super right?

Attached: IMG_20190702_100421.jpg (497x705, 83K)

I'm a Narutard, so I watch. It's better than the crap /tg/ likes. Even less happens in them.

No, Demon Slayer is

You just did

Oh well I hope its good

Attached: bdefd63b-6234-4ec8-ad2a-2adbd8ce0876.gif (540x304, 636K)

>was watching MHA with Toonami
>lmao deathslot
>finish the rest online in an afternoon
Go fuck yourself Demarco, I’m not sitting through Gundam

Attached: 613F7865-E28E-44D6-A20C-C5B77F4D7F14.jpg (908x1000, 104K)

Why can't we just get Konosuba? it's already dubbed and ready to go

Attached: 1557011509096.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Have some space booty

Attached: IMG_20190703_224404.jpg (700x394, 41K)

FANSERVICE ICKY

Attached: 8301891A-3366-42A9-998A-9FB449AFDB78.jpg (708x708, 138K)

Demarco's previous position is what Austin's current position is.

The dub is shitty and the show is better in Japanese

LOL

Imagine demarco grabbing popular shows in time

Nobody barely knows who Austin is.

Food Wars has infinitely more fanservice in just the first 3 episodes

Shokugeki is way more fanservicy than Konosuba.

>Arguing Dubs vs Subs
>In /tg/
I mean you're right, but it's better than nothing

Konosuba's fanservice is better quality though.

That works too.

Attached: 004.jpg (1046x1500, 645K)

I did for HxH and now that that's gone I no longer need to

It's a pretty damn good night when my problem is I'm finding too much music. The big problem is that I found two groups with too much music I really really like so I'm fighting over which to bring in tonight, but I think I've got it squared up. Look forward to it, y'all, you're gonna like it!

Attached: tumblr_njc9szGFro1u9jenno2_r1_500.gif (480x270, 817K)

As someone who's caught up on the manga and watched the first 7 or so episodes the anime doesn't help how much of a slow burn it is at first but I actually really like the animation in particular how well they do the action. Still holding out hope for Mob S2 tho

What in the actual fuck is going on with that MHA time slot? There is zero chance that Black Clover, Lupin, and fucking Gundam have more popularity than MHA.

Are they trying to strongarm people into watching the whole block?

Someone else got S4 streaming rights. MHA is being deathslotted in petty retaliation.

Read the thread, it's already been discussed. TL;DR is its demarco's petty revenge against funi.

Demarco is mad they didn't get S4 and is taking it out on the block and thinks that treating the show poorly is gonna help.

>implying Demarco isn’t seething that he was forced to get a high fanservice show that also airs before his precious Gundam

>Still holding out hope for Mob S2 tho
Not him but same, and the OVA they prematurely announced around Megalobox debuting.

>le funi science man is sewerslidal

That's kinda the point. I think Demarco is just fed up with MHA fans being rowdy on social media but not bothering to watch the block.

Attached: 1492057564871.jpg (923x1200, 434K)

The only thing good about Gundam are the mecha designs.

The Mob OVA was basically just a clip show of the anime though...

I'm suicidal about every other week

Him wanting to kill himself over a girl, while everything else pretty much doesn't get to him that bad, was retarded. Surprised this wasn't a Season 3 thing but with the guys writing it it didn't need to be.

This is the right choice. It shows Funi that the block isn’t going to bend over backwards for their content if they won’t put some effort in on their side too

Funi doesn't care. They literaly put the show at the front of the block and it pulled mediocre numbers while on Funi's streaming service and on Hulu it pulls monster viewership. It's proof to Funi that their audience isn't watching Toonami and that Toonami is basically irrelevant to the modern anime community.

I didn't know that but it's better than what we've been getting.

Funi doesn't give a fucking shit about Toonami and that's why we're in this situation in the first place, Demaarco is acting like a fucking 12 year old.

I mean, it wasn’t doing THAT bad as their lead. Now they have seven weeks of it left and have lost most of that audience. It doesn’t seem all that productive

Even if they don’t care, it’s the right choice. If Toonami isn’t getting S4 anyway, why even bother maintaining the audience?

>Toonami starts at 11
>full hour of Family Dude once again

Toonami is saved. We did it, guys.

Attached: 1472514860566.jpg (600x600, 65K)

MHA has never pulled the numbers it should have though. Going off how big a following the show has in the west, the numbers it pulls on Funimation's streaming service and Crunchyroll, MHA should've been rivaling Super if those fans were bothering to watch it on Toonami. But they weren't. It's pretty clear now that Toonami isn't attracting the core anime-watching audience anymore.

Would someone getting streaming rights prevent toonami from showing it at all though?

That's not good, considering One Punch Man Season 2 was on Hulu.

To not piss off the people who watch more than one show on the block?

So they hopefully stick around for something more than just one show.
Then again it's not like they advertise the rest of them well enough or at all to invest interest

So who's gonna be the dub voice of Giorno?

Why change it? Why think that it's better to get rid of sizeable numbers for something less?

Vic

We're gonna start swapping recipes every week like a bunch of old women, aren't we?

Attached: foodgasm.1436332859190.ck.webm (640x360, 2.23M)

Because the bulk of Toonami's audience watches the entire block, not just one show. It's mainly just dragontards who only watch one show then turn off the TV. By fucking it this hard you're fucking over the loyal viewership and only cementing Funi's belief that Toonami isn't worth their time.

>shounenfags seething over MHA getting JUSTED
Today is a good day

I can't wait

Actually it's just one retarded dumbass defending it getting attention.

You know, after hearing it in my head it oddly fits

That and Ramsy posting
>YOU CALL THIS A FUCKING DISH!?
>MY GRANDMOTHER CAN DO BETTER AND SHE'S SIX FEET UNDER!

There are several anime that could replace or surpass Super's ratings, but they'll never get them. I think even Goblin Slayer could do it, since it has such a reputation among muns.

I don't think Toonami was prevented from getting it, just from getting the premier of the dub, and moreover they'll have to share access to the dub of season 4 with Hulu. Toonami was probably hoping that after they secured rights to the show and aired seasons 1 - 3 Funi would agree to an exclusive partnership for the dub premier like they've done in the past with other shows, but Funi went and renewed their partnership with Hulu instead, giving them full access to the dub premier, which means even if Toonami airs it, it'll be old news having already premiered on Funimation's stream and on Hulu.

>It's the Mr. PoopyButthole ep

Attached: 1556336183250.gif (336x261, 380K)

Mr.Poopybuttholes first memories was a bad one until nicky showed up

It's the best time of the week, with best girl! I hope all of you and your waifus have been in good health? I'm happy as hell because PIRATE WARRIORS 4, FUCKERS. TIME FOR IMMENSE ROSTER FAGGOTRY.

Oh shit, I heard good things about this. I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Busy as all hell. You ever been part of reconstructing 3 rooms in a building? Shit's rough. At least with the amount of people that was there, we're almost done.

Looking forward to it, Mr. DJ.

Attached: 1528026361692.jpg (640x640, 58K)

>There are several anime that could replace or surpass Super's ratings
No there aren't. You're delusional if you think anything can surpass Dragonball's built in audience of mindless drones. It's not that huge audiences don't exist out there for anime, they just don't watch Toonami.

Ramsayposting is back on the menu

You guys wanna learn how to make chocolate pie

Are we gonna have a Hungry game tonight?

Obviously MrPoopybutthole was real

To get the numbers out of it while it's still around, how is this not obvious? They're shooting themselves in the fucking foot.

I'm not staying up that late when all of season 3 is already dubbed and available online right now, and I doubt many others are different.

Why are they playing BNHA at 3:30? I'll have to miss it tonight.

What causes you to feel that way?

Read the thread

I liked Phantom better. This new one, and the manga, are drivel.

I like to chop up mushrooms and then put them in bowl with butter and microwave them for 3 minutes. It's good when I don't have time to saute.

Yeah, this episode only gets better when you look

Also the Pensylvester joke is the best joke of Season 2, possibly the whole show
>Come on, Pensylvester. Didn’t we ever have an awkward silence or a road trip fart?
>Rick! Listen to that name. Pensylvester! You can’t kill me
>You’re right. Morty...
>Rick begins crying
>Kill Pensylvester.

Had One Piece was still on block on Toonami, in a few more years, we could have reached the greatness that is Wano. God fucking dammit, Demarco.

Attached: _bih2UJ9o1xYoDU7CcFzRlE3K_LkPrIlafLHtxMSZ_0.jpg (640x360, 64K)

>shitting on Boogiepop and Others
Pleb, Boogiepop and Others sticks to the light novels

Wan Piss is shit

the memory parasites were the best episode of the show

>Japanese anime
>has Japan arc
Boring

>Dragon Ball Super
>Attack on Titan
>Sword Art Online
>Lupin the 3rd
>Food Wars
>Black Clover
>Baruto
>Naruto
>Gundam
>My Hero Academia
THIS IS YOUR MENU!? MOST OF IT'S THE SAME SHIT WITH A DIFFERENT NAME DEMARCO!
THE 7-II HAS BETTER VARIETY THAN YOUR BLOCK

One Piece was always shit. Now None Piece is pure kino

As good of health as I've been for a long while. Fell of the wagon on soda pretty hard this week, but I can climb back on. After all, it is a process not a destination.

Probably should have studied more this week, but I'm pretty well ready for the Net+ cert exam and I'll probably take it sometime next week.

Hope everything's well on your end.

Attached: 1323568339723.jpg (692x525, 168K)

What a shame. Guess I'll just watch it on Funimation then.

Attached: 1561878913836.gif (491x592, 414K)

The Nintendo joke will always be my favorite one.
>Nintendo give me free stuff

Wano is shit, just another shitty generic feudal era Not Japan arc.

ARE YOU FUCKING JOKING? FOUR SERVING OF ABSOLUTE SHITE BEFORE THE FUCKING MAIN COURSE?!

hes dead, jim

Its over user, she ded

Wano isn’t bad at all

But so far whole cake is still my favorite

>move Nardo above bort
Fixed.

Having a house to myself and the dog for a week is good experience for me.
Had to take the car in for some work, but it was a good enough excuse to enjoy the outdoors some.
Besides completing and staring some games, my acrylic stand figure for Hanabi came in this week and I'm enjoying it as I can.

Attached: 71119952_p0.png (1440x810, 831K)

>cooking anime
>I can’t taste so all food is the same to me
I feel like I won’t be able to relate to this at all

WHY ARE YOU GIVING PEOPLE THE SAME DISH TWICE! YOU'RE JUST GIVING THEM FILLER AT THIS POINT!

We don't deserve nice things.

Attached: 1534366125350.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

>The man who had no taste
I'm sorry rick and morty made fun of you user

As cringe as the result was, using his show as meme magic to bring shit back from the dead is respectable. He wanted that sauce and he found a way to make it happen

No, we should get Isekai Quartet

>isekai quartet without airing any of the relevant isekai meaning most of the humor goes over everyone’s heads

Why do people like Konosuba for the girls when the character writing and comedy is a lot better?

Attached: 33836775_p0.jpg (1697x1305, 2.07M)

>Pirate Warriors 4 next year
Can't wait.

Attached: 1392155443704.jpg (771x1157, 599K)

Because the girls are great
And Wiz is best girl

And good fucking luck getting the anime about a reincarnated nazi to air on western television.

Look at that big fat ass and answer that question yourself

A big component of Konosuba's great comedy is the fantastic delivery of the lines and all around great voice acting, and most casuals can't tell good Japanese voice acting from bad.

Because peole are shallow

>I understand that right now I have nothing to back up my claims
What about this?
twitter.com/RoosterTeeth/status/1147521081428926464

It's gen:LOCK.

Yea, Demarco would be retarded enough to believe it’s about Nazis. Dumbass

Ghost Stories on Toonami when?

Glad you're doing okay. I'm fine, a few burns from America Day aside. I'm just happy to finally relax after such a heavy week.

You lucky bastard. All the best figures for the one I love are too damned expensive.

Attached: 1528631117189.png (608x835, 854K)

>WING BONG DING CHONG
If you don’t speak Japanese you can’t appreciate it either, dumb weeb

>Rooster Teeth
Fuck off with that shit, they fucked Vic over

Attached: D-X-0OBWkAAHEfz.png (960x960, 767K)

Oh well, at least we got four shows as promised.

I hate how forced that was..

No no no no NO NO NO

>Fags on Toonami
Now he really is trying to kill the block.

I've gotten so sick of R&M from all the reruns but this is the one episode I still like.

If this is real I’m dropping the block on the spot. I can tolerate bad anime picks, there is no recovering from sinking this low though

I do speak it though. Well enough I don't need subs on most shows. Even before I started learning Japanese though, I got so familiar with the way the language sounds and picked up phrases and basic grammar, I was able to tell when something was well acted and when it was stiff or awkward.

>100% Grade A. USDA inspected

Attached: dark meat.jpg (700x700, 545K)

Unless they somehow have Megas I don't fucking want what they have.
Hell I don't think I'd want Megas under RT's control

Just got home from the gym. Describe this the thread up to this point in 3 sentences or less. I'm too tired to read it and it's probably Black Clover/MHA shitflinging or Twitter screencaps anyway.

Nikumi would never use plebish USA meat, she only uses WAGYU 5A

This better be nothing more than mere coincedence.

Attached: 1527325541554.png (377x377, 204K)

Attached: 33867862_p0.jpg (720x1152, 415K)

>surely they couldn’t air something worse than SAO

Attached: 14B4D78A-6EDC-4C1E-8664-E63970AD0F77.png (1159x1159, 1.68M)

I can masturbate to the girls but I can't masturbate to comedy.

Attached: __aqua_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_imaizumi_naoko__c9f9f9d5532295ca50b123869326b2 (2882x4084, 1.07M)

Don't think I have any IQ for pickle rick cartoon.

deviantart.com/ability-king-kk/art/RWBY-The-Official-Manga-804651426
I just found out that Shonen Jump is doing a RWBY manga now. Cool.

Attached: ddb2h0i-a5427017-849d-4172-aa7f-4022939688f1.jpg (750x600, 159K)

to be fair

Can't wait to watch muh gender fluidity with you guys

Heh, couldn’t handle 10:30, could ya? Let me show you how the pro handles it

Attached: ACA00A7E-DDAF-4D00-818B-A68615DCBC72.png (500x307, 102K)

Not gonna say there haven't been hard moments. Probably a big part of why I felt the need to take a break from my no-soda attempt.
But, one has to keep moving forward. And that is one of the things I admire about my beloved.

Nice. Any pics of it? Even if just the stock photos.

Also, didn't someone have a roof-moose last week? Think they'll post the pictures this week like I asked?

Attached: felico58.jpg (350x340, 23K)

Pretty sure that's an old thing.
The new thing is DC comics making a RWBY comic

They better not fucking DARE. I swear.

You fucks say this about every garbage pick. There is no bottom for you sacks of shit.

>roof moose
You what

honestly I'm just sad about this whole thing, we lost shows and our lives our in demarcos hands and hes got butterfingers. I'm not even mad at all just...sad

Attached: Dennis_Nedry.png (450x429, 398K)

Why the fuck does anyone like that shit.

I miss one or two weeks and the block goes all to hell. What the fuck is happening?

Attached: 1517301973246.jpg (720x960, 83K)

This is a legit bottom for many. Rooster Teeth is insufferable

are pizza place salads really like that?

last salad i had chili in it from wendys

>The new thing is DC comics making a RWBY comic
Gay as fug. Any user with a creative bend and SFM could do a better job than them.

Attached: Cinder is an autist.png (800x600, 187K)

Yeah, and they're still garbage. You think we like all of this? Just because the toilet is already clogged shit doesn't mean you should still shit in it.

After we ran out of images last week someone said they heard noises on their roof, went out and saw a moose up there and claimed to have taken pictures.

If King Crimson can skip SAO and disrupt the whole block, can GER take us back to when Dragonball Z, Big O, Outlaw Star, Yu Yu Hakusho and G Gundam were all running for the first time? Back when Toonami wasn't on its deathbed with a retarded faggot at the helm who hates boobs and loves little boys routinely making terrible decisions for the block?

Take me back to the golden years Giorno, give me that golden experience back.

Attached: [VentoGiusto] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind 37.mkv_snapshot_20.57_[2019.07.06_17.46.29 (1280x720, 136K)

please be a LARP

Attached: nervous sailor moon.gif (500x375, 1.1M)

RT fans will eat any shit up

Any mook can make chocolate pie.

it's 100% LARP

This man appears prepared to protecc.

Maybe it was santa claus

Is Toonami's revival the definition of a Monkey's Paw?

So when are we getting Fire Force?

This is why I asked them to post the pictures this week.

No, because a Monkey's Paw is a fundamentally cursed wish, not "hey you got your wish but eventually you fuck it up".

You could just add the butter directly as a sauce if you're not gonna saute.

>insulting glorious freedom meat just after the 4th

Attached: Iowa forgives ya.jpg (1032x960, 141K)

... Does anything RT puts out even approach the length of even a 15-minute [as] original timeslot?

RWBY is garbage, but at least its short bursts of garbage.
RvB was mostly shorts I recall.
Dunno about their other shows, because even RvB kinda went to shit.

So is it more like a deal with the Devil?

GER reverts everything to zero. Toonami would become nothing. Or alternatively Toonami would die infinitely like it's doing right now.

Attached: 1562350384915.jpg (1920x1080, 474K)

Sounds accurate to me

My dad just called and is at the hospital, something to do with blood pressure getting too high and he was suffering from pain around his neck. Was also worried about a tooth infection getting too bad that could take him out somehow. I might sit some of tonight out keeping in touch with my grandma that's with him but I can't go see him right now.

I thought that too till I saw this shit now I’m worried

Imma play GTA V for a bit

Why is MHA in the death slot? I thought it was one of the most popular shows.

good luck, guy
come back to us in good spirits

I guess because Funimation wants it for their own streaming service

they lost the rights to next season

it's ending soon and the rating were shit

Because Demarco is a faggot

Gen:Lock sadly does.
I check out some episodes it it's run time is about an average 23-24 minutes
Later RWBY episodes past Volume 3 run maybe 15 - 17 minutes

I checked the show people are saying, and the times vary, some of too high for a standard 30 minute slot. So unless AS is ready to have a fucked up schedule every week, this isn’t happening

Next year.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Enen no Shouboutai - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.08_[2019.07.05_22.35.58].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

We aren’t getting S4 so it’s time to burn off the rest of the episodes and move on

though most of those RWBY episodes also have ads for other RT shows at the end of them so take 2 minutes away

>a fellow Ohiofag
I feel safer knowing I share a state with him.

>waiting an extra hour for Toonami to air

The new lineup was a mistake.

Attached: DpR0_gMUYAAfoOJ.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

sending good vibesand tits

Attached: iowa hamburger.png (690x802, 456K)

I have heard this series goes right down the crapper pretty early on, so why is it being shilled so hard?

Is it any good? Been meaning to read it, since I enjoyed Soul Eater. Yes, even the courage-punch/boob-madness endings. They could have been better, but eh.

So toonami starts in about an hour, right?

Pretty sure volume six episodes are at least 30 minutes.

As a fat fuck trying to lose actual weight, and getting more active, you're not really filling me with confidence. Hope you feel better soon, though.

Attached: 74740337_p3.jpg (1712x1546, 1.07M)

>tfw you only have reason to care about 12-1:30 now

Because Funimation chose Hulu for season 4 over Toonami, so it is getting pushed to the back of the block out of spite.

Soda isn't really what I think of when it comes to comfort, but if that's what helps then more power to you. Just be mindful of your health. She's a good kitty.

Attached: 1530452010390.jpg (900x1120, 172K)

That's sepsis by the way. Really nasty once it gets to the brain.

It's your turn and he gives you this look.

wat do?

Attached: Meruem 1.jpg (360x360, 21K)

It's not much to write home about. Every character gets one just for existing in the mobile game, but in the sea of Yumi, Yoza, and Ryo sister figs, I'd like to show some support.

Attached: IMG_0036.jpg (2448x3264, 2.22M)

Why is Kang's lounge showing KH3?

Fuck his waifu

>anime expo nearly over
>we still don’t know what’s replacing SAO

Attached: 6628BEAE-F062-47F9-A05B-5E440CA74ECE.gif (700x500, 15K)

I hope he recovers.

Attached: 78259fd19309826866e229e54c855388fbe0a61d.png (966x1200, 223K)

Neither do they

>implying the right move isn't to just flip the board

Legit neither does demarco

Attached: 1FD69C50-0DCB-4E98-8046-5EBD8777DB8B.jpg (960x951, 57K)

>tfw I had three delicious burgers for dinner tonight and plan to have more tomorrow
I love being a walking stereotype. I pull into drive throughs sometimes and order a five dollar burger and drive while eating it while giggling to myself about how there are poor people in the world. It's so awesome.

Attached: 1415481509304.jpg (640x432, 36K)

ARE YOU A FUCKING JOKER

I'm starting to think the block is about to be canned and they are just putting whatever the fuck before it breathes its last breath.

>implying you'd be able to flip the board faster then he beheads you

God bless, user.

Every voice counts. It's simple, but cute. Thumbs up.

Attached: 1533470457068.jpg (366x756, 46K)

Dragon Knight was actually originally announced as being picked up by Cartoon Network, but they backed off for whatever reason and it ended up on CW4Kids instead.

Probably because the animation is good and it sounds like they have a lot of talented people on staff. So even if it's shit it might still look nice.
I haven't read it either. Just watched the first ep and it seems like an alright premise. Some one described it as a more fanservicey Soul Eater.

Attached: Maka with tits.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

Attached: [hisses in japanese].gif (500x379, 258K)

Reminder that MHA being put at the beginning of the block was an experiment to show Funimation that Toonami was worthy for a dub premiere of the 4th season and it fell flat when the ratings didn't meet expectations.

Anything, huh?

Attached: 1426099889373.png (302x300, 109K)

What is it about Florida that is just so bizarre

It's a nice picture of her, at the least.

Oh, I definitely hit up quite a few of my favorite food places as well. Like tonight picked up a St.Louis style pizza from a favorite local place.
Its more of a... willpower to continue abstaining was spent elsewhere thing with the soda.
The best, even if it is merely my opinion.

Well, nothing wrong with fanservice... aside from the odds airing of toonami, I suppose.

Attached: 65bbbe71ef1bb0018b2712f9e4660721.jpg (867x845, 163K)

The ratings fell under 0.10 last week, the writing is on the wall

I cant wait to see the second part of the licencing exam! I'm so excited!

TV ratings aren't even accurate though so why fucking bother

>implying my nen ability isn't to be hyper-specialized JUST to flip gameboards

Attached: ring a ding ding.jpg (547x800, 81K)

Is this the Capcom problem where Funimation was expecting shitzillion ratings numbers for a series that most of the target demographic saw already on Crunchyroll?

Attached: laughing rat man.gif (540x304, 2.45M)

Yeah, you're probably going to see Steven Universe put on the block for one last Fuck You to the viewers for not watching.

Thanks m8

Yea that's the term I heard but I forgot what it was. Even if this isn't related to the tooth we still can't do anything for it because we don't have enough money to take care of it. He's just been taking medicine to keep it at bay I guess.

Thanks also, waifuanons.

When it comes to THOSE people, no you shouldn't ever apologize.

Woah there chief nothing le faggityman doesn’t like though

Have you ever put button on a pop tart?

Attached: 1558582601332.jpg (1500x2122, 213K)

depends

what happens if i press the button?

>Florida
>bizarre
Part 6 when?

Attached: gay priest.gif (309x466, 1.06M)

It becomes warm.

The OC? Button?

button
Damn it!
Butter.
I'm not fixing it! I don't care enough!

Drugs, humidity, ancient spirits of evil, and boomers and cubans.

Soon. Day by day...

Attached: Pucci A Bit Closer to Heaven Jojo.png (800x960, 1.5M)

>the dark continent expedition arc will never be animated and dubbed in your lifetime

Attached: 1429424519307.png (162x128, 30K)

Is Toonami just a dinosaur now? Back in the old days, it was the vanguard for anime in the West. You can even say it was the reason why Dragon Ball and Naruto became such hits in the states. It doesn't have that kind of power now. Not even half of it.

What the fuck where is MHA?

one can hope soon

Attached: jojo.png (500x398, 190K)

That arc will probably never be finished in your lifetime

Florida Man Jojo? Shit. That sounds TIGHT!

Well, that's the demo but yea, very bad.

Wishing the best

I actually took a page from her and bought some sparklers as a personal victory. Or at least one handful to celebrate the 4th and the other for her.

Attached: 66942964_p0.jpg (1440x1080, 588K)

Maybe if they offered better services than its contemporaries, like more simuldubs a la Space Dandy.

Oh my god. Another episode of Family Guy. They really did move MHA, didn't they? Those fucking morons.

Uh why isn’t Toonami on right now?

They're still airing popular shonen shows, just fucking up with bad management.

It's a skinny strip of land into water, same curse of bizarre that Japan has.

Attached: 75416408_p0.jpg (551x535, 62K)

Where's Dragonball?

G-Guys... Did Peter just kill Deku?

it got moved back up to 11 again

Did MHA get cancelled? Why is Peter on?

>Seth MacFarlane harmonizes with himself

Because we're not getting Season 4 because when you tell people you can't get something, then finally get it three years after the fact, ratings go down.

Schedule change. we have to wait another 30 minutes.

>all the retards who don't pay attention to schedule change flooding in
every fucking time

in a word yes.but I think all tv is like that compared to our modern streaming world. gimicks such as world premieres are nice but as a whole compared to the old days we the viewer have more choices and we want them now.

Attached: some people just want to make dinos.png (500x672, 206K)

thats not just true of toonami, it's a side effect of TV slowly dying and being replaced by streaming services like netflix. I'm actually impressed toonami lasted as long as it has.

Never being broadcast on American television again. Go read the manga instead.

Reminder that AS didn’t even bother to promote the time change. People legitimately don’t realize the block moved

DID DEMARCO CHANGE THE FUCKING SCHEDULE AGAIN?!

They aren't
rwby.fandom.com/wiki/Episodes#Volume_6

pat six is definitely one of the more bizarre ones

Attached: 15823225_423315538012703_5974636685787086450_n.jpg (621x960, 197K)

They moved it... to 3:30AM.

That's right, you have to wait until AFTER the nardo power hour and AFTER Goddamn Suit to get to MHA.

A shocking amount of people don't read thread #1 or even glance at the ratings threads or anything. It's getting to be a little too much.

Nobody wants to wait week to week for Toonami to air in the dead of night when they can stream anytime

I actually didn't know until recently that Seth voices Quagmire as well.

I want to FUCK

So why did Yea Forums kick you guys out again?

Attached: 1429818170796.jpg (384x384, 77K)

Naruto is a strangle on this block, and I want it dead. Stop holding the good shows hostage.

My bad.

Fun times. I haven't shot anything off myself in a long while, but I do quite enjoy the smell of spent gunpowder.

Always liked those tanks as a kid, would save the spent ones and build a pile and set the last one off into them so they're all catch fire.

Attached: 74353291_p0.jpg (1650x2231, 2.3M)

>I’m a retard and missed the ads so Demarco is a fucking idiot

This one’s on you user, sorry

>It's a Italian dog episode

>3:30
That’s like 5 hours later. Is that a typo?

It's alright man

it happens so often I don't think they see the point. I mean how many times in the past SAT nights have we gotten the "the changed the time??!? post"

Attached: 1479018831856.jpg (480x646, 65K)

Yea Forums is so autistic about dubs they actively ruin discussion about them.

>Wishing the best
Appreciated.

Bros.. Where the fuck is Brian Dog from Family Man?

Attached: 1385786122396.png (650x365, 321K)

They never made a full lineup promo

>"the changed the time??!? post"
Someone better post "the changed the time??!? post" now.

Yoooooooo it's 10:30 where tf is MHA?

I am very scared toonami bros. past few years we've been saying toonami is going to die but I genuinely feel like it's nearing the end of it's life. the recent RT announcement made me realize that it's all over, AS may die with it but R&M may keep it alive for a short while

It's like this literally every time. Every single time, even when they make bumps about it while Toonami is airing, they still somehow don't get the message.

Yeah, all you guys not getting the memo: My Hero Academia has been pushed to the end of he block. If you are one of those people who watch the entire block, this shouldn't be a problem for you.

It's not.

Attached: oh.png (618x844, 139K)

Toonami is over, you missed it

I liked Vinny more than Brian. At least he wasn’t a political mouthpiece

This episode of MHA is great. I always thought Deku and Mineta should form a band.

>RT
That’s just a weird coincidence and not an actual pickup, right?

Didn't they paste Vinny over Brian in this episode because of schedule fuckery?

none of us are that kind of person, what the fuck user

It's not, pay the fuck attention to the threads next time.

You know I wasn't sure about this OVA and this new artstyle, but it's growing on me

This episode of MHA really shows what a hack writer Hori is

I like how Vinnie thinks

come on user there's enough proof in this thread

>some literally who
>a random @ on twitter
wow I'm drowning in """proof"""

Why the fuck would I watch the entire block when it’s all shit?

So does ANYBODY have a schedule?

LARPing on Yea Forums is not proof of anything. We had a bigger reason to fear AT or Regular Show getting on the block than anything but Rooster Shit.

>tfw I found my old Ragyo pics

Attached: 1461481838229.jpg (816x979, 96K)

Yes, it was posted earlier in this thread. Do you just fucking show up and not read anything?

here

Have you tried actually reading any of threads that you post in?

There’s like 100 posts in this thread

Were you raised in a barn? Because I smell bullshit.

Well I sure liked the block starting earlier

Attached: 1559380158002.jpg (1448x2048, 257K)

>Directed by Sam Raimi
oh no

just do what I do. Enjoy the ride and remember the good times and celebrate it rather then dwell on its possible death

Attached: gentlemen its been a plesure shitposting with you.gif (500x306, 1.87M)

And schedule info and importand updates are literally posted in the first 15 posts, you stupid fucker.

You should have watched it then dumbass

>Ragyo will never tie you from the ceiling and give your naked ass a slow menacing spanking.

Jesus christ, fucking zoomers

I'm not in the same timezone, so I only paid attention to the order of the shows, not the times for them.

i wish ryuko would look at my dick like that

I’m not reading that

I did watch it you faggot demarco

>TGG has given up on Toonami
this is it bros...

There are 600, is it really that hard to read less than 1% of them? It's also been posted for weeks. If you really can't keep up with these threads or pay attention to anything you shouldn't post in them or on 4channel at all.

There’s no new thread till the block starts dumb newfag

POP TART BUTTER

I just think some random guy talking about AS picking up a RT show and then RT making a tweet about AS is too much to be a coincidence. I hope I'm wrong
but toonami is the only thing I look forward to on the weekend

>page 7
>post holiday weekend posting lull
im sure you can last like 5-10 more minutes
surely.

Giant Penis > Buttered Pop Tart

I just wanna be sure my first time is good for her damn it

I dont get the kickboxer joke

Again, I only saw the ORDER, and ignored the times, because I'm NOT IN A TIMEZONE WHERE 11:00 IS IN LESS THAN AN HOUR!

I don't understand why Hori killed off Principle Nezu and replaced him with an Italian Ferret. Are they supposed to have the same Quirk or something?

Does... does that guy really look like that?

your jokes won't bring it back

No reason to make a new thread until the block actually starts, chill out. He has a limit on how many threads he can have active, the longer he waits to make a new thread the better, and there's really no point to a second thread until this one either falls off the board or the block starts.

Fuck you we Floridans are probally smarter than you

My first time she handed me an empty beer bottle and told me to hit her in the head with it because she could take it

All those results are shit.

I wanna try heroin

But that doctor isn't black

UGH LOOK AT THE FUCKING STANCES

It's nice to know Super is back in its rightful place. None of that boring shit clogging up the beginning of the block.

>probally

Attached: 1520314367385.jpg (560x720, 55K)

soon brother soon...

Attached: Fear the Floridians .jpg (1024x576, 144K)

Explain why you keep creating dead zones in the ocean even though the cause is well known.

new

Why did I laugh at that. Should I kill myself.

Rough. My first time, I finally learned she only wore long sleeve shirts because she used to carve stars into her arm. With a razor blade. I still miss her, she knew how to do things to your back, so I always slept better with her. I probably shouldn’t have called her dad a nigger.

Holy shit, Scar has no infliction in his voice. Bring back Jeremy Irons pls