ITT: Unpopular Yea Forumspinions

>ITT: Unpopular Yea Forumspinions
I prefer when Cyborg is wearing clothes over his silver robo body. Otherwise it just seems like the metal bits are just a Superhero Action Outfit.
I liked when he had grey sweatsuit on in the old superfriends episodes (might have done that in the comics too).

Attached: Cyborg.jpg (1400x699, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c7YxY6rmlcA
youtube.com/watch?v=tyYAJ7_L4K8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah you're a retard. His metal is the coolest thing about him. It's better than Robo-cops armour.

actually his metal is the least coolest thing
/thread
#REKT
>dab

>preferring Doom Patrol Cyborg over other versions
That’s not really unpopular

don't mean Doom Patrol version...just needed a pic with Cyborg wearing clothes. I know sometimes he's wearing sweats but couldn't find a pic

Attached: cybie.png (298x388, 222K)

You're right that it's an unpopular opinion, but it's not an opinion that people hate. The character engenders apathy for the most part. Show the metal, don't show it, I don't care, it's Cyborg.

Just read the first issue of Teen Titans.

>hero suit mixed with normal clothes
I wish this was more of thing.

Attached: Spider-Verse-Shoes-Featured-121918.jpg (970x545, 132K)

The only Cyborg design there's EVER been that wasn't ugly as sin is the TT cartoon, and it's specifically because of the see-through blue parts breaking up all the god damned silver and black.

Almost forgot to say: but Vic in clothes is good too.

Attached: Animal_Man_DCAU_001.jpg (246x425, 31K)

I mean he would be naked otherwise

I prefer the Arkham Knight version of Jason compared to his more popular Red Hood iteration. Being tortured by Joker for months on end provides a much more solid explanation for Jason's instability and murderboner for Bruce. Having Jason being behind the main event of the Arkham Knight storyline is pretty intense. Dude knew what he had to do and how to do it. The fact that in his tie in comic he killed Bane just to shut down his naysayers was more than enjoyable. And yes, I consider the Arkham Knight comic canon. It says so in the first issue.
youtube.com/watch?v=c7YxY6rmlcA
youtube.com/watch?v=tyYAJ7_L4K8

Attached: Arkham Knight Wallpaper.jpg (3840x2160, 856K)

everytime i see live action cyborg he just looks off to me

I hate Jason Todd. No, not his fans. The character in itself.

As someone that loves the character, I totally get it. Truly, he can be fucking insufferable to the point where you want to trip him in front of a landmine.

Attached: main-qimg-37b48da6796a7922aaacd1d49eab48e6.jpg (602x1026, 92K)

I thought Arkham Bane got out alive, returned to his home country & took down the people who made him the way he is.

another unpopular Yea Forumspinion
i like Morrison's Red Hood design

Attached: bmrob_cv23_02.jpg (601x950, 187K)

As long as you don't like the characterization. The design was ballin.

Casey's interpretation is better than all others. Superman should be trying his hardsest to saves sas many lives as possible.

Attached: adventuresofsuperman610 supes helps orphan.jpg (1200x933, 377K)

Here is a better look for Cyborg.

Attached: 1544987488143.jpg (550x300, 19K)

I a lot of the Inhumans created during the push either through character, design or powers.

Attached: Although Inferno's push is still a mystery.jpg (791x1200, 146K)

Jackets on top of superhero tights is pretty fun.

Dark Reign was one of the better status quo changing events.

I like the Doom Patrol show, but it's not really as good as some people on Yea Forums make it out to be.

Carol could be a great character if it weren't for Brie Larson and most everyone at Marvel

Attached: 1589789-ms_marvel_044_dizzy_megan_pg18.jpg (1280x1977, 997K)

It is an unpopular opinion thread, so I'mma say it
I preferred it when Jason was an out and out villain against the bat family, especially against DickBats. It is the old cliche of fighting brothers, but I dig that cliche

[spoilers]I liked captain marvel when she was a b-lister with a drinking problem and was Maria Hill before Maria Hill existed

Frank quietly's art is creepy in the way all art drawn by people with extreme fetishes is creepy--in his case, bodybuilders

I think the manga industry is more creatively rich than the american comic book industry because they have stories that actually end (even naruto ended, ffs), make firm decisions about target audiences, and aim for mainstream appeal rather than either comic grognards or artsy weirdos. Name one American or European slice of life comedy; now name ten Japanese ones.

Superman is terrible character and he ruins the DC Universe by being the standard of power. Nothing interesting can happen in the DC Universe because it needs to be a world-ending apocalypse to actually challenge superman and his many clones.

For this reason, nu-Carol Danvers is fucking atrocious.

Ms. Marvel is shit.[/spoilers]

Attached: 995796199eb24531c56cbdbcbf30f0c1.jpg (324x600, 41K)

this

Attached: f5338f308733861ca23041110a8c4a84.jpg (564x564, 50K)

Why is this design so fucking good?

we need more superheroes with mechs.

Attached: 619ce30ac5a5e591d1de964aaf648da9.jpg (848x1199, 199K)

I'm still upset about Juston's death

The Chameleon, the first ever foe of Spider-Man, is lame. I'm sorry but if I want a villain who uses misdirection to fight The Web Head, I will always prefer Mysterio. Really Chameleon would work better as a foe against Black Widow

Cyborg should dress like this

Attached: IMG_2720.jpg (540x300, 36K)

Surprised that no major (western superhero) comic really pushed the giant mech trope. It seems popular enough (in manga)

Cyborg should look like a fairly normal dude who can transform into his true state. Raiden here for the most look normal, outside of the faint lines on his body.

Attached: mgrdebriefing5.png (1280x724, 466K)

I like Pymtron more than I like Hank and Ultron separate.

Attached: hankpymdestroystheavengers.png (612x961, 531K)

Why do they keep inserting Cyborg on teams he's not on just so they can have a token black guy? Doom Patrol already had a black guy on it. So they don't care about character? Just about race, having some quota? Isn't THAT itself racist?

Well. I guess I should be thankful Vic missed being stuck on that awful Titans series.

A fucking kids cartoon is sadly still the best Cyborg we got.

Attached: Those showers hit back - Teen Titans Cyborg.jpg (223x279, 20K)

>preferring anything from that awful Arkham Knight game
What's next? You're gonna say you ship Tim x Babs?

I think that worked... but only within Morrison's Batman arc and crazy hypercrisis shit. He even based it on some pre-Crisis trivia.

Avengers Arena was a few years after I quit Marvel. Hearing about that trash made me glad I quit.

>Why do they keep inserting Cyborg on teams he's not on just so they can have a token black guy? Doom Patrol already had a black guy on it. So they don't care about character? Just about race, having some quota? Isn't THAT itself racist?

Nah, he was specifically inserted in Justice League because Geoff Johns wanted to avoid the possibility of John taking Hal's place. As far as Doom Patrol goes, I guess they just thought they could use a more famous character there, and Cyborg is the closest to fitting there out of the more well known Titans.

I like seeing him wear clothes but i definitely prefer his metal.

Silas needs more character development. He created Titan Tower and all he ever gets is the neglectful father treatment.

>Nah, he was specifically inserted in Justice League because Geoff Johns wanted to avoid the possibility of John taking Hal's place.
That's still racist tokenism. Cyborg was only chosen because of his race. Otherwise why didn't they pick Raven or Starfire or some other Titan? It's a shitty quota system. It's not fair to these characters and their fans.

Kinda reminds me of how they picked a black actor to play Jimmy Olsen instead of having Steel. They just want tokenism casting. It's Hollywood's superficial diversity. Given then Johns is a transplant from the stooges of Hollywood, I'm not surprised he reshaped the Justice League like that.

Honestly Vixen should’ve been the token and cyborg should’ve stayed with the titans. I think that’s the best spot for him because you get the balance of him training these new kids finding themselves and learning there powers as he struggles with maintains his humanity he’s afraid of losing. The biggest loss is that we didn’t have Wally west flash and dick bats on the same justice league asking cy to join them and balance the dynamic

>It's not fair to these characters and their fans.
When Cyborg was put on the JLA, both Raven and Starfire were on other team books often put in the spotlight. Their "fans" didn't like it since they were not the TT cartoon versions but the comic versions of these characters especially with the whole "Slutfire" controversy. Also Cyborg was pretty much a token on the teen titans as much as he is on the JLA if not moreso.