Quantum Bands or Power Ring?

Attached: 9760BC7F-BD53-4F30-AB46-E7440EA061C9.gif (740x240, 29K)

The GL ring is broken as shit. But does it come with a battery? Either way all I or anyone would every use them for is flight and space travel.

This, battery is important.

Power Ring would be pretty great for mundane day to day use too.

Supernova's helmet for me thanks, i just want to fuck off and be a rogue without any responsibilities to the universe.

I don't know, honestly when I think about it, I never really see a use for a regular person to have superpowers other than avoiding traffic and exploring. I mean I guess I could use a GL ring an get a drink from the kitchen without leaving the PC but that is about it. We have it pretty cushy is modern times. When do I need to be strong? When do I need to be Flash fast? Smarts would help with making money.

I guess also powers with practical uses like plant growing could be of use.

Depends on what you do I suppose. At minimum the Green Lantern Ring has a ton of general use to make chores, travel, and laborious tasks easy mode.

You could get into hobbies you may normally consider, like using your ring to carve stone into something neat or tasteful to put in the house or yard, or selling shit made using the ring since you don't have to invest in the proper machinery as long as you know what you are doing with it and how what you are creating more or less works.

Avoiding traffic would solve most of life's problems. Teleportation would be the greatest power for a regular person.
>teleport to and from work, allowing you to work in an expensive area and live in a cheap one without commuting hours a day
>teleport inside banks or whatever if you want to just not work at all
>teleport to random place on earth every weekend for vacation, eliminating travel time and costs

>Quantum bands
Literally who

Sure.

Wow you have 0 imagination. You cannot think of uses for a ring that lets you do anything and construct anything out of imagination?

Why would you need money or to work when you have the ability to do almost anything you want with the ring?

Food, entertainment, living, I could live in a construct but I want a soft bed

You have very limited imagination. The ring can make anything you want. Not just out a hard light construct but literally create it.

How does the ring make food? How does the ring make half the luxuries in life? I guess you could use it too find gold or something...

Please elaborate on what you would do.

Can it make lasagna?

Just another example of Marvel taking a DC thing and filing off the serial number, no biggie.

The ring can make anything. It isn't just hard light constructs. I would do anything I want with the ring you have complete freedom.

Only with bombs in it.It is a limitation.

When did DC start doing that?

Then I’m gonna have to work for nonexploding lasagna. Like a commoner.

Since forever. Remember when John tried to recreated a planet and Hal recreated coast city.

>The ring can make anything. It isn't just hard light constructs
What? Really? That's incredibly stupid if true.

And if you so wished it. You can scan a bed and have the ring construct it from materials around you

That's even stupider.

Everyone always forgets how much will power it takes to use a Green Lantern ring. An average person could only make maybe a small flimsy object for a couple of seconds.

Attached: green-arrow-uses-a-green-lantern-ring-4.jpg (993x1508, 896K)

What about those quantum bands?

So a super powerful ring that enable time-travel, ftl and other powers is cool but it being able to construct thing is dumb. Some nice logic mate.

It can't make things you can't imagine. Experiencing new things is both big reason people want money and would be important for ring use.

>He doesn’t use his ring to make his waifu real using constructs
>He doesn’t use his ring to do everything in the house while sitting on the couch
>He doesn’t use his ring to make a castle in space
Absolute pleb-tier dude.

Attached: A5E81037-503B-4E0C-87E0-1D8C023CFD3B.jpg (1003x1563, 746K)

It’s in the rules of being a Green Lantern in the Book Of Oa , you can’t use your ring for personal gain

The ring can do that. It is a super computer. Where are you getting your information?

Is Ollie and Hal the best bromance in DC aside from Booster and Beetle?

Attached: B8E0FC8D-F649-4AF4-94D9-FE56DC9C73E8.jpg (1041x1600, 531K)

What can Quantum Bands do that a Power Ring can’t?

Sinestro ruled over his entire planet for decades before being discovered dude. The secret is not being caught doing it… and not be a power hungry asshole.

The page you responded to is Kyle and Ollie.

Pretty much nothing. It’s has always been a cheap power ring knockoff.

You'd need an indomitable will to do the more esoteric stuff

Quantum bands are basically better but the afterlife for anyone that puts them on is its own special hell. So fuck ever touching those things.

How?

Never run out of power
and they seem to be a little better at taking over other people's power sources and using it against them

It's called the white room. Everyone that ever wore the bands sits at a table completely motionless and cannot move or get up. They can speak to those near them that is capable of hearing them but they cannot even do as much as move their heads. Just perfectly still at a table next to other perfectly still people for all eternity

Attached: whiteroom1.jpg (472x346, 27K)

Creepy, personally orefer the Emerald Space, but how are Quantum Bands better than a Power Ring?

Lets be honest here, no one on Yea Forums possess the willpower to use a Green Lantern power ring sufficiently. Best we could do is exhaust ourselves attempting to make a single green boxing glove.

Not if you have will power.

The Quantum Bands possess an unlimited power source and thus no periodic requirement. The Quantum Bands have its own worthiness enchantment placed on it. It will literally abandon you and fly towards someone else if it deems that they are the more worthy host. Like the power ring, it requires concentration and imagination in order to access its full potential. It also have its own "Speed Force" called the Quantum Zone.

I rather have the Starbrand or the Darkhawk Amulet.

Attached: 1379514681875.jpg (1920x2951, 1.46M)

I think we have enough lust to will out waifus into existence
Do GLs fuck their constructs?

Rings can be modified to recharge on their own AND duplicate if needed.
That’s how Kyle initially restarted the Corps.

They’re also less conspicuous and easier to hide.

This.
"GLs are not creative! I'll make something something big and creative stuff!"
But you fucking can't, kids