And here we're poor. We're slaves. And here, our parents never met, so we were never born. Here...

>And here we're poor. We're slaves. And here, our parents never met, so we were never born. Here, the world ended in nuclear war. Here, no fish was brave enough to crawl upon land and humans never evolved. And so on. Odd info night 'em.

What the heck does that last part mean? It comes out of nowhere.

Attached: owl.jpg (579x424, 35K)

>In this one, I raped the Joker.

Ad infinitum
Latin, means "into infinity"

>Odd info night 'em.

Bless.

so he's Mexican?

Hermano del Owl

>That world, no, that universe was a utopia. No one wanted for anything, Darksed was dethroned and Apokalips flourished.

everything's backwards so i guess a mexican could fight crime

It's a common enough colloquialism, user.

Funny how this version of the Multiverse clashes with the one DC usually has. And which, titles in spite, was never infinite.

Jajajaja

Roman Latin you dumb dumb

It doesn't matter, user. None of this matters

Back when this first came out, I thought his philosophy was horrifying. I know now that he was right.

You're good you

Horrifying in what way?

Superwoman makes my dick diamonds.

>Odd info night 'em
Barn apple feet

Attached: HAHAHA COME HERE.gif (172x129, 509K)

>I hope the audience brings lots of
>I'MYOURGIRLFRIEND

What did he mean by this?

Attached: DPTkkuHjMIv2IssqE_wcYBFOo0rh1TnPB513VVwqDCA.png (480x368, 309K)

diamond doze 'em

France is bacon

at set era

>In this one, (((they))) didn't start World War 1 and 2.

this is bait

I've noticed you people are doing this new thing where YOU call people anti-Semites in an attempt to make the "other side" look bad while you continue to do actual anti-Semitic things. Don't think we're not noticing this. We will remember this when we regain power.

Attached: does this look like the face of mercy.png (240x285, 75K)

This makes no sense. I know it's fiction but that's not how a multiverse would work. It doesn't branch off into wack infinite nondeterministic parallel timelines that are all different, it would just be infinite copies of the same timeline due to causality.

That's consistently how multiverses work in comic books. Hence why you have a universe with Gwen Stacy as Spider-Woman, and so on.

Not that user but him coming to the conclusion that nothing matters so he has clemency to destroy everything because it somehow does matter is pretty fucking scary. He's trying to play
god because he got butthurt at the knowledge that he's nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Fuck off Yea Forums

Owlgod and his fucking owlwank - his annoying owlfags are just the worse

It tickles my autism. Fiction is just fake and unreal

> t. butthurt ultraman fags

There's literally nothing wrong with anti-semitism though.