2019... I am forgotten

2019... I am forgotten

Attached: dceu.jpg (825x464, 63K)

lmao wtf i don't even remember robot black man

I wish

This, Snyderfags are never forgetting this

Don't worry bro we'll be back on top in no time

Marvel is just a flash in the pan BaseDC will be around forever

Attached: 20190627_084505.jpg (2896x2896, 836K)

How was it so bad
I liked BvS but holy shit
JL was so bad

How would the movie work with Reynolds GL in it?

who?

Thank fucking god. I have a hard time deciding who is more shittier. The Snyder shitflicks or this monstrosity

Attached: It+looks+like+either+a+really+bad+animatronic+or+a+_abc009e65b29eace56149316eebeffbc.png (326x326, 154K)

I am from the universe where Snyder directed JL part 1 2 and 3.
Why did Batman killed Superman with the help of Damian?
Why did Cyborg become just a robot with a human earth?
Why did Flash turned into Kingdome Come Flash?
Why did Ryan Reynold reprise his role of Hal Jordan and died like a bitch by fighting Joker with a Yellow Lantern ring?
Why did Wonder Woman become the queen of the New Olympus if Captain Marvel/Shazam has Zeus inside of him?
Why did Aquaman killed his son for saving Atlantis by Cyborg Superman?

is that Don Lemon?

I only watched it for Galdot

Attached: tra_wonder_woman_sb093017-gallery-12.jpg (1282x1800, 622K)

Because Snyder didn't directed it you stupid fucking cunt

Yeah, it was like, impressively bad. I was impressed at how shitty it was for the amount of money and talent flung haphazardly at it.

I don't want this, I want a gritty and realistic dceu.

Can I live in this timeline? Please! I need it!

Why are DCucks so bad at English and obsessed with some fucking hack who has had nothing to do with their shitty movies for like 3 years

Because Snydewasn't involved you stupid fucking bitch

>Why did Aquaman killed his son for saving Atlantis by Cyborg Superman

What even?

Attached: Blank+_bb6bc2cabc1932d2fefd3a54bf923bac.jpg (325x274, 17K)

Not when Snyder keeps trying to promote his shitty Snyderfag cut for the last two years for no reason

Attached: D-xQs-HXkAEZBLk.jpg (746x954, 100K)

Why are you so obsessed with DC?

Other way around. JL was somewhat watchable. BvS is a sparkling turd

2 years and 3 months, I'm counting it.
And as Batmite would say "let's hang up Warner Bros and abort Matt Reeves Batman!"

GOOD.

Well good new you falseflagging DCuck retard in February that's exactly what you're getting

So enjoy your shitty movie in your empty theater

Listen, I'm from that timeline, if this shock you then you shouldn't watch when Desaad used Darkseid's sperm to impregnate Wonder Woman and give birth to Donna Troy.
Why did Snyder did this?

>Implying the dude doesn't want to move on and just keeps sporadically releasing old concept art to sate the autistic fans that keep bothering him

>February
Is it coming the JL directed just by Snyder?
Or is just Birds of Prey not being gritty and realistic?
Because I need my gritty and realistic dceu

Hi laddernigger

What was even the point of that scene where Ocean Master and Scarecrow were watching the simpsons?

It was supposed to make us understand that the tv is a villain thing, that's why after this Ocean Master drowned California, it's what he said "Tv is evil! I'm gonna kill californians!"

That i can kinda understand But what was Scarecrows purpose in that scene?

Snyder is the one encouraging his fans to fight or something, never really read into those ReleaseSnydercut movement but you get the idea, so I totally blame Snyder for all these shit

Well, Snyder said that in his universe the real Scarecrow was too off and wouldn't work, so he used him as a doctor for Ocean Master.
They just did like Jimmy Olsen, used the name and killed him of after Ocean Master went in a murderous rampage and destroyed California.

Isn't Snyder also supporting us?

I really don't understand why MCU fans give so much hate towards the DCEU

MCU = family friendly goofy shit
DCEU = gritty dark depressing

Attached: 33d.jpg (500x238, 34K)

Costume and lighting makes me think of Moonstone.

What movie is the far right?

Upcoming Wonder Woman movie

poster for WW1984

And now dc fans too, we wanted it to be dark and gritty, but now after somebody thought that giving toPatty Jenkins and David Sandberg the opportunity to direct comic movies was a good idea we lost everything we had!
Shame on them!
There was a time above...a time before Patty Jenkins ...there were perfect things Zack Snyder did...diamond absolutes. But things fall...Patty Jenkins and David Sandberg happened on earth. And what falls...is fallen. In the dream, it took me to the light. A beautiful lie is dreaming that Patty Jenkins and David Sanberg didn't ruined the dceu.

Damn look at my numbers!

Attached: 23f.jpg (680x452, 91K)

Because what you like is fucking shit and would be ruining movies if they weren't bombing

>Because what you like is fucking shit
It's like Star Wars fans arguing about what makes a good Star Trek movie

If you're into childish goofy movies you can watch with your 12 year old cousin that's great; a lot of people liked the direction Snyder was taking the DCEU

>ruining movies if they weren't bombing
Right - cause Disney / Marvel milking the Star Wars and Marvel cow for all it's worth isn't part of the reason the DCEU got so much shit for going more dark, gritty, and dramatic

A big reason the DCEU failed was cause it was being compared to the MCU and the Avengers

Why is this the only dc movie marvel fans would like today?

Attached: green_lantern_movie.jpg (338x500, 43K)

Ryan Reynolds?

>Not remotely comic accurate
>More goofy, funny, light-hearted
>Family friendly
>Heavy CGI
>Character cast more on his popularity than by his talent

Just like your average Marvel movie

Could Hal work in the MCU?

It's called Nova and the Nova corps

There's more to a movie than just the tone.
I'd love a gritty DC movie if it would just not be a trash fire.

Imagine being this retarded and lacking taste

Zack Snyder flight for Patty Jenkins and he has a story credit on WW, the film has flaws but it’s a world different from Shazam

Snyderfags are mentally ill

No, Wonder Woman movie is not Zack Snyder's and it shows, if was directed by Snyder the greek gods would have been Ancient Astronauts and the amazons would have been their offsprings born by mating with humans. They would be all genderless but use female pronounce, this is what Snyder would do.
And the Shazam movie would be the Flashpoint S.H.A.Z.A.M they're kids that after meeting the wizard every of them got a part of the powers of shazam. And after they realized what the wizard was trying to do they scream "shazam" and fuse into Captain Thunder

Strange way to spell you

Where are the jesus allegories?

legit 2018 was a blur, all I remember in the past 5 years is playing Overwatch, getting my Bachelor's in Accounting, and Star Vs season 2.

t.Snyderfag

what the fuck is this trash
no wonder deecee lost every battle and the war

that does not look like gal gadot at all

UNIT THE SVEN

how did they fuck this up so badly

Ja mine name is Sven

Left is Justice League. Right is Snyderverse.

Attached: Accuracy V Precision.jpg (768x512, 61K)

Reminder that we're living in a timeline where an Aquaman movie made more money and got better reviews than a Batman v Superman movie.

Attached: ono.png (1372x442, 212K)

seems unlikely. are you sure we aren't living in a simulation ?

Seems pretty appropriate at this point...

Attached: HeyGuys.jpg (699x831, 27K)

More like "Needs to be forgotten"

Attached: furrytrash.jpg (896x504, 47K)

I’d have watched it

you absolute unit