What Yea Forums character would be a perfect husband for Lum?

What Yea Forums character would be a perfect husband for Lum?

Attached: 021949.png (960x720, 1.3M)

I know the perfect one
Fuck off to Yea Forums

Hank Hill.

Jon Arbuckle

Steven Universe

ban all discussion of anime and japan on Yea Forums

Marco Diaz

Gays need not apply

Spider-Man is out of this bitches league

Let’s not get crazy!

Attached: 9C05AEDF-BACF-41ED-A3C9-DF3227E92E84.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Maybe Greg Universe. He’s already popular with alien girls.

Bullwinkle J Moose!

Attached: nZVZ1yNO.jpg (512x512, 41K)

Lum is shit

You are shit

Nah, fuck that. Toonami can go the fuck back to Yea Forums.

Lum isn’t best girl, but she’s a classic

>let's ban all anime discussion from a board on a site dedicated to anime posting amongst other shit!
>wait, why are people leaving??

I mean, that's the thread, it's over guys. Does anyone think there is a better answer than this?

Reread the last two words of that post.

Bouncing Boy

Attached: bouncingboy.jpg (560x263, 52K)

Webcomic general - mostly people attempting to make manga
Jojo thread
Lum thread
why are these allowed

Toonami threads are one of the only good ones on Yea Forums, everything else is cape or fag shit.

It’s fun to ship

Was it ever on Yea Forums to begin with?

You're adorable, OP. Like clockwork.

Marco of course.

Attached: 1477664954582.jpg (500x667, 149K)

Attached: 220px-Ralph_Wiggum.png (220x359, 100K)

Attached: C0DB7282-4B2B-4A0B-93D7-0661EEE2195A.jpg (300x485, 40K)

Marvin the Martian

How strict is Yea Forums with Yea Forums posting there?

...He's sweet but wayyy too vanilla for her.

Ataru was interesting to a cute predator like her because he is unattainable. He doesn't just PLAY hard to get, he IS. He has roving-whole-body syndrome.

Things being the way they are, if he ever tells her yes, the sun will probably explode.

Imbecile.

Greg ages like milk. He's barely forty and he looks like Homer Simpson.

....You do know he's an adult SHIELD agent.

Attached: 123457567654.jpg (310x299, 14K)

cartoon reaction pics are okay as replies if they aren't bothersome it seems. Of course if you posted the opposite of this thread there it would be deleted.

extremely

Attached: dib.jpg (442x335, 16K)

Isn't that the chick from that one anime scene where I believe a giant jap dude cums inside a building, or am i thinking of something else?

um no

Prince Ali "fabulous he" Ali-Ababwa

Attached: 574806fe-2198-4eed-8aef-3df7dd9c68a2.jpg (256x256, 9K)

god dammit

Johnny Bravo.

Fuck off.

No one good, Lum is a shitty person.

Eh, I prefer predator finding submissive prey and going to town on them, but that’s me.

THICC BOI

Fuck on.

This. She's a possessive homewrecker. Granted Ataru and Shinobu weren't the best characters on the planet either, but I can see why Takahashi didn't like her from the start.

Superman

I've always interpreted Lum as some kind of metaphor for "Foreign Women" or "Westernized Women" in post-war japan.
I'm talking out of my ass though.

Starlord. He's already got the hot alien babe harem thing going already, right, so what's one more?

Dick Rider

Lum will take nothing but her Darling, and there is no Yea Forums boy who can change that.

this

>“Oh Dib, darling! You’re just the best husband ever!”
>”SERIOUSLY DAD, WHY WON’T YOU BELIEVE ME THAT THIS HOT CHICK’S AN ALIEN?!”
>”Come now son, considering that you are both insane; I think you two are perfect for each other!”

Reminder: It's against the rules and can land you a permaban to post non Yea Forums images on Yea Forums
However, Yea Forums images can be posted anywhere on the site.

Do you need a kleenex to wipe those tears away?

nah kleenex is rough and course, i'd rather have puff's ultra soft

Johnny Bravo

But then, he'd be a perfect husbando for most chicks.

Attached: bravo perfect.jpg (540x672, 34K)

Got you bro, need anything else while I'm out?

can you find some better Yea Forums mods?

Cheetos.
Flaming hot

faggot detected

t. literal cuck in an abusive relationship

Keep being mad, faggot

As if being mad at utterly shit opinions is a bad thing.

/thread

>these two were based on kids Jim Shooter was going to school with that he shipped

Oh so Star Butterfly really IS her

I said 'vanilla', not 'submissive'.

Now, it would be interesting to see what might happen if the Oni and the Gems were rival space empires and Steven and Lum have to wed for political purposes.

Hmmm.

I had never realized how much Star and Lum have in common before.

Yes, well, she IS a demon.

I think you may have something there.
'Urusei Yatsura' means 'obnoxious aliens', doesn't it?

Why don't we just translate the title over here? We call One Piece and Dragon Ball One Piece and Dragon Ball.

>everything i dont like should be banned!

Because Japan doesn't call it "Ryuu Tama".

....That is what they are literally called in Japan.

Attached: 1487191747556.gif (320x320, 2.46M)

Reminder that Starfire is a Lum knockoff. Reminder that Star Butterfly is that and more, a knockoff of an obscure old anime Majokko Tickle which was never subbed into english.

Mods encourage and allow these types of threads, given all the “How would (anime character) so in DC/Marvel”

The ultimate and final redpill is realizing it's one of the mods MAKING these threads.

That’s why Starfire is one of the best girls in Yea Forums and the best incarnation of the character.

There's truth to that. Especially when it comes to versions.

Isn't she 14 or something?

Attached: ABySfFP.png (2427x1800, 3.07M)

What Yea Forums board would be best for anime character discussion? Man if only we had a board for anime.

Hey look it’s “cool future funk beats to chill/study” to girl!

Not Yea Forums but Lomelli

fpbp

I know right?

>your favorite band sucks
Righty-o

Based on her taste, Quagmire

Dynomite!

Attached: 1535730917298.jpg (800x800, 476K)

Lum is for Ataru ONLY

Yes, that's EXACTLY how it works. Everything I hate needs to be banned from existence. And that includes YOU.

And yourself

>people

I am the pinnacle of absolute perfection, you disgusting pile of plebbit dung. I am the ONLY being in the universe that deserves to exist.

Nova/ Sam Alexander
One yandere alien is not enough

Attached: sk.png (541x522, 622K)

>t. Nerdlinger

chink cartoons are still cartoons

This is the correct answer.

Nips call westerners gaijins though, and chinese are chankoro

Hal Jordan

Weren't Lum and Ataru Always Sunny in Philadelphia levels of bad people?

I think you'd have to pick a supervillain.

>Rumiko Takahashi makes a rom com about a Japanese girl that redeems the rakish lush, self-inserts as Shinobu

>Introduce Lum as a one-shot character and parody of the sexual and willful westernized women entering Japanese culture.

>Editors not only force you to keep Lum around but have her cuck Shinobu because Lum is a sex icon.

Goddamn! Imagine being this BTFO! I guess Japanese girls don't have shit on western women!

>Starfire
No you retard. She was quite obviously based on Shahna from Star Trek down to being orange, a slave girl warrior, and cutely ignorant of human morays

Goddamn weebs don't know SHIT.

Attached: Shahna.jpg (640x800, 43K)

Why is the Yea Forums thread still here?

Because the jannies hate us.

Because Western comics and cartoons are in a severe state of decline and have been trending downwards since about 2013. This board is in dire straits because it has nothing of quality to discuss, so all that's left are Yea Forums threads, social media threads, and live-action capeshit threads.

Canon? Ataru, of course. Non-canon? Maybe Marco or Steven. I can see Div freaking out over her and Radicles try to pick her up with hilarious results.

Numbers are actually up since 2013. Check Comichron casual-kun.

Quality is not.

There's not a single manga out that matches The Green Lantern or Immortal Hulk.

Yes. They're much better while those two only have a few good runs.

Why Steven?

Can she really be considered a home wrecker is there was never a home to wreck in the first place? Calling Ataru "not the best" is the understatement of the century, Ataru was going to lose Shinobu regardless of whether Lum showed up for not because he's a scummy douche.

>Weren't Lum and Ataru Always Sunny in Philadelphia levels of bad people?

No. They were teenagers.

By Japanese standards, maybe; but Ataru was a lech (and come on, he was 17) and Lum mischievous at the worst. But they had good hearts. Ataru once risked life and limb to save a caterpillar for chrissakes.

>self-inserts as Shinobu

Initially, maybe. Later she frequently pops up as herself, at least once as an annoying gossip.

That's what I want to know. Unless they consider him an alien prince. Which he technically speaking is, I guess.

By that logic she could hook up with Stryyp'Gia.

Quit necro bumping this OFF TOPIC THREAD!

>n't that the chick from that one anime scene where I believe a giant jap dude cums inside a building, or am i thinking of something else?
Link or it didnt happen

Attached: 921BB00A-A9AE-427F-8E49-AEF76040E4EA.png (700x900, 380K)

>he's a scummy douche.

He's a horny teenager. Telling a 17-year-old boy you're going to marry him no matter what and being near-murderously jealous whenever he looks at a skirt is criminal.

>Unless they consider him an alien prince. Which he technically speaking is, I guess.
I guess that works? Seen weirder Steven ships

>Ataru once risked life and limb to save a caterpillar for chrissakes.
Everyone fucking hated that thing but somehow he had faith it would become beautiful. Absolutely wholesome episode.

They are all shit people, but in a funny way.

Name the manga then.

What's up with all the Nazi references in this show?

Attached: 130055.png (960x720, 1.28M)

Rad from OK K.O. If he can attract a lesbo ninja chick, a young Kappa girl, and a bitchy female robot, then he would have no problem with Lum.

Attached: 1508017057326.gif (540x304, 493K)

sam rami might've had his hand in influencing some of those

pretty much, though Ataru does have the excuse of having the usual shitty Takahashi parent(s) + the worst luck in the entire universe

And a witch if you count that Magiswords crossover.

me