Why do people hate him?

Why do people hate him?

Attached: hartman.jpg (673x427, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXh0angviyM
youtube.com/watch?v=vpLRJyWe814
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jealousy
He's conceited, but it's justified since he made the best show nickelodeon ever aired
Anyways only the liberals hate him because he's white, male and catholic/mormon

so they hate him because a christian white male, basically the SJW's biggest enemy

danny phantom niggers dont like him because he suddenly went christian and changed a bunch of shit about the show
fairly oddparents was pretty much always shit and had a total of like 5 good episodes, though it still got worse as it went on
his artstyle is kind of hard to like
and he comes off as a smug asshole

yeah
He's actually pretty based irl, he btfo a bunch of "animation critics" like mr.enter by calling him a hack

Unfunny attention whore boomer who posts popular/trendy shit for views

Why does someone keep making this thread?

Attached: 6eab4d4b-e8cc-40e7-90c8-678536ce1721.jpg (554x763, 96K)

you mean like every other youtuber

hartman probably needs an ego boost.

Yeah and I also hate youtubers

why?

Obnoxious attention whores

Doesn't butch actually post here sometimes ?

as far as I know he doesn't

recently, because it was thought he was lying to fans/donors to make a Christian cartoon streaming service. Turns out the service was completely secular, but that means he still misled a Christian group into thinking it wouldn't be in order to get their donations.

so is he a con artist?

>catholic/mormon
Those are two different religions. Which one is he?

>Turns out the service was completely secular, but that means he still misled a Christian group into thinking it wouldn't be in order to get their donations.
Seriously? Source?

Butch is the biggest hack in the animation industry since John K

> Has a big ego for creating two shows, one of which wasn't even that good to begin with
> Doesn't listen to critism unless you do the same thing as him
> Ruined Danny Phantom and says that the ghosts aren't really dead humans, but just monsters who believe they were humans before.
> Hates TRAFON for no reason
> Makes suicide jokes with Tara Strong, his near friend
> Blames suicide and depression on smartphones

And a lot more. Truly a disgusting man and a total hack. Glad people like Pieguy is exposing his sorry ass and trying to get him blacklisted.

Attached: 1562258112442.jpg (900x900, 70K)

i thought he was protestant

not you again!

>Implying he's wrong in any of these

>Doesn't listen to critism unless you do the same thing as him
Sure as shit doesn't mind taking praise from people who don't do the same thing as him, though.

Best show aired?
You’re thinking of avatar, spongebob, on a live action show like all that

Nope, fop

FOP is mid-tier at best, Billy and Mandy is the surperior cartoon about kids and a supernatural being making stuff that causes troubles

Could have sworn I saw this exact thread a day or two ago. Regardless seems like he has a bit of an ego over the shows he created both of which weren't anything special. Apparently the fact that he's a devout Christian riles people up for some reason.

He's Christian.

And lets everyone know it which is too much for this wicked world

Me too

>>Ruined Danny Phantom and says that the ghosts aren't really dead humans, but just monsters who believe they were humans before.

To be fair, thats kinda better than the alternative, in which if you die, you get stuck as a crappy ghost creature forever.

Not only that, but it's a different take. Ghostbusters had the same implication, except with psychic turbulence instead of monsters, before they pussied out and decided it was just generic souls = ghosts bullshit.

>Apparently the fact that he's a devout Christian riles people up for some reason.
I don't know why. He's not a dick about it and it doesn't seem to inhibit his cartoons' fantasy concepts or sense of humor.

it's just the fedoras going REEEEE CHRISTIAN REEEE

FOP is best

How is that better? Point Dexter has memories of being alive. The ghost genie did too. It makes much more sense they were cursed or something.

That doesn’t mean everyone has to be a ghost after death. Just those with certain emotions.

You are not allowed to be Christian in the current year, especially if you're white like Butch and have a family.

He's a scammer and I'm not sure why people defend him.

You idiots keep moving the goal post like his paid little slaves. How much does he pay you?

As far as I can tell it’s the way he speaks. It offends the “freedom of speech, but speech still has consequences” crowd. He has no filter and basically just says what he’s thinking because it would be far too difficult to take into account everyone on the planets feelings before you said anything. People on here would probably get the same backlash but were not famous

you're a SJW

I don't know why people defend you

His shows were annoying, his artstyle is pretty weird (and not attractive, fuck off with your Danny Phantom blobs), and Nick shilled him waaaaay too much.

>His shows were annoying
His shows are good
>His art is bad
Oh so unlike modern calarts garbage
>Nick shilled him too much
He made one of their most successful cartoons

BTFO tripfag

Most people hate everybody.

OP is salty people aren't joining his personal anti-Hartman army so he keeps repeating the same thread, hoping futilely someone will join his crusade against the evils of an out-of-the-business cartoonist and his love for Christianity, heterosexuality, and family values.

Jannies should really just delete these threads since they are nothing but Youtube E-"celeb" posting and religious shit. Tangentially about to do with cartoons at best.

You keep making this same post and people keep shutting you down.
Channel Chasers and Abra Catastrophe alone shit on that whole cringefest's body of work.

Shut the fuck up, Boco

Yeah yeah. Yelling is not comedy, Butch.

OP here, I like Hartman

Sensitivity to loud noises is a sign of autism.

Tripfags are not people, Boco

I’m gonna have to defend the fucking tripfag, because you’re most definitely being paid by Butch so STFU

This isn’t why everyone hates him though.

Flag it as spam and bow out of it, then.

>fedoras

WHAT YEAR IS IT??

>everyone
Judging by how the last thread went, and the cut-and-paste similarity of posts against him, I'd say with confidence the majority of the board either doesn't care enough to hate or at least begrudgingly respects him.
The only people on the Hartman hate corner seem to be hardline SJW YouTube cartoon commentary channels, and a certain tripfag named a character from after an intensively overrated JRPG series who is known for having the shittiest opinions about everything, I'd say that's a pretty undesirable corner to want to be in.

Attached: svtfoe - Conquer.mp4_snapshot_19.53_[2018.04.07_08.37.57].jpg (439x437, 48K)

>you’re most definitely being paid by Butch
Sorry, you're wrong.

I don’t hate him at all. But I don’t think he’s a talented creator and Yea Forums only likes him recently to be contrarian.

That's kind of stereotyping a bit. I have autism and I liked Fairly Oddparents as a kid.

It’s pretty funny to see Yea Forums do a 180 and suddenly suck Butch’s cock now. Years ago the only sort of FOP and DP threads you would find would be either fetish or lewd ones where anons would say “these shows are shit but I want to fap to the girls”.

Then why are all of Point Dexters schoolmates also ghosts? Are they all cursed?

>Yea Forums
>ever hating classic FOP
Private Gomer Redwood's one man mod power abuse heavily samefagged crusade against it in 2015-2018 doesn't count.

But this seems to suggest that people who put a modicum of thought into would come to the conclusion that he should be hated since you said “don’t care enough to hate him”.

I’ve read what I can find about the situation. True he said somethings most people wouldn’t say, but beyond that he hasn’t assaulted or maimed anyone. So whats to hate?

I dislike Hartman as a creator and I believe trannies are mentally ill, shitskins are genetically inferior, amongst other things. Butch is a hack and you’re using the idea that the only people who hate him are faggot lovers to cope.

PIEGUY we told you to leave

Hartman says so

Is he alright upstairs?

I don't like that he said that the ghosts of Danny Phantom were monsters instead of real people that died. I mean, at least two characters have actual backstories.

butch is a better animator than you'll ever be though

Promised things for money without giving all the information basically scamming a lot of people and ruined the lore of a beloved series.

Not so fast, you haven't seen me work in pivot stick animator

He shilled for a cartoon network without saying it would be christian cartoons

Why can’t both just be good?

that's FUD

How many posts in this thread are Butchy boi

All me.

AMA plz?

butthurt homos still seething over him rejecting their pedo Danny Phantom fanfics

He didnt want this change and it's complete bullshit that this change came from his Christian beliefs. There is literally no original source from that rumor other than Yea Forums.
People have outright asked Butch why he made that change and he's explained it multiple times to fansites and in one of his videos. As the show became successful Nick told him they didnt want the show to be horror so they made him change it.

>Dude people just hate 'cos he's Christian and us poor Christians are always persecuted.
>Nevermind his inflated ego, OAXIS scam and other reasons laid out everytime this thread is made.

Attached: vlcsnap-2017-03-26-18h50m09s922.png (1280x720, 336K)

A lot of threads are just becoming memes at this point.

Wait. Is this video youtube.com/watch?v=nXh0angviyM the reason this thread keeps getting made?

Hangs out with too many christfags with weird ideas about indoctrination via media. Otherwise i’m pretty much whatever, I liked Fairly Odd Parents when it came on tv, but never saw Danny Phantom. Most I know about DP comes from that one dude who killed his family and used to obsess over ocs he made up for the show doing school shootings.

Nah that guy is right.
Grim Adventures is a cut above FOP.

That school shooting episode of Danny Phantom was pretty fucked.

Attached: 307C3413-A059-427F-BAED-7718827E0D86.png (400x225, 155K)

desu I never get AmeriProtestants.
I mean, human souls are immortal, so what was the big problem with ghosts in the first place? Shouldnt it, on the contrary, be in favor of existence of them? Couldnt he just rename that crappy dimension "hell" and be done with it?

>Only three people died
It was pretty mediocre

OH NO NO NO

Attached: D-wiiWIWsAI7xfP.jpg large.jpg (828x1792, 65K)

I didn't think people still said sjw but apparently /pol/ christfags still slobber over it

Attached: images (16).jpg (315x315, 13K)

then the people you talk to probably all have unnaturally colored hair and problem glasses

Why do liberals hate Christians?

Christians are mostly white, and liberals hate anything associated with white people.

I'm afraid I live in reality, not suburban america

Where is this reality you live in where SJWs stopped existing? I want to join you.

Dumbest post I've seen in a while.

THEY GAVE VICKY TITS AND REFERENCED OLD SHOWS FOP IS THE BEST EPISODE EVER

Right down insanity lane

Name one (1) memorial Grim Adventures episode

>the surperior cartoon about kids and a supernatural being making stuff that causes troubles
They both pale compared to this.

Attached: F3200E68-DA7F-4C6D-9B56-8A59F19BCABF.jpg (640x451, 111K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vpLRJyWe814

>anime

He’s a Christian white male who doesn’t pander to tumblr and is more than likely right leaning. Atheist cartoon critics on YouTube HATE him.

Really, stop trying to make "FOP vs Billy and Mandy" a thing every thread you retarded mutt.
Nothing indicates a brainlet to me more than a this vs that argument by two things whose only similarity is a broad genre.

>Create good cartoons with this one weird trick. Athiests HATE him.

You literally can't Butch the Hartman

Don't really know anything about his recent controversies, but FOP's reliance on episode-specific running gags and mickey mousing with little musical flourishes got old REALLY fast.

flaming sun take right here but except for the first two seasons of fop literally nothing Butch has made is that great. Danny Phantom is maybe fun for grade-schoolers but I have no desire to go back to it as an adult.

he's neither Catholic nor Mormon. He's Evangelical.
>Oaxis got support from Daystar, which is an Evangelical media conglomerate
>His twitter page had John 3:16 in it which is a verse that was basically coopted into being a codeword for Evangelicalism

Fuck me didn't mean to respond to same post twice

So every one would love him if he were Tao?

I liked it

Butch asked for money on Patreon to create a streaming service for "family" shows, He misguided people into thinking that the "family shows" would be cartoons like FoP or DP. Turns out the streaming service would actually be Christflix. Not only Butch refused to answer any questions about Christflix, he also refused to give anyone's money back. A year after reaching his donations goal he's still got nothing to show

tl;dr: Butch Hartman is a disgusting con artist

I'm an sjw because I dont like butch? Ok bud.