Spider-Man Far from Home

Can we all agree Betty Brant x Ned Leeds was the best part of the movie?

Attached: 8BC0F3E6-3ECD-4050-8AD7-F965BBA9242D.jpg (658x659, 126K)

no it was night monkey. really cool seeing new superheroes in these movies, even if theyre oc donuts

shes cute

You think she likes him irl ?

t. Asian Male

>girls
>liking anyone but m-m-uh Chad!

Look at this dude

Why are fat people allowed gfs but I'm not

Imagine being Angourie in that movie and having to be all like "damn, Jacob, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your 45+BMI frame and fucked-up fat person face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is replace Zendaya as the real MJ. Like seriously imagine having to be Angourie and not only sit in that chair while Jacob Batalon flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the makeup just barely concealing his nauseatingly dry acne-ridden skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while he acted like your boyfriend. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him YOU DA MAN and HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You know this is your closest chance to mainstream Hollywood success after you age out of high school roles, so you play along and say "Aww, babe your so sweet!" and "Ned you are SO MUCH more attractive than Tom Holland, Jake Gylenhall and even the Asian chad" in hopes of future success. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Attached: 6DE914C7-0BC7-4852-B0E8-55F9B8E65CFD.jpg (1242x1751, 1.79M)

this format never gets old to me

>Netty?
>Bed?

Same

Of fucking course

As a friend, sure.

HAHAHAHA

>As a living credit card
Ftfy

No, it was JK Simmons cameo

She's probably richer than him irl, bro.

which one

What did he mean by this

Try getting fat

Attached: FDA5AB6D-2E69-4907-A63A-885DE14A23EA.jpg (400x400, 33K)

She's been in more movies and television that I've seen than he has for what that's worth