Total Drama was the shit back in the day. Yea Forums Whats your opinion on Total Drama

Total Drama was the shit back in the day. Yea Forums Whats your opinion on Total Drama

Attached: q3gszASM.jpg (400x300, 19K)

It was a topical gag cartoon that went on WAY past its expiration date.

I feel like a more cohesive narrative could have been crafted in a reality show style which didn't eliminate contestants.

And also most of the characters were terrible people I wished suffering on at the same level as Johnny Test and I could never give 2 shits about who won.

Fandom is interesting to watch

>Total Drama was shit back in the day.
ftfy
imagine a reality tv show that didn't even pretend to be real
imagine fabricating drama in the most obvious and stupid way ever
it's a cartoon, so anything could happen and they had a limitless medium to work with

so naturally the copied an idea from the worst parts of TV and made it into a cheaply animated franchise

What went wrong?

even when i was a fucking kid I could tell when the outhouse cam thing didn't make sense. Sometimes, something would happen and they'd get isolated from everything then it cut to the outhouse, and they were still believing the things they thought at that point, and then the twist happened and it was all a lie, but then it cut to the outhouse again and they now knew it was all a lie. ie They couldn't have been in the outhouse when they believed the first shit because they were isolated.

I remember this one time that Harold, the glasses guy, was in an iron man suit, and in the US ending he didn't win but in the international ending he did. I am remembering correctly right?

Attached: TDROTI_pic.png (595x443, 110K)

Revenge of the Island and All Stars was a mistake.

I think the ironman suit was a different nerd

It was Cameron

I remember that this show is essentially a timestamp for me to remember when I started masturbating. Not that the two are related or anything, this show just came out when I started masturbating.

TD is a great source of waifu.

eh i only liked it because it had raunchy humor that was unexpected on Cartoon network.

Attached: DSC_0513.jpg (948x619, 315K)

so which character caused your first orgasm?

What was the similar cartoon with has been cartoon characters?
There was supes, Josie, Betty, link and Pikachu.

All the series are harmless fun.

>Total Drama
>was the shit
>back in the day
my opinion is that is was dog shit, not even entertaining

I liked how this was the first animated reality show ever (and no Drawn Together doesn't count, since there was barely any form of reality show in it)

Drawn together

Starfire via that one Zone flash.

to this day, i still don't understand the appeal.