Why?

Why?

Attached: jlk;.png (500x764, 294K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C2owbUdPjnA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Have you seen the movie? Line makes sense if you do.

It's Talos the Skrull leader

>Black Panther?
>King business
>Hulk?
>Pussified and now a soul paw
>Iceman?
>Gay
>Superman
>He's DC

>Captain Marvel?
>Pregnant with your baby and serving charges for sexual assault

Because that's Talos in disguise. It's big tell actually. Nick likes Carol but not 'that' much

>Iron Ma-awww

Parker, get in the fuckin suit

Because it's Talos fuckass. Nick Fury has not been on Earth since the end of Winter Soldier being consensually imitated . Talos does not have connections to anyone but Fury and Cap Marv and is bullshitting

So how could he find a helicarrier for Age of Ultron (and Agents of SHIELD)?

>Robot Chicken reference

Seriously??

It's a joke
The marvel films attempt this often.

That's what you took from the end credits scene?
What makes you think that?

He litterally says he has no way of contacting The Avengers. Thats the whole reason he's calling Nick Fury.

who tf is talos

>Captain Marvel
>Still in prison

This. Because he's a skrull impersonator he's way less competent than the others and can't call in as many people.

Its also why Fury was able to be fooled in the first place.

>Strange
>unavailable
what is he up to now?

Therefore he's been in space since The Winter Soldier? Fuck off, that's not a reason.

CHIMing it up, of course

Oh, no, that whole "been on the ship since winter soldier" is stupid. I thought you where talking about why he was calling Nick Fury.

>Kamen Rider V3?
>This ain't the 70's bitch!

Blip is a stupid fucking name for what happened I hope the other films don't use it.

takin about plot holes... mysterio not checking peter corpse was just lazy

She broke the Don's hand, she deserves to remain there.

whats this?

when has a villain ever check the corpse?

He got hit by a fucking train though.
That is small beans for actual superheroes, but this entirely ordinary guy saw a kid, who's primary defensive ability is dodging, get hit by something that turns even heavy vehicles into shrapnel.

Strictly speaking it's completely fair to think there's not enough body left to check.

>Ant-Man?
>Who?
IT KEEPS HAPPENING

moreover, how would mysterio catch up to the body? trains are fast, mysterio isnt

Tangling with some mystical dimension shit

The trick is that whenever something happens and he can possibly solve it, just throw him in another dimension! Works everytime

>>Kamen Rider
he's at your house.

Attached: 81a3498b557c997ebc174d734c79798f.jpg (500x319, 22K)

So how will they clear Spidey's name in part 3? Capt is too out-of-the-franchise to vouch for him. Thor is off having space adventures. There aren't any big name avengers (as in have the popularity power and charisma/trust people have in them) left.

>Jackie Chan?
>

Attached: 1541805536578.gif (288x288, 2.02M)

Dr Strange mass memory-wipe

I don't think they will. I think next movie is the Sinister Six with Miles Morales after the credits and Peter dies in the one after that.

5 more captain marvel movies, lads. That's the contract. That's 2 more solo sequels, 2 Avengers appearances and most likely 1 kamala movie cameo. Who knows how many more references like the one in op, though.

5 more movies. Enjoy, mousecucks.

MOOT

Based.

>So how will they clear Spidey's name in part 3?
"Attention everyone on earth! Could you please look at this tiny little red light here for a second?"

Attached: men-in-black-1-special-edition-reprint-of-very-first-mib-comic-4875-p.jpg (600x932, 153K)

>Tfw Thor and Valkyrie are MIB agents

I will since I'm not an incel.

isn't Hulk super popular now?

Skrull?
Chameleon?
Clones?

If he was a skrull all the movie how did he understand the message of Happy?

Have sex.

Talos shapeshifts as Peter and declares that alien shapeshifter like him exists in earth and brands himself a villain.
he does this as payment for screwing Peter's field trip

So why the hell is Nick Fury in space? Did he make a bet with the skrull and now they have to switch jobs to see who has it harder?

Starring in Dr. Strange 2

Introduce Mephisto in Strange 2 and have the MCU version of One More Day

S.W.O.R.D

Damn you V3!

>Captain America?
>Old man.
>the x men?
>Still waiting for the new mutants to either get finished or get canceled, Whichever comes first.
>Batman?
>Still DC.

This is epic OP

Attached: DDA7FE92-9A4A-438A-AD9E-3B670E9F0AF5.jpg (1053x1053, 90K)

Fixed

Attached: 7989736D-0CF7-4C31-B3B7-D18DBF455019.png (1867x2048, 1.84M)

That's Nigo

What would you call it? The snapback?

Decimation, The Snap, Dusting, really anything but something as stupid as Blip.

I think he's referring to when Hulk brought everyone back

the resurrection, the return, etc.

Are people still salty that she brutally raped "Go woke, God broke."

It's something I didn't initially consider but why the hell was everyone piling on spidey for Avengers updates and leadership? Sure they don't know he's just a kid but they don't have any reason to know he's an avenger or was close enough to Tony to fill his shoes. Hell, Falcon would probably have to say something about being the new Cap, and that seems a lot more leader-worthy.

Doesn't want no trabble.

>Fury(especially him) and Shield being this grossly incompetent that they couldn't do a background check on Beck that they left 2 idiotic aliens in charge to be fooled.
Fuck Marvel

Probably because Spidey is the neighborhood hero of New York. They know The Avengers but they're bigger than them, on the other hand you got friendly neighborhood Spider-Man right here

One of Hulk's arms has also been permanently crippled, so there's that.

Because no one likes her.

>yfw they actually do this

Hulk has a healing factor his arm should be fine by now.

I wish V3 was fucking my Aunt...

Shut up Peter.

I like the weird version of this scene:
youtu.be/C2owbUdPjnA

The Russos said the damage is permanent.

S.W.O.R.D. doesn't exist in the MCU.

Bees.

Shield hasn't existed since 2014, about 10 years before FFH takes place.

But doesn't Captain Marvel saves him and the Skrulls at her movie? Shouldn't Talos like her?

she's like a bear, if you mention them they pop out of no where and start mauling people indiscriminately

I think the implication was along the lines of him not being worthy to even say her name

But this is the first time in the MCU that Carol is referred as Capt. Marvel.

Was going to post this.

Wanda?
Sam?
Bucky?
Rhodey?
T'challa?

I think it is the Annihilation Wave, the Kree Shi'ar war have chances too

T'challa is too busy in kangs land and the rest don't have their own movies so no one remembers they exist

Talos complains to his mate about how things have changed in 5 years
They were the two that got snapped at endgame
Which is why they cut the "where's fury" line from endgame. It was Talos calling her.

>Half the pop
>Decimation
It's called math, user. Look it up.

>Wanda?
Bitch's crazy.

>Sam?
Unavailable.

>Bucky?
Off the grid.

>Rhodey?
On leave.

>T'challa?
Too much political red tape.

this would be nice way to wrap things up

I can't imagine them double-killing peter

it's a shame talos's entire deal is his wife. he could have been a pretty good love interest for cpt marvel

Skrull leader

>"Mr. Parker, these are some serious accusations being leveled against you. My partner and I would like to help you through them."
>"That's very kind of you, Mr. Murdock, but we can't afford your ser---"
>"Pro bono."
>"Oh God, I love you."

Attached: 9b7e1d8d4da1e981199132b53eba5947d1740be5.jpg (600x300, 38K)