How the fuck can he be so skinny even though he eats too much?

How the fuck can he be so skinny even though he eats too much?

Attached: shaggy-1155660.jpg (696x390, 36K)

Ultra Instinct metabolism

cardio

Drugs

Did we ever saw him exercise!

FPBP

Always running from spooks!

this

Attached: download.gif (498x372, 767K)

He burns fat with sex

I hoped there was this

This

t. lanklet who also eats like a fat cunt sometimes and has never been obese past sometimes having a small gut

Constantly running from monsters
yes
Also, his heart is constantly beating faster because he's a coward, so technically he's getting exercised constantl

sex with who?

Attached: scoobu.jpg (597x438, 91K)

Yes

Shouldn't Shaggy be swole instead of skinny if he got the Ultra Instinct?

Does he have bulimia?

I was gonna say Velma and Daphne but this explains more than the 2 slutties

Then shouldn't he have to eats 1 ton of food for earth beat?

Is this realistically possible to eat that much and being skinny?

Why didn't Shaggy marry Velma?

Is it realistically possible for a dog to talk?

Attached: 1529311271587.gif (362x345, 3M)

>Is it realistically possible for a dog to talk?
Dogs are able to imitate humans as well as they do because they pick up on the differences in our tonal patterns.

It's called Ultra Metabolism Instinct

If only I could be as skinny as him and eat whatever I want

I'm also type of guy who can't get fat no matter how much i eat although fast food and soft drinks is main source of energy and i spent most of time in my room. Never go workout

My age: 23 Height: 178 weight: 55

You can just exercise

Do women likes skinny boys? Honestly I prefer the ones that got just the right meat.
Even Sumo men got more muscles than skinny guys and are stronger than bodybuilders

Canon is hes runs track and hes very good at gymnastics that's like episode 1 of the first series so the fact that you don't know this reflects more poorly on you then the shows writing

He’s always running from monsters.

Huh. That does explain how good he is at running away.

Fucking his dog burns a lot of calories.

>Do women likes skinny boys?
Sure, if you rich

Canonycally he don't eat meat.

Wasn’t that just for “What’s New Scooby Doo?”

Three dozen tapeworms.

Anime logic

He can and regularly does keep pace with a full grown Great Dane.
He was the Gym Teacher at Miss Grimwood's for a reason.

yeah, he eats meat plenty in Mystery Inc, iirc. Helps Frank Welker isnt a vegetarian bitch like that other VA

Worms.

He's a list of all of the characters I can recall that Shaggy either fucked, or could have fucked if he wanted to.
>Sadie-Mae Scroggins, a southern girl who was trying to get with him in Scooby-Doo Meets the Boo Brothers
>Googie, a redhead whom Shaggy was in a committed relationship with in Scooby-Doo and the Reluctant Werewolf
>Mary Jane, whom Shaggy gets together with in the 2001 live action film that has his "favorite name"
>Crystal, a hippie girl Shaggy shared a brief romance with before she revealed herself to be an alien and had to go back to her home planet in Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
>Mei lin, an asian acrobat who had a crush on him in What's New Scooby-Doo
>Rachel, Shaggy's ex-girlfriend who isn't over him in What's New Scooby-Doo
>Madelyn Dinkley, Velma's sister who has been crushing on him since childhood, who finally has her feelings returned in Scooby-Abracadabra-Doo
>Velma Dinkley, who dated Shaggy during the first season of Scooby-Doo Mystery Incorporated
>Daphne Blake, who shared a makeout session with him in an episode of Mystery Incorporated in which they were both delusionally believing that Shaggy was Fred
>Amelia, a goth girl that Shaggy nearly dated as a child whom he reconnected with in Be Cool Scooby-Doo

His status as a meat eater is always matched with his VA

Actually I forgot a couple. There was also Shelly, a concession stand worker at a baseball stadium that was crushing on him in an episode of "What's New". Then there was an episode of The Sooby-doo & Scrappy-Doo Puppy Hour where Shaggy schedules 2 dates for the same day, Betty and Lucy.
He only actually dates Betty though, he sets Lucy up with his "danish cousin" (who's actually just Scooby in disguise) instead and takes them on a double dates. What's really weird in that episode is that once Lucy finds out Scooby's a dog she doesn't give a shit and what's to keep on dating him.
The point I'm getting at is that Shaggy rolls deep in bitches

that was only in the 00's, as of 2010 meat is back on the menu
>Fank Welker
Matthew Lillard is the name you're looking for, Welker voices Fred and Scooby.

>Mei lin, an asian acrobat who had a crush on him in What's New Scooby-Doo
I remember they bonded over their love of rubber ducks. Kinda weird but charming.

I have that too, I even compare myself to shaggy when I mention it