If you could have just one of Superman's powers, which would you choose?

If you could have just one of Superman's powers, which would you choose?

Attached: Ew1wyqt.jpg (750x675, 163K)

Bulletproof

Durability

plot armor

Does flight come with the ability to withstand the atmospheric stress?

Kryptonian physiology

A loving wife

patience

Aren't these powers interconnected with each other? Superstrength needs durability, speed needs durability to survive the insane velocities. Durability is mostly useless by itself.
I'd want superstrength if it came with the durability to survive using it.

Attached: tiny super clones.png (550x523, 563K)

Durability isn’t too useless, you could do dangerous stunts and professional fights and never be in danger. Make money

Invulnerability

the ability of hold and be useful (and kinda famous) in a good paying and stable work in a renowned company with capable and interesting co-workers

Strength. I will immediately punch the Earth with enough force to shatter infinities.

That or super speed.

Flight - it would be extraordinarily convenient

It's not, "I can fly" - it's I can create this bioelectrical field that can allow flight, so when he carries someone, he extends that field and they are also protected and able to fly with him, etc. etc.,

tl;dr in a manner of speaking

Super brain

Longevity.

Attached: Superman 78 pinball backglass.jpg (1227x792, 369K)

Superman's smarter than Luthor. You could make a suit that gives you all the other powers or make a super pill like in Injustice.

the ability to turn back time by flying around the world to stop Jon from being aged up

Probably X-ray vision. My office has a lot of milfs.

Tactile Telekinesis.

Yellow sun giving me Superman powers.

this
based 300+ iq post

Superman-tier durability is pretty great. I might not be much of a hitter, but I can exhaust any kind of adversary by just standing in their way. Or get a lucrative job working in hostile environment.

Longevity

Without the invulnerability you would risk hurting yourself every time you use the super strength though.

I’m not entirely sure what that is? Just sounds like super strength

>implying I have any intention of surviving my earth punch