Aang is shit

>aang is shit
Why? Because zuko had such an interesting story that somehow makes Aang shit?

Attached: a7c.png (693x701, 486K)

Hourly reminder (since there's dozens of threads every fucking day) that zutara has to go back to Tumblr

Aang is so boring. Katara should have gotten with Iroh

Who are you talking to and why are you putting words in their mouth?

Calling the ship Tumblr doesn't make kataang not beta cuck wish fulfillment

only katara self-inserts ship zutara

there's nothing wrong with aang. do people not like him?

Because Avatar is objectively shit outside nostalgia

I always liked Aang but I appreciate him more after seeing some other shows do the pacifist hero route but make them really lame. Aang had a kind of trickster quality to him while avoiding combat that was kinda cool. For as awful as The Great Divide is I still like how Aang resolved it.

Let's be real, Katara would hop on Aangs dick if he kept his hair.

But Zuko was the beta, not Aang.
He even had the edgy background like he was a tryhard OC.

Yea Forums approved ships are Zuko x Azula, Aang x Katara, Sokka x idontknowmoonbitchmaybe, and Toph x (you)

Being flawed does not mean you're beta though

Also aang was a prepubescent, vegetarian, short, bald pacifist. In what world is he not the least attractive option here
>But he's muh Avatar
Gary Stu but not alpha

Katara x You is superior because Katara is a loving Mommy Dom

Katara is boring
The white bread of female characters

>Not Azula X (You) where you lovingly dominate one another
Pathetic.

Zucest is hotter (to me) and Yea Forums approved due to the countless threads we’ve had about it

To each their own, I suppose. Still not going to stop me

No. For one aang looks cooler bald. And two, if she wanted someone with hair, she'd be more willing to fuck zuko.

Still more alpha than the fucking prince who got btfo by his little sister, got backhanded by his papa, and raged at everyone for not being able to find the avatar.

Except he would've btfo azula if katara's dumbass wasn't in the way.

Aang is the twelve year old with the personality of a 6 year old

>I always liked Aang but I appreciate him more after seeing some other shows do the pacifist hero route but make them really lame. Aang had a kind of trickster quality to him while avoiding combat that was kinda cool
thats probably why i loved Trigun so much