What?

What?

Attached: 1562287977601.jpg (1030x1543, 1.72M)

oh shit is it 2006? did I travel back in time?

I mean she has a point. Pop culture is an important aspect of American Culture.

if anything, pop culture is holding america back, cap is right to avoid it.

Translation: Most popculture is created by people who have different politics then me so it's automatically ruining America

Back to your discord

Attached: 1562303288205.jpg (512x384, 25K)

SpongeBob was created by leftist creators and it's popculture so why are helping spread it's awareness?

this.
cap wants people to focus what is important and actually leads to real happiness not some pointless thing that only distracts people form their own misery

Translation: my head-canon is that cap is a /pol/ poster like me so I can feel justified in my superiority complex

>when Hydra Cap BTFO this annoying bitch

Attached: captain america twitter.png (1829x435, 698K)

>When was the last time you had a cookout with your neighbors?
>When was the last time you went to church?
>When was the last time you shot a gun?
>When was the last time you voted in a local election?
>When was the last time you worked at a job where doing the job badly meant getting fired?
>When was the last time you volunteered your time to help the less fortunate?
>You think America is just a collection of arbitrary behaviors, as if cultures are all the same in the ways that matter, or rather that there aren't any ways that matter to begin with. But that's wrong. When America was founded, the different groups that has established themselves agreed to work together for the common good, aligning themselves with certain ideals that they considered important. Freedom is more important than the particulars of what people do with it. Having a system that tolerates and corrects errors is more important than avoiding a particular error. Having the courage to strive towards ideals is more important than avoiding causing offense.

Attached: cultural flotsam.jpg (700x1094, 254K)

What retard wrote this bit.

> Having a system that tolerates and corrects errors is more important than avoiding a particular error.

That is very true. Where did you get that from? Founding fathers? Mill? Locke?

Superheroes are so fucking childish

Mate you are obsessed! not everyone wants in you culture war chill.

In OP's image, Cap was being bitched at for what was in retrospect a suboptimal course of action, but which he claimed he thought was best at the time. That particular phrasing was the application of some general optimization considerations to a set of cases that aligns with the scenario in the comic. It may have been said before, but I don't know where it would have been if so. It does relate to various decisions made when formulating the US Constitution, which is how it relates to the discussion of enduring American ideals.

This was the best part of Secret War, hands down.

Attached: 538.jpg (421x834, 94K)

This version of Captain America is out of touch. Spends all his time driving up property damage claims.

Yes. You know what you have to do.

destroy Yea Forums?

What season of the Simpsons did Cap stop watching at? He's been out of the ice for years and best friends with regular Americans like Tony/Sam/Clint long enough to have had to watch TV with them.

the funniest part of Sally Floyd's whole spiel is that literally none of those things she's mentioned are relevant today barely 10 years later

>When was the last time you worked at a job where doing the job badly meant getting fired?
This is the norm for almost every job. If you actually work in other than low wage jobs you will know it.

I know where it came from. I've read civil war, even liked it.
I was just asking for that exact wording.