Well that was fucking stupid

Well that was fucking stupid.

Attached: E7376F54-66C7-4205-8F72-FE7ACB7CEB55.jpg (1250x1853, 477K)

Indeed

Yes but we didn't need another thread for it.

You drink soi i'm going back to Yea Forums.

What an original post and come back.
Do you want a cookie?

Thanks for your opinion. Tell me another

Nice comeback, go listen to some whizzer.

It was a little slow to start, but after the Mysterio scene in the bar, the movie became great. The illusion scenes at the abandoned building and during the final battle were absolute comic book kino.

this
It was kinda sloppy at first, with a few funny moments but after that it became a ride, I loved Mysterio, which is what made me forget everything that I felt in the first half
It leaves with such a what the fuck moment that you just come out of the theater pumped, I saw it in a packed theater and everyone was having a great time, not american but everyone (including me) clapped when it ended and after the mid credit scene everyone clapped even louder

Do you think Mysterio is actually dead?
What did you think of him screw peter with the identity reveal?

It's just kinda cool that we're seeing more of a wider world with lasting consequences.

>"My little brother's older than me now."

>The illusion scenes at the abandoned building and during the final battle were absolute comic book kino.
>mfw Mysterio using illusions to hit peter with train

Attached: 1452967528603.gif (500x281, 605K)

this, anyone who says he sucked is lying

>There are people who think Mysterio is dead
>Not realizing he was in his actually suit when he announced Peter's identity somehow
>Peter didn't check for a pulse
>Peter just asked "is this real" and not if he's dead to EDITH
>"I always have contingency."
He's gonna be apart of the Sinister 6 along with Scorpion and whoever the other 4 are

Attached: 1447834697490.png (170x176, 34K)

The suit could be superimposed and he could have recorded that segment of the video before Spidey got onto the bridge while he had some time to kill. It could also be a complete fake by the tech guy.

here's the thing he's a one trick pony, even if he's awesome he's still a fake and Peter knows it, he'd need more powerful illusions if he ever comes back

If he knows Peter can't be fooled he'll just focus on fooling other people to manipulate them against him. Which is what he's doing already.

Mysterio, and Gyllenhaal specifically, was the best, and perhaps only good, part of the movie.

I haven't seen it yet, but I need to know if there's a Stan Lee cameo somehow forced into it despite being dead

no

Thank god.

Based