The great debate

The great debate.

Attached: 1560234291629.jpg (900x643, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZDnAAPn6ds&t=459s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is this a contest?
Zuko is great but he's not immune to fire clearly, and Mustang can conjure up explosions literally with a snap of his fingers, instrantly, anywhere.
It's over in a second.

Zuko's scar is gonna get a lot bigger.

Mustang can only make fire, he can't control it, right?

Couldn't Zuko just control the fire Mustang makes?

Zuko can conjure fire at a whim while Mustang needs his glove to snap a spark. Without the glove, Roy will have to resort to drawing fire circles to continue fighting fire with fire (if I remember correctly). Then again, Mustang's better at military tactics than Zuko, so it's a 60-40 thing.

Attached: 1490503795935.jpg (640x888, 100K)

Mustang

Roy can literally make fucking explosions that make bombing runs in Vietnam look like child's play. The basis for his gloves is a circle so powerful that is basically forbidden knowledge. And even in its incredibly simple form he was able to nuke an otherwise immortal being into ash. Zuko would get obliterated with the first snap.

Mustang has the better girl and abs.

>implying he won't control the strength of the fire after suffering PTSD from the wars
Zuko ain't Envy, so he'd likely drip feed him the fire till submission.

Aang > Edward
Roy > Zuko

Prove me wrong.

you just KNOW she tops

Attached: 1399516494047.png (854x480, 248K)

Not officially.

Roy kills Iroh and Zuko kills Hughes. How do things play out now?

I can't. Ed at his best can only be seen in the 2003 OVA

Attached: shades of anger.jpg (667x425, 84K)

ok but how about Mustang vs Sparky sparky boom man

fucking Arakawa blueballing shippers with a proper and realistic colonel-lieutenant relationship

Honestly, firebenders are pretty cool in-universe but they are fucking WEAK compared to the majority of fire manipulators in fiction. This is like comparing a slingshot to a goddamn anti-tank rifle. Zuko shoots out a flamethrower, Roy literally ignites the hydrogen in the air to make fiery EXPLOSION, a goddamn firebomb. Roy stomps, hard.

Complete Global Warming

Attached: 8ab.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Attached: 01AFAFD8-B7D0-4493-B1F7-46FD315B45A3.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

If I recall, he can easily just draw the circles on his hands under the gloves and continue. He did it at least once that I remember.

The better question is Zuko vs Todoroki

Easily. Edward makes a weapon from the ground, a gun, and shoots him dead.

Todoroki has barely shown anything worthwhile with fire

Aang constricts his airflow before Ed has time to clap.

Aang would never do that.

>What is a death battle for $500 Alex.

Death Battle, deaths are cruel. Hal Jordan stomped Ben 10 with a giant boot after chopping his arm off, and Blanka bit Pikachu’s head off

Roy easily, the fight with Envy shows he's precise enough to flash boil the fluid in someone's eyes. In the same fight he threatens to ignite Envy's bone marrow. Plus with the way Roy's alchemy works if Zuko tried firebending at all he'd just blow himself up.
youtube.com/watch?v=iZDnAAPn6ds&t=459s

Not even a battle Mustang win in every scenario you can think.
Even when he is fucking blind.

Mustang doesn't make fire. He transmutes the air to manipulate its composition to make it far more flammable (can't remember if its more Oxygen or if he makes Hydrogen gas) and then makes a spark to ignite it. He can make Zuko and everything around him explode the second he tries to make fire.

You're both faggots.

Attached: El_Hazard_The_Magnificent_World_1_Ep02_(30F9C411).mkv_snapshot_22.41_[2019.07.04_21.22.55].jpg (640x480, 37K)

That's not Lina from Slayers.

No, sir. It is not. But that's really besides the point.

Attached: El_Hazard_The_Magnificent_World_1_Ep02_(30F9C411).mkv_snapshot_23.11_[2019.07.04_21.29.40].jpg (640x480, 49K)