Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!

Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!

Attached: i-know-what-were-gonna-do-today[1].jpg (1896x1068, 969K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nKbiiVbA4gw
youtu.be/_3H18bkKyG8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Qbff7ELVTA
youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig
youtube.com/watch?v=aBU3zm3COD4
youtube.com/watch?v=iYvcppG1W34
youtube.com/watch?v=g9lecPfaReY
youtube.com/watch?v=QRb3_e3JP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=cQsZdXuyU9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=g6J_gyxtYIQ
youtube.com/watch?v=K2U2JFtctd8
youtube.com/watch?v=CkL640328IM
youtube.com/watch?v=_3H18bkKyG8
youtu.be/xe3LZBDcQvE
youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM
youtube.com/watch?v=Rpf_fLW468U
youtube.com/watch?v=hCU0B25F5u0
youtube.com/watch?v=Rrfq3n454o8
youtube.com/watch?v=LcoXxrlkIuM
youtube.com/watch?v=GMY1v-pjqYU
youtube.com/watch?v=M7oIe6BQsuc
youtube.com/watch?v=pFXpTazQJeQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qYLzcpF57b4
deviantart.com/thezeo/art/phin-in-cosplay-207022566
youtube.com/watch?v=vpgWFXVjz0k
wattpad.com/237643460-let-the-ship-sail-ferbetchen-oneshots-ferb-x
youtube.com/watch?v=grUqKK8gu10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGNiQWNR3c
youtube.com/watch?v=UyJnHdQ6HbU
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xvg0PaAKZo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>tfw lil nas x caused pnf to trend on twitter

PERDI AL BEBE PERRY

Isabella is doing them

She has to get past Phineas' obliviousness first, and Ferb only has eyes for Vanessa.

Post best songs
youtube.com/watch?v=nKbiiVbA4gw

youtu.be/_3H18bkKyG8

Ferb has great taste.

Attached: 65021159_p16.jpg (487x918, 126K)

The ones from Rolercoaster: The Musical are great because they made songs out of every step of the usual formula, and it's awesome.

What would happen if Doofenschmirts built an "Openyoureyesinator" that was able to get rid of someone's obliviousness and 'open their eyes' to all the truths and secrets around them, and the inator ended up blasting Phineas as he and Ferb are in the middle of one of their big ideas?

Hey, where's Perry?

Perry is dead

Phineas would start raw-dogging Isabella before you could even blink.

Is that before or after he realizes that his mom would not approve of what he and Ferb do everyday, and that Candace is constantly trying to get them in trouble because of that, and that Perry is a secret agent?

That would make them aware of the wrongs of the world that they never tried to right.

How did this show even manage to last for 8 years?

youtube.com/watch?v=4Qbff7ELVTA

Ferb knows of her crush and is a bro, he’d help Phineas get comfortable with it and join in if that’s what makes him so. He’s so oblivious he probably doesn’t know what sex is
Of course that’s assuming it’s consentual...

Do you remember most of those years?
It was a drought of good content, and this was one of the few water sources out there.

>"Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"
>"You guys are going down! DOWN, DOWN, DOWN!"
>"Watcha doin'?"
>"Hey, Where's Perry?"
>Doofenschmirt's Evil Incorporated~!
>*Perry is trapped*
>*Insert Doof Backstory here*
>Mom, Look! Phineas and Ferb made...
>"Yes, yes I am."
>*Phineas and Ferb's creation is complete, they and their friends have fun with it*
>*Perry vs Doofenschmirtz*
>*Candace brings Mom home as fast as possible*
>*Inator hits Phineas and Ferb's creation, making it disappear somehow right before Mom walks into the Backyard, and then self-destructs*
>"CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!!"
>"But-... but... but..."
>"Oh, there you are, Perry!"
>Ferb says:

Literally ANYTHING can happen within this formula as long as status quo is re-established in the end.

>Of course that’s assuming it’s consentual...

>Isabella rapes Phineas
>He still doesn't get it

>Ferb tries to help Isabella get Phineas' attention
>Every so often ferb is frustrated enough to offer Isabella a bottle of roofies.
>"We don't need that, Ferb. ... Yet."

To be honest not sure where he'd get the secret agent conclusion unless the 'openyoureyesinator' also grants him fourth wall vision or outright clairvoyance.

Perry is normally pretty good about at least keeping out of Phineas, Ferb, and Candace's sight when he does anything agent related.

But I've only watched maybe a fourth of the episodes... there's a lot.

What happened? :0

Phineas and Ferb have been in his secret lair room place in one episode. Phineas thought Ferb built everything, and Ferb couldn't get a word in to say otherwise.

Ah yes, the 8 years long summer with a christmas in here somehow.

If Old Town Road went Diamond, he would give everyone a Blu-Ray release of P&F season 3. The song was falsely claimed to be Diamond certified by his label. His fans asked for the Blu-Ray and LNX just laughed it off.

The reason "Watcha doin" is Isabella's catchphrase is because she's waiting for the day Phineas responds with "you ;)".

There were about two hundred and something days in that 104-day long summer. The Christmas special took place in December after the summer episodes.

But it just makes me wonder why the Halloween, Christmas and New Year episodes still had an Evil Doof when he turned good in the final episode of the show, which was the last day of summer.

>But it just makes me wonder why the Halloween, Christmas and New Year episodes still had an Evil Doof when he turned good in the final episode of the show, which was the last day of summer.
Because they still did not think about doing Doof good.

While most people in Danville have world altering epiphanies, Phineas would have had his eyes closed so it just works on him in the literal fashion.

Then the Inator gets put into reverse mode so everybody goes back to normal and Phineas doesn't see Perry in his Agent hat since his eyes are closed again.

youtube.com/watch?v=soiw4Bh6lig

Attached: Busted_dance_08.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

Rusted is better.
youtube.com/watch?v=aBU3zm3COD4

and they recycled again the frame in the finale in Tomorrow Is this Morning Again

youtube.com/watch?v=iYvcppG1W34

I just like to see what happens when the "Mysterious Force" that surrounds their lives gets broken and the usual daily routine falls apart. I don't know about Ferb, but Phineas' characterization is largely ruled by his insane optimism fueled by his vast naivety to what's really going on. He doesn't know about Isabella's crush, and doesn't even realize it when he himself starts falling for her in High School, instead he believes he's in the friend zone for some bizarre reason. He has no idea that Candace is trying to "bust" him and Ferb, and he has no idea that his mom would lose her mind and freak out if she really saw what they were doing. Then there's the whole secret agent thing... I just wonder what would happen if Phineas' eyes were opened to all of these things at once, and how much it would alter his behavior and state-of-mind. Such an eye opener would probably also make him aware that he'd have to end up losing all memory of it all when the day ends, and that foresight would just add to everything else.

>He has no idea that Candace is trying to "bust" him and Ferb
He knows. He just doesn't care because he doesn't realize he's doing anything wrong. He's even tried to help her bust them in a few episodes.

my favorite from the episode

youtube.com/watch?v=g9lecPfaReY
youtube.com/watch?v=QRb3_e3JP5A
youtube.com/watch?v=cQsZdXuyU9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=g6J_gyxtYIQ

So ... it sounds like he doesn't know. It seems like he hears Candace going on and on about "busting" them, but he doesn't actually understand what that really means because, as you said, he doesn't realize he's doing anything wrong. In the rare occasions where he and Ferb ARE busted (which end up not happening), it's a complete shock to him when his mom freaks out about how dangerous it all is and stuff.

If he actually WAS aware of this, alongside learning Perry's secret and Isabella's crush, it would be a complete mind-shattering shock to him, and the "Phineas Flynn" we know would probably cease to exist.

>:0
Kill yourself and fuck off back to whatever shithole you came from. You are not welcome here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=QRb3_e3JP5A
>youtube.com/watch?v=cQsZdXuyU9Q
What was going through Phineas' mind when he heard these songs?

he was busy to break fourh wall.

after Candace song:
>>"(at Ferb) See? No discernible music source"

I'm not sure that counts as "breaking the fourth wall" when that episode and the show in general makes it clear that all the songs are canonical events that happen in-universe.

well, the entire episode has the characters talking about repeating the first episode, but in musical form.

They don't say "episode", they just say they're doing the same things they did on the first day of summer.

This canonically. There was some official comment that they're having fun now with their childhood adventures, but when they're older they will work on important things. Remember the mention of their future activities in the time travel episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=K2U2JFtctd8
That sounds accurate. Whenever the stakes are high, Phineas' behavior goes through a 180. There's a whole other side to him that we don't see because he's spending his childhood summers being carefree and naive to all the serious stuff happening. If he knew about Isabella's crush, Perry's secret, and his mom's actual reaction to his big ideas, all at once during that summer, his innocence would be gone and he would no longer be able to be the carefree optimist who says "Hey Ferb, I know what we're gonna do today!"

:0

Phineas is the most oblivious guy on the planet, but what about Ferb?

Every Norm song was great.

youtube.com/watch?v=CkL640328IM

>Nevermind the fatalities
youtube.com/watch?v=_3H18bkKyG8

What is the movie going to be about?

Remember when Candace was on Mars? It's pretty much that episode but she's abducted this time.

I found a video about it and apparently its Phineas and Ferb: Candace Against the Universe? At first, before I saw the synopsis, I thought it would involve Candace trying to fight the Mysterious Force or something. But an abduction and ending up in a utopia without her little brothers does sound interesting, I guess...

How much of a chad is Ferb?

>Gee, this is an odd Fireside Girl Patch requirement

0:

Phineas and Ferb is a really good show.

That's bullshit since Phineas and Ferb doesn't have season blu-ray sets.

are you ok O_O

The same thing we do every day, Pinky- I mean, Phineas.

>diagrams of spontaneous music numbers
>I Ain't Got Rhythm
>Impress My Professor
good taste

>that time they used education as a thinly veiled excuse to show little girls shaking their butts

youtu.be/xe3LZBDcQvE

Who is the best fireside girl, excluding Isabella?

Attached: Gretchen zombie apocalypse plan.jpg (1920x1080, 225K)

Our platypus, Perry the Platypus, is dead!

Which is the better show?

Attached: IMG_20181210_184056.jpg (1920x1080, 305K)

I like them all, although Ginger and Gretchen have advantage.

>A zombified platypus?
>PERRY THE ZOMBIFIED PLATYPUS!?

What was the deal with people shipping her and Ferb back in the day? I don't recall them ever even really interacting; was it just because she was the most chatty Fireside Girl until Ginger got a bigger role?

:)

Every character needs to be shipped with someone.

Best girl. Not counting Candace.

Attached: Stacy resting by erohd.png (1558x1606, 1.91M)

> pic isnt named pomf

peanut butter and chocolate man....
peanut butter and chocolate man

:^0

They should have done more with the fact that she learned Perry's secret.

Ok let's change the question. How did this show manage to stay funny for 8 years with formulaic episodes?

Didn't Kelly Hu have a whole bunch of other things going on right around the time they were making the fourth season? I think Dan mentioned that once as a reason they scaled back Stacy's role late in the show.

OWO

\"> c"|

>tfw Minnesota and Hawaii are having a Twitter war and Phineas and Ferb get caught in the middle

UwU

8^0

>"Try to take over the world?"

>Someone likes Phineas and Ferb because it's part of their childhood
>Looks at an artist who really loves Phineas and Ferb and calls their art cringe
>Artist decides not to draw Phineas and Ferb fanart for a while.

Attached: 1560866748398.png (480x700, 155K)

:D

Attached: Enjoy Vacation by goldfish_22.jpg (1200x600, 291K)

Why is Candace paired with Perry so many times?

I miss Cawoli, she was the best.

Attached: On a Date by cawoli.png (400x533, 150K)

>was
What happened to her?

Back up, monster!

Attached: Halloween 2018 the gang comes together by toongrowner.png (3816x2430, 3.34M)

She closed her social networks in 2016.

And why was that?

xD

She was harassed by certain fans of Sofia the First, because she was drawing fanart of Cedfia, a ship of Sofia and Cedric. (a kid and an adult)

I draw something similar, though it's a father and daughter (not romantic). The fandom is rather niche, so I don't get as many comments. There were people who were passive aggressive about it.

:v

Not surprised than annsufag is a cancerous person

\ /
:^)---------<
/ \

>Today, we're gonna double team candance!
>-We already did that... yesterday.
>-... HeY! WhEre IS PErRY?
>-Hi Pingheas & Green, wahjew doin?
>-Hisabela, nut munch, just poking candance with mah spikey shnoz!
>-...
>oy carambvey.

Attached: 1557971646633.jpg (794x613, 94K)

Nice pic, I prefer Candace x Stacy though

Attached: Candace_and_Stacy's_plan.png (1024x576, 632K)

Maybe it's cause they switched bodies that one time?

candace is for all girls.

Attached: D-B98LNX4AAiJOy.jpg orig.jpg (1236x1246, 157K)

I know what we’re going to do today.

Attached: BD7D2E59-1AD7-43C6-86C7-029BBEE44DFE.png (900x1884, 1004K)

is there any good fanfiction?

I would buy her art books.

Attached: fbfc83bb-1f45-46ee-b8ff-64b01f991a9c_base_resized.jpg (425x620, 107K)

But what about Jeremy?

unhinged :P

I will never not love this picture.

why is Candace such a girl-magnet?

Attached: IMG_20190705_164413.png (500x393, 157K)

Why would Phineas and Ferb make "driving our sister insane" a lyric in their theme song, when it would be OOC for them to have any intentions of doing that?

Phineas was more malicious in the drafts

I'm aware of that, I'm just trying to make sense of it in the context of that theme song being something that the boys canonically made within the show's canon, the same canon that has Phineas as a super oblivious, naive, optimistic boy that has only ever gotten angry on very specific and short occasions, and only ever shows happiness and kindness and stuff.

:3

I think they wrote the theme song before the show's finalization. They just forgot to do something with the line.

If Phineas and Ferb were evil, who could stop them?

Attached: 1tttvjutgvp11.jpg (1242x880, 92K)

But Phineas and Ferb have the Phineas and Ferb Effect, or the Mysterious Force, on their side. Doof has luck almost as bad as Milo. What chance does he have?

Fuck MML he can snap it off of canon

I'm just trying to point out that with the way everything works, something would happen to prevent Doof from being able to "snap" Phineas and Ferb out of existence.

Pardon me, I'm just feeling salty at how MML affected how PnF worked as a comedy that has little to no regard of continuity and logic.

But there WAS continuity in Phineas and Ferb. Episodes referenced other episodes a lot, and all of Doofenschmirtz' backstories are interconnected and build upon one another to the point that he references events he previously explained in order to explain the backstory he's talking about in the present moment.

Phineas and Ferb is a very episodic show, but there is a very clear canon and continuity that's established with each episode.

Plz remember to be nice ^^.

I saw an episode all about the mom having a birthday or a Mother's Day and they were just showing off giant cards and a huge stage with music and shit in front of her and she's just "wow how imaginative!" instead of freaking out.

;)

Of course there's continuity, just not as much as MML would be. For starters, Phineas and Ferb premiered in 2008 when they're still using landlines while Milo Murphy's Law made PnF take place in about 2016. Then there's how Doof becomes Professor Time instead of what happens in Act Your Age, while Dan tries to justify it as if he's duct taping a collapsing Jenga.

There's a lot more of MML stuff that I can complain about, but it's an exhaustive list.

Its a children's cartoon dude. Consider re-evaluating how you are spending your life.

Regarding continuity within in PnF itself, there are confusing things regarding at when and what age did Linda and Lawrence got married. "Dude, We're Getting the Band Back Together" indicates that they got married when they're very young, but it's back before the 2000s. We wouldn't know what Phineas, Ferb, and Candace's situation were.

Please, let's keep this thread PnF centric, thank you very much.

Try and take over the world?

I only brought up Milo cause I was trying to say that Doof has bad luck, while the universe practically bends over backwards for Phineas and Ferb.

If Phineas and Ferb went evil, Doofenschmirtz and Candace can't stop them. Maybe Perry would have a chance... maybe.

Where's my +18 doujin?

Well, his inventions make Candace insane... unintentionally. And when that part of the song is reached in the movie, they stop conveniently.

Just how badly have they driven her insane? What is Candace' psychological state? Does she need to be taken to Arkham?

>I thought Garth Brooks did that?

Jeremy is the official boyfriend. Stacy and Vanessa (and others) are her lovers.

How does Jeremy, and Ferb, and ... "Coltraine" feel about the situation?

Ferb and Vanessa are barely a couple and Coltraine does not appear much. Also, Candace is not aware that she is a chick magnet.

One adventure later...
>Com: 30,000 People used to live here
>Com: Now is a bloody ghost town

They're so cute.

Attached: Candace and Jeremy by goldfish_22.jpg (800x600, 278K)

Patrician choice.
Also, Katie.

I want more art of this person.

Attached: D7f_KlSU8AAUKuf.jpg orig.jpg (1033x1483, 100K)

CedFia is a patrician ship.
Why can't people understand that?

Pheromones?

Nice digits ;^)

Cute

Attached: latest[1].png (1024x576, 522K)

Did Phineas' dad have a triangular head? Did Ferb's mom have green hair?

UNF!

because she is a spicy readhead.

Phineas' father is professor Doofenshmirtz.
That's always where he got his genius IQ.

Phineas and Ferb never existed, user. It was all Candace's imagination. This is based on a true story, the real Candace is in a psychiatric hospital.

Why is it that I find the most disturbing thing about this is Ferb's neck?

Attached: 45a4da1e10b96312445f9de9db7b9f0e.jpg (600x800, 71K)

Do the Fireside Girls exist or did she make up the whole lot?

Attached: My sweet ride by vanessadeer0129.jpg (1200x1079, 163K)

Hakurinn is very based too, good stuff.

Attached: In backyard by hakurinn0215.jpg (820x1000, 430K)

Well Triangle heads run in the family.

Attached: Dr. Phineastein.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Not necessarily. There are times when Doofenshmirtz does take over the Tri-State Area while his failures are usually because Perry does a good job in stopping him, while Phineas and Ferb don't always get into the most ideal situation.

Attached: canderemy__by_super_ponyx_dc7cr49-fullview.jpg (1024x1203, 172K)

An attraction that extends across all ethnic and national boundaries.

Attached: Soooo... fancy a shag then.png (1439x810, 1.4M)

B^U

D:

Obligatory:youtube.com/watch?v=edzsMQXRbaM

Attached: vanessa_and_candace___sweet_ride_by_fitzoblong_d76p2fj-fullview.jpg (1024x640, 86K)

Imagine getting dunked on so badly X'D

Attached: owned.png (1064x783, 161K)

Attached: canderemy__by_super_ponyx_dcuyafj-fullview.jpg (1280x1784, 292K)

Attached: Holly_and_Katie.jpg (830x467, 82K)

Attached: KatieBandaged.png (600x800, 257K)

Attached: Milly,_Katie,_and_Heinz.jpg (1146x641, 58K)

He loses his toy train and therefore loses his morals.

honestly I wonder how Dan feels knowing that for as long as he's stuck at Disney he has little to no choice other than to make "Phineas and Ferb" stuff, seeing how they treated Milo Murphy's Law with the openness and courtesy of a brick wall.

Jenny deserved more screen time, you cowards!

Attached: happy_halloween_2012_by_uotsda.jpg (640x800, 415K)

Django faded into obscurity so Jenny didn't have much of a chance. Stacy's lucky that she's more directly tethered to Candace than Jenny is, as well as being the older sister of a Fireside Girl who are all tethered to Isabella.

Is there an episode of Phineas and Ferb where they do something that you've always wanted to do with your life your entire childhood? For me it's "Out of Toon" where they make a cartoon using characters based on themselves but with superpowers.

Phineas or Ferb?

Mmm, I like that phone that was made to Candace where it takes you anywhere by just saying it.

Django was pretty much a casualty of Baljeet and Buford taking off the way they did.

With worse auditions for the latter two, we probably would have wound up with a core group of Phineas, Ferb, Django, and Irving which likely would have kept Jenny in the picture more.

As is, Jenny's reduced role was probably also partly because of Jeremy moving from being a character Candace and Stacy just talked about over the phone to an actual person along with Vanessa taking a bigger role in the series as time went by. They had more people for Candace to interact with.

Why couldn't Buford, Baljeet, Django and Irving all be apart of the main group with Phineas, Ferb and Isabella?

Reminder that Johnny Test ran longer than Phineas and Ferb ( 9 years vs 8 years) and is getting a revival while P&F is only getting a movie.

Nice to see the two longest runnings kids cartoons from the 2000's are still duking it over. Funnily enough, both their new projects were announced this year.

Attached: D-ucLKYX4AEBJYk.jpg (749x522, 104K)

Phineas and Ferb had more episodes and only four seasons versus six for Johnny Test.

Plus PnF wasn't paid for by Canadian taxpayers either; I doubt Test lasts anywhere near as long without being so dirt cheap to make.

Zoomer

wtf

>if it's long running then it's good
You are like small babby. Sazae-san has been going since 1969.

>Less seasons
>More episodes
>2 movies
>Spin-off show

Based Phineas and Ferb

>Perdi

Black Lightning?

How would Django and Jenny's characterization shift if they became apart of the main cast throughout the show.

Reminds me of the big guy and rusty.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rpf_fLW468U

Checked :^)

I think it's really cool how the existence of one show (Phineas and Ferb) makes another (Milo Murphy's Law) better

I honestly can't think of any other shows that are like that

Monk and Psych.

I want Milo Murphy's Law to be its own thing.

But whatever, move on with your discussion.

That'd be a pretty big cast to be constantly working with; the most likely result would be one or two of them getting rotated out or just being glorified background characters.

If you're just going to have characters doing nothing, you might as well just skip them.

Not sure about Django but, if Jenny had become more of the show, I feel like Stacy probably would have stayed more of a willing accomplice to Candace while occasionally getting sucked into the boys' activities while Jenny would have taken on more of Stacy's later role as the person most interested in getting Candace to stop being so obsessive.

Phineas and Ferb are doing each other.
Jeremy joins in.

Try and take over the world

I remember that in the episode that Candace makes Stacy and Jenny help her to bust Phineas and Ferb, it is Jenny who suggests that if Candace fulfills her goal, they will leave all this behind, then she looks more annoyed than Stacy, which is more "complacent "with Candace. (Unless the episode requires something else.)

Attached: stacy and jenny.png (635x342, 224K)

>MOM, MOM, MOM! PHINEAS AND FERB ARE TAKING OVER THE WORLD!!!!

Ferb only has eyes for Monogram Jr

;)

that's why he's the best character in the anime

UWU

>Kicked your way right into my heart.

It is very possible that both Candace and Ferb are fully aware that Perry is a secret agent, but Candace's insanity and Ferb's silence keeps it a secret, so not even Perry knows that they know.

It's really only Phineas that he has to worry about, and Phineas is the most oblivious boy in the universe, so he's safe.

Candace is at least aware on a subconscious level; she saw him while tripping out on moss and had a dream about him being an agent.

I struggle with what to do every day after work. God help me if it's a day off,where it feels like im wasting precious time im never getting back.

Folgen nnnuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

the dream was of Perry.

a good example is when she take part in battle agents vs Carl' robots in "Where is Perry? - part 2".

XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDDXDXDXDXXDXDXDDXXDXDXDDX

Attached: images.png (251x201, 4K)

Attached: BirthdayCandace.jpg (1600x1200, 2.23M)

Attached: Phineas,Phineas,_Perry_and_candace.png (533x346, 109K)

(゜。゜)

I like how artists seemed to have settled on a dynamic for Candace and her 2D counterpart where regular Candace is the flirty one.

"Phineasand Ferb Get Busted" was Perry's Dream, not Candace's. It was a dream within a dream.

Carpe Diem.

They probably meant Wizard of Odd.

Attached: fireside_girls_beach_cover_by_cheesekunart_dbf2qde-fullview.jpg (1024x693, 96K)

Attached: the_fireside_girls_go_skydiving__animated__by_jaycasey-d5fykkm.gif (533x300, 1.73M)

Attached: p_and_f___at_the_fireside_by_xaykocys_d2239sc.jpg (2120x1058, 1000K)

Why does that person not understand that Phineas' nose is apart of the triangle shape?

Some people prefer another style.

That's not another style, that's completely changing Phineas' design. Everyone else in that picture is on-model in that artist's art style, but Phineas is not. His nose is canonically supposed to be large and pointy.

When will Candace finally snap and lose what little sanity she has left?

Attached: 58687147_p9.jpg (1200x858, 373K)

Candace is so obsessed with Phineas and Ferb, she might as well be in love with them or something.

Artistic licence

Attached: Fireside_Girls_disco_golf.jpg (851x477, 42K)

How much personality do each of the Fireside Girls have as separate individuals?

They pretty much each have a separate personality.

What are they?

;)

Isabella is the tough, but loving leader.
Gretchen is second in command and the brains of the outfit.
Ginger is the martial arts adept.
Katie never wears socks with her uniform. She's the oddball, and also the strong girl.

You obviously meant to post this

Attached: 17214872-9708-4560-A6AE-BE6958D012E2.jpg (1920x1080, 1.26M)

Attached: Canderemy by omammilo.jpg (804x1200, 164K)

stop with this spam, please.

Their relationship deserved better.

Monty was up against Ferb. He lost the battle before it even began.

Fuckin BASED :0

No. Monty was Ferbs love interest

Don't even bother. It's the occasional DUDE TRIPS LMAO tard and a newfag that got immensely fanny flustered when called out on his newfaggotry. There's barely any new IPs among all the samefagging.

I wonder what it would be like if someone went into their universe, gathered them all together in Phineas and Ferb's backyard, and showed them every episode of the show.

Monogram was in Candace's dream in Wizard of Odd and she saw him talking to Perry while tripping out in Badbeard. He wasn't in the Phineas and Ferb Get Busted dream with Perry.

Marty The Rabbit Boy and his musical blender slays every other PnF song

Marty The Rabbit Boy is Candace and Phineas' biological father.

Attached: rowlet.jpg (250x250, 13K)

>Candace and Phineas are part rabbit
Do Amanda, Xavier and Fred have more siblings that we don't know about?

I always shipped Ferb with Gretchen.

What if Phineas and Ferb's biological dad and mom assuming they're alive are a married couple now?

Nah... Ferb doesn't want a girl. He wants a WOMAN.

Candace had planned to have two children and then we discovered that she had one more.

How many children are Phineas and Isabella gonna have?

Mind if I ask why? That used to be a common ship but I've really understood what the basis for it was.

He wants a man

Mainly because we figured a smart man like Ferb wanted a smart and cute girl.

Attached: alternate_fireside_girls_by_alagatery-d3chwln.png (873x443, 110K)

I'm pretty sure he was baiting for mad cunts like yourself

Jeremy is for Ferb

Attached: 179ba21a63c795dae78d8c5e41d2e845-d21dcmj.jpg (819x582, 108K)

Attached: 1553552479667.png (573x480, 399K)

Attached: 1499290919381.jpg (1323x3240, 1.54M)

Attached: 1499484821745.jpg (798x635, 241K)

Attached: Never_Gonna_be_an_Ordinary_Day.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

Attached: 1499485195550.jpg (884x678, 463K)

Attached: FiresideSpineWalk.png (1024x576, 646K)

Attached: 1478062558912.jpg (1214x437, 135K)

Attached: Firestorm_Girls.jpg (1366x768, 364K)

> ; 3

Attached: delicioso.jpg (610x430, 18K)

Jesus dude, who the fuck gets triggered by emoticons? They're mostly a boomer thing nowadays and millenials get shunned on leddit for using them, so they stick to emojis. I'd tell you to fuck off to reddit if I knew you would.

Wtf is a doujin anyway

it's a lurk more

you win

Attached: Pizza Pop!.2019-07-06 18.31.32.png (256x224, 6K)

I want those two MILFs molesting Melissa.

Linda can finally grope some actual meat, and Charlene can finally indulge in someone younger, since her daughter's too old.

Does Jenny have a chance?

I just watched "Sleepwalk Surprise" and wow... Candace is legitimately insane. She actually has some sort of split personality that talks to her in her head. Her brothers really DID drive her insane.

What she lacks in physicality or enthusiam, she makes up for in experience.

I think most, if not all, of the multiple personality references came in she was fused back together in Split Personality. So, yeah, they basically did.

Poor Candace....

There were a few things before that like yelling at cheese and the zebra.

what they mean by this?

Attached: kevin wins.png (1058x663, 507K)

The cheese was Linda's suggestion and the zebra was because of the moss.

Apparebtly another side effect of all those mental shenanigans was that it messed up Candace's memory going forward since she went back to the musical version of Rollercoaster instead of the original day.

I just thought she went to both days. Because, the musical version was a day where everyone repeated the same events as the first day of summer, but in musical form. That could include the Candaces of the Future doing the time travel stuff.

You see Future Candace in the background during the musical version though.

>they're phineas and ferb
>yes, phineas and ferb
>one is a genius, the other is reserved

Yes, we know this. That meas she went to both days.

They're both geniuses, so that doesn't work.

No, she’s never going to be that crazy

She hears voices in her head, she regular sees a talking zebra that calls her "Kevin", she fulfills the definition of insanity by doing the same thing over and over every day expecting a different result, she has a panic room, she had a brief identity crisis on Phineas and Ferb's "Do Nothing Day", busting her brothers is treated like a severe mental disorder or crippling addiction that she needs serious help with, and the list goes on. Her mom, Stacy, Jeremy, Jenny, etc all love her but are very aware of and accept and embrace her insanity

Candace is mind-broken. Her sanity is completely shattered.

Haha, classic of our Candace.

:))))))))

You saying Dangeraffe goes full serial killer?

> :0

8====D

Attached: SIMP.png (304x591, 162K)

Candace seems to be sensitive to vibrations from another dimension.
Wouldn't surprise me if she had magic users in her ancestry.

I started to say that magic would seem out of place and then remembered the Klinpaloon.

Attached: the_soprano_girls_do_a_human_pyramid_at_the_beach_by_indecisivename78_dbzc8n2-fullview.jpg (1280x1280, 250K)

DISGUSTING PHONEPOSTER!
DISGRACE TO YOUR KIN!

Attached: candace_at_beach_by_14_bis-dcd8wou.jpg (770x1077, 437K)

In Act Your Age, Ferb goes to a college with "some wizardry". In the Star Wars crossover, he was force-sensitive.

Trips confirm you're retarded
>Also obligatory :0

It is... inevitable.

Attached: 2aaf2df0aceebacc6e9290cdf19dd8e9[1].gif (500x279, 910K)

The same thing we do every night: Try to take over the world!

The world is so small scale. Try the universe for once.

Attached: IMG_20190428_201830~2.jpg (365x427, 29K)

Phineas will help Isabella get her hypnotism badge?

Anything short of her straight up asking for help on her fuck badge and phineas would still be completely oblivious to it

I don’t think you know what fucking Arkham is.

It's only a matter of time.

So that is why the movie is called "Candace against the universe"

Attached: 1560382827020.jpg (500x500, 58K)

>They are phineas and pherb, they are phineas and pherb, both are genius with a platypus pet.

Eh... how about
>They're Phineas and Ferb
>Yes, Phineas and Ferb
>Genius inventors, who do the absurd

it was never funny

It was always funny.

It was sometimes funny..

There were episodes dedicated to Stacy feeling like she's not as important to Candace as Phineas, Ferb and Jeremy. Poor Stacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=hCU0B25F5u0

Although, In hindsight, those episodes actually show that Stacy IS more important to Candace than busting Phineas and Ferb or being with Jeremy.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rrfq3n454o8

I knew it.
Do we have genetic links between Ferb and Candace?

It was mostly funny.

So many of their scenes come across as gay out of context that it feels like it was being done on purpose.

Attached: lemon.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Stacy might be gay for Candace but Candace is straight for Jeremy and Phineas and Ferb.

:0 retard

Disney asked to the crew for a boyfriend for Stacy, to "clear up doubts." You can't fool me, mouse!

Attached: Stacy 16.png (848x470, 216K)

This is cheating!.

Attached: Candace and Vanessa wet.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Don't forget about the montage where Phineas and Ferb are building the thing and the music goes "scoobyupscoobyupdatdeedelydah" or something.

~(0o0)~

R E Q U E S T I N G

So Coltraine is just her... her... what's the word...

Even just getting wet makes Candace look better.

>C'mon Ferb lets drug and inseminate Candice

C-calm down, user...

Did they really?

Surely you agree with me here.

Attached: disco_miniature_golfing_sisters___2__by_hdkyle-d7nmagi.jpg (1536x2048, 1.8M)

Her default outfit looks better on other people and she looks better in anything else.

Attached: Frankie and Candace.png (800x800, 170K)

I like her usual look.

Attached: candace-season-2-3.gif (300x300, 780K)

Perry does a good job of stopping him?
One time Perry just hit the off switch on one of his inators

8U

So much hinges on Phineas being oblivious to what's obvious to everyone else. If he knew that Candace is always trying to "bust" him, and that his mom wouldn't approve of the stuff he and Ferb do, Phineas would stop doing all the crazy things every day.

Exactly.

How bad can things get when the perfect patternistic balance of the Phineas and Ferb universe gets thrown out of wack?

anyone could do that though

So do we know whether carefree optimistic Phineas is the default mood, or is that just because he’s relaxing for the summer and doesn’t have to deal with school shit?

A little of column A, a little of column B. A large chunk of the show's status quo hinges on Phineas being innocently naive to Candace's desire to bust him, Isabella's crush on him, and Perry's secret life as Agent P. As long as that's not disrupted, Phineas is largely just the same carefree optimist, but being in school would definitely make a very slight change in his behavior because he's not on vacation anymore.

He bottles away his anger and it eventually boils out.

Attached: Yelling at Candacec.jpg (852x1891, 450K)

Xavier and Fred

But user, they never do anything.

So is Candace also his daughter, or is there a third man in this equation?

5 is my estimate
and it’s going to take until the third one is conceived for Phineas to even realize what’s going on

He doesn’t have to know what’s going on for a hypnosis rape from Isabella

Attached: summerr.png (514x644, 939K)

This is sooooo true.
The other outfits can't be put on in one go, though.

I'm just saying that if no one interferes, he could easily take over the Tri-State Area

Come on.
You're kidding, right?
The man was defeated by a potted plant!

>shitting on the based chad Planty the Potted Plant

user, show some respect for Planty.

Are you really going to use an episode to show that "any agent can defeat Doofenshmirtz, even a potted plant" for a one-time joke as an example that he has supernatural bad luck?

The key is still with the agent.

Then again, you can argue with "Just Our Luck". Too bad "Stinkelkrampen" never got mentioned in Milo Murphy's Law.

Then again, the concept of stinkelkrampen was a one-off thing in the show as well.

Do not make me call Sergei the snail.

Attached: sergei the snail.png (790x445, 374K)

>The key is still with the agent.
Doof created the agent.

It's still an agent.

Are you really discrediting OWCA's efforts to prevent Doofenshmirtz from ruling the Tri-State Area and use "bad luck" as an explanation instead?

>Nobody's posted MAX MODEM AND THE MAINFRAMES
youtube.com/watch?v=LcoXxrlkIuM

I use this as "evidence" that Ferb's mom was an alien just sayin

I always forget that Phineas and Ferb are the Mainframes.

*Ferb's biological mom

youtube.com/watch?v=GMY1v-pjqYU

She could be an alien, but regardless
SHE'S GOT AN ALIEN HEART
they're like daft punk

I-i like this one. youtube.com/watch?v=M7oIe6BQsuc

Feels incoming
youtube.com/watch?v=pFXpTazQJeQ

>Zoomersound Cloud rappers
Jesus I need to join a site that's basically a retirement facility for people in their late 20s

And he'd still remain oblivious to her feelings

Nah, she could just hypnotize him to be her boyfriend and return those feelings

Attached: stacy_hypnotizing_candace_by_brigadierdarman_d5kn6nt.jpg (752x423, 82K)

Attached: stacy_playing_guitar_by_indecisivename78_dbgnc2y-fullview.jpg (1600x1600, 245K)

Attached: 2D Candace vs Normbots.webm (888x500, 2.03M)

>cutting it right before the explosion
Boo, boo I say!

Attached: the_tiny_differences_by_toongrowner_d4b09ay-fullview.jpg (900x634, 63K)

Candace has a big appetite. She apparently swallows Tacos whole, and she consumed giant heart-shaped cookies in seconds when Phineas and Ferb turned their house into a funhouse. What's up with that?

Attached: pedo_bear_hunter_by_toongrowner_d38w08d-fullview.jpg (900x655, 103K)

Her long throat and no gag reflex.

Attached: Candace eat02.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

That's hilarious

>spending your life
>children's cartoons
>on Yea Forums
Someone took a wrong turn at albuquerque

She ate the entire gordian knot and still looked like a stick. How? Where did it go?

How far can Phineas' obliviousness be pushed until he finally starts to understand?

Even without Doof's inator messing with her she probably has a pretty high metabolism. She has a superhuman body. One episode she mentions parkour. There's also the fact that's she's strong enough to subdue gators.

Attached: Candace ice.webm (888x500, 1M)

Hah, the greentext makes it look like you’re mad

Girls have a second stomach for parables.

What are in those Flynn-Fletcher genes???

>Her default outfit looks better on other people and she looks better in anything else.
Exactly, I blame the fact that she has no figure whatsoever despite being 15(I have a feeling that Candace was meant to be younger earlier in the show's development cause her design is more like that of a 10 to 12 year old than someone who's supposed to be 15), they really should have given her and Stacy redesigns that better reflected their ages after the first season or so

Also she definitely looks better with any hair style than her default one(I think they realized how bad Candace's default look is pretty early on considering how often the show would have her in different outfits and hairstyles)

How does Ferb feel about the fact that everything seems to revolve around Phineas? Candace is usually primarily focused on Phineas specifically, she's Phineas' biological sister, and she's always trying to call her and Phineas' biological mom, Isabella has a crush on Phineas, etc, Phineas Phineas Phineas. When people say "Phineas and Ferb", it's like "and Ferb" is Phineas' last name.

Is it even possible to make him understand

In "Night of the Living Pharmacists" and "Act Your Age", he's flat-out told that Isabella likes him and it takes him a moment to really understand and believe it. So yes, it's possible to make him understand if you are very precise and clear, and spell it out for him. But before that, any and all hints will fly completely under the radar. Phineas doesn't even understand Sarcasm. There was one time where he said to Candace something along the lines of "You know how me and Ferb always do something new everyday?" and she was like "NO..." in a very obviously sarcastic tone, and his response to that was "Oh... well... everyday, me and Ferb always do something new everyday" or something like that, and Candace had to say "I understand the concept, Phineas. I was being sarcastic." "Oh, wow, you totally got me. Ferb, she totally got me!"

In what aspect? Regarding Isabella’s affection, you’re going into standard harem anime mc density, so that’s one rabbit hole.
Regarding not knowing their mom wouldn’t approve of their shenanigans, it’s been pretty well demonstrated that mom simply stating as much shocks him out of it.

Phineas confirmed autist

Would Phineas' inability to NOT create a massive, overcomplicated idea, as shown in Bully Bromance Breakup, tie into that at all?

Ferb, the character, I do not think he cares; fewer "problems" for him. But I do agree that the show focused more on Phineas than on both. I mean, the last scene of the show is Phineas who is saying goodbye, not the two brothers.

They're like Mario and Luigi crossed with Jay and Silent Bob. The focus is on the shorter one in red, the one who talks the most. Not the taller, green guy, the one who never says a word. It's the red one, the voiced one, who comes up with the plans and does all the verbal communication and stuff while the other guy just goes along with it and assists in the action. That's just how that kind of dynamic is.

It's the kind of dynamic where the focus is so heavily placed on one, that if you separate them, at first you'd think Phineas would be just fine by himself with not much different, while Ferb on his own is a completely separate scenario.

Like... what would happen if Phineas and Ferb got separated, where Phineas was off on his own by himself, while Ferb was with Isabella, Buford and Baljeet and whomever else without his loud idea-guy brother as the leader?

How similar is Ferb to Phineas on the inside? There's no doubt he's far more perceptive of the two, but other than that...

How would she successfully hypnotize him

>Hey Phineas, wanna help me get my Hypnotist patch?
>Sure, sounds like fun!

What if Candace looked like this?

Attached: 179622583-208-k934068[1].jpg (208x325, 11K)

Attached: hair32.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Keep that harlot away from my virginity. Flat is justice.

Attached: 1381061444451.png (900x700, 812K)

I prefer the original.

Attached: 10-years-of-phineas-and-ferb-3.gif (300x300, 1.27M)

Based Stacy and Jeremy.

damn, how can every song be so good?

youtube.com/watch?v=qYLzcpF57b4

Phineas and Ferb is as as successful as you'd expect Phineas and Ferb themselves to be, in every area.

Attached: Phineas and Ferb.jpg (1605x2190, 1.62M)

Behold! The Bumpinator

She'd have better hair.

Could she get away with a "get a boyfriend" patch

That was pretty obvious sarcasm by phineas, especially the last one, phineas' tone was very obviously sarcastic in that one

That might be a little too overt for Phineas to not pick up on Isabella's true motives. Then again, he might misread it as Isabella wanting Phineas to help her get a boyfriend while never even considering himself as a candidate.

I highly doubt that. Phineas characterization after the pilot just doesn't fit with using or understanding sarcasm.

> getting angry over emoticons
Yikes :0

>Mom, Phineas and Ferb are taking over an anonymous online image-board!

Typical hypnosis methods (i.e. Swinging pocketwatch, spinning spiral, etc.)

would definitely be an improvement, as she'd have a figure that actually works with her default outfit, and literally any of the many alternate hairdos she's had over the course of the series would be better than her shitty default one

That is the version of Candace that's hidden deep deep down beneath the insanity. If she ever gets over the busting urges, and regains her sanity, she'll instantly transform into that.

What's Phineas thinking here?
deviantart.com/thezeo/art/phin-in-cosplay-207022566

>Like... what would happen if Phineas and Ferb got separated, where Phineas was off on his own by himself, while Ferb was with Isabella, Buford and Baljeet and whomever else without his loud idea-guy brother as the leader?

The closest we came to seeing that was when Buford appropriated Ferb during their reenactment of the Trojan War. They wound up on separate sides at the Scifi Con but were still working together.

I feel like Phineas would probably have a full meltdown if left by himself.

>That is the version of Candace that's hidden deep deep down beneath the insanity. If she ever gets over the busting urges, and regains her sanity, she'll instantly transform into that.
someone should draw this

How bad of a meltdown?

Is there any chance that Isabella, Buford and Baljeet could somehow get Ferb to open up and start talking and emoting more, without Phineas around to do it all for him? If so, how similar to Phineas would Ferb end up being?

Based on Summer Belongs to You, his meltdowns are pretty much him just giving up. So he'd try a bunch of stuff, get irritated that none of it feels right, and just give up and wait until somebody else comes along to share the experience with.

Ferb just seems naturally silent to me so I doubt he'd change that much with different people around.

There's a chance Stacy could be affected as well because I'm sure she's constantly under a lot of stress just dealing with Candace on a daily basis.

>There's a chance Stacy could be affected as well because I'm sure she's constantly under a lot of stress just dealing with Candace on a daily basis.
Now I'm picturing this as a cascading effect on the entire cast, turns out Candace's craziness had much more of an effect on reality than anyone had anticipated

It is Danville after all; it might not necessarily by natural.

Attached: brrrrt.jpg (2389x1278, 307K)

yikes -_-

Attached: IMG_7997wj.jpg (434x717, 67K)

...W-what's gonna happen to Linda when she no longer has to get phone calls of "MOM MOM MOM!!! PHINEAS AND FERB MADE ____!!!" every single day?

Oh, there you are, Perry.

not as extreme of an effect as it has on Candace and the other younger characters but probably an effect nonetheless

Stacy knowing Perry's secret has so much untapped potential.

Yeah, what a shame. I remember that in an halloween episode, Stacy recognized Major Monogram but nothing else. Maybe in the possible fifth season at Disney +, they explore the idea.

There could be an episode from Stacy's perspective, as she has the potential to witness everything and understand how it all fits together, ad know exactly what caused Phineas and Ferb's invention to disappear before their mom came home. But she can never tell Candace.

Probably just woke up from Isabella hypnotizing him.

Everyone (even guys) in Danville starts getting hit by the beam. Except Candace. She trys everything possible but no dice. of course Jeremy loves DFC and also has a pair of E cups himself

Attached: redraw_izzy_puberty_by_toongrowner_dcoxjv9-pre.jpg (695x1150, 111K)

>getting mad at a fucking emoticon
Oh no no no no how can you be this embarrassing?

Random beam blasts haven't been exploited enough.

Attached: Just another summer day in Danville.png (1224x1310, 678K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vpgWFXVjz0k

wattpad.com/237643460-let-the-ship-sail-ferbetchen-oneshots-ferb-x

Attached: 1305653428027.jpg (600x478, 213K)

Attached: sweet_summer_love_by_kodtgirl-d3iynkw.jpg (1000x1214, 437K)

Attached: 1323790692985.jpg (2072x2334, 1.05M)

Attached: phin_in_cosplay_by_thezeo_d3f97mu-fullview.png (800x800, 270K)

Attached: 1340020556449[1].jpg (705x575, 105K)

Attached: 1345118950917.png (1051x739, 763K)

Attached: 1345119010496.png (989x694, 663K)

boner for days

Attached: 1354875245762[1].gif (352x200, 1.24M)

Those sagging socks make him look extra cute.
Great clothes physics.

Attached: 1313983988825.jpg (600x522, 83K)

Attached: 1366878545172.png (1280x720, 1.11M)

Attached: 1370118680227.jpg (1047x1762, 443K)

Attached: 1370120127326.jpg (959x2643, 537K)

Good stuff.

Attached: Sensitivity training.jpg (960x4215, 1.1M)

>:^)---|----

Attached: 1370120258630.jpg (1191x1315, 355K)

Attached: 1370120650715.jpg (1056x3479, 948K)

Attached: 1370127249444.gif (1280x720, 465K)

>Buford considers Linda his friend

Fuck yes

Attached: 1370128850800.jpg (1280x720, 344K)

Attached: 1370132881528.png (1280x720, 1016K)

Attached: 1370138376951.jpg (1152x647, 126K)

Attached: 1370138432598.jpg (1283x721, 284K)

Attached: 1379428779104.png (1178x661, 882K)

>:3

Why would he vote for someone as mentally unstable as Candace?

People voted for Trump, sooooooooo

You're right, Candace is a much better option.

How would Phineas feel if he ever fully realized that Candace is always trying to get him in trouble, that she always believes he and Ferb are out to cause some sort of trouble, and that she isn't the awesome sister he thought she was?

That would not compute. If he found out something doesn't confound to his optimistic worldview, then his fucking head would explode

It would be a shock, but it's been shown that Phineas can handle stuff like that. Sure, it would shatter his world view but his head wouldn't explode.

I just want to know how mad he'd be at Candace compared to the other times he's yelled at her.

Does Phineas get his obliviousness from Linda?

Maybe Phineas knows he’s just rather fuck that guy from Jeremy’s band

Which one

Nah, he's into Isabella. He just doesn't know it yet.

The curly haired guy

That's Coltraine, voiced by Corbin Bleu.`

Ah yes him.
Sorry for my crappy description.

What did Ginger see in Baljeet?

Doofenschmirtz Evil Incorporated~

Does Candace have the potential to be as talented as Phineas and Ferb?

sure, why not

where being evil is never debated

She has the ability to disassemble things in short time like her brother to built.

She has the talent, she just doesn't use it

>Candace's talent is destruction

She can play like a dozen instruments and the 2D version is incredibly competent, so yeah probably.

In hindsight, yeah Candace is ridiculously talented, she just lacks her brother's "Phineas and Ferb Effect" so her skills are under-utilized and not recognized.

wholesome

Attached: candace-and-jeremy.gif (461x259, 2.9M)

Oh, yeah.
youtube.com/watch?v=grUqKK8gu10

Does anyone know any good fan fiction?

Did we ever get an episode where we saw Buford hanging out with Linda?

I love it when Candace actually enjoys the stuff Phineas and Ferb make or even seeks them out.

What do you want exactly? What characters, do you want it lewd or not, pg or r, ect.
Thread is dying soon also so...

PG, not lewd.

I just have an insatiable craving for Phineas and Ferb content, all of a sudden. I also like seeing scenarios where the usual formula breaks down and certain characters learn certain secrets that shatters their worldview, and stuff, but really I just want more Phineas and Ferb and the episodes aren't enough.

not him, but the thing that's tricky for me is that I'd want original flavor fics that have them doing shit you'd actually expect in the show, maybe expanding on a few things like I mentioned Of course, real issue for those kinds of fics would be finding something they DIDN'T do in the show.

I'm sure Phineas and Ferb finish their homework in like 10 seconds, school probably isnt too bad for them

Canonically, I thought it was just an injoke

Indeed she don't want be ordinary.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AcGNiQWNR3c

Phineas and Ferb ace every class with flying colors while Candace can't even math.

oh, no, they take their time.

Phineas and Ferb would like to show their work on EVERYTHING in absurdedly extensive ways.

Give them vocabulary words and they will not only have them, but invent a freaking time machine to learn about the etymologies of the word and how language evolved.

math assignments? Ferb would invent new forms of math just to give you no ability to ever down the value of 'x'.

They put so much damn work into their first week that in high school they'd earn all the credits they'd need to graduate before the month's out.

honestly this, idk why I didnt consider this

Phineas and Ferb don't get "A's". A new letter had to be created to accommodate their ridiculously high scores.

What I really want to see is what would happen if Phineas discovered Perry's secret, Isabella's crush, while also learning about the bombshell that is Candace's busting endeavors, heavy distrust of him and Ferb, and the fact that their mom does not know about Phineas and Ferb's actions, does not believe they're really doing these crazy things, and would not approve of them. Phineas learning all of this at once would break him, and it would be amazing.

I know two, about Candace and Jeremy... but they're not in English.

O Captain
My Captain

>An episode set during the school year where Baljeet is jealous Phineas and Ferb beat his AAA+++ score on a math test and achieved Hyper Alpha Uber Pre-fix EX+

Baljeet has to be incredibly jealous of them anyway. Baljeet is the designated "Smart Guy" of the show... the show starring two boys that put Dexter and Jimmy Neutron to shame. That, and Baljeet has a crush on Isabella.

Attached: as i was saying.gif (480x360, 990K)

"I'm okay!"
Good song.

>Phineas learning all of this at once would break him, and it would be amazing.

Attached: as i was saying.gif (480x360, 990K)

What I mean is, Phineas' obliviousness is one thing that holds everything together and keeps the status quo in place. He and Ferb do the things they do because they believe Mom is aware and gave them permission and stuff, he doesn't know that Candace is trying to "bust' them, and he's so oblivious to Isabella's obvious crush that even sitting in Perry's secret lair and hearing about an "Agent P" doesn't tip him off that Perry is a secret agent.

I don't really want to see him "break down", I just want him to learn about all this, in some interesting way, have his daily adventures, Candace's adventures, and Perry's adventures all collide, and see what happens.

>CURSE YOU PERRY THE PLATYPUS!!!

>Mom, Look, See?! Phineas and Ferb made a-
>...and what am I supposed to be looking at?
>Hi mom!
>B-but, but, but, but, but...
>So, does anyone want some snacks?
>Oh, there you are Perry!
>(Ferb says...)

It's been a while since a P&F thread reach post limit.
Thanks for a fun thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xvg0PaAKZo

As the OP of the thread... you are welcome. I've been obsessed with the show all summer, and I'm glad I've been able to share it with all of you.