What do you guys think of walt disney?

What do you guys think of walt disney?

Attached: 3D6FF302-7174-40E6-A959-01133B66EDFF.jpg (1080x1440, 797K)

Anti-semite pedophile.

Not as good as Fleischer

Should have gone private when he had the chance.

he really was an asshole. his animation department went on strike, so he hired actual gangsters to break the lines up. When it fell through, Uncle Walt gave names to Senator Joe McCarthy and falsly called the union leaders as communists. He couldn't draw, and Ub Iwerks was the real creator of Mickey Mouse.

He was a petty, vindictive, cheap little man.

>hates kikes and loves loli cunny
??????

Attached: 39CA601B-1196-4F7E-9EFF-8570D76BAB9E.jpg (460x421, 36K)

The company he founded ruined copyright forever. But damned if Great Mouse Detective and Donald Duck in Mathemagic Land weren't my life as a kid.

nazi

Based and redpilled

I wish to know more about the man he truly was and not the man he portrayed himself to be

About Walk Disney?

I heard that he was a nazi, but I don't know if it's true (it's most likely true though). I don't like to talk about the company.

Attached: Owl eyes.gif (480x270, 712K)

>Disney was a chain smoker during his life
>In Saving Mr Banks they weren't allowed to show him smoke on screen but they were allowed to imply smoking
I find that interesting

he wasn't a literal nazi, and there's no evidence of antisemitism. It's probable that someone used nazi too loosely when talking about his overbearing, tyrannical personality.

The wouldn't show it on film, and after he died with one lung left from being a lifelong chain smoker, the company airbrushed all existance photos of him with a cigarette - esp. those from the design and contruction of disneyland.

So you're left with the asshole pointing two fucking fingers for some reason with no context. Thus it was excused with the 'disney point'. It's a lie told to customers and employees that 'some cultures' [never specified] find one finger pointing as vulgar, so everyone has to use two fingers, like in walt's airbrushed pictures.

and if you don't know, now you know.

Attached: tumblr_mlqbrpatGY1qgm9m4o1_400.gif (400x491, 283K)

I never said anything about him being a Nazi

no, but, this guy
did. there ya go.

I think he wants picture of Spiderman

all of dis misinformation

He was a based man who did nothing wrong

>Anti-semite
based

Artistically a genius, very self-centered, very eccentric and arrogant, probably too much, with some questionable personal ideas, but definitely a master at his job. A proto Tony Stark who never ended up in a cave.

He WAS an asshole

>A proto Tony Stark who never ended up in a cave
I like this description. If only he lived long enough to build that city.

As opposed to /his/ who are philo-semitic pedophiles.

Attached: nathan bedford forrest memorial garden walt disney.jpg (500x310, 61K)

>'some cultures' [never specified] find one finger pointing as vulgar
This is true for part of south east asia, though I was always told that a whole hand or thumb was the polite alternative.