Do you think Deadpool 3 will happen soon and be apart of Phase 4 of the MCU?

Do you think Deadpool 3 will happen soon and be apart of Phase 4 of the MCU?

Attached: DP3 - logo.png (784x215, 169K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k3sn0SzKWB0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

OH FUCK

What?

Nah, though DP will probably be relegated as a side character in one of the movies before we get a Deadpool movie with a subtitle parody based on Spider-Man Homecoming.

Hopefully with someone like Remender, Kelly or Duggan. Normies dont know who real deadpool is.

Wonder what the odds are that they'll incorporate his kid into the films at some point.

Attached: deadpool-daughter-min.png (1860x756, 511K)

I haven't read the Comics with his Daughter. is she his biological daughter or adoptive?

Biological. It's quite a fun time if you like the idea of good ol' father/daughter fun times being violently ruined by the fact that her dad is Deadpool.

Biological. Basically he had a fling during a teamup with the Heroes for Hire and found out years later that he had a daughter. Retcon stuff.

Attached: 1381699459685.jpg (1920x2951, 1.8M)

>Do you think Deadpool 3 will happen soon
Nah
>and be apart of Phase 4 of the MCU?
It depends, pretty sure he won't be in Phase 4 anytime soon unless it's a cameo (they need someone to replace Stan Lee with). I also see Wade being able to mingle with the Pg-13 movies but his own movies if they are R-rated will most likely lack the other kid friendly heroes.

If Disney is adamant to not wanting their properties to be R-rated and not make DP kid friendly he probably will be kept seperate. If Disney doesn't want to bother with the R-rating they'll just make him PG-13 thinking that people will watch his movies anyway.

Biological, he got his Canadian bacon in a Mexican girl's taco.

I mean it's not impossible for a PG-rated Deadpool, but they won't be able to do much of the gore or the violent comedy unless it was aliens.. Case in point, the PG rerelease of DP2 removed the blurred burning guy from the start and it wasn't even that violent.

People who say PG-13 Deadpool wont even work for deadpool are stupid. Its true Deadpool shines in R-rated. But he can work in PG-13 . He dont need curse to be funny.
Even wolverine become famous in those PG-13 X-men movies..

Tiananmen Square.

I've played this pinball machine and it's great.
Find one near you with pinballmap.com

Attached: Deadpool pinball flyer back.jpg (1645x2129, 1.97M)

Deadpool won't be handled by Marvel Studios and Kevin Feige directly, they're too busy with their own movies. Fox the subsidiary will still be the ones making the movies but will have access to MCU concepts for gags. Feige will probs vet the final cut but that's it.

the katana ramp is exquisite

What are you saying? I am chinese?

It's great. The hilt locks balls for Ninja Multiball.
youtube.com/watch?v=k3sn0SzKWB0

It isn't impossible, but the people working on the films and making it work seem to prefer the R rating. Even if they removed a lot of the cussing and got the okay with violence, I'm assuming they don't want to limit themselves by pressuring themselves into a PG-13 rating.

Although, I do find it amusing that Deadpool actually predicted his own R rating as far back as Kelly's run, though.

R- rating is good. But Deadpool movies went too much to the point that newcomers refer to him as hero who can curse.

In terms of the movies, it isn't technically wrong and at this point, the crude language is more of a draw for the audience it's aiming for. This type of thing just tends to happen with popular adaptions.