What the fug?

what the fug?

Attached: jim.jpg (532x390, 54K)

FUCK YOU DOUG DON'T THINK I FORGOT YOU RUINED VEGGIETALES

He did the best he could with Dreamworks interfering.

Is earthworm jim that popular?

Not really, Doug just has a lot of fundie support.

>only 4k backers
Obviously not. Those handful of fans just have more money than sense.

Popular game series and cartoon series and the people that grew up on it are middle aged and well off enough to shell out for more of anything involving him.

You say that but I'm a fan and I had no idea this existed. There's probably many in the same boat as me.

nice

damn, that's like 90$ per person

the thing is basically a collectors edition with embroiled stuff and signed, it's basically made for the price

comics only pander to sjws these days, alienating millions of old fans in the progress.
so the moment an artists comes around who sjws call nazi, biggot, etc a lot of people are more then willing to support him.
there are also millions of conservative comic fans who have a lot of spare cash form not buying comics for the last 5 sjw years as well

EARTH WORM JIM
the show was really bland
EARTH WORM JIM
forgettable as fuck

Based tranny destroyer

Imagine coasting on the ONE good thing you ever made 20 years on.

Neverhood?
He didn't coast on that, the sequel failed to get backed.

Attached: trent1.gif (484x368, 498K)

but his previous unrelated project was pretty successful
and he didn't have the rights to do anything with earthworm jim until now
dunno what you're talking about

Why people here hating on Dou-
>devote Christian
>voted for bad man le oranje
Ah. Should've known with you shabbo goys. Cut from the same cloth as those Youtuber channels that came here to slander Butch Hartman.

........is Slott writing it?

Some tranny got upset for "misgendering" someone, and he replied "They misgendered themselves."

we really should stop treating these tranny freaks as normal people as if they're functioning on the same level as us

There are so many leftist here. I am not surprised

It's only a couple trannies, the problem is that one is a janitor.

Yea Forums after AT and MCU became big was taken over by
>femanons
>male friends
>dindus
All the way up into the mod staff.
This is why you see such a hard left slant, unironic usage of "incel", worship of mediocrities like Steven Universe, and posters are banned for calling out tankie bullshit. This place is beyond saving.

So what's gonna happen to Bigfoot Bill now? He was a stand in for EWJ before Doug got back rights for Jim.

He mentioned he has a 5 year plan where he intends to do two comics each year, similar to how Bill and Jim are being space out. In the Bill book, he said he's got a three act story planned out. Assuming he intends to work on everything continuously, you can probably expect Bill being the first book of each year, and Jim being the second book of each year for the next two years, then he'll do something else to replace Bill as the first release each year and stick to Jim as the second for the following 2-3 years (assuming Jim isn't similarly being set for 3 acts).

Also I wouldn't put Bill being similar to Jim as being an issue since Creature Tech and Ratfist were stand-ins for Jim as well (though obviously not quite as blatant), and their existence didn't stop Bigfoot Bill from happening.

>unironic usage of "incel"
Wait, is that you guys’ excuse now? “That’s literally the word we coined to encapsulate our rage at not getting laid, but we were using it ~ironically~?” That’s hilarious.

Anyone who uses it is as cringey as /r9k/

We don't.

>cringe
Is this the new meme that will be spammed everywhere until it reshapes human society, now that you guys have run "NPC" and "soi" into the ground?

... huh.

As much as a bigot as I hear Doug is, I AM actually interested to see what his personal vision of Earthworm Jim is, in comic form.

Only a fucking retard thinks comics "pander to sjw's." They are no more liberal than they've been my entire life and I'm fucking fifty you faggot baby.

>"millions of conservative comic fans"
Christians buying Chick Tracts in bulk doesn't count, /pol/tard.

Like everyone who unironically says "dindus," your definition of "hard left" is all normal, reasonable people's definition of moderate. Go the fuck back to /pol/ and suck Alex Jones dick with the rest of the fundie hillbilly lunatics.

You know what he meant, redditor

I appreciate that Earthworm Jim was apolitical and irreligious despite his strong beliefs. I hope any follow-up works will be the same, but it being the current year, that might be too much to wish for.

Armikrog got backed successfully, though? It released almost three years ago on all platforms.

I know nothing about Doug TenNapel or any of his work. All I know is that he constantly googles his own name and will show up to fight with any random person who says anything negative about him. He's probably going to read this very thread now that I said his name and argue with every single person who criticized him.

imagine axing your pee pee then having to put things in the wound so it doesn't close so you can pretend you have a vagina like a real girl

not mental illness btw

Attached: 1557958662890.jpg (1440x2236, 2.07M)

He's a bigot in the same way people are bigoted against cockroaches.

For instance
A seasoned user can tell these posts were written by a salty roastie. Passive-aggressive, overly emotion driven, but lacking any real substance.
They have bevome far too commonplace here nowadays.

I don't think that takes a "seasoned user".
Both of those sound like the only thing they're missing is a completely unironic "umm sweety".

yet you recall the themesong