Do webtoons belong here?

do webtoons belong here?

Attached: 1552252236858.jpg (520x280, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rnfpi4EjHX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're a middle ground between Yea Forums and Yea Forums
My brother is trying to make a manga for webtoons right now and get on that American Shonen jump thing so I'm kinda wary of them

If it's not Japanese animation it belongs here
And apparently toonami because Yea Forums is so insecure it's scared of dubs

Anybody following UnOrdinary?

>mfw someone will bring the cringefest of FNAFHS

Attached: 1562101367224.gif (134x226, 11K)

no, >>>>

Korean stuff has no home on Yea Forums aside from /trash/ but I say Webtoons hosting many works of people other than Korean gives it a Yea Forums pass so fuck it.
I've only bothered with Bastard and Sweet Home.

Was it made in the west?
If so, it is Yea Forums.

It really is that simple.

it is really boring, and comments are super faggy.

if you go west long enough everything is west.

if you want.

Yea Forums hates them so I guess?

What great timing! I binged Room of Swords 2 days ago and I recommend it to everyone. If you don't mind, I'm going to shill the series because I really want people to discuss it with. The story's official summary is:
>The 34th time Gyrus wakes up in a world ruled by monsters, he still thinks it's his first! Little does he know, he's stuck in a loop until he can survive long enough to collect the treasured “boss sword” from the Boss of Monsters and unlock the mythical Room of Swords before he dies agai-– whoops, too late! Well, here’s to lucky thirty-five…
It even has its own trailer: youtu.be/rnfpi4EjHX4

Attached: 42058995_1918881521468409_4326547992958992384_o.png (1640x624, 935K)

Fast Pass finally suckered me in after this last unOrdinary update. I just bought the most recent chapters, I couldn't resist any longer and I'm upset since I will now have to live the Fast Pass life forevermore.

Is Rachel dead yet? I always hated that bitch.

>your webcomic will never get views because its not a gay korean romance

Lots of Corean romance is just boring shoujo otome trash filtered through their even more stultifying cultural expectations.

There is only one place webtoons belong the trash

>They're a middle ground between Yea Forums and Yea Forums
Except they aren't. They're a specific format of webmanhwa which belongs on Yea Forums as a specific nationality of manga.

I read Seed, Sword Interval and Hooky (but the last one really suffers from the creator realizing that stretching out the plot will keep the money rolling in)

Not necessarily. There are a lot that are made by western artists who use those sites as a publishing platform.

Kubera is pretty damn great.

Attached: d6eca8697279356bdcb8896082c47001.png (350x341, 107K)

If you live in the americas,then yes it's made in the west.

>reading cringe unOrdinary

these are the most popular comics on tapas

Attached: popular.png (1007x836, 1M)

OEL manhwa also belongs on Yea Forums with OEL manga. That would naturally include OEL webtoons.