Do you like my changes to The Little Mermaid Yea Forums?

Do you like my changes to The Little Mermaid Yea Forums?

Attached: 4236564.jpg (396x395, 36K)

Stick to the haunted mansion, Behb.

I like it about as much as one guy repeatedly remaking the same thread in the hopes that this will be the one that people latch onto.

Don’t care, because I’m not a Disney Princess fan.

We'll see.

Fuck you Agent Coulson

Wait... Are we getting a full length animated film of Pirates of the Caribbean?
The other stuff is live-action, so.....

Who are you and why are you on my children's cartoon forum

You... You're trying to turn Disney into Yea Forums aren't you?!

why would i give a fuck about disney live action reboot crap? or disney live action crap in general i know Yea Forums and /pol/turds are mad about this but disney milking the shit out of everything they own until they can't get anymore money out it isn't new. it's the mouse for fucks sake.

Is he the director or a Disney executive? Because directors at big studio corporations like Disney don't usually have the power of casting decisions. Influence at best, but not final call.

*snort* I LOVE YOU, BOBBY! *snorting intensifies*

Whoops, forgot the picture.

Attached: As-told-by-ginger-cast-members-as-told-by-ginger-26131880-262-200.jpg (262x200, 12K)

You're a pathetic parasite..

Attached: Ariels Face When.jpg (445x481, 38K)

Bob Iger is one of those people who lend credence to the idea that people in hollywood make pacts with demons to get ahead.

The Little Mermaid is shit, so I don't really care.

When Disney fucks up the Black Cauldron remake, then I'll be sad.

There would be an uproar when that happens

Attached: The Black Cauldron Horned King.jpg (1123x1600, 268K)

Holy fuck, retire already and give ownership to the next jew. They won’t be as bad as you. Eisner seems like a goddamn saint compared to you.

a black girl playing ariel is a mistake & he knows it but can't say anything

white girls won't be in a rush to see this, so i guess disney can make this a tax write off

Apologize

>I saved The Walt Disney Company from bankruptcy
>I gave you the Disney Renaissance
>I gave you The Great Movie Ride
>I gave you Animal Kingdom
>I tried to spread the love of Disney around the world, but they would not hear my message
>I wanted to open a park to celebrate the history of our own wonderful country, but the people rejected me
>I opened a new theme park at the Disneyland Resort, and my own people turned against me
>They said I was only concerned with money
>They spat in my face, and replaced me with Bob Iger
>What has your new messiah given you?
>Capeshit
>Spaceshit
>Sticking IPs where they don't belong
>The destruction of the meticulously created themes of entire theme parks
>Soulless movie after soulless movie
>But yeah, Superstar Limo sure did suck, huh?

Attached: 1526410067811.jpg (800x1162, 650K)

How do you know it was his idea to cast a black lady though?

>born an affluent, secular Jew

Literally the worst kinda jew there is. He's no better.

>When Disney fucks up the Black Cauldron remake
So you don't want a faithful adaptation?

>black people
>swimming

And you thought mermaids were a tough sell...

To be fair, DCA is just another Californian circle wank.

I hope every role ever is black so you incels kill yourselves

Iger's a shitter, but don't act like Eisner didn't fuck over Epcot and 2D animation

based

You think they wont be blackwashing all the characters in that as well?

>SHIIIEEETTT

You better not have been joking about retirement, Bobby Boy

I hope you enjoy my last days at The Walt Disney Company anons! I'll be making this next year or so EXTRA special, just for you!
Please do not resist

Attached: bob-iger.jpg (2805x3460, 1.41M)

They only do that to gingers
So only Taran would get blackwashed

"The already California-themed California"

Gingers and blacks are largely interchangeable in American society. Many of the first interracial marriages in the US were between the Irish and Blacks. They both lived in the same neighbourhoods due to their status in American society. If anything swapping redheads for blacks just goes to further cement and celebrate this historic union of the two groups.

Random trivia, it's also why there are so many black families with Irish surnames.

Attached: 1562205858225.jpg (500x610, 46K)

>lots of outraged comments from redheads that idolized the character as a kid
>>dumbass replies saying "now black girls will have a chance to feel what you felt
Fuck OFF I hate this generation

Disney is unironically dead and I feel like crying

Attached: Disney-1.png (1200x630, 454K)

I'm sorry

Not yet, it's only dead if Iger's successor follows in his soulless footsteps. Which, to be fair, is very likely.

Is it just me or this photo looks uncannily like a cadaver reconstruction image? Like every time I saw this image I did a double take.

Bob Iger's strategy was buying up properties and generally making them more eager while coasting on their name recognition and a bullshit concept of "synergy" to look better than he is. I swear to God Bob Iger has a fetish for the word "synergy."

Eisner = Bumbling retard
Iger = Evil robot

>in American society
Good thing the world isn't just America. Fuck blacks and their agenda. Only Idris Elba is allowed to replace white people.

I am getting to the point where I miss Eisner. He wasn't the monster that Iger is. Iger has no originality to him, and he just throws money at his problems without actually making things better. At some point, the house of cards that Iger has made will come crashing down. And it won't be funny. Because Bobby will have destroyed Disney. Why? Because he has no creativity or control.

Don't really care. Black Ariel could be cute.

Disney's America not happening was fucking stupid. I wish they continued with the smaller, focused parks idea elsewhere in the states but it's too late for that I guess.

I'm always reminded of her whenever I see Sadness from Inside Out and Eileen Roberts from Regular Show.

Attached: inside out deviantart_553465098_ Sadness hold Fear.png (500x546, 462K)

Idris Elba as the Horned King would be kino, you pleb.

You know if you want to keep acting like a little bitch i'm going to have to put my fat black cock in your mouth. Is that what you want?

Actually yes, Halle is lovely and talented and I am happy for her.

Yes, it makes white people upset

Stop lying and keep your little pecker on your person. You belong in huts, not in the civilized world.

I WANT FUCKING NEWS IP YOU CUNT I WANT SOMETHING NEW NOT THE SAME REHASHED CONTENT WHY WOULD I WATCH YOUR REMAKES WHEN THE ORIGINAL ALREADY EXIST ?

It's not Little Mermaid, it should be new spin-off of Pirates of the Caribbean.

>Halle is lovely and talented
You can disagree without lying user.

I would probably be more okay with these remakes if they felt more faithful.

Do you think they'll give her red hair.Because,so far we all get our collective panties in a twist over pictures of Hailey Bailey in her everyday life and we dont know yet how she'll look as a mermaid
And above all,when this remake trend end ? I dont want this ,capeshit, Star Wars spin-offs and cartoon live action remake as far as the eye can see, make it stop

>oh no a movie I wasn't going to watch is ruined

There's no point of a remake if it's a carbon copy of the movie with just live action actor.Granted all those remake are a pointless waste of time. I saw Beauty and the Beast and it was a bore.Tim Burton Dumbo was okay,at least they tried new things but for a Burton movie,it lacked Burton zaniness as usual

The "problem" is what there is enough people interested in watching them and so Disney greenlight more and more remakes. i put "problem" in quotes because in the end of the day you are probably right,nobody is going to be devastated by the existence of those crappy reamkes but that make the current cinematic landscape very dull and stuck in the past

I keep hearing this but it's extremely ungodly retarded. If it's the same movie but more boring with more diverse cast, that isnt something new or interesting, it's just a sign of zero effort. These live actions would be perfectly fine if they had some passion.

The remakes are a good idea in concept and I would like to watch them and enjoy them. Every single one is fucking awful though, except maybe the Jungle Book who had a great voice cast apart from Scarlett Johansson.

That what i wanted to say.Perhaps i wasnt clear enough, i apologize for that.

Eisner was better than you by miles

Come back, Mike

We didn't know how good we had it under you

If you were next to me, I'd shoot you.

Walt would have bashed your skull in

I wonder if this guy sees Disney as anything more than a moneymaking platform brand. Like I wonder if he even thinks of Walt Disney the man before the company when the name is mentioned.

No.

2d waifus > 3d waifus regardless of race

Rapunzel is pretty on-par with Ariel

Is there a live action?

Attached: Owl.gif (475x267, 531K)

For fucking The Little Mermaid?

I'm afraid the mouse will ruin Rapunzel by making her live action film.

Attached: thunder.gif (347x422, 2.61M)

>that little eyelid twitch
hot

I don't think that's possible. There's nothing good to ruin.