What’s the most evil thing he’s done in comics? Genuinely don’t know much about mysterio

What’s the most evil thing he’s done in comics? Genuinely don’t know much about mysterio

Attached: 1496EC1C-96F6-42FB-B5C1-03E9E6183E67.jpg (1830x1029, 275K)

I think he stole some money once. That’s pretty bad.

He fooled wolverine into killing all of the x-men. That was pretty evil.

Whoa, this guys freakin ev**

I know about old man Logan, I mean in continuity, unless that was made canon

This. The way his illusions were in FFH, he could have pulled a similar stunt

Attached: myst.png (1200x1920, 3.8M)

He had children and other innocents (including nuns) murdered just to try and break Daredevil.

Mysterio is mostly a showman, looking for fame and a quick buck. He once took control of the mob with a fake Silvermane robot

Attached: Mysterio's greatest trick.jpg (1280x1961, 571K)

I’ve heard about this, didn’t he actually fake daredevil murdering a baby or letting it die and he almost sepku’d over it?

It's not evil really but more impressive, the Ultimate Mysterio was a robot created by the 616 Mysterio that he made just to dick around in another universe.

He almost killed Spider-Man by overloading his senses to the point he had a complete mental breakdown and also tried to commit suicide by making the Daredevil mad enough to kill him by creating a dystopian hellhole
Also he tricked Old Logan into killing all his friends

Yeah, and when Daredevil told him to go suck a dick he """killed himself"""

was it an illusion or did he really make wolverine kill them all? if so, how did wolverine react

He made him think they were supervillains

Didn't he once try and make Daredevil think that a baby was the Anti-Christ so that he would kill it?

Attached: 99F45FE0-0CFC-4197-BE05-0D08575C8B48.jpg (525x163, 52K)

Attached: 3945DDC6-3480-4CE3-8174-D74BE8DC6302.jpg (525x164, 43K)

Attached: 19F64179-2883-4D8A-8DB4-D30B9263E6AB.jpg (525x166, 51K)

Attached: AE9C274C-C68A-41FD-BB44-DAF7705DA4E0.jpg (525x162, 49K)

Mysterio's main thing is that he's an over the top hammy actor that doesn't like not being in the spotlight and beating spider-man is a great way to become infamous. Modern works will make him a monster. Because, modern comics of re-invented characters are always grim dark without real purpose. But, really, he's just a dick that wants to be real and famous and beat up spiderman.

>he """killed himself"""
I'm pretty sure that he actually died.

That's what he wants you to believe, he even tricked the writters

No, I'm pretty sure that he actually died that time.
He even went to hell and got brought back by a centipede demon that has a boner for fucking with Peter.

That's what he wants you to think

That's a really long fucking con then, I wonder what he's getting out of it.

He’s gay for Spider-Man. Duh.

I fail to see how going to hell is going to get him that Spider-dick.

Worst thing he ever did in canon was Guardian Devil, he was about to die of cancer so in a big going-out stunt, he made Daredevil think a baby was the either Christ or the antichrist, framed Foggy Nelson for murder, convinced his long time girlfriend Karen Page she had AIDS, drove Matt insane to the point he beat the shit out of Black Widow (at that point she was either his girlfriend or close friend), made Bullseye murder Karen in a church, so on so forth. Worst part is Daredevil had never even done anything to him before, he was just the substitute Spiderman because of the clone arc. Quentin’s a real dick

>Quentin’s a real dick
Don't you have some gambling to do, Norm?

Demonic cock-fucking.

Couldn't Logan take on 40 villains depending on who they were ?

Logan was seeing them as some heavy hitters like Stryfe and Titanium Man, and didn't question that he was killing them easily.

Nothing, he's a lame villain for a lame hero. He like all of spideys one note gimmick rouges doesn't deserve to notice of the big dog heroes, maybe accept for venom and carnage.

Idiot

Attached: dante sindt owo.jpg (368x508, 41K)

This level of villainy is underappreciated.

No real redeeming qualities but the hero doesn't feel scummy if they have to do an 'enemy of my enemy' sort of teamup.
Just kind of a dick with superpowers and a costume.

>maybe accept for venom and carnage.
Yeah, they're real diamond dozens.

Well, Old Man Logan was apart of the X-Men for a while.

Whatever happened to Old Man Logan now that 616 Wolverine's back?

He's dying because his healing powers are fading

Shit, hope him and 616 Wolverine meet at least once.

he killed himself which is a very bad sin

Your thinking of Chameleon, and possibly Kraven,

How did Logan kill all of the X-men?

By cutting, stabbing and clawing them.

This wasnt Quentin Beck Mysterio though. It was the one who is a Mutie

We call it... The Bub-Snikt-ening.

They did.

>He had children and other innocents (including nuns) murdered
actually murdered or illusion murdered?

I think at some point they wouldn't hesitate to try to stop wolverine, he can regenerate and all that after all

Attached: wolv.png (600x673, 1.04M)

He once made his dick look like an ice cream cone and while Spider-Man was hungry. Luckily, Spider-Man's spider-sense warned him that something was fishy about it.

Remember that time Mysterio walked into a bar to meet Sandman, pulled out a grenade and blew himself up. Only to reappear behind Sandman, not explain why he faked his own death for 5 seconds and briskly moved on with their meet up?

Why are all Spidermans villains stupid and or lame?

He has better villains than every superhero out there

No but it sounds hilarious.
Source?

There was that one time he told Daredevil that some literal infant is the Anti christ and that nigga actually listened to him and threw the kid off a fucking building

Attached: 7846658.jpg (651x335, 37K)

Wasn't there a time when he gained actual demonic powers?

I don't have the full pages anymore, bear with me.

Attached: 1.png (849x277, 561K)

Attached: 2.png (321x339, 153K)

Attached: 3.png (548x449, 634K)

I forgot he was just trying to make a point to Sandmans retardbrain.

Attached: 4.png (562x408, 470K)

Still pretty funny desu

D E V I L I S H

I think this is the issue that starts with Spider-Man fighting Mysterio on top of the world trade center before Mysterio hurls himself off and street pizzas himself through a car.

Made people in another universe think he was going to be played by Bruce Campbell in a movie, then he cancelled the movie where that payoff would've happened.

He's the best there is at what he does, bub.

The Spider-Man editor that greenlit Mysterio dying in the Kevin Smith's Daredevil forgot he'd done this, and also approved John Byrne and Howard Mackie doing a Mysterio story in their Spider-Man book. Byrne did not react well to Smith trying to kill Mysterio for real, which led to him trolling Smith with stories where Mysterio keeps faking his death.

I know smith loves spiderman, but he knows killing off doesnt stick right? how did smith react to the trolling

What a fucking monster.

Quesada drew Smith's story, they thought they'd created a classic, and when he became editor in chief, Byrne's books got cancelled and he ragequit Marvel and never came back, and the Spider-Man books were forced to confirm Quentin Beck was dead and someone else was impersonating him. Smith himself took years to write a Spider-Man/Black Cat mini that introduced a new Mysterio, like he thought that meant Beck could stay dead because it's just a costume anyone could wear.

>You wouldn't understand

That is such pretentious asshattery. Mysterio's great.

They should give him a miniseries where he goes semi-straight for a while. Like he just completely runs out of fucks to give and starts messing with everyone's heads for no real reason. He ends up capturing a bunch of other villains while monologuing about how stupid they are and how great he is at this, this is easy, he's WAY better at this than Spider-Man. Except some of the captures aren't real, but some of them ARE, or SEEM to be, and no one can quite figure what to do when he shows up anymore. In between all that he's setting off random illusions around they city that don't seem to serve any purpose other than making everyone paranoid. New York just gets very surreal for a few weeks.

Mysterio's my favorite Spider-Man villain. Illusions are an awesome powerset, but I don't think I've ever seen a hero with that as their gimmick. Telepathic mind tricks are probably the closest thing, but if they can do that they usually have other, better options to use.

Attached: MysterioIsABusyMan.png (930x474, 907K)

Mark Miller wrote the story. He thinks Wolverine is the most op mutant.

There should be a What If? of his first story, where Peter retires after Mysterio defeats him, and the world thinks Beck is a hero.

So Superior Spiderman

Think of the poor Jews!

>who can withstand his cock fucking?
Can't beat the cock.

I'd read Superior Mysterio.

I mean, that's pretty much Mysterio's motivation on the MCU with the addition of being butthurt to Tony and swap beating Spider-man with a massive elemental monster instead to be famous(though he wanted to kill him for finding out his fakes).

I was thinking more detective Riddler, actually, but more pissed off and passive aggressive.

>Come, try and punch me. Whoops, someone just ran into traffic.
>Oh, you think my helmet looks like a fishbowl? Guess who gets to spend the next 72 hours being haunted by racist salmon.
>Bad news. Those are not your pants.

Attached: QEGUgzk.jpg (447x445, 117K)

There's that one time where he tricked Daredevil into thinking a crack baby was the literal anti-christ, then getting Karen back on drugs and framing Foggy for rape/murder, just so Matt would assume the literal devil was fucking with him and murder the infant because muh number of the beast.

All because he was dying of cancer or whatever and knew he couldn't kill off Spider-Man so he settled for ruining Daredevil as his coup de grace.

>"I heard you was dead"
>pretends to aloha ackbar just to prove a point
Kek

The costume is Beck's from when he was undead and had supernatural powers.