How would Odin react if Captain America had been thawed out a few years earlier, was working for shield...

How would Odin react if Captain America had been thawed out a few years earlier, was working for shield, and managed to pick up Mjolnir when Odin banished a depowered Thor to earth with the hammer lying around for anyone who was worthy?

Attached: 23F10DA9-36B9-49CE-85F1-EF4673BCE19C.jpg (1024x610, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o3bhQwY0KCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Badly

>”finally, someone I can call my son”

Odin tells Steve to put Mjolnir back where he found it or Odin will stick the Odinspear up Steve's ass.

So was he always worthy? I thought the need to be worthy was something that needed to be gained.

Problem is that I think Mjolnir is one of those things SHIELD wouldn’t want Steve to know they had along with th tesseract

Odin brings him to Asgard and pretends he is thor

Lmao, wouldn’t surprise me, Odin is a dick

>the magic of earth have changed my sons appearance, and altered his memories, but truly he is my son!

Of course he was always worthy. It's a binary choice - worthy or not. You can't be mostly worthy and nudge it a bit.

Cap just held back to spare Thor's feelings when they were drunkenly playing with the hammer in Ultron

youtube.com/watch?v=o3bhQwY0KCY

Attached: Merely Jesting.jpg (500x583, 61K)

Attached: Hammertime.webm (716x300, 2.93M)

SUPERMAN

>Steve very confused but doesn't say anything because he doesn't want to seem rude

He's polite, not British

Does he fondue with sir?

Assuming you mean Sif, she was on Agents of Shield and wants Coulson's dick so badly

Sif*

Loki gets mad butthurt because Odin adopts Steve.

No. Worthiness depends not on purity of character, but on purity of need. Cap could never have picked up the hammer until he absolutely needed to and was convinced on the inside that he needed to.
This is why Thor is still worthy despite being kind of a prickhead and a dunce.

Think of it like Excalibur. You don't get to weild and be King of England just because you're a really nice guy. You have to have the qualities of a KING, not just a knight, or in the case of Thor, of a protective god. Also compare to how Beta Ray Bill is worthy while none of the dozens and dozens of other really noble Marvel heroes are-- Bill NEEDED the hammer to protect his people.

Bullshit.
Its if they be worthy, not if they have a worthy reason.

What are you a burocrat?

I don't care how onions it makes me, that shit gave me goosebumps and still does

Same. Some scenes are just cool and I'm not ashamed to admit that I enjoyed it.

>Ive only had this son for a few hours but if anything were to happen to him, I would kill everyone in this realm, then myself.

Generally when anyone else is worthy, Odin sort of adopts them into his family. He liked Bill and Eric.

The being mad about stealing his son's position came in with Jane Thor and all the continuity ignoring shit that happened there. but putting the enchantment on the hammer was supposed to attract someone better.

Honestly, one of the best 1V1 fights in a cape films.

I actually liked cap vs cap a lot because of how he used self-awareness to completely abuse the situation.
>Bucky is still alive

>Butthurt thortard

Hammer and Shield Steve would wreck MCU Odin.

Look at this fanfic writer here, selling his bullshit.

This, but without the edge.

>Son of Earth, I am speaking to you now as a former guardian of your planet, and I must ask you this favour
>Relinquish the hammer of Odinson temporarily; your worthiness is noted, and your race will be invited as allies to Asgardians for progress of which any being should be proud
>But as a boy must become a man, my son must learn the same lessons you have; strength in humility, resolve in self sacrifice, and courage beyond measure
>Should the time ever come where you need the powers of Thor to defend your realm, we shall instead come to you.

>lol, fuck off odin, I’m keeping it

Odin is already in the Odinsleep by then though, so Loki would be the king of Asgard.

Would Loki be pissed off at a stinking mortal wielding Mjolnir I wonder

Similar way in how he reacted when Bill got the hammer, surprised but also would respect the hell out of Steve.

The most interesting scenario would have been seeing Loki react to Steve lifting Mjolnir. He's butthurt he can't do it and seeing a mortal do it would be a huge blow to his ego. That mortal being Steve Rogers would send him to a frenzy since he finds Steve annoying and corny so it definitely would fuck with him a lot.

Yes from the start.

Sif? Yes verily, Steve is the one man that a strong Asgardian amazon woman like Sif can fuck like crazy and bruise significantly without breaking him.
Not canon, only Agent Carter matters.