Only way they could save Jennika was to use Leonardo's dna

>Only way they could save Jennika was to use Leonardo's dna.

Which I guess if you are going to do something like this to anyone it should be the character that doesn't have much going for them.

Attached: tumblr_a1f982562e8ce1fb53dddd889227c24e_1c9f60bc_500.png (500x465, 419K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X-kbpQT7M
twitter.com/TomWaltz/status/1146517212611543040?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

like slash

Attached: 1534681684930.jpg (540x303, 28K)

I liked the little mini-stories from TMNT universe but outside of giving foot soldiers a "face" I can't really say that the comics gave me something to care about Jennika. I mean outside of "Is she and Casey dating" is there anything going for her?

It's like killing someone that doen't have death flags, it's anti-climatic.

I would rather die then be turn into a hideous giant turtle. But that is just me.

V-Venus De Milo…? Did they really do it? Did the Absolute Madmen actually do it?

It should have been April

Fuck Tom Waltz

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2X-kbpQT7M

Jennika has been a useless and boring character since her introduction (and she's been around for 70 issues!). Turning her into not-Venus or whatever this is is basically the only time she's ever been interesting.

>April
>Turtle
Gross.

Attached: Demon April 2.png (778x447, 116K)

This

Jennika should have died. No one cared about this pile of MAN-Tranny thing of a garbage character. Yeah let's kill off a lovable character like Slash, but keep this uninteresting Man Pussy thing alive and turn her into another turtle type character? Fuck you IDW. Fuck you. I hope IDW goes bankrupt. I want them to fail. IDW TMNT has honestly lost it's way a long time ago. And I don't like the SJWs they hire especially that literal tranny Campbell.

She's not interesting even with doing this. It's just a character design change no different from how Alopex looked like a MALE fox, but then came in Tranny Campbell and gave Alopex the ONLY design that makes people pretend Alopex is good.

Jennika is still just garbage.

>Waltz and Curnow push the shit out of Jennika, a boring character with nothing interesting to offer for over a year
>oh thank God they're killing her off
>"lol we're making her the fifth turtle"

Attached: 1485265755731.png (500x644, 179K)

Waltz hyped the shit out of this issue on Twitter. For whatever reason they love this character and have big plans for her.

This

I don't know if I would call what they were doing was "pushing jennika" I mean until these past two issues she was still a support character.

>Waltz hyped the shit out of this issue on Twitter. For whatever reason they love this character and have big plans for her.

Most writers on licensed comics are partial to their original creations, usually out of ego, and push them very hard.

>SEE: Ken Penders and all his Echidna OCs on the Archie Sonic comic

Yeah this character is just bleh. Let me put it to you this way, you know how in the last issue they showed Hob stealing technology to make an army of mutant animals? I'm more interested in whatever new recruit Hob is going to create for his army. Like an animal commander or general or tactician. You get the point a new character that adds layers to Hob's general scheme. That sounds interesting. Jennika? Not even once.

>Jennika has been a useless and boring character since her introduction (and she's been around for 70 issues!).

That's the worst crime, I think. She's been around for years and years and despite appearing in a lot of issues and having adventures with the Turtles and being central to so many storylines, she's STILL boring and has no personality. They even gave her a 4-issue serialized origin back-up in Universe to flesh her out, and the BEST they could come up with was "Boo Hoo my past is sad so I joined the Foot Clan and became an assassin Boo Hoo."

She's just a tremendously boring character. Even Alopex, who stopped having anything to do ever since they reworked her into being a giggling ditz, has had more entertaining stories that Jennika. Turning Jennika into the Fifth Turtle feels like a pathetic, last ditch effort to make her relevant and force her to catch on.

What really bothered me about killing off Slash is that he has developed notably from a mindless beast all the way to a lovable gentle giant and it seemed he was going to continue to develop as the last time we saw him, before being kidnapped by Bishop, was him reading that book showing him to be more intelligent as such had more potential for character growth.

But he's dead now. Unless they revive him with Bad Writing which of course they shouldn't do.

What if this entire arc is setting up the final line drawn between turtles and Hob. remember that Hob has a hatred towards mutated humans

Hob has been building an army and gathering resources for a fucking war since the #30s, I think. I mean, unless the Turtles side with him in a war on all humanity, of course they're going to ultimately be at odds. Even they knew that was coming; Hob hasn't been shy about his army building or his intentions. It was just a matter of waiting until the powder keg got set off.

Link?

Why are they still trying to push Jennika when she's likely the one who killed that innocent college professor?

Attached: tmnt-46-idw-comics-12-foot-assassin-patrick-miller-tortues-ninja-turtles-tmnt.jpg (500x278, 68K)

Waltz admitted that Tranny Campbell is behind this bullshit. Imagine my shock.

twitter.com/TomWaltz/status/1146517212611543040?s=19

Oh, fuck me. It's his girl turtle from his weird Secret of the Ooze elseworld.

Attached: tmnt__secrets_of_the_ooze_by_mooncalfe-d533shs.jpg (840x835, 248K)

Wish Campbell stop working on it. Everything from "her" is shit and cringe.

Ross Campbell's to blame. Naturally.

Waltz said it was Campbell's idea so yes. Go back sucking "her" feminine cock.

We lose Slash for this?

Heh, its like She Hulk.

She-Leo.

Sheo.

City at War has been pretty good though. Dunno why people bash this comic.

They are still hutthurt about Slash. Also keep in mind these are Yea Forumsntrarians we are talking about. Dont mind them, IDW turtles are fucking awesome.

Waltz is a fucking hack. I'm glad I realized that so early in the comic's life and stopped buying this garbage.

Exactly. We lost another turtle type character who had more potential in his development for the sake of pushing some boring shit character who is Female But Looks Like A Man and is some disgusting tranny's favorite. What crap. IDW TMNT is garbage now and it's decline started since issue number fifty when Splinter defeated Shredder and took over the Foot Clan. It became aimless in nature. Like the stories just don't feel like they flow well, but worse it's the obvious SJW elements that are taking hold now like that disgusting Tranny Campbell who is JUST an artist being promoted to writer in some occasions and now an idea's guys as the tweet confirmed I hope this book is cancelled when IDW goes out of business. I also hope that Sonic starts getting infested with SJW faggots and cunts so that sales decrease and it becomes easier for Sega to take away the license and help IDW die out.

Whoa, calm down ho.

No. There's plenty of reason to hate all this. So fuck off about "Calm down, let SJW hacks ruin something you like." I think all SJWs need to be killed jut because they are SJWs.

Hes right though. Everything that Ross guy has touched has ruined the comic.

Which is still a pretty small fraction of the overall comic.

The comic started becoming shit around City Fall.