If you had your ideal powers would you use them for good or for evil (or just be lazy and not do anything/use them for...

if you had your ideal powers would you use them for good or for evil (or just be lazy and not do anything/use them for minor day-to-day activities)?
i would want force field manipulation (powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Force-Field_Manipulation), and i'd either try taking down those hollywood pedophile rings or probably just hunt down well known scumbags that people hate but have a lot of protection like dan schneider and throw them off buildings.

Attached: phoenixjones.jpg (400x400, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108493412
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Telekinesis so I could reach the top shelf and get every bit of the cake batter out of the mixing bowl

C, maybe also kill random people that anger me and cover it up

I’d probably use them the same way quicksilver does in that DOFP movie

I'd use my powers for nothing.

Ideal powers? Plant/fungus control/mimicry, and you can bet your ass I'll try to level a city or two. I'll fucking grow a new Yggdrassil on top of a destroyed government building if I get the chance.

Attached: 2103_500.jpg (500x500, 99K)

The power to kill people with super powers, fuck them

95% of people here would turn into strait up shitty people, justifying there bullshit and living as hated villains super quick.

I'm more interested in what anons would wear if they decided to do superheroics/villany. Casual wear, tacticool operator outfits or tights and cape?

Probably a mix of the two in the best case scenario. Depending on how invulnerable I am, I’d slide more towards the tacticool. Don’t want a stray bullet to kill me.

Wishing to be a straight up would be cheating so I go with telekinesis.
Theres so many things you could do with being able to move and touch stuff from a far or even stuff behind stuff you cant physically get past.
Im sure theres some serious implications about my family and friends being kidnapped so Ill do what people tell me to but Id like to believe I could to do stuff like building / using things you cant do by hand or space stuff.

I would have to see if theres going to be any other people with powers and what happens to them.Would hate to get targeted if someone decideds costumed freak should die or superpowered asshole turns the world against us.

I want to be bulletproof, have super strength and a sort of 6th sense to know where someone is so they can't hide from me.

I would use my powers, dress up like pic related, get a ton of guns and go erase the Cartels from Mexico.

Attached: Charro-Negro-WEB.jpg (971x1501, 587K)

A latex catsuit for sure.

(OP) #
I’d want Electrokinesis or Energy Constructs, willing to join your pedo hunt, also wanna take down others like murderers and general rapists

Hyper-speed movement, like the Flash (maybe not as busted as the Flash). Bonus points if I can use my physiology to jump extremely high or survive rough landings.
Would I try do hero shit? Fuck no, I'd just run all over the place doing whatever I felt like.

Telekinesis, for good but I would be very careful if I were to peruse vigilante justice.
I would probably just be street-level, protecting people at night then helping social organizations during the day.

Definitely some kind of tacticool gear, just the minimum to stop me from hurting myself. Also, gonna need a mask.

I'd try to reinvent myself and become a symbol of peace. Probably stop public street crime and help out in natural disasters.

My power of choice is hydrokenisis. I wouldn’t do much as responsibly terrifies me, but if there’s ever some big global threat I’d still help out.

I ask for Pym Particles so I can sneak around and become Godzilla size. Also, talk to ants.

Teleportation, including being able to warp anything I'm touching.
Of course would use it almost exclusively for civilian life, I'm not hot on the idea of spending all my free time getting into fist fights with super powered maniacs who want to kill me and my entire family, so I'd just use it for my own personal enjoyment.
No commute to work, no hours of driving to get to the shooting range or innawoods, no need for flight tickets to go on vacation, just being to blink myself anywhere I want at any given time like some some of video game fast travel.

Attached: 12341324321412.jpg (1200x1602, 987K)

Is this guy still alive?

Why do all the virgin incel children on this board cry about pedophiles?

I picked energy constructs or electrokineiss, so spandex, if I can make a protective aura, tacticool if I can’t

> ideal powers

That would be the ability to pull objects out of fiction and use them in the real world for a limited time. Flexible and stunningly powerful.

If I could actually do that, though, I would feel obligated to divorce myself from any given nation, because my very existence fundamentally alters the geopolitical landscape. I can no longer afford to let my cultural biases dictate my decisions, because without some kind of oversight I am just going to massively fuck things up for the rest of the world.

I'd set up a schedule where I alternate between working with CERN or figure out how my powers work and if there is any way to reverse-engineer useful technologies from them to advance humanity, and making myself available to the UN to take requests. I would probably 'hold court' around the world where I drop down into a city for a few hours and do my best to help people with the problems they bring to me. There are, for example, any number of healing items from fiction I could use to heal the sick and infirm, not to mention a bunch of other shit.

I would try and find a team, preferably a whole building, of smart people with specialties ranging from economics to physics to world history... just as many experts as I can find that I can reasonably trust to feed me good ideas on how best to use my powers to help the world.

My goals would be to try and drastically improve healthcare and food production, as well as give us a viable offworld program or new clean source of energy, presuming we can figure out how. Flying around punching people is arguably just a waste of my time and abilities, unless something REALLY drastic happens like WW3.

I'll probably end up having to make a bunch of media appearances and use whatever star power or cult presence I accrue just by existing in order to swing cultural and societal changes or build support for my initiatives.

I'd go for electron manipulation and mostly just use them for mundane things and experimentation for fun. If there's some kind of crime happening around me or disaster I'd lend a hand.

yeah he quit being a street hero and cryed about how bad it was and that no one helped him

It's the threat all their youtube e-celebs warn them about while reassuring them that they are perfect special boys who've done nothing wrong, with no room for improvement, and that it is the entire world stacked against them, trying to wipes them off the face of it, so they can be exterminated via SJW cuckholdry, which is why the best thing they can do for themselves is to buy the e-celeb's non-FDA approved medicinal products so they can give themselves a better chance fighting against their upcoming extermination.

Yes, he retired saying he basicly coulnt inspire his community to be better with his actions or something.

They need to find someone who is unambiguously worse than they are so they can feel superior. But it can't be nazis or other easy targets, because there is an overlap with the incel bubble.

Pedophiles are the obvious answer. No one is going to defend pedophiles, and its so obviously wrong that you don't even need to build an argument for it.

My ideal powers are making fire and being immune to heat. Also, eating peoples' souls. Obviously I'd be a super villain, and I'd be the firs to try and make a Guild of Calamitous Intent type organization with henchman staffing, insurance benefits, retirement plans, and a system for choosing your victims to help other super villains on their quests. As far as my personal goals, they mostly involve bullying and tormenting people I don't like (but not crippling or killing them) and saving lethal force and soul eating for anyone who gets in the way. Like, I want to find all the people who've wronged me and make sure every day is worse than the last, so that every day is the new worst day of their lives. And when I'm done with that I'll just do villain administration and help any other aspiring super villains accomplish their dreams.

Friendly reminder that in real life doing super hero shit would be absolutely fucking retarded because there are a shit ton of laws in place on how to deal with criminals and if superheroes existed and acted exactly like they did in comics they'd be an absolute fucking nightmare for the legal system doing more harm than good.

Reality warper.
I'd turn dirt into pizza and then eat it.

I already have a super high IQ... its a shame i dont have a super high work ethic...

I'd probably stick to casual wear but with a bulletproof vest underneath, at least until I take over the world, then I'd switch to something more regal.

I'd probably just use my powers for personal gain but would assist with emergencies or problems I happen to come across.

Most likely would put down all rapists and pedos.

Fly fast. Day to day. There is no way to use powers for good or evil in the real world. Potentially if you joined the military and told them about it but that would be questionable.

Well theres a few ways it could go for me.
If I had mind control powers I'd be a villain but probably not a mega evil one. I'd probably just use it to get chicks and money. I wouldn't even hard mind rape them. Just put suggestions in their heads that they want me. I'm not ugly so it wouldn't take that much.
But if I had some serious top tier powers like invulnerability and super strength combo Id probably be a hero.
I might use my mind powers for good to even. But I would still do mind rapes. You just can't have mind powers and not do mind rapes. It would be a waste.

>t. Supervillain Wannabe

I would use them to destroy Yea Forums's servers

>self destructs

True. You could save people from burning buildings and earthquakes and shit though.

I would go naked like Dr Manhattan. The fuck I need to hide my cock for if I have powers?

Attached: watchmen-dr--manhattan-hd-wallpapers-184238.jpg (655x368, 40K)

Telepathy and Spider-Man's powerset. I don't want to control people, I just want to read minds.
I'd wear what I already wear, white tank top, adidas slides, great sweatpants and white socks. And before you ask yes, it's all dirty.
Moralfags being moralfags. I, for one, want them to all die or at least go back to facebook.

Plastic manipulation.
Clean up the planet, make super dense armor, use microparticles to kill anyone that tries to start shit.

How great are these sweatpants?

How would you rape with that?

If I get the Olympian physique every super seems to be gifted with? Skintight or only partial clothling.
Fit but not swole? Tacticool armor all black with maybe a colourful logo on back.
No physical enhancement? Casual clothes or bulkier armor.

Encase people in plastic with only their ass uncovered and then go to town of course.

I've been wearing nothing but sweatpants for the last ten years of my life and I must say they feel fantastic. Especially my favorite one which is a blue-grey and has deep pockets.
>gets his ideal super power
>still doesnt hit the gym
ngmi

Attached: 1556741822607.jpg (280x392, 30K)

This desu, op thinks he’s going to have this endless hunt when in reality it’ll be like 100 people at most that are well hidden/never leave their personal resort and then realize that 99% of people in Hollywood are orbiters.

If I had superpowers I would definitively start training like a madman. I took the prompt as saying you suddenly wake up and have powers. I am pretty sure most Yea Forumsmrades aren't exactly in skintight outfit shape.

>op thinks he’s going to have this endless hunt
no lol i just want to kill some pedos. i say hollywood as a general term for media because that's where a lot of pedos lurk (which is why i used dan as an example)
in that sense it probably would be an endless hunt because there'll always be predators to kill. or i'd be too lazy to do so and just forget i even have powers

I'd continue posting unfunny jokes on Yea Forums, except my self-esteem would be through the roof.

Same, they’re yucky

>power of suggestion because fuck mind control, i dont have time to mind control someone for an entire day
>"hey, can I stay in a room on this hotel for free?"
>"yeah I know I signed up for the fastest internet you have but would it be okay if I dont pay the bills?"
>"thanks for the free meal, susan"
I would live as a true neet

If I could only choose one power I'd probably go with Metal Manipulation à la Magneto
If I could have multiple I'd probably have that and Lightning Manipulation
honestly I'd probably just openly fuck around with my power, I wouldn't hurt anybody but I'd just do shit like juggling cars to entertain people, if the government got involved I'd probably tell them to fuck off and then I'd see where it went from there

if i had the power I would try to rule the world with a fair but iron fist

I'd want Bullseye/Ultimate Hawkeye powers. then I'd just go to bars and pick up chicks by doing cool trick shots then killing them when I take them back home because I hate women

Attached: Night_of_the_Living_Doo_title_card.png (857x636, 493K)

My ideal superpower would only be super-strenght and agility and I'd most likely LARP as a Punisher-esque antivillain with tactical gray and black gear.

Only real answer

Well I am not a bright man, so I would try and just kill warlords, cartels, terrorists etc. But I would have no way of acquiring any of the data from any of their electronics or being able to see the geopolitical ramifications of my actions. Undoubtedly twitter and the international community would start crying foul or saying that mass murdering terrorists deserve a fair trial.
Honestly I would just say fuck it and just keep doing it anyways. If they are murderers and rapists, I will take them out.

This.

We have snacks in the kitchen, if you want. No pressure or whatever

Attached: 1550351548180.png (500x375, 49K)

I would use them for good
My ideal power 'curative thunder' would be pretty useless for Evil anyway

My ideal superpower is flight, up to hypersonic if I may. I can't really fight crime with that, outside of surveillance or dropping bombs. I would just fuck around and travel.

Would you rape people in the air?

>buy a whole bunch of cheap knives
>dress in all black
>heat vision googles
>wait for nightfall
>go to gang hideout
>fly through it a hundred times in a few minutes putting knives into people and slashing their throats before they can even blink

ngl i'd probably use my powers purely for my own interests if I had them unless there was some situation that meant huge death or loss which i could feasibly prevent

No, if I encountered someone else flying in the air like me, I would avoid them. Anywhere in the earth's skies you could fly to, but you choose to fly towards me? How suspicious and menacing.

Cool beings man, I'll bite.

>get reality manipulation
>alter shit I don't like with 0 risk of being caught or exposed
>even if you do fuck up, you can effectively rewrite history so that it never happened

only downside is the potential to colossally fuck things up without knowing you did depending on how the powers worked

Possibility Manipulation.

Attached: 1539736841601.jpg (900x900, 57K)

The grey lantern corps always has room for one more. Apathy is our weapon, but we dont really ever use it.

Attached: 1550388397918.jpg (600x606, 65K)

Would you pee in the air

Would be pretty hilarious if you have some form of indestructibility or inability to be contained/captured.
You would be able to piss off so many soiboys, christians, lawyers, and feminists.
Your real super power would be Super Trolling

Attached: red dr manhattan.jpg (857x655, 278K)

I'd have Spidey's powers Rami specifically so I can shoot webs without webshooters so I would have to wear spandex.

The point isn't inspiring the community, it's protecting the community. If he wanted to inspire people, he should have gone into politics and changed the function of society. By prowling the streets and taking out crime, you're not being a leader, you're being a guardian. Just as honorable if not moreso, but the difference must be noted.

Call me a powerlevel fag if you want, but honestly my ideal power is Reality Manipulation. I'd use it to make myself perfectly able to make the world a good place for as many people as possible, and then maybe help Humanity evolve in some sense, and then spend the rest of time fucking around doing whatever I want. Like I dunno. Making worlds and just watching them or something.

Attached: 1551222659999.jpg (500x667, 48K)

If I am flying over the ocean. I would stop and hover in place. Then wash my hands in the sea in another spot.

I would use my powers for self interest. I wouldn't care about taking over the world and I sure as shit wouldn't go running around the city trying to foil crime. I would just improve my lot in life and try and live a comfortable life.

Id have stretchy rubber powers and id use it to reach things across the room and creep my girlfriend out

translation: I would go around killing Muslims and Jews

Go back to /pol/

As a superhero I'd want to have Superman tier powers, so probably a classic look with maybe some added texture to look less goofy. I'd act primarily for good but I'd probably make a habit of interfering in global affairs as I saw fit.

I'd wanna be able to turn into and have the powers of Sugilite then I'd train to become a profession demolition man and crush buildings with my huge fucking wrecking ball which I'd be sure to get a license to have and permit to use

Attached: 0f4856ef3774b8bd71d174b79b061a92.jpg (900x1375, 155K)

Yea Forums is not the superhero board. Everyone, report the OP for breaking >>>Yea Forumsrules/1
sys.4channel.org/co/imgboard.php?mode=report&no=108493412

>108501714
here comes the fun police, remember not to feed them any (You)s

>Not even making Cordyceps zombies

Are you even fucking trying

Solid light projection.
I have lots of sex with projection of beautiful women and summon monsters to fight crime when I'm not balls deep in some solid projections of celebrities and supermodels.

nice

Attached: 1510559878549.jpg (1033x679, 47K)

Just don't go all Qu on us, user.