But seriously, are dragons friends or foes?

but seriously, are dragons friends or foes?

strawpoll.me/18261323

Attached: JPEG-Promo-31.jpg (880x618, 101K)

Is a cobra your friend or your

Serpentine creatures are generally feared and disliked globally. I know this is probably a /tg/ scaly thread, but I want you guys to know the truth that humans nearly universally consider dragon-like creatures as the worst kind of beasts and there are countless tales even from the earliest antiquity about the greatest human heroes killing them.

They're for fucking

What the fuck does this have to do with comics or cartoons?

Attached: 1541613856204.jpg (1024x700, 64K)

its deadpool

well one thing they definiatly aren't are snakes, I don't know why people make that mistake

Dragons are iconic antagonistic creatures that represent that which men hate and must destroy in order to better oneself. Dragons should always strictly be evil or at least neutral mindless creatures that only exist to destroy or as an apex predator.
Any changes to this tried and true formula just results in cringe. The only people who like that shit are furfags.

The Asian dragons are evil too, they just put on a friendly act sometimes. It's the same way that all pagan gods and goddesses are just fallen angels and most of them are working for Satan. Chinese dragons are even said to have had antlers like stags which is a major and common feature of the Serpent/Baphomet creatures worshipped by Satanists.

In all cultures a flying snake comes and says "look at me - I'm God" and then demands human sacrifice. Be it a dragon, Quetzalcoatl, the Chinese dragons, the serpent of the garden, Python, Set.

This is the Enemy of Man.

Dragon fuckers, always the bane of my scalie /trash/ thread experience. I vote foe.

fucking christfags

I don't know if your trolling or not, but answer me this, If dragons are snakes then why is there a separate zodiac symbol for a dragon and a snake?

Attached: a84eeff15c5abf58cc662bf7113b2684.gif (500x500, 1002K)

>are dragons friends or foes?

depends on who you ask.

Attached: wrong_damsel_re_color_by_hattonslayden-d4xib5q.jpg (772x1035, 146K)

dunno, but its gonna be a good thread since it has nothing to do with comics or cartoons.

Friends.

Attached: 1551912894273.jpg (900x778, 243K)

dragons can be chill, just show us the respect we deserve and we'll treat you fine

so would that make a brontosaurus a globally feared and disliked creature?, they'er closer to snakes than dragons are.

bearded dragons are good, komodo dragons are evil, and sea dragons are retarded sea-horses.

Post tail.

le friendly dragons are a movie thing

at least 5000 years old with the chinese empire

>Friends
or
>Foes

They are sex objects

Wasn't one thread enough?

Dragons are for FUCKING

You look at him and think anything other than friend?

Attached: C1EFF2CE-22E8-46C7-A26F-6840D391C8D5.png (600x600, 663K)

but seriously, stop making these fucking threads

both, they work both for either, If they were a purly evil then we wouldn't halve half of the interpretations that we do. (kinda like aliens)

you'll never see a kids show called demon tales or a movie called how to train your succubus

The Chinese were fooled that badly.

maybe its us that are the fools, I mean lets be fair, god has killed way more people than any dragon has

They can be super heroic

(I think this is the same artist)

Attached: Super Dragon.jpg (250x140, 5K)

Never, ever, deal with a dragon. But remember to vote for Dunkelzahn.

Attached: SRDragon.png (1621x2500, 3.71M)

Dragons are punks!

Attached: godzilla-17143.jpg (400x591, 52K)

>tfw my Bard seduced a Bronze Dragon during last night’s session

Attached: image.jpg (1242x730, 789K)

Story time nigga

Attached: IMG_0857.jpg (625x352, 21K)

is that 2000ad?

>group of 9 fucking players running Waterdeep: Dragon Heist
>group is made up of 1 Warlock, 1, Barbarian, 1 Bard, 1 Fighter, 1 Druid and 4 Rogues
>need a bronze dragon scale for a spell to get into the vault
>know about a Dragon about a half a day’s ride from the city
>the rogues spend 10 real minutes coming up with a plan to steal a scale
>me, the Bard, just strolls on in, speaks with flowery words and greets the dragon
>DM tells me to roll a Persuasion check
>Natural Fucking 20
>the Dragon agrees, on the condition that my Bard returns to her cave once a week to play her music to sleep to and then wake her the next morning with a song
>whole group asks me what kind of deal I just made
>cool reply, “Asmodean The Great doesn’t kiss and tell”
>now I am know as Donkey the Dragon Layer

OP is a dragon! KILL HIM!

>Nat 20 story
Please go visit /tg/ so they can tell you to fuck off.

I was about to make fun of your naivety but then I started thinking about how awesome a 2000AD Shadowrun comic would be (if done right). So thanks, I guess.