What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1532262272840.jpg (617x617, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nXh0angviyM
youtu.be/3mTtJlBkack
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shitty artists

That drawing on the right is just fucking hideous.

> Hartman

youtube.com/watch?v=nXh0angviyM

Attached: 1452919323568.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Is Chris Savino really that ugly?

i'm slowly missing that anime-like art now.

What does Savino do now? Hos wife is dyke, He lost his show, and blacklisted from the industry. Why has he not killed himself yet.

>blacklisted
NANI
why?

Serial sex-pest.

women

>He's a sex starved incel
>has a 2d goth waifu

Literally me t b h

both are eyesores

>Heel as long as half of remaining foot's length

Attached: 1508494069980.jpg (904x941, 567K)

Not enough of best sister.

Attached: The Loud House Embarrassing Photos Nickelodeon UK.mp4_snapshot_00.35_[2019.05.01_12.48.40].png (1920x1080, 826K)

Proof?

I dislike Butch Hartman too but
PieGuy is fucking obsessed with him. It's literally the only topic that brings him views because his channel is plummeting.

What's with gringos and their hatred for Christianity?

It's his own fault for making shitty podcasts instead of reviews like before

Butch is an idiot and Savino is a pervert

The problem is Hollywood as a whole tries to hide the skeletons of its community's closet, its concern for them is false

>FaceBook live

What could possibly go right?

>when the first request was some faggot asking Savino to draw the gay parents and Savino was like Nope. .. I better draw Lola

Is there an archive?

>Hartman
Driven from the industry for being a "problematic" conservative who wouldn't insert gay couples into his cartoons. Otherwise, seems to be doing his own thing with Oaxis and his youtube channel and was able to retire quietly and wealthy despite his cartoons taking a nosedive after 2006 or so.
>Savino
Usurped from his only hit cartoon the moment he found success by some women who he allegedly flirted with over a decade ago and whose main complaint was that his office was too dark. Fired mostly as a show of power by the now disgraced Cyma.

Attached: The DRUMPF of Cartoons.png (293x231, 13K)

Proof he's getting his job back

Nah, he actually looks pretty decent. It’s just an ugly arts style

good riddance.

>refuses to put pointless token characters to appease the current clowny society
That's actually based. Too bad he's a pompous and narcissistic asshole. It's like John.K but successful in life

Butch is the biggest hack in the animation industry since John K

> Has a big ego for creating two shows, one of which wasn't even that good to begin with
> Doesn't listen to critism unless you do the same thing as him
> Ruined Danny Phantom and says that the ghosts aren't really dead humans, but just monsters who believe they were humans before
> Hates TRAFON for no reason
> Makes suicide jokes with Tara Strong, his near friend
> Never acknowledges or mentions MLAATR because Jenny is a robot girl, something Butch is heavily against due to his Christian beliefs.
> Blames suicide and depression on smartphones

And a lot more. Truly a disgusting man and a total hack

>Never acknowledges or mentions MLAATR because Jenny is a robot girl, something Butch is heavily against due to his Christian beliefs.

Is this bait?

100% real, look at his Youtube channel and Tweets, he mentions stuff like Avatar, Jimmy Neutron, Chalkzone, Invader Zim etc.. but not the one show of that time that has a robot as the main character all because it's against his beliefs of technology and his vision on depression

>Hos wife is dyke
Explain.

Attached: caded9693d8172d7ac7ab739d6f534c62551f5c1.png (960x720, 904K)

Redpill me, with links hopefully, about these two fine gentlemen please

That sounds too far fetched for me user

mailto:[email protected]

Not even worth a (You), youtube kike.

Its bullshit. Most likely its because MLAATR simply isn't a notable cartoon. I don't see him making videos on Catscratch either.

Attached: Chris Savino.png (396x482, 120K)

>Hates TRAFON for no reason
>TRAFON was one of the people who showed Butch's activities to the public
Yeah, for no reason

Attached: IMG_1147.jpg (1783x1888, 600K)

> HARTMAN GOOD
Fuck off shill

>stop being individual, the dogma was already written, OBEY

Butch Hartman is a talented animator with a big ego, but that's about it. He just needs an advisor to help him with his vision.

It sounds like Butch is a Protestant. They're super autistic about the literal meaning of the Bible. He's probably one of those Fundamentalist types that believe Robots have no souls and can't get into heaven. I bet he feels conflicted about a young nubile teenage robot needing guidance from an adult.

Imagine unironically supporting such a terrible person, neck yourself zoomer.

Butch deserves to be blacklsited for scamming thousands of people with his Oaxis service, he makes PieGuy seethe to this day.

>MLAATR isn't notable

It's bait. What was so hard about that?

I really think the hate on Hartman is way overplayed just for his political beliefs. He's just kind of a weirdo with ego, but most cartoonists are. The Oaxis seems useless since Netflix already has a christian network no one complains about, Pureflix.

Butch is a hack, honestly. Artstyle is garbage and his cartoons were always mediocre-bad. I watched the fuck out of FoP as a kid but it was easily the most stale Nick cartoon as I grew older. Every fucking gag is "Gee I hope this doesn't happen (said out loud) and then it proceeds to happen exactly as it was said". They repeated that shit at least a 1000 times. If I never watch another episode of that, I'd be fine. Danny Phantom was also pretty mediocre and I don't have a bias towards it because it was a little past my time by about a year or 2. Tuff Puppy was just garbage. The only thing he has ever worked on that had any value was Johnny Bravo and that wasn't even his show. Also the way he carries himself is obnoxious. Such a flamboyant bitchboy.

Christian Entertainment is pretty boring. It sounds like Butch wants to create wholesome Hallmark channel tier works.

I'd be impressed if he did an animated adaptation of the entire Chapters of Revelations.

Metoo'd because Listen And Believe is somehow considered evidence these days. Of course noone dared to ask why she waited 20 years with the accusations.

Clyde is a mf chad compared to Soicoln

Butch Hartman wanted to end Fairy Odd Parents, but Nick made him continue the show because it was the only good cartoon aside from Spongebob.

> Butch Hartman wanted to end Fairy Odd Parents
Never ever, Nick cancelled the show 5 times, but renewed it at the last minute because it got great ratings

Imagine being so desperate that a conman with literally nothing to show for is 'based'

How does Butch fucking do it?

Honestly, good on Butch if he wants to create a Christian channel that doesn't propagate the Christian persecution complex. I didn't like his shows, growing up. But, if he can make something that is wholly Christian, and yet not evangelical, he'll have earned my respect.

Butch Hartman is a better animator than businessman. The thing about animators is that the shouldn't have creative control over their own works, they need advisors to keep them in line.

>promoting lies is commendable

This is why they have qts in these Christian Movies, to mitigate the persecution complex.

Hartmann gets rightfully shat on because he conveniently forgot to mention that kickstart money would be used for superstitious propaganda and not just a PG7 cartoons channel. Plenty of people wouldn't have backed if they had known that.

inb4
>hurr familyfriendly totally means it has to be religious

How is he going to brainwash the kids into believing in Christ without drawing characters like Maddie Fenton in his new shows?

And the funny thing is, this retard's channel died just as quickly as the Oaxis controversy did when for a while it was as popular as Pan or Entard.
Rather than use the attention you were getting to promote other things on his channel, PGR just doubled down on his cringy and decidedly Jewish smear campaign against Hartman, which, as it attracted more and more SJWs, fedoras, and other undesirables, turned away more and more casual viewers, and he lost them all once the new SJW boogeyman of the week was found.
All for what? They didn't succeed in stopping Hartman one bit and probably contributed more to the growth of his own channel.

Attached: Vicky bondage.jpg (720x544, 55K)

Chris Savino ruined Dexters Lab for me when I was a kid, before his name was even something in my vocabulary. That's all I need to know.

Are you Butch's publicist? You should ask him for a raise instead of pouring it into Oaxis.

He made a ton of great shorts before that though

youtu.be/3mTtJlBkack

He has talent, but he's more of a hack sadly.

Bitch Fartman was harboring secret homophobia and deep religious ideas that caused him to abruptly leave Nick when ‘Korra’ and Loud House had samesex relationships in the show. He set up a kickstarter to launch his own streaming service,not telling any backers it was for a religious program.

Chris Savino was too horny and couldn’t control himself. Nick has severed ties with both men and don’t even acknowledge that they created their shows.

I agree. He makes Hartmann look like some sort of manipulative monster, rather than some old man who doesn’t know how to run a funding service.

It only gets recognition from waifufags. Nobody remembers anything from the actual show.

You're going to have a little more specific in what you take umbrage with.

doesn't like everyone hate Trafon at this point?

Motherfucker should start putting out spongebob videos again.

> STILL hasn't finished the ICarly Seddie Arc
Why the fuck did he make a shitty podcast?

every fucking time

Because fuck me I dunno.

The movie was fun

This

That’s episode where Jenny speaks Japanese fluently and the episode where she meets her sisters. The episode where she goes through puberty and the episode where they paint her like a hotrod. Only episodes that stuck in my mind.

But yeah, people only ‘like’ the show becuase of lewding Jenny. The creater of the show kind of knows this and engages with the fandom of twitter.

Hell, even Angus Oblong knows people only like his show because of Creepy Susie. He literally looks through the tag on Instagram commenting on all the creepy Susie lewds.

Attached: B97D81A7-17CA-45A3-8A3F-BD7029329455.png (630x889, 142K)

Nothing. Absolutely nothing did.

What's Chris's obsession with Mexicans?

He was married to one.

This.
Fucker is an out of touch hack who leeches off popular trends and actively sells out his own products at the mere sneeze by the network.

Less I remind you all about Poof, Sparky, and Chloe. Fucking unironic poochies and something Butch actively would've made fun of when the show first started.

Billy & Mandy is pretty much FOP, but better, just swap Fairies with Grim Reaper

What does Trafon do besides post low quality videos ripped from YouTube to Garner likes?

Being obsessed about cartoons 24/7 and keeps spamming the same tweets just to get likes

"how do you do fellow kids" tier trash that gets spread everywhere.

Butch's ideas are interesting, he might as well just make a comic series about his grown up characters in DP for example, easy nostalgia cash in.

Checked out his YouTube, it only has ten videos and the last upload was on may 2016. Does he spend most of his time on twitter now?

Nothing. Two of the best people in the industry.

Allegedly. Ironic how whenever anyone is a serial sex pest these days, no one reports it to the cops

Almost like the claims are not real, and if anything they are proxies for “I want to get rid of this guy I don’t like so I will lie about something to get rid of him”

So the only reason he was blacklisted for being a pervert was because they didn’t like how he didn’t bend over backwards for the gay agenda even with putting those two fags in the show?

Attached: cannot-unsee.png (120x165, 46K)

The artists were definitely super mega awesome so...

Why is that drawing so fucking bad?
It looks like this faggot too

Attached: D4C06ACE-9FE0-4228-9C81-F15AE27B1CC0.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

>The DRUMPF of Cartoons
I thought that was John K...

That's just what the dude actually looked like.

Why doesn't Herny draw like this anymore? Everything is so flat and stick figure like now

>Is amazing.

most cartonn YT users can't draw for shit, ironically. I think pan pizza/rebeltaxi is the only one that actually knows how to draw decently

Herny's going straight and doesn't wanna draw lewds any more. Morganagod's doing questionable things with his style too but I don't think he's quitting being a perv.

IT HAS A MOVIE?? NEED SOURCE NAO

No, it isn't.