Queen Aanya and King Ezran are going to work together to make peace

The boy will be the subordinate member.Do not forget Queen Aanya made a deescalated of the human kingdoms war on the Elf.Ezran will probably grateful to stop the war escalating for one.And she probably wants to collaborate with the King who probably has the best angle for peace and clearly want the peace.

Attached: 54277581_337727960183827_5594955137541640331_n[1].jpg (480x480, 26K)

She is gay

Same

>she
Its a dude who is mourning the lost of his two mothers. Gay kings is the endgame

>Queen Aanya, there is an army of genocidal elves amassing on your border to get revenge for that thing we did to save your people from starving to death. Your kingdom is literally going to be the first hit when they invade to kill us all. Everyone is willing to join together to save you even though they have nothing to do with this if you agree to fight
>Lmao I'm queen not u, I'm not going to sacrifice my soldiers lives to save my people I'm da r3al adult here XD

Only Katolis borders Xadia. Nobody else has even seen a real elf in centuries.

>to get revenge for that thing we did to save your people
What? They wanted revenge for the egg.

So, how do the human armies compare with the elves in this setting?

I'm yet to watch the show but I don't particularly care for spoilers.

incorrect

And you know murdering thunder

Attached: Dragon Prince S2.png (1600x836, 337K)

Honestly I didn't mind her decission as much as the decission from her perspective made no much sense.
I mean, it felt like they wanted her to look "smart" by not falling in the provocation from the "evil" guy. So, for the audience that is watching it she is supposed to be smart because "you see, she isn't tricked by the bad guy like all those idiots!", but from the story perspective she is pretty dumb and unreasonable.

The moral here is death to monarchy

It is unwise to jump into a potentially devastating war on the say so of an obvious propoganda artist

The alternative is a congress that would take a year of deliberation to get back to you with an answer

Still the better option.

The alternative to monarchy is plutocracy. Enlightened monarchies weren't that bad

It's a direct result of saving her people.
Katolis went into Xadia to get the fire golem heart to save her people from starvation, doing so triggered Thunder to kill the queens, Harrow then killed Thunder and took the egg to avenge them.

It's an endless cycle of revenge

Yeah but she's being dragged into the war regardless. She got outplayed by our boi, her best course of action is doing what he wants. She's makeing a stand and going "nuh bro" but it's going to be at the cost of her kingdom and people. She's deliberately fucking herself and her people over just to spite someone that saved her ass years ago.

"#WOKE" SJW pandering garbage

>"#WOKE" SJW pandering garbage
What?

brown folk aren't allowed in a fictional fantasy setting, it pisses off the local /pol/ypse.

The fact is the elves were threatening Duren, they were threatening Katolis. She basically said "Thanks for the help, but is no my problem if the elves fuck you"

The show acknowledges gay people and black people exist