You're late. I'm not paying for those

>You're late. I'm not paying for those.

what would you have done in his situation ?

Attached: Capture.png (883x388, 531K)

"Then you don't get puzza, either."

Unless the place has a policy, in which case, there ya go

With Spider-Man's powers?

I would've raped her.

Mr Aziz has a 30 minute or late policy. Peter was late again.

He couldn’t do shit. Only thing he can do was know he’s getting fired anyway , tell her to fuck off, and take the pizza anyway

hahaha yes very good user, very edgy, you've done and offended me :D

Attached: giphy.gif (500x385, 169K)

Its New York. Everyone in that City loves Pizza.He should have went up the building and look for some sap that would have paid for the pizzas.

He could sue her for fraud.

I hope he rapes YOU too.

Took two posts for >rape. We're slipping.

Call Mr. Aziz

In the real world, pizza places stopped having these "Pizza in X minutes or less" campaigns years before this movie came out. I don't think they were even that common in large urban areas like New York, since traffic made those promises very hard to keep, these things were mostly in small towns and suburban areas.

Yeah but they're stuck in people's heads forever so they still get mad if it takes over 30 minutes. The same thing happened with Subway's $5 footlong.
The ads were TOO good

FUCKING THIS

You didn't order a diet Dr. Kelp! It's not on the receipt!

Everyone loves FREE pizza.
If some guy knocked on my door and offered to SELL me a pizza I’d assume it was laced with fentanyl.

Dominoe's, which started this whole thing, was forced to stop because it's drivers caused too many accidents trying to uphold the 30 minutes or less thing.
It's illegal to do now.

>sap that would have paid for the pizzas.
I've bought a pizza before like that

yet Amazon promising same-day delivery is legal?

This post has been reported in accordance with the Prime directive. A Team Amazon Recruitment Task Force has been deployed to your location. A tracking number has been sent to your email and your Task Force can be expected to arrive within twenty four business hours. We hope you look forward to being a part of the Amazon team.

user, 24 hours is a lot longer than 30 minutes

Fucking wish it was that easy to get a stable job.

The difference is that it's using pre-existing methods of transportation rather than just throwing in a new one.

Always though she's kinda hot

First I start dissing her on her style. What the fuck type of clothing is she wearing. Basically explained to her that she's ugly. She'll be thinking about that shit for months.

Told Bones to go fuck herself, The New Girl was better.

British Postal Service guarantees 24 hour delivery.
Within the British Isles.

I'd eat all the pizza in front of her and leave the empty boxes on her desk

Amazon hires gimps and pregnant women, the robots are kind of a meme.
t. Worked as an On-site Medical Representative for Amazon for a bit.

What would Uncle Ben done?

Attached: UncleBenDoesNotApprove.jpg (579x759, 72K)

Lot of Reddit refugees here

That's a lot of pizzas to go through.

Hard slap to the face, like in the good ol' days, before they gave niggers the vote and women started wearing pants. It was a different time, a BETTER time...

Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rape that kike.

It is at Amazon. But those jobs are the shits, and the slightest infraction will get you fired.

this

Attached: 1524799878165.jpg (625x827, 304K)

The only difference is $5 for poorly made very low quality food is somewhat reasonable. When you jack the price back up $2-3 for the same quality and when they’re going to fuck up your order it isn’t worth it.

>Uncle Ben please stop! you're scaring me!

Attached: jbfyu.jpg (490x551, 25K)

I want the suit back.

Attached: 12-iron-man-spiderman-2.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 88K)

"We count delivery as to the address, not the handoff. I was in the building with time to spare, this is just a really high up floor. If you want to cancel your order thats fine, but I can't give you the pizza if you won't pay."

This

>Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. In my day, before the kikes took over, and poisoned our women's minds with feminism, I would have beaten that bitch senseless and her husband would have thanked me. Your Aunt May was rude to a waitress once, so I brutally fucked her in the ass in front of the entire restaurant. Oh, you should have heard them cheering as you Aunt and sobbed and grunted like a pig. If we're going to save our people, Peter, we need to remind our women of their place. Now get back there and turn that non paying cunt's colon inside out.

30 minutes? In that traffic jam of a city? With that many pizzas? That probably took 30 minutes to make them all?
It was a dumb policy.

Dammit Raimi

It was a different time

Doesn’t matter if it’s allowed IRL or not.

OP wants to know what you’d do in Pete’s shoes and that’s what his situation was.

His job does a 30min or less deal, he didn’t meet it.

Maybe where you live. Here the only things they have available are trucking.

Because its shipped from a regional warehouse were its been prestocked based on analysis of shopping habits, shipped to distribution centers with a robust and mature shipping system, and delivered by essentialy uber drivers who have a set list for the day and are not being given orders to deliver as soon as they are placed

You dip

Either force her to pay for the goddamned pizza displaying my super strength or shove them one by one by her throat.

>shove them one by one by her throat.
What a way to go

Okay, but i pissed in the suit.

>tell her to fuck off, and take the pizza anyway
This.

sneak back in and steal the money but leave the pizza

Call her a nigger loving kike

How did Mr Aziz stay alive in a post 9/11 NYC?

Attached: y7yb1w62u6b11.jpg (2732x2048, 292K)

sneaky best waifu

Everyone thought he was a very dark Italian.

Could he have fooled Uncle Ben if he was alive?

Attached: 1492882333752.jpg (500x362, 23K)

You guys have bastardized this man.

>One of Cliff Robertson's main hobbies was flying. Robertson was flying a private Beechcraft Baron over New York City on the morning of September 11, 2001. He was directly above the World Trade Center climbing through 7,500 feet when the first Boeing 767 struck. He was instructed by air traffic control to land immediately at the nearest airport after a nationwide order to ground all civilian and commercial aircraft following the attacks.[32]

>On September 10, 2011, one day after his 88th birthday, Robertson died of natural causes

>In 1977, Robertson discovered that his signature had been forged on a $10,000 check payable to him, although it was for work he had not performed. He also learned that the forgery had been carried out by Columbia Pictures head David Begelman, and on reporting it he inadvertently triggered one of the biggest Hollywood scandals of the 1970s.[24] Begelman was charged with embezzlement, convicted, and later fired from Columbia. Despite pressure to remain quiet, Robertson and his wife Dina Merrill spoke to the press. As a result, Hollywood producers blacklisted him.

>September 11, 2001
>September 10, 2011
>Blacklisted by Hollywood

Attached: cliff_robertson.jpg (1001x1307, 357K)

WELL THIS ONE’S ON THE HOUSE!

Attached: B271120E-430D-4DCB-9859-63F9D9149C34.gif (398x264, 590K)

Free salami with purchase.

>peters eyes tear up
>he starts stretching his face
>suddenly starts grunting mildly
>then much harder
>he is just staring at tony directly in the eyes as he does this
>tony then smells something coming from peter
>"take your suit back iron man"

Break her bones

I don't care if you got dubs, you don't belong here. >rape is a part of out culture, you ignorant cunt. If you have a problem with it, than you can GIT OWT.

Got a job on The Daily Show

tits or gtfo

Because he lived in post 9/11 NYC where there are millions of Middle Eastern people and not post 9/11 Wisconsin where people are retarded.

>Begelman
>a jew jewing it up in jewlywood
this explains raimi's script and robertsons willingness to film

Attached: 2jquz1.jpg (1286x997, 118K)

My pizza place doesn't have a 30 minutes or less policy. You ordered them knowing that.

no biotch

But She's got issues

I've been here since 2012, but sure, make every board as trash as Yea Forums.

I like how you're trying to style this out as sarcasm when you're clearly offended

It was a different time

Yikes

I'm not offended, I'm annoyed at juvenile behavior. Like, I wouldn't even complain if it was even a decently funny joke, or hell, if even a little bit of effort was used. But it's just rape her lmao
So obviously he is just trying to be a controversial contrarian rebel because he thinks this is epic secret club 2007, and he saw all the lolz on ED or something.
But no, saying rape, nigger, kike, faggot, etc, doesnt offend my delicate sensibilities, it's just embarrassing.
and yeah I know my post is cringe, cope
seethe

>yeah I know my post is cringe, cope
ur sensibilites got raped lmao

not as much as the average trans woman of color lmao

PIZZA TIME