Lois Lane #1 Storytime

Greg Rucka returns to ask just the right Questions...

Attached: Lois Lane 001-000.jpg (1987x3056, 1.59M)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/john-kelly-joins-board-of-caliburn-international-company-operating-largest-unaccompanied-migrant-children-shelter/
nytimes.com/2016/07/18/opinion/mr-obamas-dubious-detention-centers.html
psmag.com/news/if-conditions-for-detained-migrant-children-got-worse-how-would-we-know
snopes.com/fact-check/obama-build-cages-immigrants/
youtube.com/watch?v=2OyHt1oIhPk
theepochtimes.com/smugglers-using-kidnapped-children-to-get-migrants-into-us-illegally_2866072.html
progressivesforimmigrationreform.org/child-recycling-rings-smuggle-migrants-into-u-s-says-dhs/
theepochtimes.com/trump-insider-says-presidents-foreign-policy-shaped-by-compassion-and-balance_2985185.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/migrant-caravan-kidnap-mexico-trump-midterm-elections-oaxaca-organised-crime-a8619731.html
nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: Lois Lane 001-001.jpg (1987x3056, 1.14M)

who the fuck's gonna read this?

me

Attached: Lois Lane 001-002.jpg (1988x3056, 1.33M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-003.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-004.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-005.jpg (3975x3056, 2.21M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-006.jpg (1988x3056, 943K)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-007.jpg (1988x3056, 890K)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-008.jpg (1988x3056, 1.05M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-009.jpg (1988x3056, 818K)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-010.jpg (1988x3056, 1.02M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-011.jpg (1988x3056, 1.17M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-012.jpg (1988x3056, 1.35M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-013.jpg (1988x3056, 1.13M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-014.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-015.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-016.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-017.jpg (1988x3056, 1.21M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-018.jpg (3975x3056, 2.33M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-019.jpg (1988x3056, 1.07M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-020.jpg (1988x3056, 1.06M)

Attached: Lois Lane 001-021.jpg (1988x3056, 1.18M)

It is kinda hard for me to care about Lois Lane considering she abandoned her own child in space and caused him to be tortured for years. Not to mention not telling her husband she was home soon and that she abandoned their child. Or her exposing Superman as the father of Jon to her General Dad. And then there is the part where Lois exposed the private psychological lives of the superheroes against their consent.
Lois Lane is a bitch.

Attached: Lois Lane 001-022.jpg (1987x3056, 1.26M)

Thanks for reading.
Support the Official Release at your Local Comic Shop.

Doom Patrol: Justice League: The Green Lantern:

Attached: Lois Lane 001-023.jpg (1988x3056, 1.12M)

You cared enough to check her comic and make a long post in her thread.

Right? I like Lois as much as the next guy......but she totally ruined her son’s life. All because she just had to leave him in outer space with a mass murdering terrorist........and now we’re supposed to still be rooting for her?

When did the shit Question come back?

>Married to Superman!
>I don’t like him calling you a slut! I wish our Superman/Lois relationship was public!!
And so it begins, the slow journey of DC divorcing Clark and Lois so Superman and Lois can be boyfriend and girlfriend. Cringe.

When is Rucka gonna continue Black Magick?
Or is it continuing and my LCS just doesn't get it for some reason.

At this point dc should just kill off lois and catwoman

>Blame a fictional character rather than blaming the retard who write them
That’s genuinely autistic dude.

Attached: 35DD5D3F-7260-445B-AFAD-1982301F82AA.jpg (206x255, 15K)

retardS, user. King helped too

Liberal faggots who don't know that Lois is a republican.

This art is terrible.

>cared enough to reply to a thread
This doesn't take much care. For instance you cared just as much about anons post.

Bendis’s run.

Should have known. Fucking Bendis.

Many people.

Who will buy it? Absolutely nobody.

Which issue?

Throw Harley Quinn in there too.

Can’t remember. It was a cameo. I think it was his Action Comics.

It does. You can't claim that you don't care about a character while you are in a thread about them.

user you don't come here often do you?

Jon wasn't phased by his torment, stop projecting him as this big massive emo failure, he's perfectly fine, in that sense Lois succeeded as a mother as her values taught him not to break under pressure....but of course the truth hurts your narrative.

I do and I see people make this kind of claim all the time. It doesn't make not a bs just because it happens often.

>DC: How can Lois live her life without people knowing she is married to Superman?!!! How can Lois grip with everyone thinking she is a slut?! Why can’t Lois and Superman make out in public? Why can’t she shout to the world that she is banging Superman?!!!

Why is this even a fucking issue? Lois and Clark were happily married for twenty years in post-Crisis. Lois didn’t need to have the world know she banged Superman. Even after Convergence, Lois and Clark were happily married in the new 52 universe, they weren’t even using their own real identities. After Reborn, they had a history of being married where they were happily married.

Why is it now an issue that Lois is shackled to Clark and that the world isn’t allowed to know Lois is sleeping with Superman and they are true loves?

They're not going to divorce, this ism ore Yea Forums paranoia, the editor for the books said this is just drama for the marriage, and Bendis has also said he wants to prove Lois and Clark can rise above all the pressure.

>Jon wasn't phased by his torment
Only because of lazy shitty writing.

And even then that doesn’t change the stupid irresponsible action of Lois.

Lois is a horrible person and one of the worst mothers of the DCU.

DC is planning on divorcing Lois and Clark do Superman and Lois can be boyfriend and girlfriend to the public.

What's on the page with Jon shows Lois is not a crappy mother, the truth hurts your narrative so you move the goal posts to the writing

>Only because of lazy shitty writing.
so you are ignoring the story and choosing to go with your own narrative, fuck off

Source?

user it takes very little effort or interest to post in a thread.

This. Superman should get with someone that won’t betray him or betray his offspring. Like Wonder Woman.

>Samefag thinks saying she's a good mom makes it true because this couldn't possibly be bad writing.

You have childish circular logic user.

Additonal: Bendis is also not letting Lois off the hook with what she did to Jon, it's forming a big part of her angst and drama in the books, she's told Jon she's not coping well with her decision at all, so it's not like she doesn't care. She's human and made a big error thinking things would be fine. You can interpret it as her being as flawed as you and me, it doesn't make her a horrible person. Stop holding the Super-wife to an impossible standard, she's an ordinary person who got in over her head in an extraordinary situation. Clark made mistakes letting them go with Jor-El too.

Or Batman.

Ah, and now we see wheat this all comes back to, what the heart of this anti-lois propaganda is really all about...Superwonder fags still butthurt their preferred 'ship was a massive failure and was justly derailed to make way for the one true love of Clark's life Lois.

Die in a fire. Diana never loved Clark, she thought he was "easy", you can't base a meaningful relationship on that either.

Look at the pages instead of talking to voices in your head. DC would sooner get rid of Clark's civillian identity; even DCEU got them married.

>Jon wasn't phased by his torment,
Jon didn't suffer any psychological repercussions because the writer just didn't think about it.
"Spending years in captivity has no effect on people, this is known", Bendis, probably.

GOALLLLPOSSTTSSSSSSSSS

You're right, we need more stories that accurately portray how superheroes should realistically suffer from mental health problems, and seek out treatment for them in a specialized center for superhero therapy, their own little sanctuary, if you will.

Are you delusional by any chance? It's Clark who is disgruntled that people call her a slut, not Lois herself.

>She's human and made a big error thinking things would be fine.
There is a big line between “being human” and “being a shitty irresponsible monster”. She purposely abandoned her own child for dumb petty reasons and allowed him to be tortured for years. She kept it secret from her husband and avoided him. And she exposed the psychological personal lives of the superhero community without their consent. You can try and justify her horrible actions, but it doesn’t make them any better.

Lois Lane Clark is: Stupid. Irrational. Irresponsible. Cowardly. Liar. Vain. And selfish. She is a horrible person. This is forever canon.

You either a shitposter or someone who does care enough about the topic. Which one you want to be?

95% of character hate tends to come from mad shipperfags who are assblasted that their shitty pairing will never be the writers' OTP.

>this is forever canon

So is Emerald Twilight. Hal survived that.

So is Heroes In Crisis. Wally will probably survive that eventually.

Lois will survive this, and Jon's tanacity and ability to cope under pressure already redeems her for her mistake. That, too, is forever canon. The Kent family endures.

Seeth forever

About 10% of hate is shipfags. A much lower proportion than white knights defending female characters from hate.

Yeah, that is why Lois gets hate. Not because she is a shitty Mom that abandons her child at a whim. Or exposes superhero secrets against their consent. Or hiding from her husband.

Lois didn't know Jon was being tortured you dimwit.

She allowed it to happen. If she wasn’t a shitty mother and retarded person she could have prevented it. Hell, she and Clark never should have allowed user to go alone in space with a former crazy villain.

Why make Lois come off as a cheater? Also why is everyone okay with her chucking Clark

>The Kent family endures.
>Jon being thrown into the future and forgotten
>Lois writing a book about Superman, setting up her and Lois divorcing so her and Superman can be together
The Kent “Family” is dead.

1. She thought Jon could handle himself, she knew she was in over her head in space and could not offer much of anything in terms of support or help. She felt uneeded. When Jon came back, she realised to her horror what a mistake she made and now the drama in Bendis' run is her trying to come to grips with that, it's drama for the book, if she were a perfect mother they'd be no story or compelling character arc for her. DC are on a redemption saga kick for a lot of characters lately. You need to tumble down a hill before you climb back up it. Capeshit Writing 101.

Now THAT'S asking the right question

Beyond the truth of "men are celebrated for macking on pretty girls" there's also the fact that Lois is married to one person and publicly perceived as openly cheating on that person with Superman, which is far sluttier than what superman is doing.

Lois Lane is such a lame character.

How could she prevent something she didn't know about?

Contrarianism isn't edgy wonderfag

>DC are on a redemption saga kick for a lot of characters lately
Too bad most of the characters are beyond redemption, especially Lois, Superman, Catwoman, and Batman.

Lois Lane is a great character, it’s just that as of late she’s been written as a complete bitch. There’s strong career woman, and then there’s Bendis’s shit spilling over

>Doesn't list Harley Quinn

That is DC’s fault. They keep trying to make her unlikable since the new 52. It is like they hate her sometimes and try to get everyone to hate her. Like Slott did with Mary Jane.

I figured that one was already obvious.

She was fine under Tomasi

you forgot Wally West the serial killer

Can't wait for Lois to take down Trump.

>"him" is a he
Of course they calling YOU slut. You are married. And Superman is "single".

Do I have to read Leviathan to understand this?

>ree sexism
>ree Drumpf
Cucka's got the TDS I see.
Yeah well now Lois is a strong woman who hates her military father and the patriarchy and loves the government except when cheeto hitler is in charge.

Attached: DC Decisions 2 Superman.jpg (1024x1065, 493K)

I like her. Not right now but usually.

Huh, you know this is a pretty good story for Lois with the renewed debates regarding the importance of journalism and her nature as a character historically being the Rabblest of Rousers.

Sign me up. This is going to be fun. And that title at the end for the arc, magnificent. This is what comics is about.

>that is why Lois gets hate
Lois gets hate from weird autists who can't differentiate that she's a fictional character being written by multiple writers and not an actual person.

Is it true that Rucka is a lesbian trapped in a man’s body?

>you know this is a pretty good story for Lois with the renewed debates regarding the importance of journalism
Considering what she did in HiC she is the worst person to exploring those themes.

>renee
I don't know what I expected but Im still disappointed it's not Vic.

Is that Vic or Renee?

>Fucking the in shower again
Look man, Cavill was hot and Amy Adams was hot, that's what made it work

It's a shame we can't expect good things from DC any more, instead getting Renee.

I mean, Sue Storm trusts a fascist dictator that had tortured her son into PTSD to raise her daughter, and constantly cheats on her husband with a mass murderer, and she is still considered the best mother and wife in the Marvel Universe.

By the same metric, Lois is a saint.

He has made that claim, yes.

>importance of journalism
Journalism is a scam used by corporations to brainwash the masses to their will and protect private interests. At most it is simple clickbait and product advertisement. Comics should stop trying to make it look heroic endeavor. This ain’t the 1930s.

Can’t I hate both?

> super erection

Attached: 14321412414.jpg (428x510, 32K)

i hate this leftover thread from bendis

clark and lois would keep NO secrets from each other because that's how much they trust each other

>what she did in HiC
You mean journalism? Because there really isn't any reason to keep sanctuary and the dead superheroes connected to it a secret.

Why, though?

One makes out with a mass-murderer behind her husband's back continuosly, the other kissed her own husband in his heroic identity. Why do you want to pretend that both are "just as bad"?

MUH ORANGE MAN BAD

Who said anything about cheating?

Stupid sexy couple

Why would Lois be a republican when being a republican is anti-free press?

Really?

I know that Superman is not really for completely open borders for sho, considring that he BUILT his carrier on kicking out unwanted aliens that cause trouble.

Attached: Superman Immigration.jpg (1600x823, 329K)

NOW we are talking

This coming from the run where random citizens were calling Superman a gun?

Why is Superman doing Green Lanterns job?

DC should just kill off Lois at this point
It is obvious they don’t like her being married to Clark and want Clark to bang other women. So instead of ruining her character and trying to make her a girlfriend to Superman, they should just kill her off. She gets a tragic death and is no longer ruined. And Superman gets to have sex with as many women as he wants like a whore. Everyone wins.

The kid is a middle school dropout. He can’t have a normal life with his family anymore. There is a reason he is probably eager to move to the future. Thanks to his parents, he doesn’t have much of a life to live in the present.

>He can’t have a normal life with his family anymore.
He couldn't have one in the first place.

Fucking stupid thing to make a comic about jeezus.

We can see you samething, user.

She's married to Clark but caught kissing Superman. No one knows they're the same person

It’s a rather odd plot point to do and the only reason I can think of as to why it’s happening is to appease pathetic cuckhold fetishists like Superior Spider-Man

Remember kids, cheating is ok because sexism or whatever

She's a married celebrity known to kiss and hug a guy who, as far as everyone knows, isn't her husband. In the real world, this story would be all over tabloids and the social media, particularly spread by people who dislike her journalistic work.

He's a fucking alien whose father is also an alien. What "normal life" are you talking about?

bet he raped her like 38 times...

Attached: rape.png (601x1299, 217K)

I mean he could go to school and have a civilian life. His parents have/had that. Jon is stuck being a superhero 24/7.

corruption in law enforcement is universially intergalactic
dunno

Attached: Superman is against unwanted spicies from Batman and Superman vs AvP 2.png (275x689, 239K)

So Renee and end Vic are both active as the Question? We saw Vic has the tan coat and hat. Was that him earlier in the issue? We saw him earlier in the Leviathan story so he is around.

She cheated on her husband...with her husband?

you mean anti-fraud

Attached: Lois using her right granted by Second Amendement.jpg (1041x1600, 518K)

>Jon is stuck being a superhero 24/7.
You're always a superhero 24/7, evil and danger knows no off time.

In DC's defence, they made it really hot. Especially compared to how sexless most CU romances are these days.

Don't bother, to him writing coherent sentences is a herculean effort apparently, which should tell you the kind of retard you're dealing with

Just saying that if you really didn't care then that you just wouldn't post in this thread.

Republicans are the biggest frauds in america.

>MUH ORANGE MAN BAD

Well, it *is* actually happening. There are companies profiteering from the migrant crisis and members of the Trump administration are benefiting from it, so...

Gah what shit did I just read? Truth? Good journalism? Where? Dishonesty and lies are the SAME. Spin doctoring her own life for her family's benefit . She is simply another version of what she claims to hate. Since when Question drops what he is doing for her?? Rucka doing what he does best. Writing a character he has said he does not get (Superman) in the worse way. Clark comes across as a man with no moral fiber, no spine, even worse at ethics. The man who i think supposed to be a reporter himself but I never see him act like one, seems only there for a booty call and tell Lois how brilliant she is. He is stupid af. Being manipulated emotionally by her. Yet Lois can be was up in Clark's ass and know everything that goes on with his work in the League and reap benefit by getting headlines. Talk about double standards. As for the kid. Jon Kent is a cardboard cut out character. He is a cliche. An attempt to capitalize on cuteness but cliche non the less because you can only do that crap for so long. And Lois and Clark ARE lousy parents. Lois worries more about her headlines than her child. Leaving him was the worse thing she could have ever done.Anyone supporting that is an idiot because you support child abuse/neglect/abandonment. All so your two fave characters can coo at each other and pretend that them boning is love. Bendis saying nothing happened and Jon is fine is lazy , god awful writing. I think if you leavre your brain at the door and worship at the altar of Lois, you will be fine but if you have some common sense you will find this book an insult to your intelligence. Rucka think he is clever but he is lazy too. The guy is not even writing something original. Just stealing stuff he sees on the news and it is this high handed manner thinking Lois can do better than real reporters who sometimes die and many risk their life and don't have Superman to save them or give them benefits is what is shit..

What is this fucking autism?

Odd how Rucka didn't care enough to write about this issue when the last administration did it.

Where is the like button? It’s hard to tell which of the 3 Kents have been butchered the most by the current regime. But it’s probably Lois. Dc should just take a page out of both the movies and tv. Just make Kara the new face of the franchise.

Because the last administration didn't have people profiting off the intentional removal of parent and child.

[citation needed]

We can see your samefagging, user.

I hope you're joking.

Ok
cbsnews.com/news/john-kelly-joins-board-of-caliburn-international-company-operating-largest-unaccompanied-migrant-children-shelter/

cope, libtard

The citation was in regard to your claim that people didn't profit during the previous administration and a few seconds of my own searching has determined that this is false, there were a lot of privately run family detention centers nytimes.com/2016/07/18/opinion/mr-obamas-dubious-detention-centers.html

I wish I was but after leaving the trump administration joined Cailburn international, the company making a profit off the concentration camps.

I haven't read anything with Lois Lane in it for a while, mostly because none of it sounds any good, but I'm interested to see where this goes.

Except the article makes no mention of anyone from the obama administration profiteering off those camps.

fuck Bendis

Not that user.

The overflow of detention centers and usage of private facilities to manage it began on the Trump administration. But the privatization of jail and detention centers is older than Trump or Obama.You're asking user to prove a negative, and that's not how it works. I can't prove your mom doesn't suck dicks for a living.

psmag.com/news/if-conditions-for-detained-migrant-children-got-worse-how-would-we-know
>When Border Patrol apprehends border crossers, or when asylum seekers present themselves at ports of entry, those people are first taken to CBP short-term holding cells to be processed. From that point, migrants can either be released or put into Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody. For children who are traveling unaccompanied, CBP will transfer them into the custody of the Office of Refugee Resettlement (a division within the Department of Health and Human Services). But because of an influx in arrivals and new federal policies (the Trump administration's prioritization of detention has created a huge backlog in the immigration system), many people are now waiting for weeks at a time in CBP cells.

He's showing up later

I have not followed DC for a couple of years, whats the backstory to the secret?

>Last panel

I would be shocked if that didnt turn into a reaction image

>You're asking user to prove a negative, and that's not how it works.
What's good for the goose you know.

SEETHING

DC should just kill off Selina and lois.

lois would absolutely not vote based on party lines

I meant about the Obama Administration not doing the same thing.

That’s a stupid idea, and you’re playing Inti their hands. Dan WANTS you to hate Lois and Selina because he’s obsessed with the “heroes are bachelors” idea

>Pulitzer prize winner cant spell

This always bothered me about Lois

yea private detention centers are literally a holdover from jim crowe era, this is nothing new, people are just finally upset about it because of trump (not because they actually care)

That justice league wages must be really good for them to afford a mansion like that

AND most people dont even give a shit about private detention, save for that bank of america development, they just care that it's kids

Not to the severity of trump where the inhumane conditions is by design to act as a deterrence.

Kill yourself faggot

...like?

Why do you care so much what is posted in a thread?

Are you retarded?

Like overcrowding.

they absolutely were in the first term. Deported 3 million people in the type of ICE raids they can't conduct anymore without the media acting like they're gestapo.

This is because they couldn't refer to it as a crisis and this didn't and don't have the funding (or time) to build enough space.

We see 10-20K new arrivals a month. There are half a million people at the boarder. We'd need to build an entire city to house them.

They need to go home.

They're trying to dissuade people attempting to enter the country as loudly as they can. Not their fault they won't fucking stop.

Thus*

If people won't stop walking into your house when you tell them to stop it isn't your fault it's overcrowded.

Why not just release them?

Mexico won't take them.

i didn't not understand the first panel. i am a idiot?

How does any of this justify packing 50 people in a room with a holding capacity of 12?

If the news filters out maybe the next time the room will only have forty people because ten people would rather not be in that room.

Because why should we release non-citizens into our country?

They packed themselves in. They don't get to decide the process of illegally entering a country and making a nearly impossible to prove asylum claim.

>They packed themselves in.
No they didn't.

Then the trump administration is using inhuman conditions as a deterrence.

>Because why should we release non-citizens into our country?
Why should we detain them?

>this house is really small and full of people
>I'll enter it
>JESUS CHRIST WHY DID YOU PACK ME IN HERE

No they're simply not building a city for non-citizens.

Well done? If they increase capacity more people will come. If they don't then fewer will, making the conditions more humane. America doesn't have a responsibility for other country's citizens.

Maybe they could just set up a kill zone along the border and just end their troubles there. Then no one would be in inhumane conditions.

Because they've crossed the boarder illegally which is a crime and because you don't just gain entry to a country because you ask.

Asylum claims need to be proven.

How is it sustainable in anyway to just let them flow in?

>No they're simply not building a city for non-citizens.
But they are, these concentration camps are expensive.

How is it sustainable to keep them detained?

12 capacity rooms for 50 is cheaper than 50 capacity rooms for 50 you mongoloid.

But releasing them would be cheaper and better.

Home for a lot of them isn't Mexico, and Mexico doesn't want them either

It isn't. But it costs less than allowing unending flows of people while politicians are proposing universal healthcare and higher education.

Bleeding from the ass is better than ripping your intestines out.

Because what other option is there currently? Mexico refuses to take them, we can't just release them I to the US. What do you want them to do?

>But releasing them would be cheaper and better.
No it wouldn't. The drain on services would be huge. Are you actually retarded?

>Cheaper
Not at all. And you can prove this if you like.

>better
I disagree so it's immediately made your opinion mute.

I never said Mexico was home for them. I said home the other user said Mexico wouldn't take them.

If you cannot prove your asylum claim you should not illegally enter a country and expect asylum.

>America doesn't have a responsibility for other country's citizens.
But it does have a responsibility to treat them humanely under the 8th amendment.

It's bait user. He doesn't know how much detaining them costs and he doesn't care how much strain they put on the system.

No they don't.

>it does have a responsibility to treat them humanely under the 8th amendment
Which it would do if they would come in reasonable amounts and go through proper processes. If they decide not to then America shouldn't have to respect proper process either, especially when they make it impossible to do so.

>But it costs less than allowing unending flows of people while politicians are proposing universal healthcare and higher education.
Not really. Those concentration camps are doing nothing for nobody and will always have a negative net worth in terms of spending.

>you can prove this if you like.
Easy, keeping them in concentration camps cost money.

>Those concentration camps are doing nothing for nobody
You're right, the US Army should just kill them. Much more humane.

>Because what other option is there currently?
Not keep them in overcrowded cells.

So kill them?

Not nearly as much as keeping them detained.

Since 38 people are only costing supplies and no infrastructure, seems like they'd be a far bigger drain on the systems.

That's even if they didn't cost more in the country than in a room.

>seems like they'd be a far bigger drain on the systems.
Hardly, the system is already taking care of millions of americans.

I notice you didn't address what it costs to allow non-citizens to build a new life here with no funding of their own.

It's not that strange. Many great writers have poor spelling and rely on their editors or family members to make their manuscripts readable.

The Constitution does not have a "only if they do it right" clause

... so because there are a lot of people in America any more people don't count as people?

You are retarded, aren't you.

>this bucket of water has a hole in it
>poking a new hole in it will surely not hasten in how fast it drains.

They can go home. They don't want to. I'm sure anyone willing to admit their crime of illegal entry will be allowed to leave if they agree to not come back under penalty of illegal entry again and fraud for the false claim.

And do what with them exactly?

It sort of does. The constitution is protect America and its citizens. These people aren't even attempting to be citizens.

They don't care user. They really don't. They think the "good" or "right" thing (according to their opinion) means sustainability doesn't matter.

It's better for the rescue boat to sink thank to leave anyone behind.

By process of elimination he wants all occupants of the concentration camps above the amount they were designed for to be killed.

I think he left.

Hopefully ICE got him.

That's the thing with these people; they truly think this shit is wonderful, groundbreaking and totally the most interesting shit in the world.

Really its just a soapbox for rucka to bitch about the president while also shitting on the idea that Lois loves clark and not Superman.

>Hating Trump
>Cucking Clark Kent
Living parody.

Just here for Vic and Renee

Just because she's a Republican doesn't mean she would be kissing Trump's ass and refusing to report on his administration shit.
Keep in mind, the Hillary Clinton e-mail story was first reported by the New York Times. Journalists aren't supposed to let ideology get in the way of reporting things.

They could have put out two books by lesser known creative teams for half the cost of production each instead of paying this piece of shit Rucka and this terrible artist.

This is why there needs to b a complete editorial and executive overhaul in the DC office. They refuse to ditch their over the hill friends and hire new talent (other than diversity and headline "hires" for one or two failed projects).

If you think the media is fairly covering the president you're likely a liberal faggot who looked forward to this book so really do you disagree with my answer to anons question?

Almost everything the media has been reporting on the President is actually true.
And to answer your question, I wasn't looking forward to this book, I just came here to see the shitstorm I knew would happen.

is not remotely Republican, that's full-on reesistance signaling.

So you're just here to shitpost?

>almost everything
>actually true
First off the accuracy they're shooting for should be 100. It used to be with the acceptance that perfection is impossible. Now they just disclose their bias (or not) and let the reader/viewer hash out whether to believe them or not.

Beyond that when we live in a country that decides mueller didn't clear the president because he didn't say "he's innocent" while finding cleared murderers like OJ to be innocent there isn't any "truth" just how you personally feel.

DEMOCRACY DIES IN DARKNESS

Yeah I'm getting sick of these, writers are dragging her through the mud without realizing it. Ironically this is how modern "journalists" are these days. Scumbags. That should be a core focus.

>that decides mueller didn't clear the president because he didn't say "he's innocent"
No, it's because people actually read the report and see that there is a lot of shit that could be considered an impeachable offense. Mueller made it explicit that he didn't indict the President only because he is following the policy that only Congress can do anything against the President.

>while finding cleared murderers like OJ to be innocent
Nobody believes that OJ is innocent, dude.

The "impeachable offenses" were actions that could hypothetically be construed as obstruction of justice. The DOJ said it wasn't, any reasonable person not tainted by bias against the president would also agree. Obstruction of justice is petty bullshit especially considering that the investigation was ultimately completed.

What a boring terrible issue.

>The DOJ said it wasn't, any reasonable person not tainted by bias against the president would also agree
Ah yes, the Attorney-General named by Trump is clearly not biased when he says that there is no obstruction.

>Nobody believes that OJ is innocent, dude.
You'll LARP but it's very clear you don't know any black people.

So why didn't he recommend charges to congress?

thots gonna thot

We were specifically talking about the media. The media did not believe that OJ is innocent and still doesn't.

Because that's not Mueller's job. He laid out his findings and let Congress determine what to do.

>Obstruction of justice is petty bullshit
Why? Trump did in fact try to impede investigations multiple times. He's made no effort of hiding it.
He's lucky that unlike Nixon, he has a legion of sycophants who will bend over backwards to defend anything he does.

And Mueller was appointed by Rod Rosenstein who was also appointed by Trump. This is how these things work.

And Congress has yet to press charges. Even Pelosi is saying impeaching him would do more harm than good to the Democratic Party right now.

In order to obstruct justice, usually there needs to be an underlying crime. In this case it was the accusation that Trump conspired with Russia, which turned out to be untrue. Therefore there was no underlying crime. I mean can you actually name a law he broke? Hypothetical situations don't count.

Also who are you planning to vote for? You are going to vote right user?

They found no evidence of a crime so it doesn't matter that he frequently vented about the situation and didn't 100% capitulate to all their demands as soon as possible. When they impeached Clinton back in the 90s, yes, he did commit perjury, but impeaching a guy about lying about infidelity in what was supposed to be an investigation about real estate fraud was also petty bullshit. Most Americans agreed which is why his approval ratings went up.

Difference is that Rosenstein appointed Mueller against Trump's wishes.

>And Congress has yet to press charges. Even Pelosi is saying impeaching him would do more harm than good to the Democratic Party right now.
I know. Impeachment will never happen because Republicans will never turn on Trump, meaning that any votes on it would be a waste of time. All that would happen is that Trump would brag about being cleared.

>In order to obstruct justice, usually there needs to be an underlying crime
No, there doesn't. Any interference into a judicial process is a crime. At the very least, it is extemely unethical and should not be tolerated from any president.

>was the accusation that Trump conspired with Russia
But several members of his campaign did or at least tried. Trump didn't want people finding that out, which is why he wanted to obstruct.

>Also who are you planning to vote for? You are going to vote right user?
I'm not voting for Trump if that's what you're asking, but you probably already knew that.

This. Mary Jane has already improved greatly now that Slott is gone and not actively trying to ruin her at every single turn. Once Bendis leaves everything will go back to normal. Unless King takes over the Superman books in which case she is fucked.

>But several members of his campaign did or at least tried. Trump didn't want people finding that out, which is why he wanted to obstruct.
But why did the report actually say that when approached by Russia the Trump Administration outright refused any assistance?

>I'm not voting for Trump if that's what you're asking, but you probably already knew that.
No shit Sherlock. I want to know who, out of the 21 chuckle fucks that the Democrats have put up for slaughter, do you want to vote for? Bernie for all his free shit? Kamala because she'll sleep with you? Yang for much $1000? Or Biden to let him sniff your hair?

Every one of those "chuckle fucks" would still be better than Trump.

When will you retards finally understand that Clark and Superman are truly the same person. You can't take the alien out of Clark just like you can't take Clark out of the alien.

>Because that's not Mueller's job.
His job was absolutely to recommend how to proceed.

Multiple witnesses against him didnthe same thing. Christine Ford could be charged with obstruction for the AirBnB lie she told.

So which one do you like best? Why are you deflecting?

>But several members of his campaign did or at least tried. Trump didn't want people finding that out, which is why he wanted to obstruct.
Not even one. Not a single charge was related to the election.

I wasn't deflecting, I just didn't like the way you phrased your question.
But if you insist, I haven't decided who I prefer yet. I definitely don't want Bernie though.

>Asks a question
>Replies twice before answering
>Still provides a non answer
Well at least you don't like that communist I guess. Why exactly do you hate Trump so much user? Which of his policies do you dislike? And please be more specific than "he's stupid" or "he's racist". Or if you are going to use reasons like that, list actual examples of such behavior.

I didn't say I don't understand this. You seem to want to have a discussion abiut a different topic.

You didn't really refute your deflection you simply explained it.

>Tomasi Lois : Awesome Mama Bear who taken over the Furries to save her son
>Bendis Lois : Worst Mother ever

Yeah. Damn. As much as I want to see Rucka writing more Renee as Question and Lois married to Clark, I can't stand that he's got a bad case of TDS. Plus I haven't bothered with DC in years and am not about to go back. Even if Rucka does an amazing job with this, I don't trust Didio and the idiots in charge to let him continue it.

At least Republicans aren't pretending to be progressive like Democrats are. Democrats pretend to be the progressive party, but they've sold out to Wall Street just as much as the damn Republicans. I'd say Democrats are the bigger frauds.

It's even sadder when you look at their immigration policies that Rucka seems to support here. They want open borders. That's not progressive. It's a way for corporate America to get a cheap exploitable workforce. Not to mention all the illegal human and drug trafficking across the border. Open borders is a far right wing ideal.

If you look at the voting records you'd see that voting in for corporate interests fall entirely within Party lines. When it comes to selling the american public to big business it's majorly the republicans.

>Open borders is a far right wing ideal.
Then why doesn't the far right support it?

So suddenly we have two Questions... Which is some confusing continuity shenanigans since Renee becoming the Question pretty much needs Vic to die for it to happen but he's clearly fine.

They wanted the member berries without getting rid of the spic. It's as simple as that.

Because nationalism (and racism) trumps the free market to their eyes. Plus the Republicans are mostly more neo-cons than just right wingers anyway.

I don't mind it. Just like having Jaimie and Ted together. As great as his story was in 52, I'd just as well have both of them alive. None of that fits in these later reboots anyway.

So, people shouldn't care because it's kids this time AND because private detection centers have been a thing for a while now.

Attached: pensive retard.jpg (575x564, 206K)

this is the most delusional thing ever posted

Is it? Sounds pretty accurate to me.

What is this about?

Attached: this is you.gif (450x253, 3.59M)

>half the thread is politics

MODS!

>to me
A delusional person.

hahahahahaha
he went so butthurt he called jannie hahahahahaha

Attached: hahahahahah.png (995x389, 127K)

>close this thread so I can re-story time it after the shills ban anyone who dislikes it in this thread

The republican president call the press the enemy of the people, he even used the term lying press to describe them.

you have no ground to stand on, and you can't stand in the air defying gravity either

Attached: 05Superheroes-zohar-superJumbo.gif (1050x1034, 1.39M)

Republicans aren't anti-free press, only Trump.

No he called the press who lie an enemy. The press who don't are not. You being ESL is the problem here.

Literally.

>No he called the press who lie an enemy.
No, he calls anyone that says anything negative about him an enemy, even if it's the truth.
Fox News and InfoWars lie all the time yet he conveniently doesn't consider them enemies.

Also, Trump "joking" with Putin about "getting rid" of journalists is a fucking disgrace, I honestly couldn't believe it when somebody told me that happened.

Those that lie have effectively done what Russian supposedly wanted; they've eroded trust in our systems more than ever. THEY are the ones falsely claiming we have an illegitimate president. THEY are the ones putting citizens against each other with "children in cages" "punch a Nazi" rhetoric.

>No, he calls anyone that says anything negative about him an enemy, even if it's the truth.
He doesn't and never has. You literally just proved your inability to listen and comprehend English was at fault by saying he called the press liars when specifying people in the press who lie.

Pretty sure that all continuities have Lois smooching Superman happen before she marries Clark. Obviously everyone will bring it up but it isn't cheating

>when specifying people in the press who lie.
Then how come he never calls out Fox News and InfoWars for lying?

It's because faggots can't accept mythology without demonizing fictional beings and casting them as humanly flawed. Essentially the same type of people who think Zeus is nothing but a serial rapist or that Odin is more than a patriarchal asshole. They can't accept the concepts of the old gods so obviously they can't accept what Kirby was doing with the new gods.

>read a comic book about a reporter in 2019
>ORANGE MAN BAD

Attached: 9477234930_88614d3573[1].jpg (500x288, 106K)

Wrong thread.

>infowars
Are you stuck in 2016? I'm dead serious. Nobody gives a fuck about Alex jones or infowars.

>Le faux news
They don't "lie" nearly as much as you faggots imagine.

I know he's trying to make a topical dig, but it'd be well within the WH's right to eject and revoke the credentials of a member of the press for making unsourced and uncorroborated allegations of corruption against the administration. Any competent press secretary would immediately turn that around on her, pointing out that her allegations are meaningless, and that if she did have sources and evidence, her withholding it for an article instead of handing it over to the relevant authorities is indicative that she's more interested in furthering her career than actually stopping it. Also given the setup the subcontractors who are actually running the camps are the ones at fault, making her open to allegations that she's intentionally avoiding going against the corporations.

Yeah before, the picture everyone is referring to is recent. It's in Bendis'
AC

>Orange man keeps antagonizing reporters and spreading violent rhetoric against them and even approves of a killing of a reporter for an American paper with Saudi Arabia
>WTF WHY ARE REPORTERS NOT IN LOVE WITH MY DADDY PRESIDENT?!??

>Are you stuck in 2016? I'm dead serious. Nobody gives a fuck about Alex jones or infowars.
Trump praised Alex Jones and even went on his show. Just because it happened in 2016 doesn't mean it didn't happen.

>They don't "lie" nearly as much as you faggots imagine.
They sure as hell lie far more than CNN and MSNBC combined.

Kill yourself. Stream it.

Like clockwork

>They sure as hell lie far more than CNN and MSNBC combined
[Citation needed]

Why is that a problem? Why didn't he do so?

>Republicans aren't anti-free press,
They don't call it the liberal media for nothing.

>Orange man keeps antagonizing reporters
*frauds that constantly lie
>spreading violent rhetoric against them
no
>approves of a killing of a reporter
bluepilled

Attached: ISIS-ibn-salman-khashoggi-678x381.jpg (678x381, 44K)

Trump and the media both engage in disgusting immoral behavior for the own selfish interests (and I don't give a shit if you think one is more guilty than the other)

Making Lois a stand-in for the real world mainstream media taints the character. It's the same thing as when Goyer had Superman renounce his US citizenship. They're timeless icons and should be above this petty ripped-from-the-headlines demagoguery.

>spreading violent rhetoric against them
>no
Yes.

>Nobody gives a fuck about Alex jones or infowars.
uh, 2019 Spider-Man did

This is probably why
>snopes.com/fact-check/obama-build-cages-immigrants/

NO!

You do know Trump will never pat you on the back for sticking up for him on Yea Forums, right?

it's not about Trump.
Truth and Justice matters, everything else can go to hell and burn.

Attached: 33ca06472ad7da2d4ec035af61858a07--superman-art-superman-stuff mix of Alex Ross Superman new52 Truth. (236x427, 15K)

The shame of it is that Lois navigating the current landscape as a principled conservative reporter could be an interesting story to tell, but Rucka can only do "Murphy Brown in the DC Universe."

I'd be pretty interested in a Lois book by Rucka if it weren't a Bendis spin-off.

Lois lane isn't a conservative though.

>truth and justice matter
>shills for the crook in chief

>real world journalist is assaulted and suffers brain damage during an Antifa counter-protest
>meanwhile Lois is #stunningandbrave for pulling a Jim Acosta on a blustery Sarah Huckabee Sanders stand-in

Really gets the noggin joggin

Your proud boy blogger is not a real journalist.

How is it that Marvel comics are better right now?

Maybe Cortez and others should have given the border adequate funding and not shot down the bill then you filthy fucking retard?

They kept denying it as a crisis, despite the ever-growing numbers and forecasts for more. Despite women and children getting molested in record numbers. Despite kids being recycled by men passing them off as theirs to gain entry. There's an insane amount of AFRICAN MIGRANTS at the border right now, they literally crossed an entire fucking ocean to get to Mexico. There are so many lies and you cunts guzzle it all up.
youtube.com/watch?v=2OyHt1oIhPk

nah, that was probably just another one of those fake hate crimes that Andy tried to warn us about

>linking to a youtuber to try and prove your point

>Tim Pool
But it's hilarious how the far right both defends the camps but also try to blame the left for them.

Attached: 7aceik3pte731.png (241x459, 215K)

>One badly written propaganda piece is the only true characterisation of Lois Lane

That's pathetic

What a rebuttal.

Cortez and the dems literally voted against border and camp funding. I hate you faggots so fucking much.

thought it was beanies all the way down

>Tim Pool
>far right
How?

Attached: pmax-09.jpg (1148x1190, 311K)

She explicitly was, see Additionally, Tomasi's characterization didn't contradict it. In the Washington DC roadtrip arc, she made a dismissive crack about violent Hollywood movies and didn't say anything about current politics.
Decisions wasn't a propaganda piece, it was just a silly 2008 election-themed mini. The writer also justified it with her background (she's a military brat and her father's daughter).

>Decisions wasn't a propaganda piece
What's hilarious is that you place a shitty election comic over decades of characterization.

>Cortez and the dems literally voted against border and camp funding
Good. That money would have only gone to funding night raids on communities of immigrants.

>Decisions wasn't a propaganda piece,

It was written by Judd Winnick and BIll Willingham. Two guys who were known for heavy handed politics in their stories. And Willingham had an entire anti-abortion storyline for Fables that got nixed.

51% of border / camp personnel are Hispanic.

Doesn't prevent them for being jackboot thugs of the state.

>Cortez and the dems literally voted against border and camp funding.
You act as if that funding would have actually gone to the kids' benefits. You are pretending you don't know those are privately run camps, for profit camps, the children are kidnapped for money.

Feel free to post examples of post-Crisis Lois Lane being a proud liberal. I don't recall any off-hand.
Getting Winick the liberal and Willingham the conservative to write a political book is as even-handed as one can possibly be. That's not propaganda.

I'm happy you're unhappy.

>That's not propaganda
It's just a mischaracterization of Lois.

The children are often 'kidnapped' by the people bringing them across.

Feel free to post your evidence.

>The children are often 'kidnapped' by the people bringing them across.
Where's your evidence?

Choke on it.
theepochtimes.com/smugglers-using-kidnapped-children-to-get-migrants-into-us-illegally_2866072.html

progressivesforimmigrationreform.org/child-recycling-rings-smuggle-migrants-into-u-s-says-dhs/

30% of children dragged to the border are kidnapped. They are brought there in the hope sympathy will let their kidnapper be mistaken for their parent and they'll be let across. The adults will then immediately dump them in the wilderness. ICE once had to round up 20 kids who were abandoned in a corn field. 98% of little girls who are dragged to the border by their stupid parents are kidnapped before they cross the border and sold into human trafficking and sex slavery. Even when they aren’t, human smugglers rape little girls all the time because the parents are at their mercy. If you don’t believe it ask yourself why all child detention centers are 98% boys. Your foolish sympathy and knee jerk reaction to throw sympathy on anyone with a child has led to kidnappings, death, and rape on a mass scale. Congratulations.

Still going to need some proof of this.

theepochtimes.com/trump-insider-says-presidents-foreign-policy-shaped-by-compassion-and-balance_2985185.html
That's a shill site.

You should see their tv channel. It's basically Foxnews in Chinese.

But where's your evidence?

assuming that all of this is true explain how that justifies the government kidnapping the children and then locking them up in even worse prison camps where thousands have already reported being sexually abused by the prison guards

The proof is how only one comic written says Lois is supposed to be a republican.

Where's yous? The NTD and ET has been pro-Trump since the election.

And that one comic was written by a conservative.

>thousands have already reported being sexually abused by the prison guards
Is this like that "drinking out of the toilet" bullshit Cortez pushed that was proven bullshit?

"progressivesforimmigrationreform.org" isn't cucky enough for you?

It's a bullshit site repeating state propaganda, it's clearly not a legit site.

>was proven bullshit?
Where is your evidence?

I linked a leftwing source and the info is easily available. It's an ongoing crises.

"Around 100 members of a refugee and migrant caravan travelling towards the US have reportedly fallen victim to organised crime as they moved through Mexico.

Thousands streamed into Mexico City on Monday to seek shelter in a sports stadium on the eve of the US midterm elections in which Donald Trump has repeatedly warned about the advancing caravan and ordered thousands of troops to the border.

But around 100 members, including children, did not arrive in Mexico City because they were kidnapped along the route and handed to organised crime groups, Arturo Peimbert, ombudsman for the human rights commission in Oaxaca, told HuffPost Mexico."

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/migrant-caravan-kidnap-mexico-trump-midterm-elections-oaxaca-organised-crime-a8619731.html

So what? Lois's character and background fit a conservative's. She made her name writing about crime in the city and not in the bleeding heart "we need to give them compassion and money so they won't be criminals" way.
It was co-written by a liberal and a conservative.

Attached: Lois-Lane-B.jpg (1500x2294, 1.53M)

Cortez being a liar who never even toured the goddamned facility.

>I linked a leftwing source
No you didn't, you linked a shill site.
>It's an ongoing crises
Created and maintained by the Republican party

>Lois's character and background fit a conservative's
No it doesn't, she hates her dad so why would she support funding the everwar that kills more americans through suicide than any enemy action? And she made a name by writing against corruption.

"progressivesforimmigrationreform.org" isn't Republican.

>Is this like that "drinking out of the toilet" bullshit Cortez pushed that was proven bullshit?
the toilet claim is already collaborated by other testimonies from migrants. as for the abuse claim
nytimes.com/2019/02/27/us/immigrant-children-sexual-abuse.html
>The federal government received more than 4,500 complaints in four years about the sexual abuse of immigrant children who were being held at government-funded detention facilities, including an increase in complaints while the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant families at the border was in place, the Justice Department revealed this week.

It's a white nationalist website.

>the toilet claim is already collaborated by other testimonies from migrants.
Proofs?

>she hates her dad
This only happened when he turned into an outright villain after he faked his death in Our Worlds At War.

>Not yet. When I'm ready.

Fuck off.

You're foolish.

>178 were accusations that adult staff members had sexually assaulted immigrant children, while the rest were allegations of minors assaulting other minors, the report said.
I hate you.

>pathetic cuckhold fetishists like Superior Spider-Man
You mean that series where everyone was afraid of cuckholdry, which was foolish since it never happened?

Wonder Woman was constantly cheating on Superman back during New 52.

Attached: 19.jpg (1440x2214, 624K)

>Created and maintained by the Republican party
The Republicans aren't forcing migrants to trapse through Mexico and try to enter the US illegally. They're trying to build a wall to prevent that.

>her withholding it for an article instead of handing it over to the relevant authorities is indicative that she's more interested in furthering her career than actually stopping it.
Ah yes, because we've done an excellent job regardless of party to protect whistle blowers and not throw their asses in jail. But sure, it's only about reporters furthering their careers.

>open to allegations that she's intentionally avoiding going against the corporations.
You stop the policy, and that dries up the profitability of the corporations, which is all they care about. Oh, you're gonna shame the corporations? As long as policy makes what they're doing legal, how are they doing anything wrong? I'll bet they're going to feel so bad that American taxpayers don't like them as they get to cash checks off of government contracts, that American consumers can't even vote against with their wallet. You'd have her go after the symptom instead of the disease, and these days, it's not like anyone has the balls to do that, or that the few who do are successful in their attempts to treat the disease.

>This Machine Kills Fascists
Heh. Clever, Rucka.

Attached: file.png (1140x1433, 1.31M)

Republicans are the ones operating the concentration camps.

It's Superman's logo and a bloody scratch or a bullet wound, or a vague female figure, I'm not so sure either. Maybe it made more sense if I read more Supes comics.

It's a death of superman reference.

But they aren't forcing the migrants to illegally migrate.

Vic, but Renee is showing up as the Question in this too.

Judging by the fact that a Lois Lane storytime has 300+ replies I’m guessing Rucka insulted some Trumptards. Lmao I knew this run was going to be great.

They are treating them in a cruel and inhumane manner.

Border agents have already released a video directly addressing / disproving it. She lied.

They broke the law. Should they be rewarded for such things?

And yet that doesn't translate to sales in any way.

>running DC into the ground to own the cons
Driving away everyone who voted for the guy who became president, brilliant sales strategy.

The 8th amendment clearly states no cruel or unusual punishment.

Proof?

He doesn't know this user he doesn't read comics. Rucka said she's a TDS reporter so that's what she is to user.

Didio and Lee couldn't teach a fucking high school business class those two are complete idiots. They couldn't sell a free pound of coke to a crackhead.

For citizens

The 8th amendment applies to citizens of the United States. These people are not.

It's applies to noncitizens too genius.

How about just not make a story about a teenager spending years in captivity if it doesn't matter to the character?

What exactly is cruel and unusual about being detained in an air conditioned building?

That's too fucking bad, there's too many people to take care of. Maybe they should fuck off back where they came from?

It isn't our goddamn responsibility, we aren't the fucking daycare center of the planet.

No it doesn't, "genius." Illegal immigrants are neither citizens NOR RESIDENTS of the USA. The constitution does not apply to them.

Of course, judges can and do make exceptions.

Could you not move the goalposts please? Thanks

COPE AND SEETHE

Air conditioned building turned purposely very cold, with no blankets or any insulation? Absolutely

Would you rather them sit in the 110 degree heat?

>The constitution does not apply to them.
Yeah it does.

Lois is not a Republican, that Judd Winick panel I’m sure you’ve got saved is not canon.

Is Rucka gonna turn Lois into a dyke or bisexual?

One of the future solicits said that they’ll be addressing the continuity of it all.

I liked it. The butthurt on Yea Forums is going to be part of the fun going forward.

Enjoyable first issue but who's ass am I kicking for that terrible title logo?

I don't think that's canon anymore, user. Everyone is a liberal in comics.

The he line is forced as shit.

Glad they are finally dealing with the kissing in public thought that would be swept under the rug but action and now this. At least looks like they are not retconing the marriage to be Clark was pretending and Lois was married to Superman all along.

Annnnd dropped. Fuck off with this sexist shit. As people have pointed out, Lois is being retarded and should be immediately called out on it, because people are of course talking shit about her because SHE'S married. As far as they know, Superman is not. Cheating with a married person is bad, but not nearly as bad as being a married person cheating.

>So, people shouldn't care because it's kids this time AND because private detection centers have been a thing for a while now.
People shouldn't care because they're not citizens and should be treated as harshly as needed to get them the fuck out of the country with the idea that they won't fucking come back. We don't need these thieves.

dawwww

Superman should still get some flack for being a homewrecker, and yet he doesn't.

Attached: sarah emoji.jpg (686x704, 37K)

> Press calls the President a liar
> Press is anti-government

There's your retarded logic in action, retard.

Don't know what I was expecting, but this is the worst single issue I've read this year (so far). Just awful.

THIS IS WHAT DEMOCRATS ACTUALLY BELIEVE

>You've got to remember to sleep.
Does he even need to sleep? Or eat, for that matter?

>But they aren't forcing the migrants to illegally migrate.
I mean if you know someone is in a position where they are at risk of imminent death if they don't migrate (ie they have no rational choice to migrate) and you deliberately slow immigration processing to a crawl such that they would be forced to act irrationally and stay in danger or migrate illegally, yeah, you're forcing people to illegally migrate. Threatening someone with death if they don't do something is what I would describe as force.

To quote Donald Trump from yesterday, "Many of these illegals aliens are living far better now than where they came from, and in far safer conditions."

The Constitution generally applies to anyone and anything on US soil without diplomatic immunity, m8. There are specific sections which only apply to specific groups though, like citizens, the government, states, etc. And sections of it can be specifically made to not apply on US soil by Congress if that soil is not part of the Union of States.

Lois needs superpowers to make me respect her as supermans equal.

DC should just kill off Selina and lois.

Deportation, while itself an issue, is nothing compared to forced detention in inhumane conditions

>basic human rights apply only to citizen
How the fuck can you be this retarded?

Jon is a shit character and Lois was written ooc and bad by shit writers.

You're an idiot. It's okay if Lois is written bad but it's not okay when Jon is.
You are a shit eater.

Attached: ThisMachineFNV.png (3000x750, 679K)

Trump is the best president of the United States of the last times. He and the Republicans talks about jobs and preventing illegal aliens from destroying the country while dems talk about pronouns and how the White Man should feel bad about everything happening in the world.

t.redditor

>inhuman conditions
No Alexandria, they were not drinking out of toilets. You have been told this already.

She's great when she's written as girl Tintin instead of a liberal fantasy.

>Make the point that journalists don't lie
>"See! Trumps administration is receiving graft from the guys commissioned to build immigrant holding centers!"
Cucka what are you doing?

>White woman calls an older brown woman kiddo
The fuck?

>Companies hired to build detention centers
And? How is this different from any other government contractor?

You think the government can just clap their hands and make buildings appear?

>He looked into ways to legally end the bullshit probe that was proven bullshit when it failed to pull Boris and Natasha out from behind the oval office
>IMBEACH! IMBEACH!

The story literally ends on Lois revealing Trump's administration takes graft from Lex Luthor. How the fuck do you not talk about politics?

>He looked into ways to legally end the bullshit probe
Except trying at all is, in and of itself, not legal. So what you're proposing is a nonsense statement unless you think Trump has dictatorial powers.

The mainstream media are liars and sellouts though. The actual journalists who do journalism are all independent youtube commentators like Crowder.

This. They couldn't have picked a worse time to make Lois a lefty cheerleader when an American journalist has his skull cracked by antifa.

do americans realize how annoying they are about politics now?

im talking both sides

>Trying isn't legal
Like hell it isn't. Good luck trying to play lawyer games in court over that. Even the Dems know they wouldn't win that way and its why they're all talk no bite when it comes to IMBEACH.

Hey that's a funny parody of a retarded conservacuck, user, good job.

We're the global hegemon and we're nearing an election year. Even Japan will be talking about Trump's re-election soon.

Thanks for proving you don't know what you're talking about. Yes, you can't impede an investigation, that's a crime. The investigation is what's there to prove your innocence. It is part of the justice process, so of course the justice process will not allow you to interfere with it. You're a nonsense person with nonsense ideas of how the world works.

Yeah real dictator letting the nothing burger probe run its course and making tweets about how its bullshit. Total Mao move right there.

Nice non-argument NPC.

>Being ran through by a legal process on transparently obvious shaky footing
>Not allowed to talk bad about it, not allowed to publicly question it, not allowed to talk to your legal council on possible ways of legally ending it
>You're expected to pretend that you're guilty and that you trust the corrupt people running the no-limits investigation to prove your innocence
What the fuck kind of police state do you live in user?

When someone sues you are you supposed to just lie down and think of England?

>Talks to his lawyers about what he can legally do
>That' impeding an investigation
Even the Dems know that's bullshit that will never hold up in court which is EXACTLY why they did nothing but yap like a pack of chihuahuas and then moved on to putting their hope behind sleepy Joe.

Oh is your script back to saying "NPC"? Was "dilate" not working out for you?
Thanks for proving you didn't even read a single letter of the Mueller report and demonstrating your ignorance of what Trump actually did. What next, you're going to pretend Russia didn't literally hack voting machines in select Florida districts too? You're a political shill and a retard to boot and you don't even get anything out of it besides paying more money during tax season which is the most pathetic thing of all.

>Russia hacked voting machines
In what reality?

Hacking voter databases isn't the same as stuffing the ballots NPC-kun. We spy on other countries like that all the time.

Then please tell me what Trump did that you can make a legal case out of.

Voting databases=digitized collection of registered voters

Voting machines=the buttons you press on the big box with the plastic curtain

>waaaahhhh Drumpf stole the election

Attached: tranny.png (227x228, 91K)

When you can't argue ideologically, argue that the other side cheated. It's the last gamble of a party that knows its about to get BTFO hard.

Think of this from the Left's perspective. They're going to have to confront one of several realities soon, none of which are good.

1. The problem is Trump is an evil supergenius, insane, and a Russian puppet (how this ties into a Russian sub getting sunk IDK but there it is) and America is stupid enough to re-elect him.

2. The problem is their party which is so inept, so divided, and so out of touch they lost to a guy that was on WWE.

3. The problem is Trump was right and they were wrong which invites one hell of a dark night of the soul.

I can taste your fear and anxiety. When I pull the lever for Trump 2020 I will think of your fear and smile.

>People shouldn't care because they're not citizens and should be treated as harshly as needed to get them the fuck out of the country with the idea that they won't fucking come back. We don't need these thieves.

Attached: tumblr_inline_mugyjz5ZH21roj9wu.png (500x333, 252K)

This portrayal of Lois is really triggering me. I always thought that she is too professional to bring politics into her work. Lois is better that this shit.

I don't know why the hell they don't use Lois and Jimmy and the Daily Planet to make interesting stories about the DC universe. Have Lois interview different space aliens living on Earth and what they think of Superman--Jo'nn, Starfire, J'emm, etc.

Why the fuck do they take Superman's supporting cast and transform them into liberal cheerleaders?

Their living conditions are fine for jail cells and will improve once the wall goes up.

Great, more fatphillia propaganda...

Who is the president in DC verse? Because it's kind of hard to top Luthor in villainy department.

Imagine, people are punished for breaking the law, shocking.

Sure, keep telling yourself that. Their treatment is fine and the wall is a real thing.

Attached: Tommy Lee Jones_stare.jpg (814x500, 50K)

Is it fatphilia when your normal shape is spherical?

Trump. Didn't you read it?

It's Trump. He shows up in Suicide Squad.

Attached: suicide-squad-39-donald-trump-1101204.jpg (768x421, 93K)

When you break the law you don't get put in a hotel, you get put in a cell.

>But the law is badong!
No it isn't. If they wanted to reverse the socialist policies of their homeland they would march against the government, not the border. Until they do that, they're bringing vampiric socialist practices, lefty votes, and wellfare drains into the country. That's not even getting into crime. The law exists for a good reason.

Imagine, forcing people into piss poor conditions for a misdemeanor, shocking.

Their treatment is fine and the wall will go up once emergency funding clears SCOTUS. Trump's already made progress getting Mexico to put in some work checking immigration and getting some earmarked bundles.

Can't do the time, don't do the crime.

Most of those people haven't even broke the law, friendo. They have been following it by applying for asylum, and they get put in a cell.

It's not a misdemeanor.

At the heart of the issue is that they don't think it should be a crime. Look at how many dem candidates raised their hands when asked if free healthcare for illegals was good.

They see nothing at all wrong with unskilled laborers flooding into America to ride the wellfare train until the wheels fall off.

>I don't know what a misdemeanor is.

Applying for asylum doesn't mean you can cross the border.

Is it even technically a crime? I mean I don't think its illegal in Mexico to jump the border. I don't think they're punished when they're sent back. And they aren't US citizens so they can't be prosecuted like a citizen.

Legally how do you punish jumpers?

Doesn't matter. If they don't want to be detained at the US border they're more than welcome to stay in Mexico. In fact if they're actually seeking asylum, international law dictates they need to accept offers of asylum from the first country they enter that offers it. In this case that's Mexico. Mexico has offered these migrants asylum but they don't care and continue in to the US.

Or better yet, they could try to fix the shit hole that is South America.

Wow, man. You really have no idea how the process for asylum-seeking is, do you?

It's clear that you don't. For instance, what do you think happens if I cross into Japan without a visa and shout asylum? You think they put me in a hotel?

Note the third bullet point. Mexico has offered them asylum so they would be barred from applying in the US.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-072508_Chrome.jpg (1200x589, 321K)

>In fact if they're actually seeking asylum, international law dictates they need to accept offers of asylum from the first country they enter that offers it. In this case that's Mexico. Mexico has offered these migrants asylum but they don't care and continue in to the US.
Mexico has not offered asylum, nor accepted safe third country status from the US.

>Or better yet, they could try to fix the shit hole that is South America.

Do you know why there is violence and rampant poverty in Central America right now? The US War on Drugs and US gun trade. You can't pretend US foreign policy is not causing this.

>Do you know why there is violence and rampant poverty in Central America right now? The US War on Drugs and US gun trade. You can't pretend US foreign policy is not causing this.
Thanks Obama!

Nigga its cause we care about the kids that we separate them from their parents.
Any fucking asshole that forces their kids to march several thousand miles doesnt deserve to care for them

Mexico is rounding some of them up and putting them into detention camps with even worse conditions.

It's about time Mexico started enforcing the law.

This This This
And that's even assuming they're their kids anyway. They could easily be drug mules or kidnap victims.

>It's US drug laws that are responsible!
No cuck I think its the large criminal empires that grow fat and strong by allying with socialist governments who rule over people that would rather march against the border than march against their own government.

Isn't Mexico running some kind of program right now that ships migrants back to their home countries in lieu of asylum?

Hows 'bout, right- get this, 'cos this shit's important -you all shut the flying fuck up about Muh Orange Man and Muh Donkey Chops, and all fuck off back to /pol/?

'Cos last I checked, this thread was supposed to be about a comic with art that hurts my fucking eyes, and not yet more shit about the border. If I wanted that shit I'd watch the news like a normal person.

>and not yet more shit about the border.
You didn't read the comic did you?

did you read the comic?

The comic ends with Trump's admin being revealed to take bribes from Lexcorp to get contracts on building immigrant holding centers. How in the fuck did you think this wouldn't be political?

bump

100% this! His life would have been much easier rather than building up Lois’s ego because she’s married to Superman.

Did you even read the comic you casual. Wonder Woman smacked Orion up for trying with her.

How is discussing what Lois actually done being as anti Lois propaganda? Are you blind. She’s literally a shitty person. You

Diana did love Clark. When the entire dc company just erased their relationship. And made it an “illusion” so they can forget about it. When writers and editors actually have to get involved to ruin a pairing you know it’s the real deal.