Mao Mao Ratings

Mao Mao had its series premiere on TV this monday at 6:10p, right after a new Teen Titans GO. Here's how they performed:

6:00p - Teen Titans Go! - 388,000 (series low)
6:10p - Mao Mao - 270,000 (technically the series high)
6:28p - Mao Mao - 255,000 (technically the series low)

>Lowest rated premiere of any show produced by CN
>unadvertised nu-PPG episodes that aired on sunday afternoons got more views than these

twitter.com/CNschedules/status/1146177696734560258

Attached: mao-mao-heroes-of-pure-heart.jpg (1000x563, 183K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/parkerrsimmons/status/1146260963684843520
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-RiwAP2rqM
youtube.com/watch?v=Bn818ZCzY2Q
youtu.be/v2EVnb3ziDE
youtube.com/watch?v=QBjrqBaHE78
youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI
desuarchive.org/co/thread/108398847/
mega.nz/#!yLhUCKoI!I4NkEYBK83bUMAQ3jtxD32NjrXXvGj6lu6aqks3wWfE
mega.nz/#!iO4XTIZT!m6qaggIwlTSwP5t7LLxeJb6suVxchh4GZNKEgGDwAsA
mega.nz/#!Zu4QAIaK!KXYpUekzPFxq5vgXkXVUCiCH6fZLnAxUiFOGOmnAG5w
mega.nz/#!Anw01SIb!L8K-Va6ZSvXrfMAC7W4W51rtpARUS0Xz-uaEsLW49xY
mega.nz/#!47hwhaiZ!2-d_N2mw7qq0XOq8zb2IB1_pYsmNcqRACqSLE8gZy3c
mega.nz/#!FvoGACiK!TNGCPnsvK0yl-RPbr0Ltac1JwdsjibyKtGilE0FElUE
mega.nz/#!pyhyTIjC!Rf8T9WIc5QhGhwhP3f4zKqXjNpuzg7t1rGiQ6UyXeOQ
mega.nz/#!Erx0CaiC!hT43waS3deBKgwdnhuWuS57VQyV1wW_Fh4ofEWLxh1o
mega.nz/#!AjxUyKwK!bFXvEvMmYyXZIOETVlvkBa5QQoa6ywDG8MehEDE2-uk
mega.nz/#!QrpyxYIR!oJfJwefbQGdNJEetPXi8-csIt_Klk6GmxYnj1uyMXcc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not surprising. Literally nobody I know even knows the show exists, I only found it through Yea Forums.
I love it so much, but I just bet it's gonna be canned. Did they advertise it at all?

>Airing a new show at Monday Night
I don't really watch TV but if I recall wouldn't a Friday night or weekend night be a better time to air a brand new show?
And this is just TV rating rights? how many views for online with their app or web stream?

..... Crap.

I really really liked this cartoon, too.

>Did they advertise it at all
Yes, ever since they the last days of May, CN has been airing promos and sneak peeks of the show on TV.

*Yes, since the last days of May

Well then what went wrong? Are audiences ACTUALLY so stupid that they prefer Teen Titans Go?

Or are people so inundated with the idea that CN is just "the TTG channel" that they didn't even check to see if anything new was coming?

This right here is why I have no faith left in Western Animation.

If they do axe the series for not doing as well as TTG, I hope Parker Simmons at least makes a webcomic from it or something.

>aired DIRECTLY after Teen Titans Go with no commercial break in between so that means 118,000 viewers must have decided to change channels very quickly.
Do viewers even have attention spans or any curiosity nowadays? Who only turns on CN JUST for TTG.

W-what about the views through the App?

I not sure sure what "good rating" are anymore. Amphibia is doing a steady average of 400,000 . Even those horrid recent episodes of Loud House are pulling in 750,000. These numbers are less than half of what I'd expect 2 or 3 years ago.

I assume the little kids who like the show and are Cartoon Network's main demographic?

That's a shame. First episode didn't really sell me on it but it gets a lot better after that.

Attached: 1426467217270.jpg (600x706, 44K)

To be fair, TTG didn't do super well either, in fact, it hit a series low.

Bumping for sadness

Semi related: what were Steven Universe’s ratings by comparison?

steven universe doesn't air on tv
it's exclusively released through online leaks
don't let anybody tell you otherwise, every air date listed onlne in just a cover up lie posted by ((((cartoon network))))

Steven Universe hasn't aired a new episode since January. Those new episodes got numbers around 600,000-700,000 views with Change Your Mind getting 987,000 views, almost hitting a million.

>mao mao is so shit its underperforming TTG
What a shame. You can't just repeat the formula and change a few minor things and expect people to eat it up over the LITERALLY EVERYTHING else they already know.
I had high hopes, but dropped after ep 1. It just turned out to be the same shit i didnt wanna see from cartoons

That's just TV ratings. Need to see the streaming numbers as well.

>how many views for online with their app or web stream?
we don't know and will most likely never will

...Shit. Not sure it'll do better on Thursday/Friday, but Saturday might be it's chance to succeed. Otherwise, it was a good (limited) run.

Really? That’s a damn shame, this show has so much love and attention put into it, so this is disappointing to see.

This is the future you've sown by unironically supporting TTG cancer.

>Are audiences ACTUALLY so stupid that they prefer Teen Titans Go?
Yes

>Who only turns on CN JUST for TTG.
6-8 year old children
aka half of CN's main demographic

TV is a dying medium in general

good
just as God intended

true

There's no way I would've liked a show like this but I do! I can't get enough of this violent protagonist causing havoc among these innocent creatures.

It deserves it for making the main character gay

That sucks. The one thing I loved about this show was how subtle the humor is. It doesn't have to rely on using shitty meme faces every five seconds.

Attached: 1561929484566.jpg (800x468, 30K)

How’s Mao Mao gay, and how is it a bad thing if he is gay?

God intended for money to stop being a thing and put an end to the greedy desire to generate “more” than what you need to survive, not one show getting less views than another.

You watch the fucking show and tell me how it isn't pushing the "two gay dads raising a kid trope" with mao mao, that badger dude and the annoying bat kid.
>and how is it a bad thing if he is gay?
Pic related

Attached: homosexual-family-comic.png (1500x500, 73K)

Someone get South Korea into these characters stat. That will save this show

Or china.

The female fans might just as well be the ones who'll save the show and make it popular.

Damn even Amphibia did way better. Welp

The fact that Parker tweeted this out means he probably got told how poorly it did yesterday.

twitter.com/parkerrsimmons/status/1146260963684843520

Fuck. Hopefully this is just a bad start given the fact that television is dying, as said. This show really is fun and charming. Does anyone know how it's doing on the app?

Attached: D-jRYTMXUAAddg0.png (499x492, 230K)

why does he have a katana if this is supposed to chinese

That has to be a slap back to earth given the wide praise it got and how quickly the fandom grew before it even aired

Is there any way to save this show and make it last six seasons and a movie?

Attached: 1561862618515.png (1060x1164, 122K)

Buy the episodes from mediums that the creator listed here:

Mao Mao sounds like chinese JoJo

Yeah, he knows the people who watch things that aren't ttg don't watch CN so he's trying to sell it where those people are. Hope it works out for him.

The TTG menace is still strong, I see.

Attached: 8f4.png (1198x1203, 304K)

Would’ve been a cooler setting, actually. Only two parts of JoJo are set in Japan, so it feels like it has little Japanese identity.

Holy shit, is this real?

NO.

Also this scene with Badgerclops, Mao Mao, and Adorabat when?

youtube.com/watch?v=Z-RiwAP2rqM

I LOVE YOU ORANGUSNAKE.

Attached: D7Nb5YWU8AIz146.jpg (828x828, 113K)

*ahem*

FUCK MAO MAO
FUCK BADGERCLOPS
FUCK ADORABAT
FUCK MAO MAO'S STUPID SWORD
AND FUCK HIS RETARDED AEROCYCLE

Attached: 1559453339709.png (500x500, 47K)

Guys I think Adorabat loves Mao Mao
nobody knows any show exists. it's kinda nostalgic, remember being a kid and having no idea how tv worked

I wish people wouldn't perpetuate the meme that tv is just naturally dying, and acknowledged it's being deliberately killed

>brand new show
>not much marketing
>barely anyone has heard of it
>OH MY GOD GUYS WHY IS THE VIEWERSHIP SO LOW REEEEEEEEE

Attached: Horrible.jpg (348x494, 34K)

I blame ratings, how tiny their sample size is and how inaccurate is any system where people self-report. A lot of the popular shit on streaming services like netflix, is shit that would have never been approved for TV.

Reminder that ratings extrapolate their millions of viewers from a sample size of a few thousand.

Yeah have you ever even heard of a nielsen family? I think most books are cooked. we know that's definitely true in the film industry.

it's not fucking fair

Would having more moments like this save Mao Mao?

Attached: an insanely intimate moment.webm (1920x1080, 671K)

The “OMG GAY” angle only works if you use it for the final episode. Notice how all the shows with casual gays have died or gotten no extra press from it.

>Yea Forums pirates the show to hell and back
>"W-why is it doing so bad??"

lel

A commercial is a commercial, so why don't they just put the episodes up for free with ads? I'd have watched it that way. But they demanded you have a cable subscription to even watch it.

>not much marketing
Bullshit, it got promoted more than a month before it premiered. CN used the same tactic with Victor and Valentino and Total DramaRama (both of which just recently premiered) and they got high ratings when they premiered.
>barely anyone has heard of it
Bunch of people talked about it on twitter and other sites when the first episode was put on the app. It was way more popular than Victor and Valentino, yet the latter performed way better when it premiered on TV.

Cable companies are a mafia.

Ad block is a thing dude. There's a reason why youtubers/blogs have patreons and major websites that rely on clicks are basically begging people to turn off their ad block

>why don't they just put the episodes up for free with ads?
don't they?
but they don't monitor your watching that, so it's pointless. there's nothing any of us can do except buy the merch
and I would buy plushies of all of these motherfuckers

ads contain malware. until there's some kind of legally-enforceable guarantee of having no scripts running in any ads, via some kind of advertising guild standards (or government regulation if you're a moron), advertising cannot be allowed
also this. we need some goddamn trustbusting hardcore. and disney while we're at it.

bump

This. I have a subscription to YouTube TV and watch shows through streaming only. I don't like streaming views are calculates into the overall ratings, yet.

dont lose hope guys, this is just the beggining, after all TV is just a zombie that refuses to die.

Attached: honey.png (1088x2310, 435K)

Honestly... What did Simmons EXPECT would happen if he put his show on Cartoon Network?

Did he think people would want something OTHER than Teen Titans Go? On what's literally now just "The Teen Titans Go Channel?"

That's like going to Burger King and expecting pizza.

Attached: 7a479b6a4391c8b46253a4aa99f1ad9d.jpg (1622x1010, 227K)

Nick and Disney will screw you even harder
I honestly think right now if I had a cartoon I'd be trying to get it to just air on Fox or something. Sure saturday morning is dead, but they still have weekday afternoon blocks, right?

I think the future is pitching your cartoon to streaming services. They hunger for exclusive content and their viewer count is accurate.

So the only options are Disney, CN, Nick, and Seth McFarlane? And NOTHING else?

Sucks, man. No wonder people prefer anime now. I really wanted this show to be a hit.

yeah it's a bubble but at least you can sell the syndication rights after they crumble.
anime isn't too good nowadays either. but there's so much 90s goodness to catch up on

They can’t. The hundred nielsen boxes can’t keep track of anything other than a tv and the self report forms have you fill in the channel (and show) you are watching.

This also factors into the ratings for non-TTG shows on CN. Parents may be filling in “TTG” on every time slot for CN that it was watched. The data interpreter would just toss out any Teen Titans Go on time slots where teen titans is not on the air.

does somebody have a mega link for all the episodes?

This thread has 03-10.
>

I watched two episodes. The writing is too childish for me.

Well, it IS targeted to children.

But as far as kids shows go, it's certainly better than most stuff out there right now.

The first few episodes are ass. Try watching the latest ones.

Yeah it does get better. Like, by a lot.

They should have made the first episodes better, but I guess they had to establish the premise, setting and stuff first.

Thanks user :)

I like it the most when Mao Mao (optionally Adorabat) goes completely nuts on the inhabitants of Pure Heart. My fave eps are Not Impressed and Bao Baos Revenge. His fights also get super entertaining when he gets really furious. The voice actors yell their lines with hilarious hamminess.

Attached: bad-children.webm (888x500, 1.68M)

how is he gay lmao

Shit is there any way to support it. I want a 2nd season.

I love you Mao Mao.

> "N-no pwease I'm just a pwecious widdle boy"

I died.

Titmouse originals are cursed, I tell you. It's Motorcity 2.0.

I thought Sweetypies would be lame but these guys are a riot. I don't even care about the villain anymore.

Attached: mother-pure-heart-protect-us.webm (1068x600, 940K)

> "I cherish you"

Do I have to draw you a diagram?

Attached: 51e1899cb6442d49baf111fde5c76eae.jpg (1012x886, 377K)

I know right. They're so completely hopelessly helpless and naive, it's hilarious to see them in peril.

>He doesn't cherish his bros

If this show gets cancelled after one season, heads will start to roll

Attached: Do You Love Your Mommy.png (522x394, 243K)

They're also quite adorable.

Attached: honey.webm (550x500, 357K)

He kept slapping Badgerclops’ hand off his shoulder in the second episode.

That was before he saw Badgerclops as his Yea Forums-hero.

Again: This is a trust building excersice thing.

This is “Those women went to the bathroom at the same time, they must be lesbians!!” tier.

I certainly hope the show doesn't end up canned because of this

Attached: adorabar.png (2264x2108, 2.19M)

Do you normally caress another dude's hair gently such exercises?

I might try making a lot of fanart on tumblr and twitter to see if I can get some people interested in the show but it will likely not be enough.

everything is gay now so i just assume the worse

Try as I might, I just can't put much blame on Parker or his team for these ratings. It's just NOT a good climate for western animation right now. I have no doubt that if this had come out 5 or 6 years ago, it would have been a massive hit.

Oh don't worry, I'm not denying that it's purposely being killed off it absolutely is by streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, the Nick app and CN app, etc. I'm just pointing out how television as a whole is doing to conclude that maybe the show will be fine without big views on television itself, which is why I asked how the ratings on the app are.

OK K.O and We Bare Bears hardly air on TV and both have been going on for some time now, HOPEFULLY, MAYBE Mao Mao will do the same for atleast a few seasons.

Attached: 1561845318655.jpg (809x720, 64K)

It was just the first two episodes, right? I don't see the point of arbitrarily designating today the "premiere" because they've been airing those episodes pretty regularly for the last couple weeks, on top of them being available on Youtube, cable on demand, the CN app etc.

Like, those earlier airings were called "sneak previews", but what's "sneak" about it when you have the airing just listed on the TV guide?

I'm going to assume that everybody who wanted to see those episodes already has at least once, since they've been available everywhere for like a month. At least see how actual NEW episodes do in a week.

I also love how despite BEING A CAT, Mao Mao is totally a dog lover.

I love how being a cat explains how he can fit his disguises.

Loud House got press. You're dumb.

>wants to be a hero
>gets homicidal over nothing
She's got a long road.

Maybe the show will get the WBB treatment and be an overseas hit.

Mmmm, that is true. And Loud House only had literally a split second of the gay moment in question.

If they made Mao Mao and Badgerclops a couple, it would generate SO much free advertising and press. Like, absurd amounts.

Not to mention the moral highground Cartoon Network could take if homophobic people got mad over it. Quick, easy PR points.

She HAD to kill him, bro.

The guy was DISSING her mentor.

literally no one i speak with know that this show exist, maybe we should spread the word, i dont want to lose this diamond so quickly

Some guys just don't like mushy lovey-dovey stuff, regardless of what gender they prefer.

Could also be a "dude, not in public" situation. Some gay guys still want to be seen as straight, because of the obvious stigma.

Besides, Mao Mao's quite small compared to BC, he probably wouldn't want people to think he's the uh... "passive party" in that relationship.

It's sad that your mind instantly goes to cynical places when it's gay shit. Or are you like this with everything? "Mmmm of course Mao Mao a black cat. They're big right now." "lol meme badger, token fatass, nice angle, mmmm." "Mmmm. Anime aesthetic and a katana swinging main character. All dat weeb bait for ratings."

No. Actually YOU thought all that cynical stuff about anime, weebs, memes, cats and fat people.

Don't confuse cynicism with simple observation of past events, bro.

Attached: 1562100195172.jpg (1920x1381, 300K)

>simple observation
>one fucking instance of last minute creative control gone wrong
Your whole post shows how shot your observation skills are. Nice pic though, too bad they weren't childhood friends.

i fucking love this

youtube.com/watch?v=Bn818ZCzY2Q

>I hope Parker Simmons at least makes a webcomic from it or something.
You do know the studio now owns the rights to MaoMao now right? This same shit happened to Making Fiends, the creator of that legally cannot make anymore of that work since Nick owns the rights to Fiends

I know. Still a cute pic tho.

But geez, why are you so angry, dude?

Attached: 6a5d1503d6557f4fcae93248aa48cb55.jpg (800x519, 53K)

>All dat weeb bait for ratings
If weeb bait was all that was needed for success Kappa Mikey would be a cult classic by now

Fucking yes. It's like the Kirby drawing song.

youtu.be/v2EVnb3ziDE

Why isn't he bearclops anymore?

I just hate that kneejerk "it's for the press/ratings" reaction some people have to gay shit. Sure, it could be marketing like everything else, but why does that suddenly matter when gays are involved?

Yes. This was their entire post-Christmas lineup.

Maybe he looked too much like Ice Bear from We Bare Bears, so they had to make him look more distinct.

youtube.com/watch?v=QBjrqBaHE78

Mao Mao's Japanese voice is so... Baritone.

Because it's gross and insulting, just like any cynical move to use the trappings of representation to gain publicity and praise.

Marketing's important, man. No marketing = no money = no show. You need to take the exposure where you can get it.

If the characters ARE "gay shit" as you call it, why NOT use that as a way to attract certain audiences? You score points with progressive thinkers, gain good press from cheesing off the bigots, and people tune in to see what all the fuss is about.

I didn't say you should compromise your artistic vision for press. But if you don't take advantage of the climate and showcase what people are looking for, your work won't get seen.

You're cynical and insulting. Sometimes writers just want to have a gay character or two.

Fucking duh, but why talk good PR and appeal in these cases? Do you not think liberal creatives would actually want gays in their shows and need execs to twist their arm into being inclusive for numbers?

>Sometimes writers just want to have a gay character or two.
I've yet to see a writer do a good job of it. Characters are either A) made gay and then treated like cardboard cutouts, or B) declared gay after-the-fact. And don't forget the tried and true practice of a gay kiss or declaration right at the finale.

No waifus, didn't bother watching it.

Totally. Marketed/advertised or not, the REASON people are so gung-ho about the BC/MM pairing is because they DON'T act like "token" characters who exist ONLY to act as PR objects.

I honestly don't know why that other guy is so enraged at the concept of showing off protagonists like that.

Adorabat can be a waifu if you're into that sort of thing.

>this thread
didn't even find out about this cartoon until late last month.

Attached: 1538539937122.gif (569x320, 782K)

What are examples of A and isn't B tied into your "and don't forget"? You don't have much of a point.

What are examples of token gays who only.act as PR objects? I'm not enraged at the thought of BC/MM being gay or straight.

Come on

Do you actually live under a rock?
I fucking envy you

that voice...

"sheriff mao mao"

BIG UNF!

B) Is the Rowling and Blizzard move of stating that despite never having any presence or mention in the work, a character is revealed to be gay.

The last-minute gay declaration/kiss ties to Adventure Time, Korra, Gravity Falls, and Voltron.

I was talking about Mao Mao. what a shitshow.

industry person here

Nothing on CN is doing well right now

That's why some productions at CN have been halted and are waiting to premiere on the new WB App

WB just bought CN so everything will probably move to that new streaming service whenever it comes out

They're really depending on it working out since ratings are doing so so bad

Rowling was writing a children's book in the mid 90s. Not even Disney had a canon gay character until 2016. Why the fuck would the author of a children's book about a boy wizard and his friends have the old eligible bachelor mentor figure hint that he was gay?

Blizzard maybe, but it's something they would have done eventually. The timing was weird.

The last minutes happen because creatives want job security and canon gays make execs nervous. Once a show is ending, full creative control couple with "oh shit I thought we were going to get one more season" results in last minute reveals.

Yo industry person, what happened to We Bare Bears?

Oooof.

Well if you are an industry person... have you heard any news about this show's future? Or is it too early to say?

Okay, let's hear THE MASTER'S idea. What EXACTLY would you have the networks do with gay characters, if not market them?

And can YOU think of any good examples of gay characters in western animation? And no, "off screen authors notes" like Dumbledore don't count.

In paladins, they took the womanizing guy who had hit on every female on the character list and said he was gay. Then they left him exactly as he was, even having him hit on women after the “reveal”. Companies are very shitty with the “lolgaylookatme” thing.

I'm no master and unfortunately, gay characters are slim pickings, especially since there's an arbitrary push for subtly.
The couple in Mission Hill (of course), Bucky and Pronk in Zootopia, the dads in Loud House. Honorable mention: Pearl. Yeah, the show isn't too great and she isn't technically gay, but her love for another woman and the conflict that brought to her stand out.
The fact that you're discounting Dumbledore is proof positive that you're retarded with cynicism.

I think the ratings are testament to the dangers of putting all your eggs in one basket. Audiences came to associate CN with one show so strongly their brand was diluted down to 'The Teen Titans Go channel'. It was the only reason anyone switched to the channel since they didn't really associate it with anything else. The Cartoon Network brand probably isn't worth very much anymore if the target audience doesn't even associate them with properties they have ownership over.

I'm surprised they never tried mixing up their programming with older shows they already owned. Wouldn't that have been cheaper than developing new content or licensing shows? Something like Grim Adventures, Chowder, Flapjack or Camp Lazlo wouldn't look too dated and current 6-11 year olds haven't seen it.

It's weird that characters need to be confirmed gay in text to be gay. Something tells me if Dumbledore was revealed to have had his heart broken by a woman when he was young, people wouldn't give a shit.

First off, the reason Dumbledore doesn't count is because his orientation isn't in any way, shape or form important to the story. It would literally be exactly the same story, to the letter, if he was straight. It's basically like forcing a character back into the closet. Also, the fact that it was mentioned outside the books shows that JK Rowling was scared to mention it.

Still don't see why you're labelling me as "retardedly cynical," dude. I say it would be a good PR move, which it WOULD be, and you fly off the handle like I just shot your dog. Seems to me you're the one with issues if you're this angry over it.

But hey, you do you, I guess. Either way, I hope this show recovers.

Attached: 481c79365372b41deee2bbc6ae9879d3.png (784x674, 901K)

Badgers and Snakes...

youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI

Attached: badgerclops.jpg (690x920, 53K)

>First off
>there's no second off
>all this in response to the last sentence
That was a good laugh.

I "flew off the handle" because you fit a pattern of people who start talking marketing when they smell anything gay as if that's the only reason for characters to be gay.

And yes, this show is too good to get fucked over by CN's poor choices.

Whatever you say, man. ;) But you can't deny, it would garner a lot of press.

Reminds me of Keroro, mostly.

TTG was never supposed to become like this. It was just supposed to be a funny little show, but somehow evolved into this...this...behemoth of an all encompassing cartoon that swallowed CN. Which, btw, is CN’s own fault. They trained their audience to watch and love TTG for the last six years. Maybe a little too well. There are kids who are only addicted to TTG and only want that.

And waynwhat you want of Nu-PPG,but zoomers really love it. God, this channel has become such a mess.

I don't want this show to get canned

It won't, unless CN's that retarded.

> unless CN's that retarded

>It won't, unless CN's that retarded.
oh dear.

They tried that a few times. I know once TTG took off they started airing the old Teen Titans in afternoon blocks for a while.

Venture Bros is very small so maybe we are enough to keep this show afloat

Do we know how many episodes are in this season?

I'd be curious to sit down with one of these kids and ask them what they liked about the new PPG. Maybe I'm overestimating the intelligence of children or maybe I'm overlooking some quality they really appreciate in cartoons. I wonder if child me would have felt the same.

Does Cartoon Network conduct market research?

As much press as SU's gay wedding? Maybe, but it doesn't really matter. It's like the gay couple John K made in his early work.

Anyone got the links? The episodes aren't up on watchcartoon yet.

A concept I had in mind is he could be touch averse, some people just don't feel good being touched without their okay.

> The gay couple John K made

I know I'm going to regret this, but what are you talking about?

desuarchive.org/co/thread/108398847/
ctrl f mega

Attached: 1561863163358.png (1016x572, 215K)

Looks like he's rubbing Ol' Blue's cheek.

>S01E01
mega.nz/#!yLhUCKoI!I4NkEYBK83bUMAQ3jtxD32NjrXXvGj6lu6aqks3wWfE
>S01E02
mega.nz/#!iO4XTIZT!m6qaggIwlTSwP5t7LLxeJb6suVxchh4GZNKEgGDwAsA
>S01E03
mega.nz/#!Zu4QAIaK!KXYpUekzPFxq5vgXkXVUCiCH6fZLnAxUiFOGOmnAG5w
>S01E04
mega.nz/#!Anw01SIb!L8K-Va6ZSvXrfMAC7W4W51rtpARUS0Xz-uaEsLW49xY
>S01E05
mega.nz/#!47hwhaiZ!2-d_N2mw7qq0XOq8zb2IB1_pYsmNcqRACqSLE8gZy3c
>S01E06
mega.nz/#!FvoGACiK!TNGCPnsvK0yl-RPbr0Ltac1JwdsjibyKtGilE0FElUE
>S01E07
mega.nz/#!pyhyTIjC!Rf8T9WIc5QhGhwhP3f4zKqXjNpuzg7t1rGiQ6UyXeOQ
>S01E08
mega.nz/#!Erx0CaiC!hT43waS3deBKgwdnhuWuS57VQyV1wW_Fh4ofEWLxh1o
>S01E09
mega.nz/#!AjxUyKwK!bFXvEvMmYyXZIOETVlvkBa5QQoa6ywDG8MehEDE2-uk
>S01E10
mega.nz/#!QrpyxYIR!oJfJwefbQGdNJEetPXi8-csIt_Klk6GmxYnj1uyMXcc

They're also on Kimcartoon

Attached: 1561884024438.png (400x320, 39K)

I'm assuming they're referring to Ren and Stimpy because they're sometimes portrayed as gay in canon

Warner Brothers is fucking doomed, isn't it?

No there was some cat and dog cartoon he was involved with where they slept in the same bed and often bickered. Can't find it, but yeah he said they were a couple.

> Adult Party Show

Good god I still feel unclean after all these years...

“Smell the gloves!”

Ive only watched the first two episodes but i absolutely love adorabat. I really hope she gets cute art. Same for mao mao too, hell. He's awesome. Definitely refreshing to not have another spongebob zany/ dumb character.

Yeah, he oozes charisma in a fresh and original way.

Stop being negative faggot nancies you idiots. We're living in the Show Gets New Season Green Lit Even Before Premiere Era. Translation, this show is by default getting 3 seasons. If boring garbage like We Bears lasted as long as it has no way that this show is done just like that. Even garbage like Wander got a second season. And do I need to remind you of Star Vs? That pile of complete trash got a LOT of seasons announced during Season 1 itself.

So take a chill pill. This show is going to simply last because of the era we live in. And remember garbage like Steven Universe and OK KO also lasted quite a while. So why are you idiots worried? In fact let me give you an actual reason to worry. This show is furry just like World of Gumball and I've already spotted mods deleting Mao images even from the actual episodes for coming off like homo furry content. So yeah there's your concern, Mao is going to be banned just like Nicole from Gumball.

I want to murder her because I can't stand cutesy shit stain characters like that. She's easily the character that ruins the show and I hope her voice actress dies a painful diseased death that really really really hurts. I also hope that she loses all her money in real life and becomes a homeless bag lady suffering hunger before actually dying like how she deserves to die for being a cunt. And anyone who disagrees with this is a bastard son of a bitch.

Attached: b0c.png (411x310, 283K)

>Mao Mao
>she

He's just another laughingstock emasculated inferior to females loser. The only reason you think Mao is cool is because you don't see his sisters around to make him look and feel like the loser that he is. Sad that you think Mao is cool. The true test of a cool male character is they dominating and destroying female characters for being Mary Sues like Rey from Star Wars. But since most men don't mind being humiliated by women thinking they will score points and get laid (they won't), men generally allow all these emasculated lame male characters.

Interesting enough, it is listed as PG-TV while the episodes that have aired so far are TV-Y7. Does this mean the series gets darker from here?

Attached: rating.png (552x275, 6K)

Most likely because of the subject themes that will come to light later, plus the violence I'm guessing.

so far there has been one decapitation and a man going absolutely bananas due to his daddy issues.
and a tanuki being drilled in the head.

Attached: 1559563402290.webm (888x500, 879K)

I bet in the end Mao's dad is going to be disappointed in him and he's going to command respect by showing that he isn't just the legendary sheriff of the care bears (the pure heart is probably going to be some sort of dud or just not that great) but he's a legendary mentor and father figure. He'll be better than his dad at being a dad.

Attached: 1562105223013.png (248x192, 9K)

She's a good girl.

Attached: D-fqPuqUEAAd8ir.png (324x317, 10K)

>Like 100 people at most pirating
>"Killing" a show that would need hundreds of thousands of views
Lmao

Same thing with the amazon listing. Keep in mind this is a season rating not an individual episode rating just like the Google Play Listing. That guarantees a PG-TV rated episode in this season...

Attached: amazon.png (69x40, 412)

> You got the Dud!

>tells you to draw literal bean mouth

memes aside this show is amazing and I hope TV ratings don't bog it's success down

his mouth looks like a bear trap majority of the time in the show and that video was made back in 2015

>that thing shoved into his mouth
I have seen enough weird fetish porn to know where this is going

>Friday night
This may be hard for anons to believe, but Friday night is the worst for cartoons because everyone is busy going out with friends or binge streaming live action.

What a time we live in... it's a good thing I make my own wine.

On the one hand, TV ratings aren't reliable as CN realizes they need to court an online streaming audience.
On the other hand, this shit show is aimed at faggots who love dicks and probably watch their anime dubbed.

Are Carebears even relevant anymore? What zoomer watching this is even going to know what the fuck this shit is referencing half the time? They were creepy little fuckers WITH context.

>>Are Carebears even relevant anymore?

Attached: cb-19.jpg (1200x1200, 239K)

Indeed she is...can't forget about this scene

Attached: maomao1.webm (888x500, 1.07M)

>On the other hand, this shit show is aimed at faggots who love dicks
Considering how militant about people on this thread are about how “THEY MUST BE GAY GUYS”, I think you might be onto something.

so..... im feeling a bit empty due to no more episodes until next month and because i have nothing to draw like at all.
so any requests?

im the guy who made the adult adorabat drawings.

adult honey

Adorabat saying begging to the viewer holding a sign that reads:

"Please no Rule 34"

Mao Mao cleaning Adorabat.

Attached: 1561915916321.webm (430x430, 67K)

This is only good if Mao is cleaning her like the cat that he is. So licking with his feline tongue to clean/groom her.

>you must be gay to see the possibility of this being more than just a bromance
I'm laughing at your life, kid.

"Whoa there, big guy. There you go... Big guy!"

How do shows plan to continue in the internet age with more and more people cutting the cord.

I would watch this Netflix style if I could.

Charge a LOT of money for streaming CN cartoons in this case. Charge SO MUCH that it pays off for the show (normies ARE stupid and will agree to this). Not only that, but combine higher price of specific streams with also creating less shows in general so that not much money is wasted developing new shows.

Either way fuck these greedy bastards. Totally pirating shows.

a WIP
anything you guys want me to change?

Attached: no lewds.png (1000x1000, 116K)

It’s called projecting.

So far so good. It was a simple request.

One thing you should make sure is that Adorabat's peg leg is the correct one. You made that old mistake in the previous drawing.

I think her eyes and her wings need to be slightly bigger. The rest of the proportions are fine though.

Make sure you keep an exploitable version.

I’m glad I never watched an episode of TTG and I spit on those who like it.

He's treating him like a dog he's wrestling with to get something out of his mouth.

based, i got into drawing because of those songs and even made shitty deviantart keroro OCs for people for roblox money back in the day

>brushie brushie
Fuck this show. Stop making me love these characters.

Why doesn't CN daddy love him?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-04-15h44m16s822.png (1920x1080, 929K)

God I hope it goes down the we bear bear route and is it popular in difference country or merchandising does good because I honesty love this show why does everything I love die why can't I just enjoy popular stuff why

hell didn't ben 10 get a second season because it popular in Latin America hell there a fucken Ben 10 game show in Latin America

amen shire so much 80 stuff like any co anons looking for stuff to watch 80 anime is really American inspired also old toku

>blushes when he calls the pink blob a gentleman and calls it shy
>takes it out on a date
>dances with it before going to the lake
Is Badgerclops gay?

Attached: ae32381ae3ab20b35c764afc3bc7457b.jpg (2891x2530, 184K)

It could have been a classic crossdressing seduction gag, similar to Bugs Bunny's exploits.

becuase Cn only loves their bratty child ttg

Mao Mao needs better villains, something neat like Batman.

Attached: 1562255402386.png (800x600, 783K)

So about that flashback ... is everyone in Mao Mao's race a complete legendary chad motherfucker? is that why he wants to be a legend so bad?

i dont like. the show is very empty..

Apparantely so. Hopefully we'll get to meet the rest of his family in season 2

do you not have precious bois that you cherish? I tell my precious bois I cherish them and to think of me as they sleep knowing that I dance their praise and best wishes. I always say no homo of course and slay some tang afterwards in order to prevent any sort of accidental dick kiss.

to normies it unironically is. I've had physicists and P.Hds from the R&D department comment on kappa mikey when I wore a le ironic screen tee on casual friday.

nigga I got other hobbies instead of just being on the internet all the time. like making shit and watching it get turned into maymays

whut? nigga what's with yall and makin everyone into faggot niggas? are yall some nigga faggots er sumfin?

According to Mao Mao, his family has followed a heroic code for generations.

Nothing weird about making out with another dude.

Unless he grabs your ass during. THEN it's just gay.

I like how everyone's talking about Mao Mao and complaining about kids watching TTG instead of it, while completely ignoring the fact that TTG hit a series low on monday. Yeah, more than 100,000 watched the new TTG than the premiere of Mao Mao, but that doesn't mean that TTG's ratings were good, lol.

Industry guy says CN is doing bad across the board.

Attached: youAreThisMad.png (707x403, 26K)

>not cherishing your friends
You do know there are different levels of love, right? You can be a straight male and love your straight male friends without it being gay, because they're like family and you are friends for life.

is this a sgt frog reference no wonder I like this show.

> Implying we all have friends to cherish

Attached: 555afd5606d491501fea4377b7a4f291.png (1107x620, 503K)

My impression was he's the black sheep of the family

All his siblings are girls and chad legendary heroes while he's still a lame hero in comparison. He'll probably end up being more compassionate in comparison though

You're going to jail

He’s just Panda from we bare bears.

Hi, I'm Genndy Tartakovsky. If I was in charge of this series, Adorabat and Mao Mao would be an official love couple at the end of the story. That's what me and the viewers like to see.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Nah. He's not nearly as Neurotic as Panda. If anything he's more like Grizz.

> Mao Mao x Adorabat
Okay first of all, you're under arrest... obviously.

Attached: b72e0dd78e4ebdc18c1f31d8fde7d41e.jpg (1175x1069, 620K)

It's the LAAAAAAAAWWWWWWW OF THE WEST.