How would you make a game based on Wonder Woman?

How would you make a game based on Wonder Woman?

Attached: 1561104759052.jpg (1221x1728, 603K)

You go around suplexing people.

Attached: Wonder Woman vs Mongul.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Attached: Wonder Woman suplexes Cheetah.webm (1280x720, 1.03M)

Attached: Wonder Woman vs Superwoman.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Is that Captain Britain in the back?

Story driven action brawler using the lasso and timed dodges with her bracelets as a core gameplay mechanic. No half-assed open world setting or QTEs and for the love of Diana's delicious thighs ignore everything on Twitter from deranged professional victims demanding she be a disabled pangender asexual xhermyn of colour with a five o'clock shadow and halal cargo pants or else they'll boycott (a game they have no intention of buying in the first place).

Princess Trainer: Themiscyra Edition

Only if there was a neck-snapping power move

Attached: dqzoN.jpg (1986x1526, 666K)

>Story driven action brawler using the lasso and timed dodges with her bracelets as a core gameplay mechanic
So the Batman combat system?

Also make the various costumes she wore unlockable by completing certain challenges instead of fucking buying them and having to craft them.

By Allah, i wanna stone her so fucking much...

my man

Like bayonetta

>tfw wanna learn to code just to create another shiity trainer but with Justice League
Now, where would i find an artist who i could force into slave labor and who would scam me midway into developing?

Deviantart and newgrounds are rife with broke amateur artists. Keeping one to maintain the art style is the issue. These "creative" times are more fickle than Chinamen

Not that guy but the Batman system would be actually perfect because if she is known for something it is her flashy moves in cartoons and comics. The lasso act basically like the batclaw anyway. The rest of the gameplay would be tricky however. Maybe the first part of the game could be about her trials on Themiscyra where she gradually earns her powers. Some light platforming, collecting stuff like in tps action adventure games.

Attached: fluffy hair.webm (1920x1078, 2.92M)

Yeah, but what will you do with her flying ability? I could see some awesome combos and jump down into the crowd of enemies stunning them type attack but since the fag above is against open world maps it would be tricky.

Probably a God Of War game, but a little more T for Teen.

what a marvellous strawman you have concocted

She need to be toned down seriously to make the game enjoyable. The first game would've been the easiest. After the mandatory introduction fight where she has all her powers we could start at the beginning as (the original) Wonder Girl. She knows simple combos, can climb but that is all. Then the player earns gradually more and more abilities as Diana proves herself to the Gods through the game. Either no flying or introducing it at the end of the game and tie it to certain places or combos. As you get bigger and bigger combos you can use more and more of her destructive abilities.

Attached: wwfight1.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

With her superstrength (and ability to increase her momentum with flight powers) when she suplexes someone shouldn't she be putting them through the ground?

What was the likes of Huntress of Canary hoping to do with those punches and kicks? Even if they landed at most they would just be cracking their own bones.

As I said she needs to be toned down. They couldn't have hurt her in the comics but in the series they could because it would have been boring otherwise. The game must do the same. She could facetank almost anything but where is the fun in that?

Attached: shield2.jpg (1191x670, 178K)

It's a decent idea since Wonder Woman is a known brand and would sell purely based off of that. Be prepared to pay DC Comics big royalties though. And the gamer men/women ratio is pretty balanced now so it would make sense for a game like this to come out as I'm sure this would attract mostly women.

Everyone is talking about fighting but because the target is women, I think that the game would have to sacrifice a bit of fighting and incorporate themes more interesting to women. Maybe Wonder Woman is nurturing her colony of amazons back to health? Or maybe there's some emotional/drama between her and the other amazons. Or throw in a love story for an easy sell with women.

The one thing that I can think of that could hurt the game is the lack of character customization. Which I think is pretty important for replayability. You could give Wonder Woman some extra items but she usually just wears the same thing.

Make it like Darksiders 1, but with sexy ladies and sexy monstergirls.

We are making an action adventure game and not Mass Effect here, user, but i do agree it would be nice to have Thymescira as a hub area where you could upgrade your gear, perform challenges and quests and HOT LESBIAN sex since we're ripping off God of War.
Fuck depowering WW instead of fighting street thugs she should be fighting creatures from greek mythology or something other like demons 'n shit it would also give us a pass on making her sword actually able to decapitate someone and keeps DC/Warner satisfied with muh family friendly audience.

>ripping off God of War
Wonder Woman rogue gallery is not just mythology characters.

Nier automata but ww. First run is a bad end but is revealed as circe shenanigans, ending 3 switches to hipolyta's pov

Sounds too complicated for the normies who just wanna play capeshit
also
>expecting normies and gamers to even know who circe is

How do we make Wonder Woman's costume the slightest but Greek?

invisible jet plane sections outsourced to project aces

What villains would make it in the game?

Fig leaves

God of War but with some Wonder Woman characters.

This.

The lasso can be used as the blades of chaos, but she also can pick up different DC based weapons as she goes.

...and even more sex mini-games!

>Wonder Woman has a level that stops at the batcave
>Batman asks to have her help "move some things for her"
>Camera focuses on a coffee mug that keeps shaking at the QTE actions off screen and finally falls over
>Camera pulls back to show the sex was a fakeout and Batman actually did just want her to move his giant penny and Trex around