MCU SPIDER-MAN 3

>no script yet, just a basic story outline that's currently a work in progress, so things could change
>Peter is now a fugitive after Mysterio revealed his identity as Spider-Man to everyone. Peter and Aunt May are now living in hiding under the protection of Pepper Potts. Morgan Stark also appears.
>The Avengers tower gets bought by Oscorp, Norman Osborne (played by David Morrissey) has a plan to put together a team of six villains.
>Mysterio is alive and makes a deal with Norman to go and recruit them
>Adrian Toomes returns, he survived the snap and managed to escape from prison during the chaos. His daughter Liz survived as well and is now a young adult, she took his side and they are both living off the grid. Toomes' wife was snapped for 5 years and is now living alone, unsure where her husband and daughter are.
>Mysterio goes to recruit Dr. Otto Octavius (casting has not been decided, but the studio reportedly wants Alfred Molina to reprise his role), he initially turns down Mysterio, but agrees to join after Norman offers him a large sum of money
>Kraven the Hunter (studio wants Christian Bale) will join Mysterio and Norman, Toomes and his daughter are recruited as well
>The six find out where Peter and Aunt May are and head over to Pepper's home, Peter agrees to turn himself in, as long as May, Pepper, and Morgan aren't hurt.
>Peter is locked away as New York celebrates
>Mysterio plants false evidence that Tony Stark was not a hero, and announces that he wants the complete removal of Stark's influence from the world
>That's it so far, more coming soon

Attached: 1562106947481.jpg (1129x555, 184K)

JK I get. But bringing back Molina is too much m8

If they get JK and Molina back, why not Dafoe too?

I would accept this but only if they just paint the guy green this time.

Kek this is most likely bullshit but I would laugh if we got another movie with more Tony Stark bullshit.

I thought Pepper Potts was done?

She is. This is all OP making shit up

Kraven's already got a solo movie in pre-production for Sony's bootleg MCU.

Peter's identity should have revealed when he is adult. There are so many good spiderman stories to tell and they just spoiled it.

> Peter is now a fugitive after
Why can't a skrull spaceshift into Peter and show Spider-Man and Peter being in the same place at the same time.

This is probably what will happen in a sequel. If they can discredit Mysterio then his whole plan kind of falls apart. Pending headlines: "Disgruntled Stark employee frames Stark Scholarship student for terrorism".
"Peter Parker not Spider-man".

This is the worst fake shit

Good try OP

nice fan fiction retard. I don't work at Marvel Studios or anything but I doubt they have evevn a a basic outline for the Spiderman 3. The studio is busy with Eternals, Doctor Strange 2, Black Panther 2, GoTG. This isn't including the announced Shang Chi and Black Widow movie.

Willem Dafoe is so fucking based

Sony said they were doing a Mysterio movie before Feige pulled a plug on their movie, maybe he'll do it with Kraven

They're gonna do OMD, or at least an adaptation similar to it.

Attached: 1532633649191.png (354x313, 159K)

They're just gonna have Benedict Cabbagepatch erase everyone's memory of Spider-Man like they did in OMD I bet.

>implying Spidey won´t become a celebrity loved by most of people, with the whole autographs and fangirls stufff without any tragedy, drama or hard consequences
This is MCU, if you want to make your fake leaks look real you have to make it easy and silly

Attached: 149992151486.jpg (444x410, 27K)

>More Stark shit.
>Otto motivation is just a lot of money.

The reveal: Norman bought weapons from Toombs years ago and sold it to the would be burglar who killed Uncle Ben and he admits he sold it because unlike tony. He saw the potential for using Alien Tech to benefit mankind unlike Stark who hid away all of the potential tech the world could have had

>slow burn for two movies and only complete two villains
>blow your load on third movie and introduce four villains for seeneestur secks
>don't even remember scorpion and shocker are already around

fucking lol OP, you are the fucking worst at this

They are gonna do clone saga and use one of the Parker copies to escape out of the "no secret identity" shit Parker git himself into, that or Miles

would be more based if dr doom is introduced as the one who pulls the strings on norman and starts the sinister six as a test for his own cabal later on
dr doom movie where he assumes power in latveria formerly known as sorcovia, springs zeemo out of jail, uses ultron tech to rebuild the infrastructure and defense.
connect it with the black widow movie, introduce fantastic four, introduce chameleon and you got something

They've introduced Scorpion and Shocker but they need to be fleshed out more, I could see it for a 4th movie

A proper kraven movie would be kink which is why sony wont let it happen

Krave is the next most logical villain

It would've been kind of kino for a solo film of Mysterio establishing him as a hero before pulling the rug in Far From Home

They'll probably just bullshit up a reason for everyone to forget

I hope they leave Sinister Six for the fourth movie. It needs a solid leader behind it like Doc Ock or Green Goblin. And ideally the third movie should build up whoever they choose to lead the team.

Almost like a conveniently placed wizard in the same city.

How funny this pops up right after the movie is over so it includes the details from the end. Fuck off with this fake bullshit, nothing ever posted on here is real.