“Spider-Man should be gay”

Here’s your Spider-Man, bros. Hope you enjoy it.

www.indiewire.com/2019/07/tom-holland-gay-spider-man-marvel-straight-white-1202155030/

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/tom-holland-marvel-universe-spider-man-straight-white-men-lgbt-bame-a8984086.html

Attached: B2EBD339-A4C3-4F92-BE3F-D8B5D6396008.jpg (1000x1000, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5FZCtYg39_8
youtube.com/watch?v=uNyjCX-y_ks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Articles like this make me wish for a strict Catholic theocracy in this country.

Become Amish, that's the natural endpoint of a christian theocracy.
Only add a lot more child molesters, because you want to be catholic specifically.

Just like last time, only this time Tom isn’t trying to get a job for his boyfriend, he’s just providing headlines for clickbait articles

Spider-Man should be whatever he wants.

Why would I care about a couple of click bait SJW column writer's retarded opinions on Spider-Man?

Because this is Tom Holland's take. This is him saying all if this.

Spiderman is literally a twink in a skintight bodysuit, of course he should be gay

>Stan Lee can't shut that shit down anymore
youtube.com/watch?v=5FZCtYg39_8
I hate zoomers so goddamn much.

Be nice to the cute Spider Man.

Tom Holland is an actor, and a relatively new one. He has literally zero control over the writing process for the MCU Spider-Man. Take your outrage farming elsewhere.

Meet my boyfriend, Manny James!

Yep, this is what the MCU has become.

Fuck you OP, nice clickbait. I thought Tom was gonna pull a Garfield with another "SPIDEY SHOULD BE GAY AND HAVE A BLACK BOYFRIEND WHO IS PLAYED BY MICHAEL B JORDAN" shit. But it's just Holland answering question on whether or not he's okay if Spider-Man was gay and he said he's "open to it".

maybe stop casting gay guys as spiderman if you don't want them to endorse spiderman being gay?

Tom Holland wants to get out of the MCU jungles.

Spider-Man should do whatever a spider can

>maybe stop casting gay guys as spiderman
It can't be that difficult, this can only keep happening because it's what Hollywood execs want.

Based and Yea Forumspilled

But super hero worship is sacrilegious.

Based Stan

>Spider-Man should be gay
Okay, just make Miles gay or bi then.

>United States
>Catholic
LMAO fuck off.

speaking as a catholic who is about to leave the church due to the current pope, the catholic church is pretty cucked and full of pedos right now

One More Day was a mistake

can we get a spider-man movie which actually respects the source material first?

Just make Miles Morales gay.
Nobody will bat an eye over a gay nigga.

You mean the two Raimi Spider Man movies?

I'm gay and Spiderman, especially Tom Holland's Spiderman does nothing to me. He looks like a little boy and him as the gay hero would disappoint me.

If I got to choose from any hero, I'd take gay Cap. Or he doesn't even have to be gay, just get a gay villain who's got hots for him and there's one homoerotic scene between them. Get Cap in some bondage scene or something. I can guarantee you gay community would be happier with that than a nerd twink homosexual.

mascfags out

Just become a muslim.
youtube.com/watch?v=uNyjCX-y_ks

Cap is masc to your standards, I don't even want to know what you consider as fem.

They should use the characters who have already been established as gay in the comics

Like who

Iceman

fpwp

>now
Pffft. Sure.

Wiccan, Hulkling, Northstar, the second Pyro
Rictor and Shatterstar are bi

>"Spider-Man should be gay"
fuck off, that quote is not in either article
this is the same shit over and over, some journalist says "are you okay with {character} being gay?" and obviously you don't respond "no I hate fags"
take your pearlclutching somewhere else

I’ll take Spider-twink, also Andrew Garfield said the same things back during Amazing Spider-Man

ooooooor.. and hear me out.. introduce a character from the marvel world who is actually gay?
Hulkling maybe?

Fake news, people just feel bad when non-wimpy popes go to town on them

Besides, pedophilia is fake

Look, I don't give a fuck if Petey's black, puerto rican, gay, or retarded, as long as Flash "Big Dick" Thompson remains the same then I have no problem.

Attached: 1b93dd6eb668679fe4599b992951b0c6650eaaad_hq.jpg (663x557, 55K)

Why did faggot OP make a fake clickbait shitty thread?

Gross kill yourself faggot.

All of them are shit characters, live action Midnighter and Apollo when?

spiderman SHOULD be gay... but Peter Parker shouldn't. He was created and introduced as a heterosexual white male and should remain so. Make it that it was a gay radioactive spider that passed on his spider and butt pounding proclivities. This would lead to all sorts of interesting stories.

Dubs of kek

Didn't Andrew Garfield say that Peter Parker should be bi-sexual?

That'd be a genius idea actually

Based and Cappilled

user, I have some bad news for you...

NO FUCKING WAY!!!! I never had anything LGBT before, but this is going too far!!! This is even more idiotic than replacing Peter with Otto Octacius as Spider-Man.

Decades reading about a character who was married a couple of times and even had children... Now you want to make HIM gay!!! Stan Lee said that Peter Parker's character should ALWAYS be heterosexual.

You want a Spider-Man gay? Use a defective clone like Jack or the Guardian, but leave the original alone!!

>www.indiewire.com/2019/07/tom-holland-gay-spider-man-marvel-straight-white-1202155030/

>Yeah, of course,” Holland answered when asked if he’d be okay with Spider-Man/Peter Parker being gay. “I can’t talk about the future of the character because honestly I don’t know and it’s out of my hands. But I do know a lot about the future of Marvel, and they are going to be representing lots of different people in the next few years.”

Holland doesn't understand Peter at all, as always he's just a blank slate for Holland and Hollywood to make up stuff for it. He should have had the artistic integrity to say that Peter Parker is not gay as is Spider-Man.