Amphibia

>Tomorrow's episode, tonight.

Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock

>During Grubhog Day, Sprig has to decide whether to uphold his responsibilities or have fun at the carnival
>to impress Sylvia Sundew, Hop Pop asks Anne to teach him to dance.

MEGA link (temp):
>mega.nz/#!p9kxWapY!J-ZeUHS4wt4BKqQm-uWFdOB2zsqV87FvqXz8Mjijv0M

Zippyshare link:
>www82.zippyshare.com/v/PAFFcVn0/file.html

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_15.30_[2019.07.02_21.39.03].jpg (1280x720, 127K)

Other urls found in this thread:

www82.zippyshare.com/v/PAFFcVn0/file.html
github.com/Kagami/boram/releases
online-video-cutter.com
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM
youtu.be/lv9PaYlOLhE
youtube.com/watch?v=6GCNUeTFSbA
kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Amphibia/Episode-10-Toad-TaxPrison-Break?id=92182
youtube.com/watch?v=lQALLGsn-Fk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grub_(larva)
soundcloud.com/professor_slam/amphibia-sylvia-house-edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you

Man they are really drilling out episodes of this show. Animation at Disney isn't something solid anymore

WHAT THE FUCK THESE ARE COMING OUT WAY TOO FAST

Gracias meganon-kun

are you some kind of retard?

thank you mega user

Attached: inonenight.png (844x573, 588K)

Friendly reminder that Sasha viciously doms Anne, but still genuinely cares about her friends happiness and well being and provides top-tier after care after particularly brutal sessions

Attached: 12341324132.png (1280x720, 611K)

Thanks OP

also

workout clothes

>Anne doesn't have her cast
Fucking lame.

I was hoping for this too

Grubhog Day feels kinda off, like this episode should have been before the yesterday's ones...

It's not I don't think but this official release feels like it's going by quicker then the Caballeros leak

My theory is that there was a hiatus planned for after toad tax. But now they’re back to back

episode order might be off from production order, I remember that one obsessed credits user remarking that the usual pattern of boarders was broken/altered for episode 10, like it had been moved around (up, apparently).

grubhog day had a nonstandard situation (boarded by Matt Braly himself and supervising director Kim Roberson rather than any of the normal teams) (though admittedly different boarders than usual shouldn't be a major thing when the show's script driven)

>www82.zippyshare.com/v/PAFFcVn0/file.html
you have no idea how much I love that you keep doing this
take this anne please

Attached: 2355a7999c0ad76092cbaafe74e4a6adf905f8f8.png (2100x2800, 712K)

so how do tadpoles work in this world exactly?

Polly doesn't seem to need water but stays in it sometimes anyway, also how old is she and how long before she actually grows into a frog?

Attached: Screenshot (3).png (1920x1080, 1.96M)

Well they say that Sprig is 10 years old. So younger than 10 I guess?

>This guy is still mayor

WAIT WTF? HOW? THIS MAKES NO SENSE

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-07-02-23h59m30s563.png (1280x720, 799K)

*slips into coat pocket*
t-thanks

He pardoned himself. Mayors can do that, didn't you know?

I guess you still gotta wait for the next election cycle

>New shirt, pants and socks
>Still wearing single shoe
Does she have own problem with wearing two shoes?

he pardoned himself, remember?
>townspeople too stupid to object

Either the eps are out of order or status quo is God.
They remembered to put Polly's spitting trophy in the square, so I'd like to hope it's the former.

If one of the later eps shows Anne's arm still being in a cast, we'll know it was broadcast out of order.

Nigga, THIS BITCH DEADASS SAID THE OTHER BITCHES NAME AND NIT ANNE’S WHEN SHE STROKING THE PICTURE

reminder boarder Jenn Strickland is a studio yotta animator and got promoted to director with season 2

Attached: Jenn Strickland B&C 2 Clean up.gif (700x394, 164K)

yeah that was an interesting thing to note

especially because Spring seems older than that which may suggest that the writers put enough effort to not just give their fictional race the same life span as humans

I really hate this fucking mayor. He's not funny, or interesting, or clever, or over the top. He's just corrupt. He's just a discount Mayor Quimby.

she's been one-shoe so long now that wearing two is off-putting

she's lost to us, user

Based mega user

I doubt if Wartwood has its own parliament that the mayor could've been impeached.

No she didn't, all she said was "hold on girls"

She did not say marcis name

This episode had some good expressions

Attached: Screenshot (4).png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

its not like a corrupt local politician is a new character, the archetype was ancient before the Simpsons did it

Hop pop will replace him in Thursday's episode.

... well, hopefully...

needs more cross-hatching

He pardoned himself
It might have only been sprained.

yeah I kinda wonder about that, I mean the mayor is a toad right?

While he maybe technically elected and really just out for himself, maybe he's seen as the Toad Tower's man, so the frogs are worried if they ran him out of town the toads would crack down on them?

that looks like a Ballmastrz screenshot

That bit with the jar of ants had me in quite the chortle.

Attached: she likes the weird ones.jpg (1366x768, 156K)

the music in this was actually decent

DESU, Hop Pop X Sylvia completely kills Sprig X Ivy.

I liked these eps. Not nearly as much as yesterday’s but obviously we’re back to everyday shenanigans

DELET THIS
Sasha does not force Anne to rub peanut butter all over her body and then make Marcy lick it all off while she records

Attached: 1234132412.png (1280x720, 713K)

Marcy's with the Bird faction (alongside the Grubhog)

I need a webm of Anne doing the slide-snap behind Hop Pop.

>minrow's va is Paul Eiding
>aka Max Tenison

Attached: hoppop.png (1011x572, 890K)

I think only amphibians are sentient

birds are just vicious killing machines, just like in real life

rare maddie spotted

Attached: spooky frog girl.png (164x171, 47K)

I wonder why Matt & Kim boarded Grubhog day out of nowhere. Maybe it's actually one of the earliest eps boarded? Maybe some boarders left? I noticed the team whose eps are *usually* paired with Strickland/Wolfhard eps (Marusik/Spears) were credited as board revisionists

Attached: Amphibia boarders.png (845x189, 19K)

Everything's fucked.

Attached: young boy yells at flower.png (1366x768, 630K)

Can someone make a version where the fingernails are gone?

Another day, another frogsona.

Attached: D-f2-iXX4AET-PZ.png large.png (2048x2031, 486K)

Anne really is a trendsetter with those leaves.

This is an amazing face

>Sylvia's voice actress is second best girl

Attached: vlcsnap-2013-08-06-12h10m26s72.png (640x480, 210K)

Anne is drunk and horny

Attached: file.png (754x486, 493K)

That's a bizarrely specific request

...This episode would've been better if Anne was replaced by Sasha, just saying

>cool animation on the serious dances
>funny ass expressions on Hop Pop and Sylvia's dances
>bg music is electroswing
god damn the climax of Hop Pop and Lock is god tier

how is he not lynched?

I think it's pretty safe to assume that if the creator/showrunner's doing the boards for a modern show and it isn't a special (or a very rare case like JG Quintel handling "Eggscellent" in an auteur fashion out of nowhere and then winning the Emmy) that it came early on in the production cycle - Big City Greens' had the same thing happen with "Welcome Home" (which was directed by Matt funnily enough) which was pushed to being the 15th segment aired even though it very clearly comes first chronologically

He pardoned himself from all wrongdoings, duh.

Hopefully this ep's just out of order.

every episode would be better with more Sasha

if it *is* among the earliest eps boarded (which it probably is), it's interesting in how it was probably animated a lot later in the production cycle, closer to where it aired (since episode pairs are done at the same studio)

Are they gonna reveal Anne was running away or homeless? She had like every worldly possession in her backpack.

I don't like fingernails and toenails. I wear gloves as part of my normal attire and I rarely ever take off my socks.

Attached: 1556772964154.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Weird continuity notwithstanding, I really liked grub hog day

We got some great anne outfits from the 2nd episode

no user, thanks to you
*he slips it in your pocket*
take another, and if you continue like this maybe you gonna need something bigger than your pocket

Attached: 4ab786ac5eda6922339468ab471fb002600704c5.jpg (720x720, 34K)

Anne is probably the only Thai I don't want to have a penis.

What a great day to be a criminal!

Attached: criminal activity.png (797x725, 434K)

I wish she'd just lose the shoes altogether.

Attached: 1561684392526.png (1366x768, 1.32M)

If she was homelessness, that would be actually darker, Sasah and Macry were just using her...

DESPITE MAKING UP ONLY 13 PERCENT OF THE POPULATION...

Attached: CRIMINAL ACTIVITY.png (1366x768, 896K)

What a big win

A lot of great dance moves from that episode.

Friendly reminder that Sasha bullies Anne by not letting her wear panties and Anne has been stuck without them this whole time

Frogs don't pay 52% of their taxes

Are you talking about your penis and her "penis"?

That's... That's super fucking autistic, and you probably look like an absolute sperg walking around in public wearing gloves all the time.

Attached: 1470780293549.png (763x960, 375K)

Her parents have been mentioned multiple times and without any negative connotations.

I'm loving these expressions.

Attached: ain't that just the cutest.png (931x716, 308K)

>Anne actually has panties in her backpack, but her devotion to being Sasha's "good friend" is so strong that she refuses to wear them even when she doesn't even think Sasha is in the same plane of reality as her
Man, Sasha is probably gonna give her a huge reward for being such a good, obedient little sub.

What is the thing on maddies head? Its not hair and it doesnt look like a hat either. Sort of looks like a tadpole, maybe its her conjoint twin that died in infancy that she skinned/turned inside out and now wears as a display of her power

He's using that old man voice for old people in fallout 3/skyrim

>that Poly and Anne dance at the end
c-cute...

I mean, I'd still be down for some mutual fun, but I'd rather get down with Anne's girl parts, rather than a boi pussi.

Finally! A book for me!

Attached: dying alone.png (617x453, 231K)

Where can I buy a copy?

I'm a chronic nail biter. I bite them so often that I bite off my skin on accident. Ibwore gloves as a solution and now, people think it's weird when I *don't* wear gloves. I learned to write while wearing gloves, I pick out which gloves to wear with my outfits to match, and if for some reason, I'm feeling self conscious, mittens are the socially acceptable alternative.

Attached: tenor (4).gif (480x360, 1.59M)

dancing Anne, time to work on some webms

Attached: 1561461960019.webm (1280x720, 201K)

Why are OCs always this overdesigned?

oh yeah, just as soon as Sasha finishes her inspection, gonna make sure her favorite girl wasn't ruined by a frog

What tarnished the Plantar family name?

Where did you got that video of my girlfriend?!

they don't need to be animated

Polly getting all the bitches

>monroe's dance

Attached: 1466314114939.jpg (626x531, 52K)

that time Sprig knocked up a monster who lived in their basement

although I suppose the concept of knocking someone up would likely be confusing to frogs

they tell you in the episode, pay attention

Plantars are apparently the town screw-ups, and have been for years.

Attached: D-DnoamUYAAC18M.png (794x1200, 521K)

Same reason some characters in Final Fantasy are basically just dressed in belts.

>b-birth? the hop is that?

Anne wasn't ready for the back pain

>Already halfway though S1

The inevitable hiatus is gonna fucking suck

Attached: 1561294815774.png (1599x1657, 990K)

It's going to kill me, this show is literally saving me from deep depression

>mittens are the socially acceptable alternative
In the middle of winter sure, any other time of year people are just gonna think you've somehow managed to escape your tard wrangler

Attached: 1243243214213.jpg (858x536, 75K)

well this pace of episode release has been crazy

I don't mind shows just being summer-only shows with a consistent schedule. Unless they weren't that far at all into season 2 production.

I actually kinda dig the BG music used during the dance-off.
It reminds me of electroswing, of which I'm a huge sucker for.

hit em with the ol razzle dazzle

Same here. The animation was also excellent

what program you guys use to make webms?

I love this little fellow so much

Attached: spider1.png (968x606, 634K)

Believe it or not, but the beaches of the West Coast, where I study, are pretty cold. But yeah, I wear gloves as daily attire.
Is it autistic? Yes.
Am I comfortable? Yes.

Attached: 1558390287652.jpg (540x730, 46K)

>This will probably go into hiatus for the rest of the year once this batch is done
>Tangled Season 3 won't air till next year

At least Ducktales is coming back this fall, when does Owl House premiere again?

Attached: 1528775759312.png (500x374, 282K)

Early 2020.

next year

I'm enjoying the shit out of this show. To think I almost stopped watching during the first couple of episodes because I thought it was just alright.
Also I fell in love with Anne. Why is a stick figure so attractive to me?

Attached: 1505173263083.jpg (234x216, 17K)

Yeah, Archie's pretty cute.

I was livid when the toads tried to take his bed

FUCK

Attached: 1531311443187.png (729x556, 362K)

You tell us user

XMedia Recode is free and easy to use for simpletons (like myself)
I personally like to wait until the 1080p rips to make webms but that's just me

Attached: sasha grime tag team.webm (680x382, 2.99M)

It looks pretty nice to me.

>Hilda
>The Owl House
All 2020 releases
Once summer is over, I'll have fuck all to watch.

Attached: 1561692840223.png (1600x900, 316K)

Anne knows Sasha is the only girl who'll love her in a truly pure way and keep her from becoming tainted, Sasha tells her that every day, how could she forget? Sure sometimes it hurts, embarrasses her, and makes her cry a little, but if Sasha says it's all just part of being good friends than surely it's gotta be true.

Attached: 2345234532.png (1280x720, 439K)

He fucking conquered the dance floor.

Indeed.

Attached: cute dancing.png (445x509, 176K)

>user
thanks, I'll chek it out

but he still got cucked

That Grubhog is gonna be the final villain.

Is Polly the only tadpole in Wartwood?

He's also dapper as fuck.

Attached: spiffy archie.png (363x289, 74K)

Attached: 501.png (860x591, 652K)

No. Hop Pop nicked a hat from a tadpole in that episode where he sells tonics.

no

Attached: Amphibia.S01E09.Lily.Pad.Thai.Plantars.Last.Stand.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS.mkv_snapshot_15.06_[ (1920x1080, 216K)

how do you go frame by frame on it?

>Oh you mean like those Surinams that live a bit o' ways from Toad Tower?
>Do humans shoot babies out of their back, too?

Attached: surinam toad.jpg (1280x720, 236K)

Imagine stepping on that

Never post that disgusting abomination ever again!

Attached: 1561266412345.jpg (567x552, 45K)

Filters/Preview tab, there's a blue arrow button that should do it

Boram is specifically designed for the task and imo the slickest and easiest
github.com/Kagami/boram/releases

Attached: Amphibia.S01E06.Sprig.Vs.Hop.Pop.Girl.Time.1080p.WEBRip.AAC.2.0.x264-SRS-3.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

What a majestic creature.

Attached: such elegance.png (666x644, 210K)

Imagine how that chair must smell after Anne's been buzzin' the day away.

Not just the smell. It's not a leather chair so it probably absorbed the sweat.

Attached: undisguised disgust.jpg (212x209, 21K)

I use this sites, kinda slow but it works
online-video-cutter.com
video.online-convert.com/convert-to-webm

Didn’t notice this, goddamn cute

They knew what they were doing, right? It’d be one thing if it were only referred to as a “massage chair”, but the sign for the store specifically mentioning vibration really puts it over the top. Would love to hear the laughter in the room when they pitched the storyboard

>its face
>"eh, it's a living"

That thing must have been so sticky when Anne was done with it Sasha had to pry her off with a crowbar

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_18.07.691.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

this guy, our guy

Jojo edit pls for anyone who can

>swampdust crusaders

those were some good fucking episodes if i do say so myself. I really liked the fact that the consiquences have weight, there is no bullshit that magically fixes everything like other shows. Sprig lost the grubhog and it was gone gone, hence them making the puppet and still failing, they just got away with it because the people liked the puppet over the real one. Or that hop pop danced like a retard and everyone hated it except for sundew because she likes weird things which is why it worked out in the end.

Attached: 504A86DD8E33467CA9E4F812F7BB71B6.jpg (750x696, 35K)

I adore him

Think about is anons, think about what Anne must really look from the point of view from Sprig.
I mean, she's like twice as tall as the average frog and even dwarfs toads, she's got all these body parts that no one's even heard of, her skin is weirdly porous and leaks quickly drying salt water, her flesh irradiates heat, her mouth is filled with these white rocks designed to grind even the hardest foods into paste, her tongue doesn't stick at all and is a tiny shriveled up borderline vestigial thing, and she grows hair on her body.

Think about it user, would you want to have sex with the hideous 10' tall straight out of a horror movie creature in your basement who you took in as an adoptive sister, even if she genuinely cared about you?

Attached: 123431241234.jpg (1170x658, 113K)

Agreed I thought they were good. Can’t wait for the blowback of them not being PLOT PLOT LORE though

I see someone hasn't visited the xenophile threads on /aco/

user they have mammals, she's a weird ape person but its really no weirder to him than a frog person would be to us

Haven't seen shipping art with these too so I might as well do some.

Attached: anne and sasha.png (674x966, 114K)

Attached: frog.gif (344x344, 2.9M)

I wonder how quickly Sasha could escalate that from "friends French kiss all the time" to "friends totally lick peanut butter off each others thighs"

make this a comic

Based frog not giving a fuck

>implying Sasha let's Anne wear underwear

that's fantastic

give me a script and I might!
make it romantic enough though

whew, about time

Attached: 49298212_1116371708534031_4293399869160161280_n.png (704x756, 630K)

you dont tht from me, I wrigth like shit, let some other user pitch in, the only idea I have is boarding school

I want more Anne in new outfits!

Attached: 1561740570596.jpg (2420x4320, 1.37M)

Everything about their world seems to be to scale though, so tiny hedgehogs become wolf sized beasts and herrings become towering murder sentinels, it might be fair to say that primates don't exist in their world, especially considering even several episodes in they still call Anne's nose a "strange face stump"
If they don't have primates they'd really have nothing to compare Anne to at all, it'd be less like a giant frog person and more like some giant, vaguely amphibious alien monster (that happens to see you as a younger brother and totally wouldn't mind helping guide you through your strange feelings that make you feel like a disgusting degenerate)

It's kind of obvious that Sasha's been manipulating every single toad that's been sent to guard her. Hardly just sitting in a dank cell doing nothing.

Sure, why the fuck not

>she grows hair on her body
They have hair too

Weird quirks, but overall structure is pretty much the same. As said, people can be turned on by some pretty monstrous creatures.

Yeah I know, dated pic

so its no stranger than Kerero Gunso, its really not that weird man

I really think you wanna over blow this like every sci fi or fantasy story is this weird already if you want to over think it

Only on their heads though, imagine the absolute scandel of a frog growing hair on their pits and arms and their back

People are always horny for xenos. Not sure why frogs would be different

You misunderstand my intention, nightmare waifus are a big fetish for me and I'm trying to build up Anne as being nightmare waifu incest material

Attached: 1467286438124.jpg (407x407, 59K)

Frogs can't get horny

can anyone release the page link on disneynow, there is fkin cache.

Attached: 3174806 - Amphibia Anne_Boonchuy DevilRush.png (1501x2000, 610K)

Toads can!

>Anne making pig noises

Attached: 1528403287749.gif (500x411, 177K)

I had a cousin that did this to me. He was weird.
It was pretty hot though

It's not hot when it' is with guys, just creepy
Sorry

Attached: 1498182701803.gif (400x306, 1.95M)

Draw this?

No he's right, they did the same thing to Billy Dilley which ironically shares most of the same crew as Amphibia

I wasnt watching anything before Amphibia so it wont be much of an adjustment

Do you think Marcy is a dom or sub?
I mean obviously Anne is the main sub of the group with Sasha being the head dom, so what role does Marcy take when Sasha "convinces" Anne to put on really embarrassing and exposing outfits and make poses in front of her?

Attached: 1.webm (1280x720, 363K)

Attached: 2.webm (1280x720, 1.27M)

Attached: 3.webm (1280x720, 455K)

>all those anne's outfits
cute! cute!
CUTE!

Attached: 4.webm (1280x720, 156K)

>DONT WORRY, I'LL KRUMP WITH YOU HOP POP!

What song should I put over this?

>Anne still sleeps on the floor instead of getting a bed
You wonder if, deep down, the Planters still kinda fear Anne as "that creature in the basement that might try to eat me some day?"

Attached: BLLBLLBLLLBLL.webm (1280x720, 153K)

all stars

Can't beat the nerdy versatility of plain old ffmpeg, a command line tool. I made this cropped loop with the line below.
ffmpeg -ss 00:04:35.893 -i Amphibia.S01E06.mkv -vf "crop=800:700:350:235, scale=-4:600" -t 0.930 -c:v libvpx -crf 10 -b:v 2M -an -map 0:0 party-anned.webm
If you're considering this option, have a look at this guide.
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/WebM

Attached: party-anned.webm (684x600, 287K)

Drunk Anne was cute.

Attached: anne drinking.png (628x710, 468K)

Why was this the episode where her new outfit didn't somehow spawn a pair of perfectly usable for humans shoes only for her to bizarre go back to just wearing one shoe?

Attached: 1561353987856.jpg (846x762, 112K)

She does it for the aesthetic. You know how teens are these days.

Those are nice and all but you should've grabbed the .mkv rip to make them.

cute!

Attached: feels great.jpg (696x779, 107K)

Eh, I found this more appealing
youtu.be/lv9PaYlOLhE

AY BBY U WANT SUM FUK??

Attached: hop pop mating ritual.webm (640x368, 1.37M)

I can't believe Hop Pop whipped it out in front of a crowd

Attached: hop pop's huge tongue.png (1280x720, 775K)

first set of episodes that felt really fillerish so far. fun but they really had no meat, only tropes aplied straight. Anne wasn't even especially horrible in this.

Who wrote this episode?

>nobody remembers that her other shoe is at Toad Tower
You gotta wait for the other shoe to drop, user.

i'm sure Sasha got that shoe for herself, and sniff it every night.

Predators often track their prey by scent.

You footfags are so delusional. Sasha is a high class thot, she would never sniff an old shoe that's been sitting on the forest floor for months she wouldn't settle for anything less than snffing Anne's foot directly. Anne being the diligent stooge she is would let her

So...is good this show?

Yes Yoda

>nuDuckTales
>The Sabrina House
Hard pass.

What's the episode tomorrow about?

>"Civil Wart"
>When Anne exposes Wartwood to a teen romance movie, the town splits on the movie's love triangle.
>"Hop-Popular"
>After losing his stand, Hop Pop decides to run for mayor of Wartwood.
Will mayor Toadstool finally lose his position? It could possibly stir up things between frogs and toads.

the mayor doesn't look like he had much allies on the toad side, if he effectively get evicted I can only see him becoming evil and seek vengeance with a third party.

Could some one draw a dakimakura style pic of Sasha. The less clothes the better!

>"Civil Wart"
>When Anne exposes Wartwood to a teen romance movie, the town splits on the movie's love triangle.
Is it just me or does it really seem like these show is taking potshots at us? Shipwars, the image board, pic related, all the fetish bait, it really feels like they know what their doing.

>"Hop-Popular"
>After losing his stand, Hop Pop decides to run for mayor of Wartwood.
And this makes me think the episodes are being aired out of order, Sasha's cell had tally marks counting up to 60 days but Anne said she's only been in Amphibia for a month so this would add an extra layer of difficulty figuring out an accurate timeline for the series.

Attached: 1561011365647.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I want sasha and anne to become a couple.

she added marks on the wall but you have no reason to believe they are all hers, it's a common decoration to find in a cell.

Seeing Anne living as a teenager, Makes me realize how much I waste my puberty year with just being lonely and playing videogames.

There's also nothing to suggest they aren't hers, she already wrote "Sasha wuz here" on the wall, it would be a stretch to say she stopped there.
Given that the frogs, toads and newts have have only 4 fingers it's likely that any number system they have would revolve around the number 4 as a result. It would be likely that their tally marks would also stop at 4.

>back to filler

Attached: 1490823348116.png (736x918, 241K)

Unlike St*v*n *n*v*rs*, the basic slice of life stuff is actually equally as fun and entertaining as the lore stuff. The filler stuff is actually funny and character building/developing, and the lore stuff isn't so far up its own ass that it becomes a slog.

>There's also nothing to suggest they aren't hers,
cadavers in the cell.

I think you meant to type s**r v* t*e f**c*s ** e**l

may Allah forgive you for uttering those words, because I won't.

>Jack McBrayer
>Sylvia
still hurt but nice nod(i guess)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Disney+ testing. Everything'll be Disney+ next year.

You mean the two cadavers? That had their hands chained up? The one's chained to a wall that didn't have tally marks?
Yes, there's undeniable evidence that proves the cell Sasha was in held previous prisoners but only the walls near Sasha had tally marks, no others marks in the entire room.

Attached: toad skeleton.png (1280x720, 705K)

that reaching. A lot.

How so? Sasha was chained next to a wall etched with tally marks and "Sash wuz here," the toad skeletons are chained to walls devoid of markings of any kind. The evidence seems clear.

Attached: sash wuz here.png (1280x720, 655K)

>Jack McBrayer
Aww, I always love hearing him as a VA

Attached: A2FEB5C6-C80B-4464-981C-66FEEBEED937.png (2048x1536, 2.89M)

Presidents too, mine pardoned himself after a corruption scandal. People where furious.

Who the fuck is the black girl and her boy toy? I thought this show was about Sasha going full Hans Landa on the frogs that haven't paid their taxes while slowly taking control of Grime's army

Nice

Attached: 1560928306788.png (500x500, 165K)

episodes might be out of order

So, Sasha's gang totally bully little boys for fun at school, right?

>little
Sasha can bully any guy, if not physically then emotionally

Bill Farmer is really good in this. Do they pitch his voice up any or is that natural?

Thats only phase one, this is how it looks when the kids are ready to leave the back

Attached: EdibleFrighteningBasil-size_restricted[1].gif (435x250, 2.88M)

She prefers little boys. To make it up to them she teaches them many things

Attached: 1562044792927.png (879x708, 546K)

I going to assume nobody likes the mayor anyway and they just tolerate him because he is a Toad and firing him means Toads are coming with something worse;.

Get that shit outta here

Happy now?

Attached: D-h47bPX4AASGH1.jpg large.jpg (1100x1200, 84K)

Sprig takes what Sprig wants.

Attached: treason sprig.png (1280x720, 341K)

Shut up frogger

Italy?

Attached: polly wednesday.png (790x790, 335K)

why would anyone be happy looking at that?

I think that’s the jist, yeah

Attached: 1533993540873.gif (480x480, 3.07M)

Wasn’t all of billy aired in a week? Or even weekend? At 5 am

>GRRRRRRLPOWER!

Attached: image (10).png (500x486, 220K)

Who took the picture, and why do they both have the same one?

>filename
k

It’s the best animated show in years. Better than Hilda, better than ok ko, better than star vs

This show is pretty good at slipping things under the radar.

my frog daddy

Who she?

Attached: 048848d7_dogpuke.jpg (720x960, 117K)

If someone could make a webm of this that'd be amazing.

Attached: wooo.png (515x595, 293K)

Can I borrow it when you're done?

I feel like I rushed through these two episodes, just to come shitpost with you people. I need to pace myself.

Attached: 8h4pxUY.png (880x519, 208K)

I didn't draw this

Attached: amphibia_SS_sasha.png (1902x2632, 1.48M)

then don't post it, shit-dick

This is clip reminds me of Regular Show... somehow

>I didn't draw this
lol You really got blasted from that other thread, huh? I mean, that user was right, and it did end up looking like dog-shit, but still.

I can't even draw, I found it and decided to post it here

Not too bad.
Gotta learn to draw hands though, bruddah.

Toad SS

What other answer is there?
youtube.com/watch?v=6GCNUeTFSbA

You wouldn't take advantage of a drunk Anne, would you? I'd make her eat all the eggs

Attached: drunk and randy.png (670x693, 495K)

>lol she's totally drunk and horny
Here's your obligatory "get out more" for the thread.

Subtle.

I do have to ask why she's blushing, though.
Probably not horny, but normal nonalcoholic punch wouldn't make you red like that.

She's getting off on trying to get Hop Pop laid.

Where is she getting all these outfits, bullshit if she just had all these in her backpack the day she entered a portal to another world.

Her backpack is a literal magic satchel.

Maybe she and the other girls were planning on running away and packed a lot of clothes?
I dunno.

>Who wrote this episode?
Grubhog Day was written by Michele Cavin, who also wrote Stakeout, Girl Time (based off of an outline written by freelancer Emily Brundige), Contagi-Anne, and Toad Tax

Hop Pop and Lock was written by Matt Braly himself and Jack Ferraiolo (the show's story editor/co-producer), the same duo that wrote Anne or Beast, Best Fronds, Hop Luck, Taking Charge, and Prison Break

The horny thing is definitely not there. I think it's mainly because blushing when your drunk is usually an Anime thing. Cartoons usually don't show drinking, if it's an adult show people usually go to 100 in their first drink.

She was definitely sipping on dat crunk juice

I have never seen a cartoon get away with this much shit. Even the vibrator store.

How did Matt do it

I don't think the problem in the industry is censorship by corporate meddling, but self censorship. We can still have guns and blood, but nobody does it.

cross referencing the overseas studios and the half hour episode codes from disney's press site (the * next to the code means we don't know the eps press site code but we can guess from the board teams and eps with confirmed code):

101 (Cane Crazy/Flood, Sweat, and Tears): Rough Draft Korea
102 (Hop Luck/Stakeout): Saerom
103 (Anne or Beast/Best Fronds): Rough Draft Korea
104* (Anne Theft Auto/Breakout Star): Saerom
105* (Sprig vs Hop Pop/Girl Time): Rough Draft Korea
106* (Dating Season/Anne vs Wild): SMIP
107 (The Dominoe Effect/Taking Charge): Saerom
108* (Contagi-Anne/Family Shrub): SMIP
109 (Lily Pad Thai/Plantar's Last Stand): Saerom
110 (Toad Tax/Prison Break): SMIP
111* (Grubhog Day/Hop Pop and Lock): Saerom

the unaired eps with confirmed half hour codes are:
113 (Croak and Punishment/Trip to the Archives), which'll be the 13th pair of episodes to air
115 (Cracking Mrs. Croaker/A Night at the Inn), which'll be the 15th pair of episodes to air
116 (Family Fishing Trip/Bizarre Bazaar), which'll be the 16th pair of episodes to air
117 (Cursed!/Fiddle Me This), which'll be the 17th pair of episodes to air
120 (Reunion), the season finale

This, but not lewd. She's into matchmaking bullshit.

So the pigs are the third force?

What pigs?

Attached: grubhog.png (1280x720, 456K)

that's a grub, you dumb whore

anne is tennis player and sasha a cheerleader ,

so what she gonna be ?

Attached: a a a latest.jpg (789x1224, 561K)

band nerd

also Sasha doubles as a master manipulator and Anne as puzzle master

Martial artist

I'm going to take a wild guess and say an archer or a jockey. It has to be a rich kid sport kind of thing

Sasha already covers that with cheerleader kata. Marcy is asian, maybe she does the sciencing

Can we get another swimming episode please?

Attached: Amphibia 101.mkv_snapshot_17.17_[2019.06.14_01.16.25].png (1280x720, 996K)

They’re amphibians. We are going underwater again soon I hope

thought the same thing

What are the chances Amphibia getting marvel superhero crossover like phineas and Ferb

Attached: sketch-1562174519319.png (1207x1080, 2.58M)

>Kamala and Anne
hmmm

>character voiced by Bill Farmer charms character named Sylvia on the dance floor

Attached: extremely goofy meet cute.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

I don’t think that’s a thing anymore. Plus would Matt and crew even want to

>Plus would Matt and crew even want to
When has that ever stopped Disney?

How fat and ugly were you as a kid?
lol

I doubt Amplifica will be that popular.
I expecting this show to fall to the same results as a starvs.

Have loyal fans but will never grow into a big communiry, with luck we will get one or 2 books to explain what the show left.

Nah, she's make Anne sniff her feet, and massage them with her tongue

a marvel rising x amphibia crossover doesn't seem that likely, out of all things that seem more possible, her va would show up for a guest role.

Well, were those crossovers with Marvel and SW something Disney wanted or something the P&F team wanted?

i love maddie please post maddie

Attached: maddieamph.png (310x321, 102K)

As much as I hate the fact that were blueballed from the main plot for another week, this episode has been fun. Trainer Anne is top tier and Hop Pop acting like a spastic was hilarious.

Attached: Anne _co_stanza.png (500x500, 160K)

Attached: 6e4ab9eb7ceeb79af32eef0e84c11a3bf3977deb.png (1125x1507, 321K)

rest of the season's gonna have a hard time topping yesterday's episode

Attached: D-iOX9nU8AAkr7y.jpg (800x1183, 97K)

Yeah I agree

Attached: d228920621c3b0d0d987b137d66eb678ed925b9e.jpg (1920x2200, 219K)

Yeah, Regular Show had actual guns and onscreen deaths all the time.
And with more "adult" things you can imply all you want as long as it's not explicitly stated or shown.
A little blushing while drinking isn't something that's obvious to most westerners because getting drunk is almost never displayed as blushing over here.
So the censors aren't gonna pick up on something like that.

Genuine question

How has this show fared compared to your expectations of it?

Wow, spot on waifufags

im not that into cartoons but the show has gotten me into watching them

i just randomly decided to watch a cartoon and chose this one and im happy i did because im having a lot of fun

I expected fun adventures in frog land
I got fun adventures in frog land but someone almost dies in every episode
8/10

Attached: AhhhhhNuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.jpg (400x386, 36K)

>GET OUT OF HERE, STALKER

>almost dies
2 frogs and one toad died on-screen

I like Tax episode more that Prison Break episode.

Attached: bearygood.png (1152x864, 1.76M)

I'm genuinely happy for Brenda Song. I'm not sure how VA get paid, but it still nice she has MC character in a show.

The first episode was tough, but the character are growing on me. I'm really not trying to get invested like I was with Gravity Falls or Star vs. I'm just enjoying the ride.

Attached: ee1dcc427b529bd45bdc505548340503.jpg (600x888, 113K)

Food chain boy,

Attached: foodchain.jpg (418x352, 27K)

good range, too
i thought she just had her default "snooty rich girl" voice

I was fine, i ate a lot but I wasn't fat. three girl or two i think wanted to be with me. But the I always said no, I was clueless and i didn't know what i was doing.
I had so much potential with these opportunities but I was scared and a cuck, and now I'm paying for it.

Exactly this.
I like the characters, hopefully everything goes well in the long term. I'm enjoying how characters interact each other, I love a lot this dance episode.

Oh, so it was entirely on you? No shed tears for you, then.

That's understandable. Toad Tax was more in line with the what the show was about while still having conflict. Prison Break was my favorite IMO

Attached: 1562127513599.jpg (200x146, 6K)

just 8 more filler episodes before we get to see Sasha again

user, you're acting as if this is Sasha's series

i got interested in the show back when we got the premise and name simply because, frog world shenanigans sounded fun, so far it's delivered on that, with a side of questionable fetish fuel, a cast that bounces well off each other, nice background work,and some entertaining animation, so far so good with only a couple of complaints that are most likely an airing order problem or some small continuity issues.

Attached: hoppopmateingdance.png (1013x573, 1.16M)

Same

Also, it be funny if Ashley Tisdale would be the voice of Marcy.

Attached: tumblr_pu19710kSF1x3wez9o1_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.47M)

I mean its Anne's series, but Anne belongs to Sasha anyway

I want Sasha to put a collar on Anne and force her to go for walkies on the beach while Anne wears nothing but a sling bikini and a pair of handcuffs behind her back, meaning that when they stop for ice cream Sasha has to feed her

I hope there’s a frog character based on this species

Attached: 93F2BB9E-5993-4765-BA6A-C2534377DD35.jpg (845x440, 31K)

I'm so thankful that this show didn't add any boomer dance or anything like that.

I had no expectations.
That's how I've treated every show for the past couple of months.
If it was good, then great.
If it wasn't, I'm not disappointed.
Luckily this show is pretty good.
The characters especially have been really enjoyable.
I think Hop Pop might be my favorite.

So these threads are just going to meme Sasha into the ground, huh?

You mean zoomer?

Dom memes aside, Sasha is a cool character. Her dynamic with Grimes is equal parts cute and awesome, she has a great personality, and you're lying if you're not thinking about how her interaction with Anne will go down.

It worked for Star vs. with all the cuck memes. Difference is, this show is actually pretty good.

Hopefully no, I prefer Anne. At some point Anne will need to pull some good moments and actions to surpass Sasha,

yep, that's right. Im sorry.

I actually kinda dread it, because I already see the stupid drama where Sasha tries to force Anne to stop hanging out with the Planters

I hope we don't have to spend an episode about learning who your real friends are because we've already done that like twice but its probably gonna happen again

Star vs had a good season, and it was the season must of the cuck meme came from

Thats the thing I am afraid the most, that they will handle the reunion badly

I think it's inevitable that Sasha will go to Wartwood so that toads invade it, find Anne and tell her to leave, but Anne going along the lines "I am not leaving without knowing my friends will be ok", and Sasha saying "I thought I were your friend" yada yada

What I hope they do is this gets interrupted by some larger thing happening and toads and frogs have to work together. That way it can avoid the stupid drama

There are a lot of amphibians I'm hoping to see.

Attached: Andrias-davidianus_Yang-Chuan-Dong.jpg (1024x683, 486K)

I’m pretty sure there will be drama user

Are they...kissing?

I still genuinely prefer Anne even though I'm memeing up Sasha, she's adorably retarded and just enough of a misfit to be endearing instead of coming off as a bitch

Attached: 123413241324.jpg (3000x1688, 2.42M)

to be fair I'm confused why the toads would attack Wartwood

I mean their town was still paying taxes to the tower

Would hellbenders basically be giants in their world?
Would Japanese salamanders be godzilla monsters (sorry, I forget the specific word for this)?

Attached: 1234213412341.jpg (900x525, 419K)

>I'm really not trying to get invested
As someone that just got done re-watching GF like two weeks ago, it really doesn't hold up. The bad parts really stick out, especially the relationship shit. Grunkle Stan stuff was better on a re-watch, though. I remember that GF was first pushed as something the network ultimately didn't get, and had to meddle with a lot. Remember the "twin peaks for kids"? Such a letdown.

I never got super into Star vs, but I can say that I enjoyed the ride.

kaiju

Kaiju

>(sorry, I forget the specific word for this)?
Kaiju was what I think you were going for; though the word itself just means, "monster."

Buttju.

Attached: sasha_by_txho_ddaslml.png (2697x2100, 1010K)

They're getting too uppity, thanks to the help of some bizarre mammalian bipedal creature the entire town was itching for a full on lynching of their tax enforcers.
Imagine if anytime a high born noble rolled up to a peasant the peasant said "lissen here fagit!"

Attached: 1544232644695.jpg (806x624, 74K)

Yeah, that's the one, thanks anons.
Now that I think about it it almost sounds like "kike jew," that's some pretty easy wordplay to remember it.

Hey, why didn't you thank me?

user the whole issue was the corrupt mayor, if anything the Toads should execute him and the town would likely cheer

Once Grime finds out about Anne he's going to want to question her or even haul her ass back to the tower. After Toad Tax the townspeople might not take too kind to one of their own being harassed.

Sorry bby, you know I love you

Are you guys sure the toads will just attack the frogs
What about what Sasha taught Grime? I think he will use that, that's why the last episode's prescription talks about a banquet

Attached: lol.png (443x418, 11K)

The corrupt mayor was the issue this time around, but it did illustrate a fatal flaw, that being that when push comes to shove and the toads enforce perfectly legal operations the frogs are willing to just say "fuck it, lets go motherfuckers."
What if the frogs just decided "fug these taxes" and told the toads to go fuck themselves? The whole town just decides to revolt. Power has to be re-established, otherwise the next time the toads decide to pass some laws or taxes the frogs don't like we're looking at a full on boogaloo.

Attached: Russian invasion of Akihabara.png (1280x854, 2.07M)

Probably just giants, not actual kaiju.
With their own giant society and everything.

I really want more Simpsons parody drawings.

Cursed

I think the issue for the toads is how the frogs are controlled. Judging from today’s ep, the toads are above the law. So this is about caste

Red Wedding incoming

So what exactly is hop pop to sprig? His grandfather? uncle? Father?
Either way, there are some missing relatives

Frogs die, user. Frogs die.

I assume he's their grandfather

but I also just have a lot of questions about the frog life cycle in this world in general

>all this toad talk
How is it complicated or mysterious in any way? I think an user made it super clear like 3 threads back. The Valley is dangerous and scary, so the bigger stronger Toads stepped up to take care of it. Then, with time, that became more exploitative and now the just "take care of it".

oddly nostalgic creature

Attached: a408389643aee00c05cbce27ec557dd4.gif (300x150, 128K)

I love this world building

The toads are brutal and dour, but there is some nobility to them and they seem to be the only ones who are capable of establishing some order into the swamp. The frogs are more free spirited, but they're also just a bunch of shifty cowards. I like that.

They'll pretend to be nicer to manipulate frogs? That makes sense, considering what we've seen from Sasha already.

Steve Wolfhard posted a buncha boards (and confirmed he's now a boarder on Big City Greens)

Attached: D-kUjTaUcAEOxdk.jpg (1200x675, 133K)

Attached: D-kUuo6U0AAb6Ml.png (1200x674, 203K)

>GET IT
why is she still blushing? normally thats only for a moment in cartoons unless they are drunk.

is japanese glow also for thai?

Attached: GET IT.png (161x216, 79K)

Attached: D-kUxHtUwAANyYu.jpg (1199x675, 70K)

Glad to see Steve's finding work. Love how expressive his boards are.

I honestly didn't care much when I originally saw the trailer, but this has been a very pleasant surprise of a series. I actually am waiting in anticipation for every new episode.

Is grubhog going to be relevant or was it just a gag?

open a window and look outside, at least

Everyone pose as a crew, because shit got real

>HP has the looming thought of dying alone
>most of the near-death experiences he had, save the birds, were along with the rest of his family

Intentional or not, I find it a little wholesome

>you talking scum?!
I loved that episode.

I hope that we never get any answer for anything involving and about the "animals" of this world.

It'll probably just be a gag. I think a grubhog being a war general is way too dumb for this series.

i get out more than you, user

Attached: implied dead babies eaten by canibals.png (1280x720, 680K)

Not a giant monster in sight for today’s eps. Where’s that user I want to slap him

Would you take advantage of a drunk Anne at her puberty?

Attached: D-kYuCeU4AEutCk.jpg (1200x666, 119K)

>Script driven
>Almost always on model except when it's actually appropriate to go a little bit off for an exaggerated expression because the writing and boarding are entirely different jobs done by people with entirely different, yet appropriate to their skill sets, teams
Really activates my almonds, it's almost like shows being board driven is an absolutely fucking retarded idea.

Attached: noice.jpg (832x661, 106K)

the fact the blush lasted longer than one shot and that Croaker was doing shots is more than enough to imply the drinks were spiked. i mean the whole dance night ad sounded like its for a dance club.

Attached: drinking.png (542x477, 368K)

>4

Attached: D-kYuCgVUAAE7-9.png (1199x677, 257K)

just crack it open a bit and take a whiff, user

the fuck you talk about, episodes animated at Saerom conform to the boards (as best seen with Steve Wolfhard eps, like Pic related), and there are board driven shows like Regular Show that focus on staying on-model. The two trends are only marginally linked and not 1:1 hand in hand

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-06-29-17h49m09s797.png (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Attached: D-kY0PqUEAIafSP.jpg (1200x674, 91K)

There's nothing wrong with board-driven shows, especially if they're meant to be more episodic and light-hearted. It just so happens that a lot of artists know fuckall about telling stories but that doesn't make board-driven shows inherently bad.

Attached: D-kY0PpU8AASCDO.jpg (1200x674, 99K)

plus one thing people tend to forget wrt board driven shows is that they usually have a team of writers writing the outlines the boarders work from, doing the long term plot planning, stuff like that.

They always throw those outlines out, no joke

That's incredibly rare; the only recent instance of that I know of was director Aaron Hammersley and boarder Dominic Bisignano doing that for their season 1 Star vs eps (and those two guys got promoted to head directors on later seasons)

obsessed

not only that, but when that DOES happen, the boarders get "story by" credit (as seen with said Star vs eps, but not with most eps in board driven shows)

Happened to me, too, so I'm going to have a re-watch later tonight. Just with this last episode, though. Don't know why. It's not like these threads are the hypest shit here. Not even in a "so bad, you have to be there to see it" way.

Anyone have a link to ep 10?

kimcartoon.to/Cartoon/Amphibia/Episode-10-Toad-TaxPrison-Break?id=92182

Oh - that was ep 10?
My mistake, thought that was ep 9 for some reason.

>grubhog day
>it's not a timeloop episode

Attached: 1553952929603.jpg (733x500, 261K)

Good. Unlike the source of your image.

I will never understand how they managed to make a show about Mexican folklore so boring

Marcie is a vagabond

youtube.com/watch?v=lQALLGsn-Fk

vagabond - swap o for and u - add an a in the end - search google images

you first

Attached: frog uwu.png (1808x1011, 1.62M)

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_01.58.358.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

>Marcy went innawoods and has been living off the land for a month now, using a makeshift bow and chitin knife to hunt the wildlife in between making quick shelters out of leaves and sticks.
At this point she's gone a little stir crazy, and likely talks to herself a lot

Attached: The road to the shooting range.jpg (982x650, 391K)

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_12.48.142.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_12.48.599.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

It has gotten better since episode 8.

I hope we get to see those worm/snake like amphibians.

Marcy episode will be with this guy

Attached: Amphibia S01E11 - Grubhog Day; Hop Pop and Lock.mp4_snapshot_11.23_[2019.07.03_17.45.59].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

uncanny

Attached: sprigbalaclava.jpg (1280x720, 404K)

What's the possibility Marcie is living in the wilderness and has learned the language of the wild animals

Is grubhog supposed to be a caterpillar? Why else would it have a butterfly tat?

Dude...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grub_(larva)

I will riot if Marci isn't living in a cave or a treehouse out in the forest talking to facsimiles of her friends and has weaponry made out of branches, rulers, and other school shit!

Attached: 1558243461754.jpg (456x437, 36K)

It was painted on its face as one of the Grubhog Day attractions.

they imply anne was a total loser in the human world but i'm just not buying it anymore.

No but seriously, someone write me a script of Anne x Sasha and I'll probably do it. Two pages tops.

Attached: 1367628540303.gif (320x240, 1.05M)

She goes to boarding school.

>they imply anne was a total loser in the human world
When?

Anne is probably just involved in toxic friendships, more than her being a loser. Her friends probably care, but also are cunts.

sound logic
clearly this one means Anne's really a cat

Attached: does this look like the face of mercy.jpg (1280x720, 188K)

>12 year old scarecrow girls are defeating trained toad warriors and giant bird monsters in combat
too ridiculous for me, show dropped

anyone else read this as face sitting and get excited for a second

13, user

why was she painted as a cat if no one in amphibia knows about cats?

anne robbed old ladies to fit in with the cool kids

CATapillar

>trained warriors
if a cheerleader could do what an army of toads couldn't by fighting a dinosaur bird, I don't think anyone from that fortress is trained, just buff.

do you think the chinese girl is eating frogs out there. she is probably the smartest one and has already conquered a village.

She's just a normal teenager, user. Most teens fall victim to peer pressure in one way or another.

Loser? She's pretty, fashionable, sociable and all kinds of cool - she could become friends with anyone. She probably hangs out with those two because she finds them particularly interesting and exciting. Maybe because they're all rebels or something.

But she was already friends with the cool kids and the cool kids seem to genuinely care about her, Sasha just got hot and bothered making Anne do things she didn't want to.
And honestly, can you blame her? Can you imagine how hot it'd be to force Anne to strip down to her underwear and lick your feet while Marcy recorded it?

or it could be the most obvious and simple scenario.
anne is a turbo lesbian.

I mean, Kim Possible does the same

feet and vore fags LEAVE NOW

froggy booties report to the dance floor
soundcloud.com/professor_slam/amphibia-sylvia-house-edit

Goddamn adorable

funky fresh

Attached: I LOVE IT.png (609x504, 538K)

>tfw you actually saw an Asian women the other day it hair just like Anne's
Shit was ridiculous, I wasn't even able to comprehend how the hell it poofed out like that.

maybe she was blasian

>Anne will never hug you
Feels bad mang

Attached: 1234312412.png (974x720, 536K)

WHAT?

stop reminding me of what i dont have

Attached: 1561541535051.jpg (1920x1080, 160K)

Her hair is probably super soft, and anytime she hugs someone taller or about the same height as her their faces inadvertently end up getting completely lost in that big fluffy forest, nothing but hair as far as the eye can see and the pleasant smell of fruity girly shampoo

Attached: 1241234123.png (1280x720, 731K)

I wish Anne and Hop Pop would get together

you did what you wanted, don't set your standards on others

Attached: frogsona.jpg (1200x1600, 748K)

that's a shit cop-out

no plz user, my heart cant take this

Attached: stares back.png (1279x854, 680K)

>Anne will never snuggle up with you on a cold, rainy night, the two of you taking shelter under a heavy throw blanket
>You will never wrap your arms around her thin and toned body as you work your face into the back of her head, completely engulfing your face in her silky smooth afro and enjoying the warmth and pleasant smell of her as you watch your favourite movie for the hundredth time
>She will never become seethingly annoyed about half way in because you're quoting every single line like it's a god damn singalong, only the lyrics are about short dicking every cannibal in the congo

Attached: 124123412.png (1280x720, 479K)

evil user on the internet, you should pick your fights more accurately because you just admitted you treat yourself the way you speak you self abusing 2 int cuck

Attached: spylmao.jpg (377x567, 19K)

can anybody translate? i really don't get it
unless it's some shut-in speak i'm missing out on

By making it the tamest shit on CN short of something like We Bear Bears or Apple and Onion.

Attached: peek.png (345x445, 156K)

who are you talking to?

I thought this show had a girl with shorter hair.

no

Summer Camp Island takes that crown.

Globox?

not mine, found it on twitter

I don’t know if you guys care but the ratings for this show have been pretty consistent with a spike on Toad Tax/ Prison break. I wonder if it will get more popular before it ends. Which is soon.

>he's now a boarder on Big City Greens
I like that show, but I am so surprised it's still surviving.

Who cares, you dumb slut?

Thanks bitch

She did fit in with the cool kids.
However, one of the stipulations is that, according to Anne, you got to do what Sasha says or else she might ditch you.

However, I wouldn't be surprised if Sasha is also be afraid of losing Anne's friendship if they disagreed.

Sasha would probably intimidate Anne into backing down. If that didn't work, she'd bully her until she apologizes and falls back in line.

>That awkward moment when every spat you have is basically a kid threatening to run away from home scenario where both sides just try to make it seem like they're really being serious for several minutes until one side finally gives up

Sweep her into my arms and run fast as possible to my car. Hopefully her parents arent home. Bring her up to her room and make love to her. Nothing like making love to a girl in her own room.

>sasha telling anne that if she doesn't do what she says she'll ditch her
>sasha's actually just afraid of losing a friend
I like this.

Why live then?
Of course i'd wait until she's 18, but chances are she may hook up with a Tyrone by that time.

Attached: 1457588237728.gif (222x379, 2.87M)

Does this look like the face of someone who lets her "friends" walk away from her?

Attached: Sasha schemes.png (704x397, 105K)

S-so what happens if Anne actually just throw her hands up and say "okay, fine, I guess we're not friends anymore" and try to just walk out when Sasha's threats of throwing her out of the group didn't work?

Attached: 124132412341234.jpg (500x496, 76K)

Attached: 1525394506548.jpg (400x296, 36K)

sasha goes full azula mode

Sasha makes her life a living hell. When she thinks Anne has suffered enough, she'll extend the olive branch and claim they can go back to the way things were.

I'll be honest, I forgot about that show.

>Sasha is also be afraid of losing Anne's friendship if they disagreed.
I wonder if Sasha comes from an emotionally empty / untrusting home
She constantly asks her friends to do risky shit to prove their loyalty
as it's the only way she can reassure herself that they really care about her.

No, but this does

Attached: apex.png (967x720, 599K)

I tried watching it
For such a surreal artstyle, it's so fucking dull and toothless.

It'd definitely be a good way to set up a redemption arc considering the end game is obviously the three girls getting back together, it'd make Sasha's reason for manipulating her friends more forgivable instead of her just being a pure bitch who for some reason decides "wtf? I hate being evil now!"

>intimately stroking a picture of her friends
Nah, they belong to her for life. She'd probably put collars on them if it weren't weird.

Attached: BFFS!!!.png (705x398, 297K)

while i think she might be abit of a jerk at least back home, i think she still cares that theyre all stuck in a weird world.

GrubHOG

>>She'd probably put collars on them
>Implying she doesn't already make Anne and Marcy go for "walkies" every once in a while

Attached: 1467056136438.png (558x744, 428K)

>shit version

Attached: 1561658196386.png (803x717, 755K)

And here it is. Thread's over, guys!...

She cares, but they'll be doing things her way once they're all back together, or else.

Well, it has season 2 that will premiere for this year’s fall, it’s has been doing better in rerunning more co-currently with the other kidcoms than other DC animated shows.

at least it was fun

Attached: 6e6dd936d3256f4b53589eab917758b3bdd16475.png (500x500, 24K)

now we wait for the new thread in 4 hours